Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Who Is More Pompous MEN Or WOMEN? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Pompous MEN Or WOMEN? (831 Views)

Who Wants Sex More, Men Or Women? / Why Do People Think I Am Rude And Pompous? / Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Pompous MEN Or WOMEN? by ashmanpolo: 4:14pm On May 25, 2013
IMO, men show a little pomposity to an extent like at times they hardly apologise to their spouse even when they are wrong and other surface issues BUT women are overtly pompous.
Imagine going to your office in the morning and your female colleagues will expect you to greet them first.
Imagine when a woman is your boss @ your place of work
Imagine the phones poor women seek to use and how they so much long for extravagant shoppings to show off
Imagine when a female police is an IPO to a little case you're involved in
Or can you imagine this;
i exchanged Blackberry pin with a girl doing her NYSC in our area and we got chatting, she asked for my name, age, etc. The chat was going on smoothly until she asked me where i was working, i told her i was unemployed and still searching for a job. The girl just typed this rubbish "search well o God will see you through" and deleted me.
Two weeks later she came to drop her CV @ our office but the securities didn't allow her in when we bumped into each other, she was like "did you just get a job here?" Staring seriously at my i.d card. i just smiled and said i've been working here for six years now. i just walked up to my car and drove off.
Pomposity is one character i hate but i meet a lot of pompous girls.
What's your opinion

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Pompous MEN Or WOMEN? by Tpfkakambo(m): 10:30pm On May 25, 2013
ur rght wmn ar terrbly pompos and it stnks.
It permeates their being no thnks 2 low esteem men crwlng up to thm 2 get their attntn.
Basclly in relationshps most men dnt date their equals intellctlly, financially and socially . The guy oftn has 2 upgrade d chck to hs standrd . D chk of his stndrd will b too hgh mnded 2 relate.

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Pompous MEN Or WOMEN? by fuckluv(f): 2:20am On May 26, 2013
Lmao at 'search well o God will see u through'. cheesy The girl no dey waste time at all at all.
Re: Who Is More Pompous MEN Or WOMEN? by shizzle11(m): 12:57pm On May 26, 2013
ashmanpolo:

Two weeks later she came to drop her CV @ our office but the securities didn't allow her in when we bumped into each other, she was like "did you just get a job here?" Staring seriously at my i.d card. i just smiled and said i've been working here for six years now. i just walked up to my car and drove off.

I love this part. Good riddance...

But honestly speaking, pomposity is not really associated with any sex. Any one can be pompous, man or woman, its an individual thing
Re: Who Is More Pompous MEN Or WOMEN? by olumaxi(m): 1:03pm On May 26, 2013
Both

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To All The Ladies In The House / Ladies, Pls In Ur Desperation To Marry. Try To Make The Right Decision / 11 Signs That You Are Stuck In The Friends Zone (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.