Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2178365 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
@ochongonoko, like I said, I used to be indifferent about Elikem, until certain people on here began hyping Elikem and insulting Melvin ie the 'unbiased' group, including YOU, Mr. On-the-fence.

Someone even has the liver to call Melvin a coward "unlike Elikem", why couldn't Elikem let Bimp participate in the HOH rather than side-line him if he was so 'brave'? Why is the 'brave smart' niqqa scared to be up for eviction? But the 'stewpid' coward Melvin left himself up?

Everything Melvin does is 'stewpid' in our eyes, but everything Elikem does is 'smart'. If it was Melvin that Pokello had been stringing along like she did Elikem, y'all would have called him a poohsie and even asked for his head.

Kevin was too short,Nkenna was a talkative, Geraldine was a mute, Uti was too arrogant, Karen was too ugly, Goldie was too emotional, Beverly is a liar, Melvin is too slow...even if Jesus reps us, he'll be too compassionate for Nigerians. SMH for all of you, the worst thing that can happen to anyone is to be a Nigerian rep

Thank God Mel didn't win HOH sef, let him not shoot himself more than y'all have already shot him

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
safarigirl: @ochongonoko, like I said, I used to be indifferent about Elikem, until certain people on here began hyping Elikem and insulting Melvin ie the 'unbiased' group, including YOU, Mr. On-the-fence.

Someone even has the liver to call Melvin a coward "unlike Elikem", why couldn't Elikem let Bimp participate in the HOH rather than side-line him if he was so 'brave'? Why is the 'brave smart' niqqa scared to be up for eviction? But the 'stewpid' coward Melvin left himself up?

Everything Melvin does is 'stewpid' in our eyes, but everything Elikem does is 'smart'. If it was Melvin that Pokello had been stringing along like she did Elikem, y'all would have called him a poohsie and even asked for his head.

Kevin was too short,Nkenna was a talkative, Geraldine was a mute, Uti was too arrogant, Karen was too ugly, Goldie was too emotional, Beverly is a liar, Melvin is too slow...even if Jesus reps us, he'll be too compassionate for Nigerians. SMH for all of you, the worst thing that can happen to anyone is to be a Nigerian rep

Thank God Mel didn't win HOH sef, let him not shoot himself more than y'all have already shot him
Wow,this is the best I ever read on here.so on point! U got me so emotional. Nice one. I'm copying and pasting this on fb asap.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
abikyshow: did you remember that he nominated oneal on the monday of the week he issued delish power of no task and gave biggie reason that oneal is too bossy. you claimed someone is too bossy and u gave the same nigga chance to be HOH and deprived your closest friend a chance. Elikem wouldn't have done such a thing. listen to the reason elikem gave to bim exclusion from HOH task today. Boldly said not like some cowards
boss he didn't give the above reason for nominating oneal.when u ve gotten ur fact right u can modify ur post.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
Kslib:
What da fuq?
When did melvin miss HOH task cos he was playing mr nice? That same melvin that won HOH three times.
You keep talking about enemies. When did melvin know that people were conspiring against him and bev?
Despite no knowing what was happpening,the guy still stabbed his enemies subconsciously..
He nominated owl-neal and feza twice...
He put annabel on the chooping block..
I think you are coward for cooking up lies just to make him look like an iddiot!!
Let me tell you something,you are more desperate than than those trying to defend melvin cos those defending him do it with facts while you on the other hand is a professional who only knows how to cook up lies from the deepest part of hell..
Like i always say 'its not my business if you support melvin or not but stop cooking up lies'..
Shikena!!!
listen, am not against Melvin winning this money but I have been seeing his unseriousness towards HOH tasks since he got saved. Delish was not his least favourite when oneal was still in the house why did he use his power of no on her?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2013
hiteelong:

Consider a career in 'Ostriching'... Lol...don't bother checking ur dic there is no word lik dt o grin

wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2013
hmmmmmmm this is sweet mehn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade:

Powerful!!! I love this.
cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
ochon:

I'll disagree with you on the part I quoted. Me, ochongonoko, never knew what DIASPORANS meant till last year when I read about it on NL. When this issue came up yesterday, I asked a graduate friend of mine who've finished his NYSC and he didn't know. Everybody aint perfect. There's a simple word you'll ask another HM which melvin will know and the HM might not know. Cut him some slack biko

Trust me. Most people are badly educated and some do not read anything else than their course notes and textbooks. If you read newspapers and novels and books in general like an educated person should do, you will not only know the meaning of words but how to use them correctly while constantly increasing your knowledge about many things. It is a shame, some people's closest contact with literature is reading posts on nairaland! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
chrisdestiny: quote author=ozodigboo]
I don't get you. And this will bring me to Melvin's case again.
You see, i, in my heart of hearts, will prefer EITHER melvin OR bev to win. any of them. no preference, so far its Naija.
But if they both lose, no wahala - however i will feel more sorry for Bev.

The problem with Melvin is that sometimes he forgets this IS FINALLY, A COMPETITION.
did he really come all d way to come 2nd as usual ? sometimes people just say things to put pressure on themselves.

@ Belovedd, Melvin can't say he doesn't know what diaspora means as a M.Sc holder. having an MBA doesn't mean u know only Business admin tinz. didn't he interact wit peeps in the campus ? and he has no idea of Naira/dollar conversion ? not even a guess ? when did he leave the outside world ? 5 yrs ago ? smh.
@ Nuzo said that melvin's parents warned him about this '' dullness'' that always results in 2nd place. Look at how Elikem nominates people, gives bold reasons and doesn't give a 4k. melvin enters d DR and starts shivering.
For those of you who watched GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH - why did melvin not win ? because during the final race, a lady fell down, instead of him to keep running [ its a competition for 4ks sake ], he stopped to help d girl. the girl stood up, dusted herself, and continued running without looking back. it was after d show [ which they both failed to win ] that she thanked melvin. WTF ??
why should someone in a competition avoid taking HOH contest seriously because he doesn't wanna step on toes ? wh does that ? what toes ?

Now it has started again. . . .

i support Bev - disadvantaged home, troubled childhood, abusive relationships, struggling to survive,even this dyslexia we hv just noticed. and yet, she is quietly struggling towards d finish line. even her swap decision in d DR was done with despatch. no moaning/crying sessions like melvin.
my dear...life is not all about competition..so take it easy wt him... Help helpin a gurl wasn't d reason he lost..it was God's will and wt hs gud heart he is evn more popular if nt richer dan d winner of dt is season. Bin gud in lyf is d most impt no mata d competitn. Luks @ oneal n d rest hu carried it on dier head dt ds is a competion wher r dey nw? No matter hw much pipz insult melvin,dey stil lyk hm deep down because of his gud heart..dts lyf 4 u!
(Cldnt continue typin*dnt knw hw u guyz write so much*)Jus my opinion
@ chrisdestiny
You said life is not about competition ? like seriously ?
i never said melvin should insult others on the way to the money [ thats the difference with O'neal ]
But, in life, u will NEVER b successful if u develop the habit of sitting back, no effort, dodging HOH, waiting for DESTINY *PUN INTENDED*.
GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.
there are numerous opportunities for melvin to help humanity and show he is good - not in a competition - afterall, competitions don't happen all the time.
even in christendom, there are bible quotation competitions. jamb is a competition, job interviews are competition. do u just relax and wait for God/destiny without trying ? are u going to dodge the interview OR THE JAMB EXAM and allow nature take its course ? what course ? EPIC FAIL !
I LIKE MELVIN - but he still needs the votes of other NEUTRALS. and he s not making it easy for those neutrals to vote him.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
Elikem will never,i mean 'never' win that money.. I will prefer feza winning the money than elikem..
Destiny or no destiny,that nigga elikem will never win that money and that is a fact...
The same way most of you are gingered to wish Melvin not wining the money cos of the way his supporters act is thesame way i will rather enter hot charcoal and sleep there than watch elikem win the money cos of the way his fans are also looking for any stupid opportunity and cooking up lies to make him look more deserving of the money than Melvin...
Even if Melvin comes second,no problem but Elikem the arrogant,back stabbing,jealous and irritating Nigga will never win that money,even heaven knows that...
If you like call me 'bitter' 'wicked' or whatever you like,but that arrogant priick will never win the money.
Iron sharpen iron.. The same way Melvin supporters have been sharpening you guys is the same way you guys are sharpening the Anti-elikems..
Lets go there!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
Safari Safari chie safarigirl fit tear pesin into piece now,mehn the gal don vex no be small.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
safarigirl: all this is really funny coming from you who called Elikem a shoe-shiner when he was cleaning Pokello's shoes for her, you who followed in his bashing when he sat there and listened to Pokello insulting an entire region.

Adventure, entertainment? My dear if we go by that, Bev is the most deserving then cos she's been adventurous and entertaining, she even has a s*x tape to prove that if in doubt, Elikem doesn't have one of those.

Elikem is spontaneous? Go back and check your dictionary for the meaning of that word. Is it his predictable swap of Bimp or the giving of Power of No to Bimp that's spontaneous?

Spontaneity is putting one's self up for eviction despite having 6 people to choose from, bet you didn't see that coming. Did you see Melvin putting Annabel up on his first HOH? Did you think he'd send Feza back to RH after she begged him not to?

Spontaneity and unpredictability are Melvin and Selly, mention ONE spontaneous thing Elikem has EVER done

Mate, you really wouldn't want to go down there with me.

Now, let me tell you something you don't know -- I have called EVERY housemate in here names, from Daffy Duck (Pokello) to Owl'Neal (O'Neal) to Constant Equation (Bimp and his one sweater he wears everyday). So citing "shoe shiner" I called Elikem weeks back just in an attempt to one-up your non-existent point, falls FLAT on it's face.

I followed in his bashing because at that point in time, he did nothing. Now, could you be kind enough to explain to me what the phuck that has got to do with him being a worthy finalist TODAY? I am really waiting for what it is you have to say.

Let me tell you, Elikem has pisssed me off, made me laugh, made me think, made me cringe, and made me vote.
If he's not getting his asss in trouble with his big mouth (just like Uti always did), he's getting himself entangled in love triangles and misunderstandings, FIGHTING with Pokello in the Rendezvous Room (Gawd, I can never forget that hilarious day), and just general being a goof ball! THAT is spontaneous!!

Spontaneous is not about leaving yourself up for eviction because you want to show how nice you are. Spontaneous is an EVERYDAY thing. Spontaneous is people not knowing what next to expect from you at any point in time!

Elikem is spontaneous, Beverly is spontaneous, Bassey is spontaneous, but Melvin is NOT!

The reason I don't like Beverly, is because she takes her own crase to new levels, badly ruining the images of people who can't defend themselves.

And like I have stressed COUNTLESS times, entertainment is PURELY subjective, so I am free to describe people the way I want them, JUST like you are free to do so yourself.

And from my own definition, Melvin does NOT cut it!

Cheers cool

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
languys69:

Trust me. Most people are badly educated and some do not read anything else than their course notes and textbooks. If you read newspapers and novels and books in general like an educated person should do, you will not only know the meaning of words but how to use them correctly while constantly increasing your knowledge about many things. It is a shame, some people's closest contact with literature is reading posts on nairaland! grin
Mr HAVARD GRADER abi na CAMBRIDGE GRADER we don hear

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
Is it just me? Elikem is palying dirty and we are failing to notice. Rememeber wen he and selly badmouthed the Nigerians wen he newly came to the Ruby house. Even wen the conspiracy was on and pokello was talking trash wat did he do? Him singing Nigeria jagajaga was also a conicidence. He should say off the W/A pretence and paly his game. That was how wen he wanted to swap he asked who hasn't been up for eviction knowing fully well bev has never been up. The most recent one is he saying he has been swapped by bev. Gossiping with cleo and dillish. I am not really surprised why both dillish and cleo have distanced themselves in a way from melvin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
ochon:

I'l disagree with you on the part I quoted. Me, ochongonoko, never knew what DIASPORANS meant till last year when I read about it on NL. When this issue came up yesterday, I asked a graduate friend of mine who've finished his NYSC and he didn't know. Everybody aint perfect. There's a simple word you'll ask another HM which melvin will know and the HM might not know. Cut him some slack biko
Hmmm. . . . Ochongonoko . . . ok. . . na because of you o !
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
languys69:

Someone said he holds a masters degree and he does not know the meaning of the word diaspora? And people here do not have a problem with that? It is shameful enough that a graduate does not know what diaspora means let alone an MBA holder? Well the heck did he attend university?

They said he holds a masters degree, they didn't say it was in English language.... Abeg park welll.... Because you know the meaning doesn't mean every one else must... Ur diaspora theory is lame abeg...Look for sumtin more concrete

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
abikyshow: did you remember that he nominated oneal on the monday of the week he issued delish power of no task and gave biggie reason that oneal is too bossy. you claimed someone is too bossy and u gave the same nigga chance to be HOH and deprived your closest friend a chance. Elikem wouldn't have done such a thing. listen to the reason elikem gave to bim exclusion from HOH task today. Boldly said not like some cowards
wisdom my dear wisdom,y make uneccesary enemies when u hv d power nt to...the hate on west africa as at that time was much,nd i guess he sensed it,so he dicided to give it to dillish(his best friend),when it comes to decision making melvin has been very wise..like it or not,his decision hs made all west african enemies both in nd outside the house suprised,he is very unpredictable, they cn't bring themselves to hate even if they want to...he has a unique personality,that does nt make him a coward...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pheeew!!! How pages fly. I'm afraid I can't reply everybody that quoted me but I'll still stand by my post especially the first part. They've been miserably below average for most part of the show. You hardly see them initiating or taking part in thought provoking convo. Melvin can't make complete statements without add bla bla bla or whatever whatever. Makes for his low level of vocabulary (which is alarmingly low for a Masters holder). Bev on the other hand, she and intelligent convo are like oil and water, they just can't mix. Biggie obviously didn't give them an intellectual HoH task this season mainly because he wanted to cover up for the lack of depth of most of the housemates.
I take my words back on the deserving to win part, but in all fairness they're not more deserving to win more than likes of Cleo, Elikem or Angelo. The way some people here keep saying this housemate must bounce or that housemate must make it to the finale just to favour our rep can be quite annoying.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
Kslib: Elikem will never,i mean 'never' win that money.. I will prefer feza winning the money than elikem..
Destiny or no destiny,that nigga elikem will never win that money and that is a fact...
The same way most of you are gingered to wish Melvin not wining the money cos of the way his supporters act is thesame way i will rather enter hot charcoal and sleep there than watch elikem win the money cos of the way his fans are also looking for any stupid opportunity and cooking up lies to make him look more deserving of the money than Melvin...
Even if Melvin comes second,no problem but Elikem the arrogant,back stabbing,jealous and irritating Nigga will never win that money,even heaven knows that...
If you like call me 'bitter' 'wicked' or whatever you like,but that arrogant priick will never win the money.
Iron sharpen iron.. The same way Melvin supporters have been sharpening you guys is the same way you guys are sharpening the Anti-elikems..
Lets go there!!!!

Boss u are always on point joor! Pple don forget say Elikem has once conspired against the Nigerians! He is a two time backstabber! He is to desperate! Wen pple back den were talking bad abt niaja all he could say was their population is more than any other country in africa. He couldn't even defend his fellow "W/A country"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
safarigirl: @ochongonoko, like I said, I used to be indifferent about Elikem, until certain people on here began hyping Elikem and insulting Melvin ie the 'unbiased' group, including YOU, Mr. On-the-fence.

One thing you can't deny is that I've NEVER called melvin A COWARD, BORITE and other words used to describe him. I repeat, I've NEVER done that. He's my rep and I don't badmouth him and some of those that call him such names are even your fellow nigerians. It's clear that your TIRADES against elikem was not true(or if true, you went over board) but cos of the HYPE of ELIKEM in recent weeks. How shocking!!. How can you hate elikem cos people praised him?. Should the all HYPE be reserved for melvin?. Huh?. How does hyping elikem helped elikem to get to the finals?. C'mon safari, you're just being biased. Even dillish that was HYPED more than elikem has NEVER gotten this bashing from you but rather you WISH bimp gets to the final to stop her from winning(which I subscribe to). Your vile words are overboard just cuz of people PRAISING(it's not HYPE cos he deserves those words of admonishing)

@the bolded, what do you mean by "stupidd in 'OUR' eyes?. Who are the OUR?. Definitely not me, some people here and the THOUSANDS/MILLIONS of melvin fans so before you generalise, count me out!!. The way you see things, it's like NO BAD WORD should be linked to melvin at all(I'm not saying he should be called stewpid). Haba.. Is he a God?. Chillax please!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yinkade: that's beverly too jor (˘̯˘)

Shockingly, I agree grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
Afam4eva: Afrocandy just dissed you guyz https://www.nairaland.com/1390156/afrocandy-disses-nigerians-watch-big

I guess she's implying we should watch her low-grade pooorn movies instead.
Phucking biiittch.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
dominique: Pheeew!!! How pages fly. I'm afraid I can't reply everybody that quoted me but I'll still stand by my post especially the first part. They've been miserably below average for most part of the show. You hardly see them initiating or taking part in thought provoking convo. Melvin can't make complete statements without add bla bla bla or whatever whatever. Makes for his low level of vocabulary (which is alarmingly low for a Masters holder). Bev on the other hand, she and intelligent convo are like oil and water, they just can't mix. Biggie obviously didn't give them an intellectual HoH task this season mainly because he wanted to cover up for the lack of depth of most of the housemates.
I take my words back on the deserving to win part, but in all fairness they're not more deserving to win more than likes of Cleo, Elikem or Angelo. The way some people here keep saying this housemate must bounce or that housemate must make it to the finale just to favour our rep can be quite annoying.
the only intellectual task biggie gave the was won by MELVIN,if u dn't remeber i remember very well...so all this 1 no be talk

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2013

God bless u, am criously sick of dis.. Now jux because Elikem won power of no n HoH, he is now seen as the winner of BBA8.. It pisses me man C'mon BBA8 is just a game show, ntin special if u rep ur country in top 5.. Pls am really tired of this..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
languys69:

I'm not disagreeing with you but learning from NL aint something to be ashamed of. It's in informative source and there's nothing wrong in learning from here. I learnt diaspora from here doesn't mean all I ever knew came form NL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
ochon:

One thing you can't deny is that I've NEVER called melvin A COWARD, BORITE and other words used to describe him. I repeat, I've NEVER done that. He's my rep and I don't badmouth him and some of those that call him such names are even your fellow nigerians. It's clear that your TIRADES against elikem was not true(or if true, you went over board) but cos of the HYPE of ELIKEM in recent weeks. How shocking!!. How can you hate elikem cos people praised him?. Should the all HYPE be reserved for melvin?. Huh?. How does hyping elikem helped elikem to get to the finals?. C'mon safari, you're just being biased. Even dillish that was HYPED more than elikem has NEVER gotten this bashing from you but rather you WISH bimp gets to the final to stop her from winning(which I subscribe to). Your vile words are overboard just cuz of people PRAISING(it's not HYPE cos he deserves those words of admonishing)

@the bolded, what fo you mean by "stupidd in 'OUR' eyes?. Who are the OUR?. Definitely not me, some people here and the THOUSANDS/MILLIONS of melvin fans so before you generalise, count me out!!. The way you see things, it's like NO BAD WORD should be linked to melvin at all(I'm not saying he should be called stewpid). Haba.. Is he a God?. Chillax please!!
I don't hat Elikem cos they're hyping him bros, maybe you skipped my last 5 posts.

I said I was indifferent to him and that indifference leaned more on dislike, it's the HYPING HIM AND BRINGING MELVIN DOWN IN THE PROCESS that I'm mad at.

Btw, why una never quote kslib too? Abi na only me rant against Elikem? I never finish o, no be even Elikem I dey attack na Nigerians
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
@Dominique... I think Melvin just has book knowledge sha. But he's not "Aba-boy" smart.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
njokusboy:

They said he holds a masters degree, they didn't say it was in English language.... Abeg park welll.... Because you know the meaning doesn't mean every one else must... Ur diaspora theory is lame abeg...Look for sumtin more concrete

You missed the point. The point is he is ostensibly well-educated because he holds a post-graduate degree therefore he should know better. Diaspora is too common a word for him not to know. He does not have to be an English Language graduate! Liking someone does not mean you must throw your objectivity to the winds!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
ochon:

I'm not disagreeing with you but learning from NL aint something to be ashamed of. It's in informative source and there's nothing wrong in learning from here. I learnt diaspora from here doesn't mean all I ever knew came form NL

You have a problem with understanding simple English?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jejelolatu(f): 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
i rilly can't understand why my naija peeps are going on and on about Melvin.... Dude is slow . YES! Let's all agree on that.

Now, think/look beyond the obvious. What do UTI, Karen, Ola, Goldie(Rip) , Beverly and Melvin have in common? They aren't the sort of repss that Nigerians/Africans will fall in love with easily.
Right from the audition stage , Multichoice made the game harder for Nigeria.(They don't want us to win again- best believe that )

Everytime i see Melvin , i wonder what he did at the auditions that earned him a spot. Same for Beverrly.
We can critisize Melvin all we want , but the truth of the matter is this ....If Melvin was half as Obnoxious as Uti, crazy like Karen, 'agbero-ish' like Ola or love struck like Goldie he would have been out since week 1.
When you come from a country with three wins in the bag, the odds are never in your favour. Melvins slowness which i wd rather call goodness of heart is what is pulling non-nigerians to him. Not knowing what diaspora means doesn't make you stupid , not recognising that your country has enough enemies and making some more for yourself. Thats STUPIDITY. On that count, Melvin is Wise.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
ozodigboo:
Hmmm. . . . Ochongonoko . . . ok. . . na because of you o !

My bros, biko pardon melvin. Make we see whether our efforts and his contributions so far will help him win that money wink

#team melvin cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.