Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,914 members, 7,863,184 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:42 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183579 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
ozodigboo:
I don't get you. And this will bring me to Melvin's case again.
You see, i, in my heart of hearts, will prefer EITHER melvin OR bev to win. any of them. no preference, so far its Naija.
But if they both lose, no wahala - however i will feel more sorry for Bev.

The problem with Melvin is that sometimes he forgets this IS FINALLY, A COMPETITION.
did he really come all d way to come 2nd as usual ? sometimes people just say things to put pressure on themselves.

@ Belovedd, Melvin can't say he doesn't know what diaspora means as a M.Sc holder. having an MBA doesn't mean u know only Business admin tinz. didn't he interact wit peeps in the campus ? and he has no idea of Naira/dollar conversion ? not even a guess ? when did he leave the outside world ? 5 yrs ago ? smh.
@ Nuzo said that melvin's parents warned him about this '' dullness'' that always results in 2nd place. Look at how Elikem nominates people, gives bold reasons and doesn't give a 4k. melvin enters d DR and starts shivering.
For those of you who watched GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH - why did melvin not win ? because during the final race, a lady fell down, instead of him to keep running [ its a competition for 4ks sake ], he stopped to help d girl. the girl stood up, dusted herself, and continued running without looking back. it was after d show [ which they both failed to win ] that she thanked melvin. WTF ??
why should someone in a competition avoid taking HOH contest seriously because he doesn't wanna step on toes ? wh does that ? what toes ?

Now it has started again. . . .

i support Bev - disadvantaged home, troubled childhood, abusive relationships, struggling to survive,even this dyslexia we hv just noticed. and yet, she is quietly struggling towards d finish line. even her swap decision in d DR was done with despatch. no moaning/crying sessions like melvin.
Darling,
the race is not to the swift NOR the battle to the strong but time and chance happeneth to ALL.
No matter how we permutate and combinate, who go win go win.
Forget that ultimate search story, he may have ignored d girl and still lost but at least he can feel good that he stopped to help.
God is already in the 25th of August 2013 and He don see who go win am, we just dey here dey fit into d puzzle. Melvin might be 2nd again or first this time but I know he will move to greater heights, people like him can't stay small una fit call am favour or luck but im go experience greatness.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
ItsModella: @Nuzo, jollof rice originated from Senegambia, by the Wolof people. It is neither a Nigerian nor Ghanaian food.

@safarigirl, you need to take a chill pill, BBA is never that serious.

You right again. I mistook jollof rice for fried rice.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
I cant wait for the finale!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
Kslib: So no arena games today!!
@chrisdestiny sed there is going to
Knorr cooking challenge 4 d children's home
Red team.team dilish-elikem,cleo n bimp
White team: team bev-melvin,feza n angelo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
I don't really care about '' liking '' posts, but what @ lindsay said [ the last comment on pg. 1176 ] very well summarises Melvin in 2 sentences. Go back and check.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
ozodigboo:
You see, i, in my heart of hearts, will prefer EITHER melvin OR bev to win. any of them. no preference, so far its Naija.

The problem with Melvin is that sometimes he forgets this IS FINALLY, A COMPETITION.
did he really come all d way to come 2nd as usual ? sometimes people just say things to put pressure on themselves.

@ Belovedd, Melvin can't say he doesn't know what diaspora means as a M.Sc holder. having an MBA doesn't mean u know only Business admin tinz. didn't he interact wit peeps in the campus ? and he has no idea of Naira/dollar conversion ? not even a guess ? when did he leave the outside world ? 5 yrs ago ? smh.
@ Nuzo said that melvin's parents warned him about this '' dullness'' that always results in 2nd place. Look at how Elikem nominates people, gives bold reasons and doesn't give a 4k. melvin enters d DR and starts shivering.
For those of you who watched GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH - why did melvin not win ? because during the final race, a lady fell down, instead of him to keep running [ its a competition for 4ks sake ], he stopped to help d girl. the girl stood up, dusted herself, and continued running without looking back. it was after d show [ which they both failed to win ] that she thanked melvin. WTF ??
why should someone in a competition avoid taking HOH contest seriously because he doesn't wanna step on toes ? wh does that ? what toes ?

i support Bev - disadvantaged home, troubled childhood, abusive relationships, struggling to survive,even this dyslexia we hv just noticed. and yet, she is quietly struggling towards d finish line. even her swap decision in d DR was done with despatch. no moaning/crying sessions like melvin.

Someone said he holds a masters degree and he does not know the meaning of the word diaspora? And people here do not have a problem with that? It is shameful enough that a graduate does not know what diaspora means let alone an MBA holder? Well the heck did he attend university?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
safarigirl:
I don talk am before, whether na out of bitterness or not, it will not change the fact that that arrogant, gossiping, eediotic, braaging, egotistic tailor will NEVER win.

I admire your tenacity, your views, your permutations and your desire to defend your actions on here safarigirl, but the above quoted post is uncalled for.

Through out this ensuing drama that unfolded with elikem winning HOH, I kep mute and watched from the sidelines, not even updating and allowing the banter to gon, but this part of your posts hurt me. Worse things might have been said about owlneal and co, but I find it's sickening that you CHOSE to unleash this venoms on elikem on seeing that he's automatically qualified for the final. You went in hard on elikem the sunday of the week he was up with sulu and annabelle, bringing up about his past sayings to nigeria which were bad. I ignored it but on seeing the above post, I now know the motive behind your diatribes

TBH with you, elikem not reaching the final will give melvin(who's BTW my rep) a higher chance of winning. I'll be a bloody liar not to admit it. I'll be lying to myself not to agree, but what I don't subscribe to is vile vituperations on elikem for getting to the finals. Elikem has gone through a lot, but good and bad to be in that finals and it won't kill to rejoice with him for once for his achievement(HOH is a BIG achievement as long as BBA is concerned)

If YOU can champion the cause of BIMP who has badmouthed WA, conspired against MELVIN, to reach the final, totally forgiving him for strategic reasons, then it's hypocritcal of YOU to forget about bimp's sins and bring up ELIKEM'S faults because you didn't want him making the finals or cause he doesn't deserve to win. I'm really disappointed with your words @safarigirl. Well it's your opinion and you're entitled to it

Always knows this, if the case of owlneal and elikem can't teach you that whom GOD/FATE(in general)or AFRICA(in BBA) has decided will reach the final and win, will be the one to get to the final/win, THEN NOTHING ELSE CAN

Shalom sister cool

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
Belovedd: Darling,
the race is not to the swift NOR the battle to the strong but time and chance happeneth to ALL.
No matter how we permutate and combinate, who go win go win.
Forget that ultimate search story, he may have ignored d girl and still lost but at least he can feel good that he stopped to help.
God is already in the 25th of August 2013 and He don see who go win am, we just dey here dey fit into d puzzle. Melvin might be 2nd again or first this time but I know he will move to greater heights, people like him can't stay small una fit call am favour or luck but im go experience greatness.
Win or no win bro Melvin is going high.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
safarigirl: abeg o, I watched that GUS finale, he didn't lose because he went to help a lady (Chisom)

Chisom didn't even fall when they were searching for the treasure cos I remember vividly that they were in camp talking about her fall before they were told to seek the treasure

He and Uche got to the mountain the same time, but he was just UNLUCKY, GUS finale is always about LUCK after all when Michael Nwachukwu won in season 5 didn't it take him over 1 hour after the other guy had even reached the spot and passed I to get there?

Thank God say u watch am, Na so dem 4 jst give us beske chop...I don't kw Y pple always look 4 evry opportunity to discredit MELVIN....I tire 4 una o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade: SafariGirl, please take it easy!

For the record, I like Elikem and feel that, if he wins, he DESERVES it! The person I don't want winning is Dillish, cuz I believe she's done nothing worthy of winning.

Believe it or not, Elikem has given me more talking points than Melvin has. Face it!

From his Feza friendzoning in DH, to his liaisons with Fatima (probably to make Feza jealous), to his chase antics with Pokello, to his gbege with Natasha, to his tension-filled reunion with Fatima, Feza and Pokello all in the same house, to his tension with Oneza, to the point he became Public Enemy number 1 in Ruby House where everyone wanted him out including Cleo (where she gossipped him to Sulu, refering to him as 'black' while refering to Pokello as 'white'), to his tension with Nando, to DEFEATING and overcoming his enemies one by one!

Abeg!!! The Tailor DESERVES a round of applause for giving me something to phucking talk about! He EARNED his spot in the mahfucking finals and that's something you can't change.

He's not like Melvin who decided to SIT OUT all his chances at making himself a contender, simply because he lacks the boldness, charisma and adventurous spirit. Saying he's avoiding relationships to focus on his game, but I wonder exactly what game it is.

Please, every day deserves a hero, and Elikem is the hero of the day!

Ghana didn't come to this game to hold anybody's coat. They came here to play like everybody else!

Even if he doesn't win, let him get to the finals!

If you had that much faith in Melvin's powers and fanbase, you wouldn't be looking at how to push out Ghana to brighten Baba Go-Slow's chances ooo! grin

No offence grin
you have just spoken my mind. you are 100% right. He is a coward compared to Elikem who could confront his enemies face to face. He missed all the HOH tasks in the name just to be mr nice guy to everyone. He issued his power of no task to delish who happened to be his closest friend just to be Mr good while oneal and his numerous enemies were available. Even, Pastors have to be bold. Am not Elikem's fan but he has given me everything I needed in this reality show. his enemies are limited now because he is killing them weekly from the week pokelo left. All I can say is that Elikem is playing the game while Melvin is waiting for destiny to repeat itself just like his previous competitions involved

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
Kslib:
And what da fuuucking Bleep is the bolded suppose to mean?
Who are you to come out and say our reps dont deserve the money cos they have been below par according to your standards?
Look,all this hypocrisy posts from the so called 'unbiased peeps' in here is really getting on my nerves..
Its ok to say the truth but stop being a hypocrite.. If someone had come out to say elikem doesnt deserve the money cos he has been below par,you will be the first person to attack the person of being bitter and hypocritical.
Its ok for you to say our reps dont deserve the money but wrong for someone else to say elikem doesnt deserve the money..
Its not really my business if you want elikem to win the money but stop being bias!!! You are guilty of the same thing you are accusing others of doing!!
There is very thing line btw being unbiased and hypocritical...

GBAM!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade:

Wollof tribe in Senegal, you mean?

Thank u jare. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dannyxy: Abeg,what is this elikem is this elikem is that?this is a nigerian site nd we will use it to sell our "reps"...if u like say am sentimental,i will say it anyday anytime Melvin is mre deserving of the money than Elikem...@spade

I, For one, think melvin deserves the money. He's my rep and I'll stand by him with the last I've got, BUT I WLL NEVER say all those hate filled words against elikem because he stands in the way of my rep. If elikem acted like OWLNEAL and co, I'll even start a hate campaign against him but none of his actions derserves the kind of words @safarigirl used on him. It's shocking!!.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
hiteelong:
@chrisdestiny sed there is going to
Knorr cooking challenge 4 d children's home
Red team.team dilish-elikem,cleo n bimp
White team: team bev-melvin,feza n angelo
ok!! Thanks..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
hiteelong:
I tink tagging melvin as a 'Mr always-come-second' is not a fair thing at all.

He's anti-melvin, no suprises here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
ochon:

I admire your tenacity, your views, your permutations and your desire to defend your actions on here safarigirl, but the above quoted post is uncalled for.

Through out this ensuing drama that unfolded with elikem winning HOH, I kep mute and watched from the sidelines, not even updating and allowing the banter to gon, but this part of your posts hurt me. Worse things might have been said about owlneal and co, but I find it's sickening that you CHOSE to unleash this venoms on elikem on seeing that he's automatically qualified for the final. You went in hard on elikem the sunday of the week he was up with sulu and annabelle, bringing up about his past sayings to nigeria which were bad. I ignored it but on seeing the above post, I now know the motive behind your diatribes

TBH with you, elikem not reaching the final will give melvin(who's BTW my rep) a higher chance of winning. I'll be a bloody liar not to admit it. I'll be lying to myself not to agree, but what I don't subscribe to is vile vituperations on elikem for getting to the finals. Elikem has gone through a lot, but good and bad to be in that finals and it won't kill to rejoice with him for once for his achievement(HOH is a BIG achievement as long as BBA is concerned)

If YOU can champion the cause of BIMP who has badmouthed WA, conspired against MELVIN, to reach the final, totally forgiving him for strategic reasons, then it's hypocritcal of YOU to forget about bimp's sins and bring up ELIKEM'S faults because you didn't want him making the finals or cause he doesn't deserve to win. I'm really disappointed with your words @safarigirl. Well it's your opinion and you're entitled to it

Always knows this, if the case of owlneal and elikem can't teach you that whom GOD/FATE(in general)or AFRICA(in BBA) has decided will reach the final and win, will be the one to get to the final/win, THEN NOTHING ELSE CAN

Shalom sister cool

Consider a career in 'Ostriching'... Lol...don't bother checking ur dic there is no word lik dt o grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
Nepa whyy?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
abikyshow: you have just spoken my mind. you are 100% right. He is a coward compared to elikem
please i will beg you,dn't call melvin a Coward again!he might be gentle,soft,bt he is no coward!learn to use words well,nd dn't compare him to elikem,they are two different pple...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade:

Bruv, you have what it is you seek in a housemate, while we also have ours.

Maybe you expect wisdom from the housemate. For me, I expect entertainment and controversy. I expect adventure, I expect SPONTANEITY! --- that's Elikem, that's Uti, that's Karen, that's Lady May, that's Zainab... I can go on and on, but it definitely ain't Melvin.
all this is really funny coming from you who called Elikem a shoe-shiner when he was cleaning Pokello's shoes for her, you who followed in his bashing when he sat there and listened to Pokello insulting an entire region.

Adventure, entertainment? My dear if we go by that, Bev is the most deserving then cos she's been adventurous and entertaining, she even has a s*x tape to prove that if in doubt, Elikem doesn't have one of those.

Elikem is spontaneous? Go back and check your dictionary for the meaning of that word. Is it his predictable swap of Bimp or the giving of Power of No to Bimp that's spontaneous?

Spontaneity is putting one's self up for eviction despite having 6 people to choose from, bet you didn't see that coming. Did you see Melvin putting Annabel up on his first HOH? Did you think he'd send Feza back to RH after she begged him not to?

Spontaneity and unpredictability are Melvin and Selly, mention ONE spontaneous thing Elikem has EVER done

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
Kslib:
And what da fuuucking Bleep is the bolded suppose to mean?
Who are you to come out and say our reps dont deserve the money cos they have been below par according to your standards?
Look,all this hypocrisy posts from the so called 'unbiased peeps' in here is really getting on my nerves..
Its ok to say the truth but stop being a hypocrite.. If someone had come out to say elikem doesnt deserve the money cos he has been below par,you will be the first person to attack the person of being bitter and hypocritical.
Its ok for you to say our reps dont deserve the money but wrong for someone else to say elikem doesnt deserve the money..
Its not really my business if you want elikem to win the money but stop being bias!!! You are guilty of the same thing you are accusing others of doing!!
There is very thing line btw being unbiased and hypocritical...

The part you bolded in her post was bias on her part. If melvin and bev doesn't deserve to win based on that senseless reasons, then the whole housemates can as well pack their bags and leave for not knowing the woman in yesterday's documentary. Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
People i dont want to get the money are:
Bimp
Angelo
Dillish

people that I want to get the money:
Elikem
Melvin
Cleo

People I dont really care for whether they win or not

Bev
Feza

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Signed by,
Sexyf

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
abikyshow: you have just spoken my mind. you are 100% right. He is a coward compared to Elikem who could confront his enemies face to face. He missed all the HOH tasks in the name just to be mr nice guy to everyone. He issued his power of no task to delish who happened to be his closest friend just to be Mr good while oneal and his numerous enemies were available. Even, Pastors have to be bold. Am not Elikem's fan but he has given me everything I needed in this reality show. his enemies are limited now because he is killing them weekly from the week pokelo left. All I can say is that Elikem is playing the game while Melvin is waiting for destiny to repeat itself just like his previous competitions involved

My thoughts exactly! I think I am objective enough to see things as they are and not beclouded because an housemate is from my country. I don't give a hoot if you are a Nigerian or not. I really adore Dillish yet I have said some things that are not so nice about her(which I observed) on this thread. I always call a spade a spade.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
ochon:

Shalom sister cool

Powerful!!! I love this.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
safarigirl: I used to be inddiferent towards Elikem, but the likes of dominique really made me dislike him

It's okay to like the dide but comparing him to Melvin is wrong. Comments like "why can't Melvin be more like Elikem" and "Elikem is smarter than Melvin" really irk me. Has anyone ever seen chriskwaku or GH Patriot saying "why can't Melvin be more like Elikem"?

Elikem is a careless talkative, but have you guys ever seen any Ghanaian saying anything about it? Meanwhile Nigerians are quick to write epistles about how slow Melvin is and how he's 'not as smart as Elikem' (they know themselves)

This same Melvin that has been keeping Elikem grounded whenever the rope he uses to start his generator mouth turns loose.

Abeg make I dey watch Elikish jare, maybe two of them sef can 'help' each other *evil grin*

@bolded, haba safarigirl, @ghana kwame, @chriskwaku and @royal pearl has spoken out against elikem's verbal diarrhoea. It's okay to defend your actions but don't lie against them just to sound right. Don't pay blind eye to their several posts condemining elikem's talkativeness

@your entire post, don't hate elikem because of others. Hate on him cos of his sctions and what you see. Have a mind of your own. In as much as I want melvin and cleo to win, I WILL NEVER HATE ON ANY HM because of what people say on this forum or other social media. I will rebuke ANY hm cos of what he did not cos SOME NLers made me hate him

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade:

Nne, adim very okay, biko.

Kedu ebe ginwa si?
Plateau
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
All housemates have their flaws, it is up to us to love our fav despite their flaw. I am a Melvin fan and I will say Mel is not a saint, Mel has done some things that I dont like but I still like him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
ochon:

He's anti-melvin, no suprises here

I am anti-Melvin because I used his exact words to describe him?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
quote author=ozodigboo]

[/quote]my dear...life is not all about competition..so take it easy wt him... Help helpin a gurl wasn't d reason he lost..it was God's will and wt hs gud heart he is evn more popular if nt richer dan d winner of dt is season. Bin gud in lyf is d most impt no mata d competitn. Luks @ oneal n d rest hu carried it on dier head dt ds is a competion wher r dey nw? No matter hw much pipz insult melvin,dey stil lyk hm deep down because of his gud heart..dts lyf 4 u!
(Cldnt continue typin*dnt knw hw u guyz write so much*)Jus my opinion
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
abikyshow: you have just spoken my mind. you are 100% right. He is a coward compared to Elikem who could confront his enemies face to face. He missed all the HOH tasks in the name just to be mr nice guy to everyone. He issued his power of no task to delish who happened to be his closest friend just to be Mr good while oneal and his numerous enemies were available. Even, Pastors have to be bold. Am not Elikem's fan but he has given me everything I needed in this reality show. his enemies are limited now because he is killing them weekly from the week pokelo left. All I can say is that Elikem is playing the game while Melvin is waiting for destiny to repeat itself just like his previous competitions involved
What da fuq?
When did melvin miss HOH task cos he was playing mr nice? That same melvin that won HOH three times.
You keep talking about enemies. When did melvin know that people were conspiring against him and bev?
Despite no knowing what was happpening,the guy still stabbed his enemies subconsciously..
He nominated owl-neal and feza twice...
He put annabel on the chooping block..
I think you are coward for cooking up lies just to make him look like an iddiot!!
Let me tell you something,you are more desperate than than those trying to defend melvin cos those defending him do it with facts while you on the other hand is a professional who only knows how to cook up lies from the deepest part of hell..
Like i always say 'its not my business if you support melvin or not but stop cooking up lies'..
Shikena!!!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade:

Bruv, you have what it is you seek in a housemate, while we also have ours.

Maybe you expect wisdom from the housemate. For me, I expect entertainment and controversy. I expect adventure, I expect SPONTANEITY! --- that's Elikem, that's Uti, that's Karen, that's Lady May, that's Zainab... I can go on and on, but it definitely ain't Melvin.
that's beverly too jor (˘̯˘)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dannyxy: please i will beg you,dn't call melvin a Coward again!he might be gentle,soft,bt he is no coward!learn to use words well,nd dn't compare him to elikem,they are two different pple...
did you remember that he nominated oneal on the monday of the week he issued delish power of no task and gave biggie reason that oneal is too bossy. you claimed someone is too bossy and u gave the same nigga chance to be HOH and deprived your closest friend a chance. Elikem wouldn't have done such a thing. listen to the reason elikem gave to bim exclusion from HOH task today. Boldly said not like some cowards
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
ozodigboo:

@ Belovedd, Melvin can't say he doesn't know what diaspora means as a M.Sc holder. having an MBA doesn't mean u know only Business admin tinz. didn't he interact wit peeps in the campus ?

I'll disagree with you on the part I quoted. Me, ochongonoko, never knew what DIASPORANS meant till last year when I read about it on NL. When this issue came up yesterday, I asked a graduate friend of mine who've finished his NYSC and he didn't know. Everybody aint perfect. There's a simple word you'll ask another HM which melvin will know and the HM might not know. Cut him some slack biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.