Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,875 members, 7,862,936 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183527 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
njokusboy:

They said he holds a masters degree, they didn't say it was in English language.... Abeg park welll.... Because you know the meaning doesn't mean every one else must... Ur diaspora theory is lame abeg...Look for sumtin more concrete

@ njokusboy - you should be the one to park well. what da fuq has English got to with it ? i believe u know what the following words mean - theory, lame, concrete- does that make u a holder in M.Sc [ english ] ?
what languys69 meant, is that as masters degree holder, who has passed thru the university, and completed another 2-3 yrs in the campus doing masters, there are some words he should know. this is a guy who has mixed with actors, musicians etc who travel all the time.
this is a guy whose whole family are in USA presently.
Have u seen anyone attack Bev ? no, because she admitted she dropped-out. everybody chilled for her.
if u say u have masters, then u should know that peeps are watching u.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jsben(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
aodis:

Boss u are always on point joor! Pple don forget say Elikem has once conspired against the Nigerians! He is a two time backstabber! He is to desperate! Wen pple back den were talking bad abt niaja all he could say was their population is more than any other country in africa. He couldn't even defend his fellow "W/A country"
you're so right! Infact Elikem nominated Melvin in the second week
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
Is it just me? Elikem is palying dirty and we are failing to notice. Rememeber wen he and selly badmouthed the Nigerians wen he newly came to the Ruby house. Even wen the conspiracy was on and pokello was talking trash wat did he do? Him singing Nigeria jagajaga was also a conicidence. He should say off the W/A pretence and paly his game. That was how wen he wanted to swap he asked who hasn't been up for eviction knowing fully well bev has never been up. The most recent one is he saying he has been swapped by bev. Gossiping with cleo and dillish. I am not really surprised why both dillish and cleo have distanced themselves in a way from melvin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
I'm freakin annoyed with dis show now. Its so borrrin because of d voters, i dnt tink i'l watch bba again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
Okay, make I go easy on Melvin.

But my point is... Elikem DESERVES the spot he just earned to the finals. Don't put him down to boost Melvin's chances by hoping he leaves so Ghana go vote Mel, because if you're honest with yourself, Elikem isn't any less deserving of that money than Melvin.

What will be will be.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
How can a matured grown asss nigga who doesnt know where to fart win 300,000$... No wonder feza called him an irritating little kid.. Nando was right when he said all the diamond babes were calling him a kid..
He is a disgrace to all the matured guys in BBA who got game.. No wonder nando was pissed cos elikem was making all the guys look like kids in the eyes of the babes.. I dont support nando on what he did but he was right on the elikem behaving like a kid part..
He lacks manners.. A guy who farts in the midst of people even when he has been warned not to..
A paranoid nigga who keeps talking like a pussy about nominations and how he is a victim but switches to arrogance mode whenever he becomes HOH doesnt deserve 300,000$.. If you want to be arrogant,do it when you are not HOH,we all need consistency and i'm sorry to say,elikem you are a pussy..
Make he con win 300,000$ make i see nah.. He doesnt deserve the money and will never get it..
I dont want dillish to win but i will rather she wins the money cos she wants to buy a house for her family and not some nigga who will use all the money to treat his pimples/bumps when the game ends..
The money is not for back-stabbers who indirectly tell others to nominate his neighbors..
Anybody can win the money but definitely not that nigga..
That same nigga who was laughing and watching when his drunk WA sister was been fingered in front of africa..
That nigga is a snake and that nigga doesnt deserve the money...

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
jsben:

LOL! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
Let us now examine thi history of Nigerians and their anti-Naija rep syndrome.

When it was Ofunneka, Nigerians supported Richard over her, until the Ofunneka_gate incident.

When it was Kevin, some wanted the Namibian guy, Jossy to win

When it was Uti, una know this one now. Mr. Diamondboy Munya was the choice

When it was Karen, she was too ugly for some, so some even chose Vimbai over her

When it was Goldie, Nigerians happily supported Zainab, then Roki, then TaliaN before final week came and they had to manage Keagan.

Now it's Melvin, first it was Hakeem, then PokelloN then Bassey, now it's Elikem/Dillish.

What is the pattern here?

I'm not saying you shouldn't be 'unbiased' but let it not be so bad that you guys will insult YOUR own and jump on anyone that insults the other person, just so you 'look' neutral

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
That moment when Elikem, Angelo, and Melvin finish 70% of the food before the kids arrive....lol. The way the three of them are eyeing that Bev's pot of jollof rice ehnnn....lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
languys69:

You missed the point. The point is he is ostensibly well-educated because he holds a post-graduate degree therefore he should know better. Diaspora is too common a word for him not to know. He does not have to be an English Language graduate! Liking someone does not mean you must throw your objectivity to the winds!
Oga English I beg I don do....dis ur issue over 'Diaspora' is becoming annoying....let us move on to smt else.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
languys69:

You missed the point. The point is he is ostensibly well-educated because he holds a post-graduate degree therefore he should know better. Diaspora is too common a word for him not to know. He does not have to be an English Language graduate! Liking someone does not mean you must throw your objectivity to the winds!
Oga English I beg he don do....dis ur issue over 'Diaspora' is becoming annoying....let us move on to smt else.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
Aboki4inside:
God bless u, am criously sick of dis.. Now jux because Elikem won power of no n HoH, he is now seen as the winner of BBA8.. It pisses me man C'mon BBA8 is just a game show, ntin special if u rep ur country in top 5.. Pls am really tired of this..

A ghanian just said on fb that Naija should forget about melvin and vote for elikem in the final.that we are just selfish and bullying other countries to vote for us. And that melvin has done nothing to win! Kai
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
safarigirl: I don't hat Elikem cos they're hyping him bros, maybe you skipped my last 5 posts.

I said I was indifferent to him and that indifference leaned more on dislike, it's the HYPING HIM AND BRINGING MELVIN DOWN IN THE PROCESS that I'm mad at.

Btw, why una never quote kslib too? Abi na only me rant against Elikem? I never finish o, no be even Elikem I dey attack na Nigerians

Hyping elikem CAN NEVER win him that money, so don't sweat it. Same goes to MELVIN. If melvin will win it, he will, if elikem will win, he will. There's nothing we can do about it cos NIGERIA is but a country vote.

I quoted @kslib's reply to @domnique cos I wanted to and I think he gave a good reponse to her. I didn't quote @Kslib's last post cos HE COPIED WHAT YOU SAID and it's obvious the stuff he's tryna achieve with that post of his, which I've already addressed when I quoted the original poster(YOU), so my answer to you is the same to him. Repeating my exact word to him is tantamount to flogging a dead horse RIGHT NOW

I'm done though, no more talking about this issue before it gets reduntant cool

Shlom cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
abikyshow: did you remember that he nominated oneal on the monday of the week he issued delish power of no task and gave biggie reason that oneal is too bossy. you claimed someone is too bossy and u gave the same nigga chance to be HOH and deprived your closest friend a chance. Elikem wouldn't have done such a thing. listen to the reason elikem gave to bim exclusion from HOH task today. Boldly said not like some cowards

Jeez. it's funny how people can just completely make up something and try to pass it around as the truth, to back up their point.

Melvin never nominated Oneal because he felt he was bossy. He said himself and Oneal do not converse much, that Oneal was the least person he's close to in the house. SMH

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
D 2 teams av both won d task.., dey ll b havin a treat 2moa nyt...Congrts 2 d HMs
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
languys69:

You have a problem with understanding simple English?

No, I don't. Maybe you do. Below is my reason for saying my earlier comment. Your last sentence

languys69:
It is a shame, some people's closest contact with literature is reading posts on nairaland! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Flome(f): 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
languys69:

I have said it before on this thread. Elikem is more intelligent than Melvin. Haters should humbly accept the fact. Just because you do not want to accept it's true does not mean it ain't true!
Melvin is intelligent while Elikem is smart
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
Wen beverlly was being insulted for the things she did and the one she did not even do, majority who happen to be nigerians were happy and busy liking posts in support of the insults hurled at her for being who she is. She receivd tonnes of insults discrediting ha as a rep, makn ha look like a devil n melvin a saint.Now that tables have turned and melvin is being bashed, they are getting sentimental n emotional.its a crime to be a nigerian, dey wil always judge u, and so on. Were were these touchn stories wen beverlly was bashed. You joined in the bash and nea came out to say nigerians always insult thr own. They bashed d chic so much that her fans were not spared. Kikikikiki..land of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
Bev talking about the beef her uncle has with her mom!1
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
safarigirl: Let us now examine thi history of Nigerians and their anti-Naija rep syndrome.

When it was Ofunneka, Nigerians supported Richard over her, until the Ofunneka_gate incident.

When it was Kevin, some wanted the Namibian guy, Jossy to win

When it was Uti, una know this one now. Mr. Diamondboy Munya was the choice

When it was Karen, she was too ugly for some, so some even chose Vimbai over her

When it was Goldie, Nigerians happily supported Zainab, then Roki, then TaliaN before final week came and they had to manage Keagan.

Now it's Melvin, first it was Hakeem, then PokelloN then Bassey, now it's Elikem/Dillish.

What is the pattern here?

I'm not saying you shouldn't be 'unbiased' but let it not be so bad that you guys will insult YOUR own and jump on anyone that insults the other person, just so you 'look' neutral
thank u,that is what i was saying,they will b hating on their rep to look unbiased,nd wil b trying to make those that love their look like some biased bullies...it really pisses me off

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
â™›AndrERushâ™›:

Jeez. it's funny how people can just completely make up something and try to pass it around as the truth, to back up their point.

Melvin never nominated Oneal because he felt he was bossy. He said himself and Oneal do not converse much, that Oneal was the least person he's close to in the house. SMH

That's to show the height liars will go to paint a HM balck. Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by cynt22(f): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
I turned on tv, all I see and hear is beverly with ha "my uncle, my anti,my dis 1...salon, grand mum"...hmm, as in I hope nollywood directors/story writers r watching cos dey can act film wit all dese ha family gist.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
spade: Okay, make I go easy on Melvin.

But my point is... Elikem DESERVES the spot he just earned to the finals. Don't put him down to boost Melvin's chances by hoping he leaves so Ghana go vote Mel, because if you're honest with yourself, Elikem isn't any less deserving of that money than Melvin.

What will be will be.
The thing with y'all is that you like to twist peoples words just so you sound 'unbiased'.

Did I ever say Elikem doesn't deserve to be in the finale? I simply said I wished bimp had won it..because obviously bimp might be evicted next week. And I wanted Bimp as hoh simply for strategic reasons. Elikem deserves to win the money over bimp.

It was all of you that decided to turn my post upside down, I might not like Elikem but allow me to rant about him when I need to.

And stop putting meanings that don't exist. How does wanting bimp to win hoh mean that I've endorsed him to win over elikem?

@ochon
I made a mistake in that post. I admit, doesn't make me a liar, what I meant was that they come here to complain about Elikem and how he has verbal diarrhoea but always downplay it we have to accept him the way he is or that's just the way it is. And everyone here accepts it like that. But when it comes to Melvin's turn he becomes mumu and the rest..anyone that defends him is an extremist.
Unfortunately I can't be on the fence like you and I'll support what I think is right!

Or was it not the same "bitter" me that cleared the air about Elikem n dillish's discussion, and when I hear people bring up lies and stories about beverly don't I speak up?

Unfortunately, I'm not going to play that 'unbiased' card when I DO NOT need to.
Insulting your country reps because of someone else doesn't make you unbiased especially when It's baseless

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
Aboki4inside: I'm freakin annoyed with dis show now. Its so borrrin because of d voters, i dnt tink i'l watch bba again.
lol forget that thing jor.....you would still watch....you are vexing now....by next year you would have forgotten.....even @SPADE said it after bba 5 that he was done with bba....but here he is....gbabe you would still watch
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
Kslib: How can a matured grown asss nigga who doesnt know where to fart win 300,000$... No wonder feza called him an irritating little kid.. Nando was right when he said all the diamond babes were calling him a kid..
He is a disgrace to all the matured guys in BBA who got game.. No wonder nando was pissed cos elikem was making all the guys look like kids in the eyes of the babes.. I dont support nando on what he did but he was right on the elikem behaving like a kid part..
He lacks manners.. A guy who farts in the midst of people even when he has been warned not to..
A paranoid nigga who keeps talking like a pussy about nominations and how he is a victim but switches to arrogance mode whenever he becomes HOH doesnt deserve 300,000$.. If you want to be arrogant,do it when you are not HOH,we all need consistency and i'm sorry to say,elikem you are a pussy..
Make he con win 300,000$ make i see nah.. He doesnt deserve the money and will never get it..
I dont want dillish to win but i will rather she wins the money cos she wants to buy a house for her family and not some nigga who will use all the money to treat his pimples/bumps when the game ends..
The money is not for back-stabbers who indirectly tell others to nominate his neighbors..
Anybody can win the money but definitely not that nigga..
That same nigga who was laughing and watching when his drunk WA sister was been fingered in front of africa..
That nigga is a snake and that nigga doesnt deserve the money...

Thank u very very much always and always on point! The fact I keep repeating this that he indirectly tell others to nominate his neighbors you know who they are" " that nigga na double crosser!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
Kslib: Bev talking about the beef her uncle has with her mom!1
tanx jare.pls continue to update us
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
Infact I remember Elikem norminating Melvin in the 2nd week!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
Let's talk about being unpredictable,I can remember d week hakeem won head of house and other housemates had already conspired with him to put the nigerian reps up,unfortunately for hakkem he got evicted,dat same week mel was announced head of house,if y'all remember that both nando and bimp thought one of them had been swapped by mel only for them to find out that he didn't replace himself.mel wld ve been up for eviction that week cos bimp became head of house and was still dissapointed that mel saved selly over him.bimp could ve swapped mel but mel's decision shocked him.ve u all forgotten when mel was announced as the winner of the power of no task,once again bimp and nando were scared cos they thought he was going to exclude one of them from participating,I remember nando telling bimp that one of them has got to win the head of house task that week,meanwhile mel had already discussed with dilish and once again they were shocked when he gave it to dilish cos they thought it wl be one of them.maybe to us (viewers)he's predictable which I doubt, but he has been able to cause confusion amonst the housemates cos he keeps surprising them with his decisions. D pressure that cones with representing a big country like Nigeria is huge guys,let's be realistic,its a reality show and its a game,mel has played fair so far,I have also observed that we ve different views about entertainment(some find him boring,others find him entertaining)if we want to criticize let us @ least be real with our criticism.how else or wot else do we want from him?(he sleep,dem say he too sleep,he chop,he too like food,he leave himself for eviction,dem say shey na him holy pass.for those who re still digging for dirts to plant on mel,I wl say keep digging.elikem is a cool guy and should be congratulated and appreciated for being in the finals.let's stop comparing them,thereby forgeting why we are here(na startegies and updates I dey always find come no be fight and comparism)africa wl decide the winner whether we get there with 3 west African reps or not.make una forgive my epistle abeg..one mel,one teeth,one africa.#team mel#

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
jsben:

No need to lie, Elikem never nominated Melvin or Bev...check ink for list of nominations
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_Africa_8

I think ELIKEM has played a very good game and deserves the title if truth be told

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dillish asking melvin if everything is alright.. She said he has been quiet today..
I didnt notice any quietness from melvin today ohhh,maybe she means something else sha..
This is kslib reporting for Garri Network!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
If una like make una dey bring down Melvin or Elikem, na waste of internet ink.

Other countries will decide the winner.

Meanwhile Ghana should calm down a little, they are becoming too proud on fbk.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
ninnyanny:

A ghanian just said on fb that Naija should forget about melvin and vote for elikem in the final.that we are just selfish and bullying other countries to vote for us. And that melvin has done nothing to win! Kai
They are backstabbers.. Infact Elikem wud hv gne lng ago. When he had a fight wit Nando why did he loose it? BIMP, Bev culdnt cntrl Nando.. Melvin had to plead with Elikem n distract him wit table tennis so he wnt hv been disqualified cos dahs wat dose ONEZA wanted but Melvin cared 4 his W/A bro. Pple r blind tho. Enuf talk lets do d votin while others blab bout other housemates.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.