Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183681 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 19, 2013
Sexily Endowed: People Botswana is voting for Beverley shocked shocked shocked, SA may too, Team Nando and Bimp too. We may just be surprised on finale

Ahn ahn! You no know say dem don see crown even before she enter house?? I wouldn't be surprised I tell you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 19, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Well we know you don't floss, so.... undecided embarassed

Lol.. Amaka, you're the last person I expected to expose me so cruelly angry. Do you want me to keep wallowing in single state angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 19, 2013
Elikem is walking first come sunday.
Mariarocks:

Ahn ahn! You no know say dem don see crown even before she enter house?? I wouldn't be surprised I tell you
I think we will all be surprised come finale.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 1:25am On Aug 19, 2013
GH KWAME:
Kwaaaaaaa...... I tot I told you somone posted your ish on facebook abi?
Kennedy= Kenya
Ugochukwu= Ghana
Akpors= Angola
Tarzan= Tanzania
Elisabeth/Elizabeth= Ethiopia

As long as we have the numbers and dedicated , it doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tellitlikeitis: 1:26am On Aug 19, 2013
aodis: She na only me watch am, dillish and Melvin are so into each other on a more serious note! Abeg make una no finish me, I no kuku be merllish fan. Melvin to dillish do you have any secret lover? I dint get her response. Dillish to melvin. Do you have a secret lover? I couldn't get his response either! Abeg who watch am!
I watched it oo...ure correct. She said no that is wrong then he explained to her what it meant and she said yes then she asked him and he said yes. She was mistakening it for hving an affair while dating someone else.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:26am On Aug 19, 2013
lindsay:

Lol......very funny but remember OJORO NO DEY WORK. That your nyash wey you say you sabi cover hope you know say dem get people wey go still fit find your nyash?

Dalu oh.
***coughs** Erm,i hope say you no be man ooo coos e,i don dey get uncomfortable.. Lol
All izz well..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 19, 2013
Mariarocks: Elikem is walking first come sunday.
I always taught it was Beverley but hey i dunno. He has GH,Zim so far. I've seen some Angolans and Kenyans supporting him. Fatima(Malawi) is campaigning for him. Heard Bolt and Zainab are campaigning for him for Sl. Never say Never.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 1:28am On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib: Abeg make una no forget to vote under Rukewe also...
The most important ones for now na Akpors ooo..
Make una dey run the two..
All izz well!!!

You want to kill me with laughter abi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:28am On Aug 19, 2013
jmaine: Na Who dey beg Forkadict . . .Make una free am make him go do him worse . . .Na by like so . . .

Where that koboko dey make we take design that him flat nyash with map of Africa tongue

Meanwhile guyz . .abeg make una pass me that coded chin Chin . . . We go use crowd take Conquer Africa whatever beaf dem get against us. cool

Una dey make mouth now o. When I go drop d bomb una go con dey rush unasef go hospital for cardiac arrest.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 1:30am On Aug 19, 2013
jmaine:

Simply using countless available VPN softwares should do the trick . . .

Sure, you can use that too, if you have one.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jmaine: 1:31am On Aug 19, 2013
fork adict:

Una dey make mouth now o. When I go drop d bomb una go con dey rush unasef go hospital for cardiac arrest.

Bros, you are permitted to do your thing . . . Your power no reach to stop destiny cool

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 19, 2013
Sexily Endowed: I think we will all be surprised come finale.

Last week or so I already said I wanted this money to go to either Melvin, Beverly or Angelo. Angelo is out, I'm left with two. As I dey see am, na only naija wey no dey campaign for Beverly like that. I will not be shocked if she wins, I will be as excited as I will be if Melvin wins. On the website, na Beverly dey lead amongst all the girls. Unfortunately there are not two winners so my first choice is Melvin. I will still cast small votes for her but its Melvin i'm massively voting for.

*WEEEELLLL WAS LEADING! SHE AINT LEADING NO MORE*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:32am On Aug 19, 2013
Mariarocks: Elikem is walking first come sunday.

No he isn't it might be Bev. As una sabi do OJORO so does Pokello.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:33am On Aug 19, 2013
GH KWAME:
You lie, I recall when you guyz swore "ugochukwu" territory will fall for Bassey whether they liked it or not when the issue came about who to save, Bassey or Dillish but we(GH) stood to our grounds that it will go for Pokello. It Ðoes not take a genius to put the pieces together.

Errr... You might want to take another look, genius!
What are the first two letters in the word "Ugochukwu"? Now, which country has that similar code again? It doesn't take rocket science to figure it out.
Like I said before bro, Ugochukwu is NOT Ghana.

We ain't checking for you guys. You're not on our radar. Trust me on this one.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 19, 2013
Lol Guys what if SL goes to Elikem? SL are so unpredictable.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 19, 2013
Sexily Endowed: I always taught it was Beverley but hey i dunno. He has GH,Zim so far. I've seen some Angolans and Kenyans supporting him. Fatima(Malawi) is campaigning for him. Heard Bolt and Zainab are campaigning for him for Sl. Never say Never.

SL for Elikem?? If I hear. Don't worry, Elikem dey walk first whether na Ghana and Zim or only Ghana, d guy dey walk first
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:35am On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib:
***coughs** Erm,i hope say you no be man ooo coos e,i don dey get uncomfortable.. Lol
All izz well..

I am gay and proud. Na bad thing. So back to the gist about ya nyash. E big or small wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 19, 2013
lindsay:

No he isn't it might be Bev. As una sabi do OJORO so does Pokello.

Lmfao! Elikem dey walk first. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 19, 2013
spade:

What are the first two letters in the word "Ugochukwu"? Now, which country has that similar code again? It doesn't take rocket science to figure it out.

Lol its so obvious but he cant see it lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:37am On Aug 19, 2013
spade:

No mind am. E know. E just dey form dundee.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:39am On Aug 19, 2013
Una OJORO no dey work. After all the OJORO no work for Bassey or Elikem or Melvin. So why now. See eh, make una just cooleh and allow God to take control.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 19, 2013
Mariarocks:

Lmfao! Elikem dey walk first. tongue
I think it will be Beverley grin grin. Ppl talk a lot on social network but at end of day Sa is for Cleo, Ethiopia-Dillish, Bots-more likely Dillish since Zambia did not vote for Oneil. East Africa currently are campaigning hard for Dillish. I honestly feel like Dillish is going to win. Anyways lets just wait til day 91.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:40am On Aug 19, 2013
lindsay:

I am gay and proud. Na bad thing. So back to the gist about ya nyash. E big or small wink
Wow,thats very nice.. There is nothing wrong with it but i think you are dialing the wrong number..
You might wanna give @bizbloke, @mariarocks or better still @spade a try though but certainly not moi...lol
Guys,na play ooo
All iz well!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:42am On Aug 19, 2013
spade:

L0L...... Uganda
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:42am On Aug 19, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I think it will be Beverley grin grin. Ppl talk a lot on social network but at end of day Sa is for Cleo, Ethiopia-Dillish, Bots-more likely Dillish since Zambia did not vote for Oneil. East Africa currently are campaigning hard for Dillish. I honestly feel like Dillish is going to win. Anyways lets just wait til day 91.

Help me tell dem oh. Dillish don siddon for that money gidigba.....no shaking. Ehen, as for Elikem, shocker go happen.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 19, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

Who is talking of social network. I'm telling you Elikem is walking 1st tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 1:44am On Aug 19, 2013
Kslib:
Wow,thats very nice.. There is nothing wrong with it but i think you are dialing the wrong number..
You might wanna give @bizbloke, @mariarocks or better still @spade a try though but certainly not moi...lol
Guys,na play ooo
All iz well!!!

Gay means happy knife head and even if sef. I no sure you fine reach. #justsaying.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 19, 2013
I hope you guys are voting and campaigning and not just talking. Even if Elikem does not win. He is the real chase

Saw this on FB:
First of all I would like to congratulate all the HMs for making it this far..and may the.
best HM win..However we ask ourselves.who has been the best HM...this is BBA..its all about Good, fun, entertainment and Strategy..Your goal is to eliminate your opponent..like a chess game hence the. chess theme used in the show at one point...If u look closely at all the opponents who would you say, entertained us the most, who do u think eliminated the opposition and was the main talking point in the game. Thisis not about acting all goody goody in the house and expecting to win , its about who played the game the best way possible. I think Elikem did it best than anyone else and gave us lots to talk about.
From his Feza friendzoning in DH, to his liaisons with Fatima (probably to make Feza jealous), to his chase antics with Pokello, to his quarrels with Natasha, to his tension-filled reunion with Fatima, Feza and Pokello all in the same house, to his tension with Oneza, to the point he became Public Enemy number 1 in Ruby House where everyone wanted him out including Cleo (where she gossipped him to Sulu, referring to him as 'black' while referring to Pokello as 'white'), to his tension with Nando, at that point I thought it was over for him..at the garden when everyone was against him so much so that.
he had to leave the garden for the room, to defeating and overcoming his enemies one by one! C'mon guys if this is not the best player I do not know who is. He is also really creative nad has marketed himself well.He is also good entertainment. C'mon people..vote for Elikem. U know he deserves it.
*Stolen*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:45am On Aug 19, 2013
Mariarocks:

SL for Elikem?? If I hear. Don't worry, Elikem dey walk first whether na Ghana and Zim or only Ghana, d guy dey walk first
"What will be Will be"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:46am On Aug 19, 2013
lindsay:

Gay means happy knife head and even if sef. I no sure you fine reach. #justsaying.
Huh? Break am down to my level..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 1:46am On Aug 19, 2013
tellitlikeitis: You hv got to be kidding me to say u haven't seen a few who are so certain he is loosing.

thank God you said a 'few'

(1) (2) (3) ... (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.