Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2176497 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 9:10am On Aug 24, 2013
@Kslib

Please reply my pm when you come online.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2013
BizBloke:

Cool. Casting in as much as I can.
Yours?

I deposited a substantial amount before I went out last night. I haven't started this morning, I felt a little hung over. After I exercise, have breakfast, shower, then I can resume firing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2013
Yaawn* goodMorning. Beautiful people! Just shower finish

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2013
Maria and Troy (Elikem's brother) in Namibia.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:33am On Aug 24, 2013
Good morning!!!.... I had a bad dream...
##team ## melvin## keep voting oo...
Do not relent so our votes no go short like Zacchea(us)..
Keep blocking all the discouragements like Avast antivir(us)..
We have come very far and nothing can stop (us)...
I knw ur friends are also voting cos voting for Melvin is very Contagio(us)..
Keep voting harder with no mercy just like spartac(us)..
#Team#Melvin abeg keep voting harder cos @ dis stage we cnt afford any Min(us)...
And hopefully by sunday,we go come out victorio(us)...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:35am On Aug 24, 2013
GH KWAME:
Hmmm.... Na so I see am oo. Three(3) Likes as at the Time I am posting this comment! "What is Yours is Yours"

Hehehe.

Ochon, Lucifer and Satan. Way to go! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

I deposited a substantial amount before I went out last night. I haven't started this morning, I felt a little hung over. After I exercise, have breakfast, shower, then I can resume firing.

Alright, that's cool. More grace!

I'll focus more on SMS today. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2013
Melvin took Elikem to RR room for massage & it has ended
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by suze(f): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2013
I Didn’t Have Sex With Beverly – Angelo.

Though it is widely believed that the South African housemate, Angelo, had sex with the Nigerian housemate, Beverly, in the ongoing Big Brother Africa reality show, the dreadlocked guy has denied it. He said they were ‘just kissing’.

Speaking to Saturday Beats on the phone earlier in the week, after being evicted from the show, Angelo said, “We didn’t have sex. We talked about it. There were some things I said I wasn’t going to do in the house. I respect my mum so much. Before I got into the house, there were things I told my mummy I wasn’t going to do. I wasn’t butt naked. It looked as if we were having sex in that bathtub. We were just kissing. I couldn’t take advantage of Beverly because I respect her so much.”

Respect is not the only thing Angelo has for the Nigerian lady. Angelo also confirmed that he is in love with her and intends to pursue the relationship.

“We will try and work things out and see how we can make our relationship work. At the same time, I hope the people of Nigeria don’t hate Bev. I would love to come to Nigeria and experience Nigerian culture and take lots of pepper,” he said.

Now that he is out of the house, so many people feel the South African will go back to the girlfriend he left behind before BBA. But he said he wasn’t in any relationship before he got into the show.

“I didn’t have a girlfriend before I got into the house, but I had someone I told to wait for me so that we would see what would happen when I get out of the house. I will be focused on what I want to do as a person and then focus on my relationship with Bev and see where we will take it to,” he said.

No matter his feelings for Beverly though, Angelo said he hopes Melvin, the other Nigerian housemate, comes out tops in the show.

“Melvin is very humble and he is not a selfish person. I wish he wins. I think he is a stronger competition than Beverly,” he said.

Meanwhile, the show ends tomorrow with Elikem, Cleo, Dillish, Melvin and Beverly as the finalists.

Punch.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2013
***Modified**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2013
Betty just said via twitter that Biguesas and Neyll aren't going for the grand finale.

Here are some pics from Betty.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2013
@Anderush.. Check your inbox..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2013
God pls I want Melvin's Win 2 be a shock 2 me,I don't want his lose 2 be shockin 2 me,cos I am tryin so hard nt 2 put my Emotion in2 this bt its nt been easy.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:53am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib: Good morning!!!.... I had a bad dream...
##team ## melvin## keep voting oo...
Do not relent so our votes no go short like Zacchea(us)..
Keep blocking all the discouragements like Avast antivir(us)..
We have come very far and nothing can stop (us)...
I knw ur friends are also voting cos voting for Melvin is very Contagio(us)..
Keep voting harder with no mercy just like spartac(us)..
#Team#Melvin abeg keep voting harder cos @ dis stage we cnt afford any Min(us)...
And hopefully by sunday,we go come out victorio(us)...
All izz well!

Bro, you're much. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 9:55am On Aug 24, 2013
THE AMAKA:

LMAOOOOO!!!! Biko, I can't believe the things i used to write here. Thank God I'm faceless embarassed grin
I'm a young lady, not THAT young. smiley

You were not faceless then. I can still spot you from a crowd.

Henceforth, respect yourself and vote Melvin or I will send your picture to ochong. *blackmail*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2013
dimples*:

Its rare to do the early morning yawn after showering. Abi u forget to brush your teeth? Hmm shocked undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:05am On Aug 24, 2013
Betty cari this their Babylon matter put for head o. Hope she will update us on feza and pokello's issue in Babylon too, cos that's what am after cheesy. Nice pics, good to see them 2geda again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2013
dimples*:
Kwaaaaaakwaaakwaaaa.......this is Hilarious, is Sen.Yarima the Dude who pushed for the underage marriage?.... Wts the situation concerning that law now?

lindsay: Maria and Troy (Elikem's brother) in Namibia.
I beg to differ, you know the Pix was taken in Namibia How? I think the Pix was taken whilst the former was in GH!

BizBloke:

Hehehe.

Ochon, Lucifer and Satan. Way to go! grin
HIAN!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by drulbaba(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2013
Just voted for melvin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2013
lindsay: Betty just said via twitter that Biguesas and Neyll aren't going for the grand finale.

Here are some pics from Betty.
Isn't that crackhead Nando in the background of one of the pics?

God bless Dillish' s voters btw. grin grin *Damn...I must really be getting on some ppl's nerves here grin*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2013
lindsay: Maria and Troy (Elikem's brother) in Namibia.
His head looks funny.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 10:13am On Aug 24, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

has the AMAKA confirm it? Pls let me knw so I can hit it tnx
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by drulbaba(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2013
Maria ran into elikem's brother in namibia. This morning I think

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2013
Happy birthday to a beautiful and strong.feza kessy.i wish u long life and prosperity.may God bless u and make u successful in all ur deeds in Jesus name.amen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2013
GH KWAME:

HIAN!

Meaning kini?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2013
GH KWAME:
Kwaaaaaakwaaakwaaaa.......this is Hilarious, is Sen.Yarima the Dude who pushed for the underage marriage?.... Wts the situation concerning that law now?

I beg to differ, you know the Pix was taken in Namibia How? I think the Pix was taken whilst the former was in GH!

HIAN!

Maria said it herself it was in Namibia. Go check her TL to verify.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2013
Yinkade: always here....I never leave this thread....I just decide not to post....and yh....I am still locking it down for ma girl bev
.like always,less talking, vote more.teambeverly.shoutout to theamaka.i love u.no homo oooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:30am On Aug 24, 2013
Krasid: Bev will never get Naija vote.I don't know about ROA,but i am 99.999% sure melvin will get Naija's vote.
.pls how do u know she wont get naija vote.is it a taboo if she gets it??she is a nigeria so i dnt see it as a big deal if she gets it.if u want melvin to get it,vote more and talkless.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:30am On Aug 24, 2013
Ginger78: Happy birthday to a beautiful and strong.feza kessy.i wish u long life and prosperity.may God bless u and make u successful in all ur deeds in Jesus name.amen

What of Pokello? Nothing for her?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 10:36am On Aug 24, 2013
dre11: Melvin took Elikem to RR room for massage & it has ended

Like seriously!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2013
skipofem: has the AMAKA confirm it? Pls let me knw so I can hit it tnx

No, she hasn't.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2013
lindsay:

What of Pokello? Nothing for her?
.i dnt like her.she is full of hate.but anyway,i wish her all d success in life and may God make her less hateful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.