Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2179537 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2013
Selly just told Pokello she's arriving tomorrow morning. Pokello is already in babylon same as Feza, Oneal and Motamma.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib: @Anderush.. Check your inbox..
All izz well!

I just replied you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2013
Ginger78: .i dnt like her.she is full of hate.but anyway,i wish her all d success in life and may God make her less hateful.

Lol. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2013
Ginger78: .i dnt like her.she is full of hate.but anyway,i wish her all d success in life and may God make her less hateful.
Pokello is not full of hate, that is if her tweets are anything to go by.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 10:44am On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella:
Pokello is not full of hate, if her tweets are anything to go by.
.she is full of hate,especially for feza.anyway,dats my own opinion.u are free to disagree and have urs.hope u are voting ur boy melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:44am On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella:
Pokello is not full of hate, that is if her tweets are anything to go by.

But she loves to get even and talks before she thinks most times.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2013
Ginger78: .she is full of hate,especially for feza.anyway,dats my own opinion.u are free to disagree and have urs.hope u are voting ur boy melvin.
Feza also hates Pokello. As a matter of fact, Feza started it so it's only natural for Pokello to hate her too.

Yes, we voting for our boy all day, err day cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pingpong1: 10:51am On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella:
Feza also hates Pokello. As a matter of fact, Feza started it so it's only natural for Pokello to hate her too.

Yes, we voting for our boy all day, err day cheesy

I feel their dislike is mutual

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 24, 2013
lindsay:

But she loves to get even and talks before she thinks most times.
huh?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 24, 2013
grin grin yawn can mean say I dey hungrey or I need more sleep! E be like ssay yu be senator yarima ! U wan kiss those my lips abi?
Nuzo':

Its rare to do the early morning yawn after showering. Abi u forget to brush your teeth? Hmm shocked undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2013
GH KWAME:
Kwaaaaaakwaaakwaaaa.......this is Hilarious, is Sen.Yarima the Dude who pushed for the underage marriage?.... Wts the situation concerning that law now?

I beg to differ, you know the Pix was taken in Namibia How? I think the Pix was taken whilst the former was in GH!

HIAN!
. Don't know what d situation is now tho! Just know we are mocking the guy much, lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella:
huh?

What?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2013
ping pong:

I feel their dislike is mutual
Exactly. To say Pokello is full of hate especially for Feza doesn't make sense when they both hate each other.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2013
HBD To My Best Housemate Pokky Baby cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2013
ochongonoko:

Keep wondering

@ella b, go and sleep, stop staring at my butt tongue

grin really?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2013
Ginger78: .she is full of hate,especially for feza.anyway,dats my own opinion.u are free to disagree and have urs.hope u are voting ur boy melvin.

feza too dislikes her na.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:25am On Aug 24, 2013
off to Twitter to get Babylon updates.
will post some for y'all if I get chance.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:30am On Aug 24, 2013
Next time there'll ever be a Big Brother Africa show, Biggie should just change this thing to bloc percentage count. It wouldn't matter how many bloc votes you get - as long as its cummulative percentage count ain't worth a shiitt, then you're out.

Regionalism has freaking killed this show.

Anyway, hope y'all are still voting Melvin!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2013
spade: Next time there'll ever be a Big Brother Africa show, Biggie should just change this thing to bloc percentage count. It wouldn't matter how many bloc votes you get - as long as its cummulative percentage count ain't worth a shiitt, then you're out.

Regionalism has freaking killed this show.

Anyway, hope y'all are still voting Melvin!
Exactly! I said the exact same thing yesterday. They should count the percentage a person gets in each country other than their own and divide it by 14 to decide evictions. That will force people to vote for who they really like instead of this regional BS that really killed this season. And that will also help HMs when they are put up against people from the same country as them since all the countries but theirs will be counted.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2013
More Updates

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2013
biguesa and neyll won't be attending d finale.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 24, 2013
good morning pals,hope you have clicked the botton for beverly as the day started..#teambeverly

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
Tomorrow is pay day,it is not just aa sunday hmmm who would wear the crown
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
More Feza...... and Sulu

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
Sweetlemon:

hahahahahaha!
And if I said I was a model nko? If I said I didn't want to show my body nko? what is your big problem with that? Who died and appointed you emperor over what people can say about themselves here, As in who the hell do you think you are to tell me what I can say about myself here?
You don't want to go down that lane because it hurts the hell out of you remembering my pictures!
Girl, seriously, you need to let go of the bitterness. You are beautiful the way God created you. Yo need to start learning how to be confident on your own without trying to bring others down to make you feel better about yourself. This is just a friendly advise.
cheers
Please can I see your pictures?? PlSsssssssss!!!! GOM is back tho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
dimples*:
. Don't know what d situation is now tho! Just know we are mocking the guy much, lol.
Keep the Fire Burning!.... Y'all should Burn his arzz *Sen.Yarima TinZ*. We dont need Primitive, Barbaric, Backward, Ancient, Outmoded & Fuckkery Irrelevant culture in today's Africa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
lindsay: More Updates
*mods
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hehehe!!! Match nefa start,i don begin laugh..
All the arsenal fans in the house should take heart in advance.. I feel for you guys..
Lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hot_Comments:::
#Happy birthday to Pokello and Feza.
Honour them fam! Take out time to
gossip about makeup.

#The way the masseur was massaging
Cleo's pimples, u would think she
ran out of massage oil.

#Camera showing Dillish's boobs just
now was a very uncomfortable sight
for Huddah.

#Only Oneal and Feza didn't sleep at
Babylon. There wasn't enough room
under the bed.

#I won't talk about the issues of
Babylon since the issues will talk by
themselves after 9months.

Time for #ChaseQuiz ..1st correct
answer will be retweeted. If u are
TeamBetty, just clap...............

(1)#ChaseQuiz while HMs were
popping savannah, what was Fatima
popping?

(2)#ChaseQuiz who won the battle of
pimples. Elikem or Cleo?

(3)#ChaseQuiz HMs are now talking
about condoms. Which HM just put
off his TV?

(4)#ChaseQuiz which HM is related to
all the top artistes in the world?

(5)#ChaseQuiz which female HM is
jealous of Bimp's boobs?

(6)#ChaseQuiz why wasn't the fabric
sufficient for Cleo's back?

(7)#ChaseQuiz why would Hakeem
Need a wheelbarrow by day 91?

(cool#ChaseQuiz who is the famous
Nigerian polygamist with 2
Namibian wives?

(9)#ChaseQuiz name one valuable
drink in Botswana

(10)#ChaseQuiz why did Beverly fall in
love?

(11)#ChaseQuiz who brought her own
mop from home?

(12)#ChaseQuiz name the most famous
furniture produced in East Africa

(13)#ChaseQuiz who has the biggest
stomach in #BBATheChase?

(14)#ChaseQuiz who is more popular
between Biguesas and Beverly's
mum?

(15)#ChaseQuiz who is the smartest
person in Africa according to
himself?

(16)#ChaseQuiz which HM is allergic to
water?

(17)#ChaseQuiz why did Annabel drink
tea without milk?

(18)#ChaseQuiz who is 2nd in command to the Queen of England?

(19)#ChaseQuiz why did Pebbles go into hiding?

(20)#ChaseQuiz whose legs open wider
than the front door?

(21)#ChaseQuiz what is the current
colour of Selly's face?

(22)#ChaseQuiz which HM auditioned in a psychiatric ward?

(23)#ChaseQuiz which pastor stole
Beverly's chicken before his last
supper?
(24)#ChaseQuiz how many dance styles
does Pokello have?
(25)#ChaseQuiz which country is
responsible for LK4's accent?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
GH KWAME: Hot_Comments:::

popping?

pimples. Elikem or Cleo?

off his TV?

jealous of Bimp's boobs?

Namibian wives?

drink in Botswana

love?

mop from home?

stomach in #BBATheChase?

mum?

himself?

water?

tea without milk?

than the front door?
lol,they are all sarcastic questions,funny indeed grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
grin grin
GH KWAME: Hot_Comments:::

popping?

pimples. Elikem or Cleo?

off his TV?

jealous of Bimp's boobs?

Namibian wives?

drink in Botswana

love?

mop from home?

stomach in #BBATheChase?

mum?

himself?

water?

tea without milk?

than the front door?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
reviews of BBA the chase pls answer the question quiz correctly.first who is d famous nigeria polygamist in dis season

(1) (2) (3) ... (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.