Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,154 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180045 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
god_of_music: Lie lie!!!
enter twiter to hudah account and see d pic of both of dem naked kissing before sex.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
Maria yesterday, in Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
spade: Jesus Christ!! WTF!
Hakeem and Huddah! shocked

i like u b fast poster.haudah nw.just pity cleo .am heartbroken for her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2013

Whaaaaaaat?
All izz not well ooo..
Anyway sha,
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by realteflon(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
lindsay: Maria yesterday, in Ghana.
Maria nobi sum at all. Melvin should just come find finer naija babes here Moor. See as she pkelenge. She no no get Watin man need

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
Yekpa!!! Hacleo airline is about to crash. shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
shocked hakeem n huddah

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
Huddah already deleted the photo. Too late, sharp people don fab am grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
updates from Huddah's timeline

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:
@Kslib

Check the mail.
I just did.. No problem..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
More Huddah

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
real-teflon:

Maria nobi sum at all. Melvin should just come find finer naija babes here Moor. See as she pkelenge. She no no get Watin man need

Patience, bro. When Melvin knack am with Iya Basira fufu, you go see as im nyash go big like Selly own.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

+2783142100414

Thank you!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
The message won't send from my phone. Idk if i need to add "011" to the beginning of the number
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
So, wait oh... This means Hakeem will be taking Huddah to those romantic places, should he win the "Romantic Gesture" contest?

And funny enough, those places are in KENYA!!!? grin

O boy eee! Cleo fans better start voting Elikem and his "breakfast in bed" gesture if they want to get back at Hakid! Cuz it would be even more hurtful to Cleo if she comes out without the money and the punk she had feelings for dumped her to go groove in Mombasa, Kenya! cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hahaha..
Beverly and elikem dey slaughter annabel oooo.. Lmao!!
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
Now i'm wishing Huddah stayed a bit longer. She was sure to bring drama and entertainment. Either that or she is trying to become infamous due to her early eviction. She loves attention, i know that much about her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hacleo fans are trying to save face by saying the picture is photoshopped. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2013

shocked shocked shocked Which kin thing be this? Hacleo is over I swear. Thank God my girl Cleo no dey put too much mind for this Hakeem child at all. She don talk say Hakeen tell am he for hook up with Huddah if Huddah stay. Babylon go hot I swear, there will be drama ehn! I wish radio Bev can give us gist on twitter after the show...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
spade: So, wait oh... This means Hakeem will be taking Huddah to those romantic places, should he win the "Romantic Gesture" contest?

And funny enough, those places are in KENYA!!!? grin

O boy eee! Cleo fans better start voting Elikem and his "breakfast in bed" gesture if they want to get back at Hakid! Cuz it would be even more hurtful to Cleo if she comes out without the money and the punk she had feelings for dumped her to go groove in Mombasa, Kenya! cry
Both cleo and hakeem should have equal rights to the prize nah..
Well ,maybe the Gift will go to him since he initiated the gesture..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
real-teflon:

Na wa oo shocked
So we wey slim, we no follow!
Which one be she no get wetin man want Shay melvin no see her bod b4 he like her??

Taste differs o! Hen...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
dimples*:

Na wa oo shocked
Which one be she no get wetin man want
Shay melvin no see her bod b4 he like her??

Taste differs o! Hen...
Lmfao!!!!
@pimples wan kee me with laff..
All izz well?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by realteflon(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
dimples*:

Na wa oo shocked
Which one be she no get wetin man want Shay melvin no see her bod b4 he like her??

Taste differs o! Hen...
If only I could see ur Twitter handle
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
Lol..
Elikem don kolo finish..
See as he dey drag cleo make she con see im snake.. Cleo run go hold melvin ..lol
He even chased her with his snake from the bathroom when she entered..
Elikem is very lucky tha cleo isnt @ella.b..
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
dimples*:

Na wa oo shocked

Taste differs o! Hen...

Abeg help me tell am o. Lekpa nor be crime o.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
So @Agbgift,@mariarocks and @pimples na lekpa ladies?
Good to know..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
@real-teflon,that pic in your profile got me Lmfao!!!!!..
What da?.. Lwkmd!!
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
ThIs Haudah sef.... Those pics are really............*I just can't pick the right word*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
how far peeps with melvins vote?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
THE AMAKA: The message won't send from my phone. Idk if i need to add "011" to the beginning of the number

I'm not sure if it'll work with '' 011''. Just try it anyway, and see.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib: So @Agbgift,@mariarocks and @pimples na lekpa ladies?
Good to know..
All izz well!

Yes oooooo grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
Agbgift:

Yes oooooo grin
All izz well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.