Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,421 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183046 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
skipofem: me 2 I dnt find her sexy,sexy. Is 4 singer Lola Rae N Gbemi Adegbiti of Tinsel
Yvonne doesn't look sexy, she looks sick and malnourished.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
All thick ladies do not make sense jare. What of if NEPA carry light and the thick lady suffocate you for bed? hehehehhehehehe

dmalam: EVERYBODY CLAIMIN SLIM, Y NAH?
SO IF NEFA FIT CARRY LITE PERSON GO COME DEY SEARCH BABE UNTOP BED ABI, THICK LADIES MEK SENSE, EVERY TURN U MEK NA FLESH U GO DEY FEEL..#na joke oo!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
russello:

What do you guys mean when you say a babe is SEXY
Well, if you meant sexually desirable...then, i'll go with Kslib on this. Personally, Maria does it for me, but certainly not Yvonne.
Exactly, i dont find her(yvone) sexually desirable atall.. Lol
Maria is sexy...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella:
Ewoooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

That babe is Sexy and looks classy as well. My type of ladies.
I guess we all have diff tastes sha..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
ella.b:

From huddah's TL
"Huh?that was a game of spin the bottle..don't overthink stuff..but anyways,I don't owe anyone an explanation"
Huh? You(Huddah) don't owe any1 an X'planation? Then wts that ^^^ fuckkery you(Huddah) typed up there? And why did You(Huddah) delete the Pic?.
I don't blame her sha, majority of those criticising her are Husband snatcherz in Real Life, Don't they Kiss at all? Abeg ignore spin the bottles more and kiss more and post the pics more joor!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
@sexy**hi is what i call sexy..
The pose..
The stare..
The shape..
The mystery..
**ok lemme stop**
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella:
Spin the bottle ko, throway the bottle ni. Why did she quickly delete the picture na? oniro like her.
my dear guilty Conscience o,plus Hakeem must para 4 her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
skipofem: me 2 I dnt find her sexy,sexy. Is 4 singer Lola Rae N Gbemi Adegbiti of Tinsel

That's IT!!! Slim and Sexy!
But wait o, I tink say you b woman...how you take know sef
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
Why did you include mystery?

Kslib: @sexy**hi is what i call sexy..
The pose..
The stare..
The shape..
The mystery..
**ok lemme stop**
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
russello:

Lmfao!!!
You no know say women dey know if their fellow woman sexy unlike men..
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
russello:

What do you guys mean when you say a babe is SEXY
Well, if you meant sexually desirable...then, i'll go with Kslib on this. Personally, Maria does it for me, but certainly not Yvonne.

@NkemOkpara answered this question quite correctly. Everyone have their own definition . Me personally, I find sexually desirable and elegance sexy. And I think she's both.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
Huddah Updates:

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: Why did you include mystery?

Lol..
You see,i cant really explain it with words but trust me,when i see it in a woman,i just know it(mystery) and i find it extremely sexy..lol
It(mystery) can be seen in the eyes... grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
russello:

lol 2 d question, anyways if u av watch ice prince's "more" (she is d video) n if u have watch,"watch my tin go" by that Very yoruba cutie Lola Rae u ll knw she is sexy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
hehehehehhehehehehe. All hail to your wife ooooo wink

Kslib:
Lol..
You see,i cant really explain it with words but trust me,when i see it in a woman,i just know it(mystery) and i find it extremely sexy..lol
It(mystery) can be seen in the eyes... grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib:
Lmfao!!!
You no know say women dey know if their fellow woman sexy unlike men..
All izz well!

Na wa o...me i nor know before o. D tin b fear me 1 kind like dat.
But, i hope say nor b d kind tin i dey tink sha

Btw, another lady that does it for me is iron lady ItsModella cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
Huddah and Denzel yesterday on their way to SA

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
lindsay: Huddah Updates:
I dont know why,but that bikini that huddah wore when she was still in the game has changed the way i will ever look at her no matter how sexy she dresses.......lol
Anytime i see her all dressed up,i just be like "oya pull cloth na".. Lol

All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: hehehehehhehehehehe. All hail to your wife ooooo wink

Wife ke? I nefa marry oo..
I still be small boy ooo.. Lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: Lol. I dey slim and tall. Like 6 Feet tall. I know sey Nigerian men dey like Orobo women. But we slim ones are special oooo. To all the lekpa in the house, we are beautiful in and out. wink

taaaaaaa,na d old skul nigeria men B DAT,d new skul nigeria men like me,we like dem tall nd slim cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: All thick ladies do not make sense jare. What of if NEPA carry light and the thick lady suffocate you for bed? hehehehhehehehe

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
Bassey updates: Bassey was given a laptop by Biggie team.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
Soon and very soon, a woman go catch your attention. Abeg invite us for the wedding bash oooo
Kslib:
Wife ke? I nefa marry oo..
I still be small boy ooo.. Lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

@NkemOkpara answered this question quite correctly. Everyone have their own definition . Me personally, I find sexually desirable and elegance sexy. And I think she's both.

Yeahh...I do agree with her on that. Some are extremely conspicuous from a majority stand-point thought

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: My slim person!!!!!
nice smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib:
I dont know why,but that bikini that huddah wore when she was still in the game has changed the way i will ever look at her no matter how sexy she dresses.......lol
Anytime i see her all dressed up,i just be like "oya pull cloth na".. Lol

All izz well!

lol. no breast at all but she try get hips. the only problem is the fact that she is too skinny. she makes Maria look fat. her knee fit bruise person.

this moderator na ewu. Since when did B.Reast move from a biological term to a vulgar one? wt.f is bosom? nna, take time oh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
Na karaoke things the housemates dey do oooo..
Cleo and beverly now singing theirs..
Biggy invited two white people,a man and a woman..
Housemates are taking turns and singing while the lyrics is shown on the screen with the musci playing in the background..
Elikem has done his.. Dillish has also done her's..
Cleo and bev now singing together..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
Aww, they're having karaoke in the house. Good way to ease off finale tension. I'm loving me some Elikem and cleo right now kiss

Big ups to you guys for the updates, pics arguements, analysis/permutations. Big for making this the most interesting thread of the year. Feels so good to have been a part of it smiley

Remember tomorrow's show starts 6pm

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
ItsModella:
mind ur self,what do u mean grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
Thank u oooo smiley

ItsModella:
nice smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.