Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183026 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
real-teflon:

If only I could see ur Twitter handle

Huh! I won't show u oo! U want 2 extend d yabbing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib: So @Agbgift,@mariarocks and @pimples na lekpa ladies?
Good to know..
All izz well!
i like slim girl,buh no be huddah type oh,slim girl wey sexy like yveonne nelson i like
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
spade: So, wait oh... This means Hakeem will be taking Huddah to those romantic places, should he win the "Romantic Gesture" contest?

And funny enough, those places are in KENYA!!!? grin

O boy eee! Cleo fans better start voting Elikem and his "breakfast in bed" gesture if they want to get back at Hakid! Cuz it would be even more hurtful to Cleo if she comes out without the money and the punk she had feelings for dumped her to go groove in Mombasa, Kenya! cry

Lol
From huddah's TL
"Huh?that was a game of spin the bottle..don't overthink stuff..but anyways,I don't owe anyone an explanation"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib: Lol..
Elikem don kolo finish..
See as he dey drag cleo make she con see im snake.. Cleo run go hold melvin ..lol
He even chased her with his snake from the bathroom when she entered..
Elikem is very lucky tha cleo isnt @ella.b..
All izz well!

grin I will siiilaaaap u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
UNA DEY MEK ME LAF....OL OF U HAF KIL ME WTH LAF, ESPECIALY KSLIB AND FIMFLES

SO NA TOMORO OL DIS THREAD GO END..

I WISH MELVIN Z BEST, BUT IT WONT BE BAD IF ELIKEM WINS....#TEAM MELIKEM

#TEAM ANTI-DILLISH

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dannyxy: i like slim girl,buh no be huddah type oh,slim girl wey sexy like yveonne nelson i like
Lol @huddah type..
I no know why,but i dont find Yvoone sexy.. Yes,she is beautiful but i dont find her sexy sha..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
ella.b:

Lol
From huddah's TL
"Huh?that was a game of spin the bottle..don't overthink stuff..but anyways,I don't owe anyone an explanation"
Spin the bottle ko, throway the bottle ni. Why did she quickly delete the picture na? oniro like her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
Birthday surprise for Pokello by Big Brother Team.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
ella.b:

grin I will siiilaaaap u
I never even begin touch/caress/kiss you,you don begin siiiiilaaaaap me like dillish...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
Yes ooooo. We wey dey slim still fine oooo.

Agbgift:

Abeg help me tell am o. Lekpa nor be crime o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
I aint sure hakeem knew huddah would post dat pic.
They can kiss any1 dey like but that definitely doesn't look like "spin the bottle".*scoffs*
I had a feeling tins ll happen at Babylon,now see wat BB is making us miss.
He should carry his camera crew to the hotel na.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: Yes ooooo. We wey dey slim still fine oooo.

Wow!! So you sef na lekpa...
Good to know..
@dannyxy,na person wife ooo.
All izz well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
ella.b:

Lol
From huddah's TL

Yeah, Spin The Bottle alright. grin
Spin the konji bottle.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib:
Lol @huddah type..
I no know why,but i dont find Yvoone sexy.. Yes,she is beautiful but i dont find her sexy sha..
All izz well!
wat?u no sabi gud thing oh,dem say beauty dey 4 d eye of d behold beholder...me i like dem slim nd sexy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
[/quote]@dannyxy,na person wife ooo.
All izz well[/quote]*coughs*na today...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
Na wa ooo. Lmao!!
See as beverly set nyash for melvin front on top bed dey twerk like fire,trust pastor Melvin to use Annointing Pillow to cover her nyash... Lol
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
updates from Oneal.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
This is why I don't famz bba relationships,bt honestly HUddah is a complete home RECKER,she knws that cleo ll be back 2moro n she decided 2 destroy Hacleo,n these shiit ll affect Hakeem more than cleo,she xpected it,bt I doubt if hakeem knew,that Junky n crackhead of a traamp ll post the quikie pix
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib:
Lol @huddah type..
All izz well!

That babe is Sexy and looks classy as well. My type of ladies.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dannyxy: wat?u no sabi gud thing oh,dem say beauty dey 4 d eye of d behold beholder...me i like dem slim nd sexy
Lol.. Who tell you say i no sabi better thing...grin..
I also like slim and sexy too but Yvone Nelson doesnt do it for me.. Inshort,maria flog her hands down when it comes to being sexy...
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
Lol. I dey slim and tall. Like 6 Feet tall. I know sey Nigerian men dey like Orobo women. But we slim ones are special oooo. To all the lekpa in the house, we are beautiful in and out. wink

Kslib:
Wow!! So you sef na lekpa...
Good to know..
@dannyxy,na person wife ooo.
All izz well
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
More Bassey Updates

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: Lol. I dey slim and tall. Like 6 Feet tall. I know sey Nigerian men dey like Orobo women. But we slim ones are special oooo. To all the lekpa in the house, we are beautiful in and out. wink

Yay!! Somebody just like me grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
+ this

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2013
EVERYBODY CLAIMIN SLIM, Y NAH?
SO IF NEFA FIT CARRY LITE PERSON GO COME DEY SEARCH BABE UNTOP BED ABI, THICK LADIES MEK SENSE, EVERY TURN U MEK NA FLESH U GO DEY FEEL..#na joke oo!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2013
lindsay: More Bassey Updates
That should be elilkem's bro I guess.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
â™›AndrERushâ™›:

That babe is Sexy and looks classy as well. My type of ladies.

What do you guys mean when you say a babe is SEXY
Well, if you meant sexually desirable...then, i'll go with Kslib on this. Personally, Maria does it for me, but certainly not Yvonne.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
NkemOkpara: Lol. I dey slim and tall. Like 6 Feet tall. I know sey Nigerian men dey like Orobo women. But we slim ones are special oooo. To all the lekpa in the house, we are beautiful in and out. wink
Lmao!! Who talk am?
Who carry out the statistics? Lol
No mind them,na just 'dem say' 'dem say'..
Everybody get their personal preference,Nigerian men inclusive.. There is no agreed National preference when it comes to Nigerian men and women..
Na "MYTH" e be..

All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
ella.b:

That should be elilkem's bro I guess.

yes. it is Elikem's brother.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2013
My dear, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. What may look sexy and appealing to "A" may not be to "B". Both girls are sexy in their own ways oooo.

russello:

What do you guys mean when you say a babe is SEXY
Well, if you meant sexually desirable...then, i'll go with Kslib on this. Personally, Maria does it for me, but certainly not Yvonne.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2013
Kslib:
Lol @huddah type..
All izz well!
me 2 I dnt find her sexy,sexy. Is 4 singer Lola Rae N Gbemi Adegbiti of Tinsel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
Eyah.biggy gave bassey a tablet

(1) (2) (3) ... (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.