Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,229 members, 7,867,592 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184533 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2013
J

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2013
F

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dillish and Maria have met up
with Weza as they are all
attending #SaFashionWeek

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
Bimp and Beverly head off to
Tanzania tomorrow and
Beverly has decided to go for
a new look, while Bimp has
gotten himself a new
piercing.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
C'est moi:
Tanzania tomorrow and
gotten himself a new
piercing.

the photographer no get sense,na big mumu wey still dey learn work.see as mel be like gay,bev come get musty.too bad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

the photographer no get sense,na big mumu wey still dey learn work.see as mel be like gay,bev come get musty.too bad

Lol....pls where is the Bimp new piercing?
N I'm so loving Bev's new look.
I don't like the bed pic....something seems off undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
IyawoTM:

When did he say that?
I beg no1 shud abuse ma series o. It is the best thing to happen to TV, watched all the seasons, not really sure of the current ones. Stopped where Luke and Peyton drove away. One tree hill for me without Luke and Peyton for me is meaningless cry

Hello everyone. Thanks Ninnyanny, Ella b, GH, Toxxxxxxx, Agbgift, n co for updates.

We've been on this page for 3 days though...nawa. Na so we go do reach 3000? tongue
That's the longest of long shots cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
IyawoTM:

When did he say that?
I beg no1 shud abuse ma series o. It is the best thing to happen to TV, watched all the seasons, not really sure of the current ones. Stopped where Luke and Peyton drove away. One tree hill for me without Luke and Peyton for me is meaningless cry

Hello everyone. Thanks Ninnyanny, Ella b, GH, Toxxxxxxx, Agbgift, n co for updates.

We've been on this page for 3 days though...nawa. Na so we go do reach 3000? tongue
ppl dont comment much on this thread dt much so 3000?....dt wont be anytym soon
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2013
ToyinDipo:
That's the longest of long shots cheesy

grin
That's how some Thomas last time said we would never reach 2000, so never say never. Something drastic can happen, and all the peeps could come back and flood the page.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
waxdude:
ppl dont comment much on this thread dt much so 3000?....dt wont be anytym soon

Never Say never!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
IyawoTM:

grin
That's how some Thomas last time said we would never reach 2000, so never say never. Something drastic can happen, and all the peeps could come back and flood the page.

This one go hard oh... Btw, how is the baby doing.. I love babies.. I dey pray for u ooh... God bless...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
IyawoTM:

grin
Except something drastic really happens. People don't come to this thread again in large numbers like before. Maybe we should start a NL BBA here, where some people volunteer to be housemates, they nominate one another and we the viewers vote for our favourite housemates grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Except something drastic really happens. People don't come to this thread again in large numbers like before. Maybe we should start a NL BBA here, where some people volunteer to be housemates, they nominate one another and we the viewers vote for our favourite housemates grin grin
undecided huh....to be housemate dey hungry u ni...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
waxdude:
undecided huh....to be housemate dey hungry u ni...
Nah! Nothing sweet me pass being outside commenter.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
If you want this thread to come back to life then you start paying money! tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
god_of_music: If you want this thread to come back to life then you start paying money! tongue tongue
cheesy cheesy
ToyinDipo:
Nah! Nothing sweet me pass being outside commenter.
u try wella ...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
Oneal Hails Nigeria [Tweets]
Nigeria recently celebrated its 53rd independence,
fetching wishful messages from all over the world,
hailing the country for the brave journey it has
traveled from colonialism to independence.
Botswana's rep in the recently concluded BBA
show, Oneal(who seems to have alot of information
on the Nigeria) took to his twiter page to say "a
few" words, read his tweets below;
Oneal™ @Onizee:
The beginning of democracy was not easy for
Nigeria in 1999, following the highly contentious
election. #Naija
Oneal™ @Onizee:
The country showed admirable resilience in the
face of challenging transitions marred by coups.
#Naija
Oneal™ @Onizee:
Although it is a British colony, Nigeria is a Federal
Republic modelled after the US with executive
power exercised by the president #Naija
Oneal™ @Onizee:
Nigeria’s culture is rich because even through
colonisation admin. structures, traditional chiefs
were still recognised. #Naija
Oneal™ @Onizee:
Nigeria is NOT perfect but neither is your country.
RT @Onizee:
Happy independence to the Giant of Africa & S/O to
Hausa, Igbo & Yorubas + all the other ethnic groups
@beverly_Osu @Melvin0duah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
Annabel Talks About Her Ideal Man
Kenya's Annabel Mbaru may have not bagged the
300 00 USD but this girl made her country proud by
towing the line as far as morality is concerned
thanks to her strict Christian background.
She was not only mature in the house but also
outside the housed when faced with the biggest
problem female contestants in this year’s edition of
Big Brother Africa dubbed The Chase faced, leaked
shower hour photos.
Annabel’s interests include philosophical literature
and fashion, owning even her own label Anna
Banana.
Annabel was little known before her stint at Big
Brother Africa but now Miss Mbaru has earned a lot
of zealous fans and of course truck loads of
admirers.
So what kind of men is Annabel into? “I am into
clean cut men. The metrosexuals, just in case you
are wondering. They groom well and are well put”
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
C'est moi:
Tanzania tomorrow and
gotten himself a new
piercing.
both covers are complete disasters......beverlys lipstick...chimmo what was the make up artiste thinking?.....then her boobs like the left is lying on top of the right....then melvin...what's with the side parting....and his neck...kai
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 12:37am On Oct 04, 2013
seems to me like the naija crew had more fun than the Ghana crew. am so loving their pics and their experiences. imagine...bimp getting pierced?!!!"""
Koketso is in naija now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 6:33am On Oct 04, 2013
Belovedd: seems to me like the naija crew had more fun than the Ghana crew. am so loving their pics and their experiences. imagine...bimp getting pierced?!!!"""
Koketso is in naija now

That's true no wonder bimp doesn't want to leave coz he is a 'celeb' here unlike his country. But sha that sellys birthday party is one to beat among the housemates. Her bobo may be small in all other thingd but pepper matters he dey ground. No wonder selly can't leave. Her birthday caker is way way bigger than my wedding cake sef grin don't think its sweeter though lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 7:11am On Oct 04, 2013
Tr

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 7:46am On Oct 04, 2013
njokusboy:

This one go hard oh... Btw, how is the baby doing.. I love babies.. I dey pray for u ooh... God bless...

Awwwh so sweet, baby is kicking. He can't wait to get out....stay tuned for him live on this thread wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 7:51am On Oct 04, 2013
Agbgift: Oneal Hails Nigeria [Tweets]
Nigeria recently celebrated its 53rd independence,
fetching wishful messages from all over the world,
hailing the country for the brave journey it has
traveled from colonialism to independence.
Botswana's rep in the recently concluded BBA
show, Oneal(who seems to have alot of information
on the Nigeria) took to his twiter page to say "a
few" words, read his tweets below;
Oneal™ @Onizee:
The beginning of democracy was not easy for
Nigeria in 1999, following the highly contentious
election. #Naija
Oneal™ @Onizee:
The country showed admirable resilience in the
face of challenging transitions marred by coups.
#Naija
Oneal™ @Onizee:
Although it is a British colony, Nigeria is a Federal
Republic modelled after the US with executive
power exercised by the president #Naija
Oneal™ @Onizee:
Nigeria’s culture is rich because even through
colonisation admin. structures, traditional chiefs
were still recognised. #Naija
Oneal™ @Onizee:
Nigeria is NOT perfect but neither is your country.
RT @Onizee:
Happy independence to the Giant of Africa & S/O to
Hausa, Igbo & Yorubas + all the other ethnic groups
@beverly_Osu @Melvin0duah

He should park well with his big grammar felicitations, we no want....a slice of Naija dey hungry am ni
..he has seen how we've treated other HMs.....mtsheew!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2013
Agbgift: Annabel Talks About Her Ideal Man
Kenya's Annabel Mbaru may have not bagged the
300 00 USD but this girl made her country proud by
towing the line as far as morality is concerned
thanks to her strict Christian background.
She was not only mature in the house but also
outside the housed when faced with the biggest
problem female contestants in this year’s edition of
Big Brother Africa dubbed The Chase faced, leaked
shower hour photos.
Annabel’s interests include philosophical literature
and fashion, owning even her own label Anna
Banana.
Annabel was little known before her stint at Big
Brother Africa but now Miss Mbaru has earned a lot
of zealous fans and of course truck loads of
admirers.
So what kind of men is Annabel into? “I am into
clean cut men. The metrosexuals, just in case you
are wondering. They groom well and are well put”

Just hearing from, and about her. Her popularity no reach this side?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:59am On Oct 04, 2013
IyawoTM:

He should park well with his big grammar felicitations, we no want....a slice of Naija dey hungry am ni

My thought exactly. The guy wants to belong. Its jst that its too late for him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sugahylz(f): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2013
Maria finally gets a birthday S/0 from peter okoye on twitter...infact he's using her pic on his avi now and according to him, its gonna be there for the next 15 hours and he even wrote dat she shuld expect her main bday gift from him. Maria says she can't believe her eyes!! Lols! She's soooooo happy!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2013
Y

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2013
IyawoTM:

cheesy cheesy naija don dey hungry d guy...i'm sure his been reading tweets and all abt hw d other housemates are having fun here...jst lik u said he should park well... grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2013
Maria is really loved,peter of psquare using her pic as his avi.its nice,me likey.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2013
IyawoTM:

Awwwh so sweet, baby is kicking. He can't wait to get out....stay tuned for him live on this thread wink

For real? I am so not unfollowing this thread anytime soon..

TMjnr kiss kiss kiss ..

Take good care of yourself iyawo. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2013
Peter must be a REAL romantic man!!! I wish I was a girl! cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.