Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,439 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184505 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2013
Sugahylz: Maria finally gets a birthday S/0 from peter okoye on twitter...infact he's using her pic on his avi now and according to him, its gonna be there for the next 15 hours and he even wrote dat she shuld expect her main bday gift from him. Maria says she can't believe her eyes!! Lols! She's soooooo happy!

Am helping maria to blush for the love she is getting from peter okoye. She got a celebrity fan in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2013
Agbgift:

Am helping maria to blush for the love she is getting from peter okoye. She got a celebrity fan in nigeria.

maria has always been a loyal fan of psquare.birthday wishes for maria is really trending on twitter,she is a sweet girl and knows how to find her way to peoples heart,thats why she is really loved.even days b4 her birthday people have been wishing her well even more than they did dillish.she is lucky o.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]
Even kcee

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
Melvin's nephew.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
rtsp://v5.cache5.c.youtube.com/CjYLENy73wIaLQmDtwIypJQ_SBMYJCAkFEIJbXYtZ29vZ2xlSARSBXdhdGNoYMTMpoSSxIGnUgw=/0/0/0/video.3gp

Maria
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Oh Maria ,why are u doing this to girls?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
The love my girl has received today is amazing! Peter from P-Square really tried oh. I wonder what the gift he is sending her is. He even has her as his avi. Kcee, Don Jazzy, Chidi Mokeme and Roberto also wished her a happy birthday. Wow!!! Even the fans made a very nice video for her. I am happy for my girl Maria Nepembe. Rock on girl!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
Maria u are so sweet.....

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
noname: The love my girl has received today is amazing! Peter from P-Square really tried oh. I wonder what the gift he is sending her is. He even has her as his avi. Kcee, Don Jazzy, Chidi Mokeme and Roberto also wished her a happy birthday. Wow!!! Even the fans made a very nice video for her. I am happy for my girl Maria Nepembe. Rock on girl!

that is y it is never good to pay evil with evil,she just showed them love and see how they reciprocating.always sending her fans shoutout on radio,i am so happy on her behalf mehn.dillish dnt get this kinda loving ,especially for someone that stayed just 7 wks in the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
ninnyanny: Maria u are so sweet.....
Please go and live your own life stop being a Mariamugu! cool

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
As e dey hot tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
god_of_music: Please go and live your own life stop being a Mariamugu! cool
lol....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Omalicha

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

that is y it is never good to pay evil with evil,she just showed them love and see how they reciprocating.always sending her fans shoutout on radio,i am so happy on her behalf mehn.dillish dnt get this kinda loving ,especially for someone that stayed just 7 wks in the house.
Maria was there for just 5 weeks so it is very telling that she still has such a huge fan base. She is a sweetheart and shows people a lot of love on twitter. I am happy for her, I like her because she has a very good heart and is very out there and a hard working go getter. She is an independent lady as well, I wish her all the best in life...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
ninnyanny: lol....
SHITE! I wanted it to piss you OFF!!! angry angry angry now I have to call you a STUUPiD GIRL!!! tongue tongue tongue

@Moderators_As e dey hot wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
god_of_music: SHITE! I wanted it to piss you OFF!!! angry angry angry now I have to call you a STUUPiD GIRL!!! tongue tongue tongue

@Moderators_As e dey hot wink
lmao. Funny nigga
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
StateOfMind:

For real? I am so not unfollowing this thread anytime soon..

TMjnr kiss kiss kiss ..

Take good care of yourself iyawo. smiley

U had planned on un following b4 shocked
Anyway let's pray the mods keep the page on indefinitely cos I'm so enjoying the after lives of these HMS, I don't have strength to follow them on twitter.
As for TMjnr mata, thank you o. Will def post his pic here. He was a part of BBA just as much as I was tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

no disrespect,but dillish's fans (some though) are mellish fans,who are only interested in her love life. Maria is an awesome being! I just saw the Video. All hail Naija!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
toxxxxxxx: Melvin's nephew.

Awwwh so cute....now I can't wait for my own little prince kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
ninnyanny: no disrespect,but dillish's fans (some though) are mellish fans,who are only interested in her love life. Maria is an awesome being! I just saw the Video. All hail Naija!

you re very right,havent watched the video yet. heard it was composed by @nosy_diva and @ cy_dieyi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
IyawoTM:

Awwwh so cute....now I can't wait for my own little prince kiss

yours will also be cute,jst take am easy o.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
ninnyanny: lmao. Funny nigga
angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

you re very right,havent watched the video yet. heard it was composed by @nosy_diva and @ cy_dieyi
they were about four or 5 peeps that composed it. Saw 2 igbo names...most people who spoke in the video are Nigerians!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
god_of_music: angry angry angry
come u see me for dream? Lwkmd4h
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
ninnyanny: they were about four or 5 peeps that composed it. Saw 2 igbo names...most people who spoke in the video are Nigerians!

mehn,the love is too much.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

mehn,the love is too much.
she deserves everything she's getting right now! That gurl is amazing!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
If I hear say I no wish my Maria a Happy Birthday today eh angry
I saw the video her fans made for her on youtube. it was sweet.
Happy Birthday Maria wink

I have missed y'all btw. kiss
Oh I forgot my other password so I had to make a new account grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
Oh boy, you people reached 2036 shocked. I hope say una mention me for 2013 sha. *goes to check*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
MariaRocks.
GH Kwame.

Agbgift: I collect another one for my people:
@njokusboy
@mariarocks
@stateofmind
@Itsmodella
@kslib
@ginger
@ochon

And to all the plenty plenty people wey I nor mention their names.

Agbgift and Jekyll always looking out. Thank you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Awww I missed StateOfMind tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
And @iyawotm congratulations on your baby. Just saw that
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
IyawoTM:

U had planned on un following b4 shocked
Anyway let's pray the mods keep the page on indefinitely cos I'm so enjoying the after lives of these HMS, I don't have strength to follow them on twitter.
As for TMjnr mata, thank you o. Will def post his pic here. He was a part of BBA just as much as I was tongue

Nah, I wasn't intending to, I just meant even if the thought crosses my mind soon, I sure would not. I have to be here live on that day his picture will grace this thread.

Any why am I assuming he's male sef? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.