Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,895 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184459 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
Reincarnated: Awww I missed StateOfMind tongue

Knew it was you when you mentioned password.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ha ha! Maria!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2013

Maria! You had to come back on your baby's birthday. I didn't miss you tongue

Olodo, iyawo never drop jnr yet. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

yours will also be cute,jst take am easy o.lol

Yes o...dat one nah fact confam. my family no dey carry last. Thanx!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Reincarnated: And @iyawotm congratulations on your baby. Just saw that

Tnx dear!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
StateOfMind:

Nah, I wasn't intending to, I just meant even if the thought crosses my mind soon, I sure would not. I have to be here live on that day his picture will grace this thread.

Any why am I assuming he's male sef? cheesy

Because I've been saying it tongue
But its a He for real, always wanted a boy first, after living with 7 sisters, n only one boy!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Knew it was you when you mentioned password.

Such lies
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
god_of_music: Ha ha! Maria!! grin

I know say u don miss me grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
IyawoTM:

Because I've been saying it tongue
But its a He for real, always wanted a boy first, after living with 7 sisters, n only one boy!

Ehnehn, and I don't remember you've been saying it o, that explains why I've thought he's a male. Glad your wish came true, and I think he's gonna take your complexion.

Mama bomboy.. cheesy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
StateOfMind:

Maria! You had to come back on your baby's birthday. I didn't miss you tongue

Olodo, iyawo never drop jnr yet. tongue

Yes, I had to. Aww secret code for you missed me too. Its not only you that I missed. I missed everybody tongue

Olodo, I know. I was congratulating her on her pregnancy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hello smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
IyawoTM:

Tnx dear!!!

Have u chosen a name yet cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
Daniel, I didn't forget your story. I just have some catching up to do. Goes back to follow thread
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
spade: Hello smiley

Oga sir
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
Reincarnated:

Such lies

For real. You have a reputation for forgetting passwords. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Reincarnated:

I know say u don miss me grin
Yes oo! I dey miss everybody oo! That's why i came back.
Even though me and Kslib no dey in good terms i dey miss am too cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

For real. You have a reputation for forgetting passwords. smiley

No be only one password wey I forget. I no go forget this one. I don write am down
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
Reincarnated:

Yes, I had to. Aww secret code for you missed me too. Its not only you that I missed. I missed everybody tongue

Olodo, I know. I was congratulating her on her pregnancy

Jero...

Sha kaabo.. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
god_of_music: Yes oo! I dey miss everybody oo! That's why i came back.
Even though me and Kslib no dey in good terms i dey miss am too cry

Hahah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
StateOfMind:

Jero...

Sha kaabo.. tongue

So you're yoruba
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
Reincarnated: Daniel, I didn't forget your story. I just have some catching up to do. Goes back to follow thread
i see your work grin ,Thanks for your support bro

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
Reincarnated:

No be only one password wey I forget. I no go forget this one. I don write am down
u forget d email wey u use open dt account too...... wink wink wink winkwelcome back
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
ninnyanny: I just love Maria...plz don't ask me why....NO reason...lol

I have reasons, she's sweet, caring, humble, cute friendly etc, anybody that doesn't have anything good to say about her has issues. I hope she has a blast on her birthday. Maria does ROCK!!! kiss

Can't help but feel sorry for the oneza tho, both gat no strong ties with other hms outside the house, very little chance of being invited anywhere, recently both got some ill-luck. They're both supposed to be out and about to boost their portfolio, instead both are in their respective countries nursing their psychological and physical injuries. Its well with them.

Ninnyanny, abeg continue to oppress us with Maria pics abeg. I dey gbadun them no be small cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
click2cbn: u forget d email wey u use open dt account too...... wink wink wink winkwelcome back

That one na lost cause. I opened this one with my official email.. No time. Thank you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
Special shout out to Ninnyanny, Ella B (thought about you when VD came on grin haven't watched it yet), Agbgift for all the pictures.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
dominique:

I have reasons, she's sweet, caring, humble, cute friendly etc, anybody that doesn't have anything good to say about her has issues. I hope she has a blast on her birthday. Maria does ROCK!!! kiss

Can't help but feel sorry for the oneza tho, both gat no strong ties with other hms outside the house, very little chance of being invited anywhere, recently both got some ill-luck. They're both supposed to be out and about to boost their portfolio, instead both are in their respective countries nursing their psychological and physical injuries. Its well with them.

Ninnyanny, abeg continue to oppress us with Maria pics abeg. I dey gbadun them no be small cheesy

No be just to say you don miss me. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
The Ghana trip looks amazing. And Beverly's birthday own too. @iyawotm, i didn't have to sign up to watch the keek video(s).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
Reincarnated:

So you're yoruba

Beeni.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Also wanted to give a special shout out to all ye Chelsea, ManU and City fans. Especially ManU fans grin. #Moyesmuststay #inMoyeswetrust
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
dominique:

Feza especially. Sebi oneal is still a local champion in his country , and he has always been the i-can-do-all-by-myself kinda person. Feza on the other hand is a free spirited and adorable lady. She would have made appearances if she had been feza and not oneza. No tour to promote her music, its just sad really.

Btw, ,Have you been seeing our chase's designs? They are to die for! That guy is too good mehn. Yeah the tailor is going to be successful, no doubt, tailoring and acting? Raw talents that will fetch him cool money. His designs are ready in 'addicted to shoes stores in zim'. I wish I could lay my hands on one right now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
StateOfMind:

Beeni.

Cool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.