Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,103 members, 7,867,168 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184482 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
And NL finally decides to put up the deactivation option.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
Reincarnated:

No be just to say you don miss me. grin

Lols, I like that name no be small cos of the lady. If there's a way I fit tiff am sef tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
StateOfMind:

Feza especially. Sebi oneal is still a local champion in his country , and he has always been the i-can-do-all-by-myself kinda person. Feza on the other hand is a free spirited and adorable lady. She would have made appearances if she had been feza and not oneza. No tour to promote her music, its just sad really.

Btw, ,Have you been seeing our chase's designs? They are to die for! That guy is too good mehn. Yeah the tailor is going to be successful, no doubt, tailoring and acting? Raw talents that will fetch him cool money. His designs are ready in 'addicted to shoes stores in zim'. I wish I could lay my hands on one right now.

Yeah, I pity Feza the more. Another example of why we women must never let our men box us in a cage. All those hours spent in apologising to Oneal for 'disrespecting' him should have been spent mingling with others, he would have returned to his senses with time.

Our CHASE is sure def going places with swaggerlicoius designs. Hope I can afford some of his designs one day embarassed. Creativity and talent no be small thing o, that tailor is blessed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Reincarnated:

Cool.

You nko? You strike me as a south-south person.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
dominique:

Lols, I like that name no be small cos of the lady. If there's a way I fit tiff am sef tongue

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
dominique:

You nko? You strike me as a south-south person.

shocked Me? Lool what will make you think that? Nothing beats being Yoruba
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
Reincarnated:

Oga sir

Maria Rocks? Na you be dis so?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
dominique:

I have reasons, she's sweet, caring, humble, cute friendly etc, anybody that doesn't have anything good to say about her has issues. I hope she has a blast on her birthday. Maria does ROCK!!! kiss

Can't help but feel sorry for the oneza tho, both gat no strong ties with other hms outside the house, very little chance of being invited anywhere, recently both got some ill-luck. They're both supposed to be out and about to boost their portfolio, instead both are in their respective countries nursing their psychological and physical injuries. Its well with them.

Ninnyanny, abeg continue to oppress us with Maria pics abeg. I dey gbadun them no be small cheesy
yes! I don't have any reasons for loving her cos even if she were sassy,rude,uncouth.....I would still love her...and I will keep uploading her pix ....hehehe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
Mel nd bev in moments with Mo El TV 165.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
toxxxxxxx: Mel nd bev in moments with Mo El TV 165.

Now....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
El Tv is airing melvin n bev's visit to moments with mo in their calabar studio presently..they aren't on seat yet though.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Now....

Oh, I didn't even see this before posting.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
StateOfMind:

Beeni.

Lovely.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
CarujOchon, I see youooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
dominique:

I have reasons, she's sweet, caring, humble, cute friendly etc, anybody that doesn't have anything good to say about her has issues. I hope she has a blast on her birthday. Maria does ROCK!!! kiss

Can't help but feel sorry for the oneza tho, both gat no strong ties with other hms outside the house, very little chance of being invited anywhere, recently both got some ill-luck. They're both supposed to be out and about to boost their portfolio, instead both are in their respective countries nursing their psychological and physical injuries. Its well with them.

Ninnyanny, abeg continue to oppress us with Maria pics abeg. I dey gbadun them no be small cheesy

The chicken really came home to roost.
This is why we must never burn bridges, no matter how intelligent and 'self sustaining' we may think we are.

I will not lie to you, O'Neal and Talia are the most artistically talented housemates I've seen grace this show. I do have a lot in common with them in the artistic sense (since I absolutely love drawing, painting, animation, grafitti art), but they phucked themselves up, due to extremely unrelated vices.
O'Neal, because he was a narrow-minded bigot; and Talia from BBStarGame, because she really "showed herself" if you know what I mean...

O'Neal shot himself on the foot with his misguided hate campaign against West Africa, forgetting the frontrunning West African countries, Nigeria and Ghana, are currently leading the continent in the music sector. Being a DJ, this is very significant!

Today, he can't get any job in those countries, and his own country lacks the market size for the type of job he specializes in. So, he's only left with the option of planning to run to South Africa to survive, but who wants to host his condescending asss?
It's sad to see his talents will most likely rot.

As for his girlfriend Feza, well... The less said about her, the better.

I wish them well sha.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
These people should be flogged..

Why would they write 'KEVIN ODUAH' across their screen...smh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lovely.

See this igbo dude o, wat do you know. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
StateOfMind:

Ehnehn, and I don't remember you've been saying it o, that explains why I've thought he's a male. Glad your wish came true, and I think he's gonna take your complexion.

Mama bomboy.. cheesy.

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
Reincarnated:

Have u chosen a name yet cool

Yes o....Mariarocks tongue...

u wish....lol

And his name shall be called Harel Divine(HD)
Of course plus d other names wey granny's , n in laws have planned, but na dem sabi undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
LOL '@Kevin_Oduah' grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
In other news, Pokello has been posting some pictures of Elikem's designs on her Twitter page.
The clothes are available in her store "Addicted 2 Shoes".

Mehn, this is what I call a really ambitious, goal-driven duo!

You just CAN'T knock their hustle even if you hate them! Because there's that force field around them, that turns biittches into believers. *cough*Safari*cough*

Talk about a power couple in the making!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Reincarnated: The Ghana trip looks amazing. And Beverly's birthday own too. @iyawotm, i didn't have to sign up to watch the keek video(s).

U mind d rubbish people angry as if I font have enuff apps already....
I don delete am....the vid was not even worth it....mtshewwe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Reincarnated: The Ghana trip looks amazing. And Beverly's birthday own too. @iyawotm, i didn't have to sign up to watch the keek video(s).

U mind d rubbish people angry as if I don't have enuff apps already....
I don delete am....the vid was not even worth it....mtshewwe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
StateOfMind: These people should be flogged..

Why would they write 'KEVIN ODUAH' across their screen...smh.

Because he's just that forgettable grin

Just kidding o! Make una no flog me grin shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
spade:

Maria Rocks? Na you be dis so?

Na me na me grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
spade:

Because he's just that forgettable grin

Just kidding o! Make una no flog me grin shocked

Lol..I'm not moved at all. We can only hope melvin fanatics get the joke grin

Elikem is giving me no choice than to like his madam, pokello. And this design you posted is even my least favourite in the bunch. Pokello said they sold 20 today already at her store in zim, and their fashion show is coming up later in the month. I like it, its niceeeeee.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
IyawoTM:

u wish....lol

Of course plus d other names wey granny's , n in laws have planned, but na dem sabi undecided

LOL don't be deceived. You know u want to name your child my name grin.

Believe me when I tell you that any child with my name is automAtically blessed grin and its not MariaRocks obviously. cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
@ToyinDipo I dey hail
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
How was your self exile Mariarocks 2.0? smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
Reincarnated: @ToyinDipo I dey hail
I hail bro
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
IyawoTM:

u wish....lol

Meaning, please. I love the name already. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.