Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,038 members, 7,866,936 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184463 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
Where is my GHkwame? What have u guys done to my very good friend?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
Thank God say you fit deactivate account for this nl. grin IAMHyde, you can now go
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
Reincarnated:

I no blame you. I don forget say na envy dey do you. Ever since I tell you say I no go boarding school grin grin

No lele, d scar don heal... Atleast i no reincarnate... Reincarnated maria.. Lolzz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
ninnyanny: lol...she doesn't know what's up,worse still,she's with a dundee like her....(Oneal)

Oneal killed her fame. She would have touring road africa now like the other housemates, if she didn't allow oneal turned her into an illiterate girl friend.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Goodnight everyone....more pix 2mao...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
njokusboy:

No lele, d scar don heal... Atleast i no reincarnate... Reincarnated maria.. Lolzz

Why this one dey hate? Na who no wan reincarnate? See as I fresh like new born baby cool. Old things are passed away in my life
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
Reincarnated:

Hmm if only she was ghanian now
Its Ghanaian and not ^^^ that!.. Anyways, I am not appealing to Y0u!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Motaaaammaaaaa!!!

JESUS LAWD, THAT ASSS!!!

I wanna bite, I wanna bite, I wanna bite!!!

...Does that make me weird though? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
ninnyanny: Where is my GHkwame? What have u guys done to my very good friend?

Sorry! GH Kwame is 0n N'L jail and has @semid4lyf as his Warden, he is set to be released 0n 6th October 2013 at 10:00 GMT.... Until then, I have the Power 0f Attorney to represent him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Its Ghanaian and not ^^^ that!.. Anyways, I am not appealing to Y0u!

Lol. Kwame na fight?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
Guys, I've decided to deactivate my account, but I'd just like to ask one question:

Will a deactivated account's posts on a thread be wiped out along with it?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lol. Kwame na fight?

Na fight oo! I RegÍster for that name!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
spade: Guys, I've decided to deactivate my account, but I'd just like to ask one question:

I dont think so because Royal Pearl deactivated her account and can still see her posts on the thread but it just says nobody
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
spade: Guys, I've decided to deactivate my account, but I'd just like to ask one question:

Don't know @B0ld3d sha, but a fellow Nairalander deactivated his @Ghanaba accnt and tried to register with a new username but was denied the 0pportunity & told the mail address was already 0n the Database.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
Miss_3v3: I dont think so because Royal Pearl deactivated her account and can still see her posts on the thread but it just says nobody

@B0ld3d Really? Why?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

Na fight oo! I RegÍster for that name!

E never reach for reincarnated to dey fight. cool go find another person wey go assist u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

@B0ld3d Really? Why?
Lol i don't know.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Miss_3v3: Lol i don't know.
Come to think of it, I think that explains why I have seen a lot of nobody moniker related posts. People are really de-activating. @Ghanaba deactivated his moniker because he was sent to jail with parole date set on year 2106.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Come to think of it, I think that explains why I have seen a lot of nobody moniker related posts. People are really de-activating. @Ghanaba deactivated his moniker because he was sent to jail with parole date set on year 2106.

Not feeling the deactivation jare. Not all wants to deactivate.
Seun, or mod please help send the message to him. Instead of only deactivate, why can't we have the priviledge of changing our username?even if its just ability to change it once or twice? Coz some1 like me I have an account I opened in 2004 but opened with my name n surname and for security issues had to dump it for this present one. Won't mind using the handle again. Not everyone will sit and write a long essay to the mods on why I want to change my username. Please reconsider. Thanks. Also work on the pm.we should be able to send messages to each other on this forum in a less complex way.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
HBD maria napembe. Greater years!!
Ninny n cest thx for the update n pix

Maria reincarnate welcome back!
Ochong we no see your breaklight o

Iyawotm we are all waiting for jr he's sure going to have more than 50 names.lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:31am On Oct 05, 2013
feminine A: HBD maria napembe. Greater years!!
Ninny n cest thx for the update n pix

Maria reincarnate welcome back!
Ochong we no see your breaklight o

Iyawotm we are all waiting for jr he's sure going to have more than 50 names.lol

You! Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:22am On Oct 05, 2013
@Braireos, @IyawoTM is having problems viewing this particular thread. She said something about her being able to post on other threads but when it comes to this BBA Thread, it keeps saying "you cannot do that right now, try again in a few hours". As a good boy cool, I've not really been banned like that so I don't really understand what she's talking about because whenever I get banned, its my whole account that gets locked + it gives me the name of the person that banned me and also the time frame of the ban.
She asked me to kindly ask you (she didn't specifically name you grin) for any assistance as she doesn't know the reason for this ban nor its specific length. I personally do not think there is a reason cuz we all know IyawoTM to be peaceful and a rule follower. I could have tried pm'ing you this but I would be asleep by the time you accept the message that allows me communicate with you offline.

@allofya, @IyawoTM apologizes and says she sees all your messages and would respond to them as soon as she is free from this temporary exile grin. Good morning/night.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:05am On Oct 05, 2013
njokusboy: Choi na mariarocks be reincarnated Nawaoh, I might actually grow a beard afterall...m welcome were.... Spade I go roast you, shey u don start abi?

cool grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 05, 2013
feminine A:

Seun, or mod please help send the message to him. Instead of only deactivate, why can't we have the priviledge of changing our username?even if its just ability to change it once or twice? Coz some1 like me I have an account I opened in 2004 but opened with my name n surname and for security issues had to dump it for this present one. Won't mind using the handle again. Not everyone will sit and write a long essay to the mods on why I want to change my username. Please reconsider. Thanks. Also work on the pm.we should be able to send messages to each other on this forum in a less complex way.
Na you open your own Nairaland for 2004 Last time i checked Seun himself was registered in 2006.......are you for real?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2013
feminine A:

Seun, or mod please help send the message to him. Instead of only deactivate, why can't we have the priviledge of changing our username?even if its just ability to change it once or twice? Coz some1 like me I have an account I opened in 2004 2007 but opened with my name n surname and for security issues had to dump it for this present one. Won't mind using the handle again. Not everyone will sit and write a long essay to the mods on why I want to change my username. Please reconsider.

I concur @B0ld3d..... Meanwhile, my GH babes (@Royal^Pearl^ & @Miss3v3) have deactivated, I hope they are reincarnated sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2013
god_of_music: Na you open your own Nairaland for 2004 Last time i checked Seun himself was registered in 2006.......are you for real?
Sorry 2007. So many typos typing with my bb

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 05, 2013
feminine A:
Sorry 2007. So many typos typing with my bb
cheesy LOL, owk
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shezy(f): 10:04am On Oct 05, 2013
IyawoTM:

When did he say that?
I beg no1 shud abuse ma series o. It is the best thing to happen to TV, watched all the seasons, not really sure of the current ones. Stopped where Luke and Peyton drove away. One tree hill for me without Luke and Peyton for me is meaningless cry

Hello everyone. Thanks Ninnyanny, Ella b, GH, Toxxxxxxx, Agbgift, n co for updates.

We've been on this page for 3 days though...nawa. Na so we go do reach 3000? tongue
der is a thread for ont on tv/movie thread.brook is my girl.i read she is dating her ont hubby presently.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated: Special shout out to Ninnyanny, Ella B (thought about you when VD came on grin haven't watched it yet), Agbgift for all the pictures.
grin oh dear..u are missing..S5 is gonna be epic.

How r u?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2013
StateOfMind:

I know one when I see one..the head shape tongue

just kidding..read a couple of your igbo lace posts during and after the game.

Where is ellaB kwanu?
I'm here smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Loool. No be only head shape. As for me, I know a Beeni babe via the size of her eyes and legs. tongue

Looool. I speak different languages actually - Igbo, Hausa (very little), French and Chinese. Phew!

She's in the bedroom. grin wink
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2013
Nawa o....shud I be grateful that I was unblocked and just keep quiet like as if nothing happened?, or should I rage that for no reason I couldn't reply, or quote my lovely people since yesterday? Nawa o....again. No apology, no explanation....hian....make I keep quiet then....as proverb talk say...'No be my Papa house' lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2039) (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.