Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,054 members, 7,866,972 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184465 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Meaning, please. I love the name already. smiley

Tnx grin
Harel is Hebrew for ' Mountain of God'. Love hebrew names. All my children shud get ready tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2013
ninnyanny: Lol....melvin de vex...

@Melvin0duah: OMG! They dint just spell my name like dat on moments with mo. Hahahahahaha!!!!

The person that typed it, the person that previewed, and the person that sent it for transmission, they all should be sacked. Mo herself shud review her program....nansense!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2013
ninnyanny: I see u Maria....who's that lady standing near u....lol

It's true....its as if Maria is more popular than Dillish Africa wise....lol!
Dillish might soon think Maria is stealing her shine, but it's maria that's even making her relevant!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
@B0ld3d....True, I heard the jingle on radio..... @IyawoTM, please if the boy is Saturday born please call him Kwame Thank you!

Lol grin if not for my Biggie belle, I for roll the ground with laughter grin. Where I come from gan(AKS) if a boy is born on Saturday they call him 'Saturday'....*more laughter *
I'm honored though. Will relay ure msg to OgaTM!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated:

grin grin LWKM! Ehm bros, just join the queue. You're right behind me

Una don turn my boy into BIMP abi undecided lipsrsealed wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Kwame ko, Maame ni. tongue

His name is Harel Jekyll TM. grin *somersaults on chuku chuku*

*clicks fingers, and throws them in the air like market woman* Tufiakwa!
Jekyll Ko, Hyde ni grin
Wen u get u own, u hiar!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:04am On Oct 05, 2013
ninnyanny: Feza sporting a new hairdo, and is that a ring viewing going on there..? hmmm... looks like serious stuff going down.

This pic and depiction is just so wrong in all ramifications... cry
I really loved Feza o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2013
IyawoTM:

Dillish might soon think Maria is stealing her shine, but it's maria that's even making her relevant!

Dillish shine ended when BBA ended. She is not the friendly and popular type after all. Maria has this charisma that draws people close to her. She is friendly. She is the one making dillish to shine.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated:

Hmm if only she was ghanian now

Abi o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2013
spade: Motaaaammaaaaa!!!

JESUS LAWD, THAT ASSS!!!

I wanna bite, I wanna bite, I wanna bite!!!

...Does that make me weird though? undecided

Motamma is looking really really really good. Wetin LK4 dey do sef?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2013
feminine A: HBD maria napembe. Greater years!!
Ninny n cest thx for the update n pix

Maria reincarnate welcome back!
Ochong we no see your breaklight o

Iyawotm we are all waiting for jr he's sure going to have more than 50 names.lol

Tnx, I'm sure he can't wait also....lol!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated: @Braireos, @IyawoTM is having problems viewing this particular thread. She said something about her being able to post on other threads but when it comes to this BBA Thread, it keeps saying "you cannot do that right now, try again in a few hours". As a good boy cool, I've not really been banned like that so I don't really understand what she's talking about because whenever I get banned, its my whole account that gets locked + it gives me the name of the person that banned me and also the time frame of the ban.
She asked me to kindly ask you (she didn't specifically name you grin) for any assistance as she doesn't know the reason for this ban nor its specific length. I personally do not think there is a reason cuz we all know IyawoTM to be peaceful and a rule follower. I could have tried pm'ing you this but I would be asleep by the time you accept the message that allows me communicate with you offline.

@allofya, @IyawoTM apologizes and says she sees all your messages and would respond to them as soon as she is free from this temporary exile grin. Good morning/night.

Maria Ese gan....this long epistle on top my head tongue
You should have copied and pasted as I wrote it....*still mad* angry

grin tnx again!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2013
shezy: der is a thread for ont on tv/movie thread.brook is my girl.i read she is dating her ont hubby presently.

They actually dated for 2 years after meeting on the show in 2005, they got married but it lasted for only 5 months. These onyibo self... undecided they are no longer dating....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2013
Abegi. Make una file joor, maria is gregarious, no doubt, that doesn't make her more popular than dillish... Na twitter dey deceive una, most BBA fans sef no dey twitter... Nawa to una... IYAWO no mind those bois, name him NJOKUSBOY.. As per igbo name.. We dey sabi book wella.. Aswear, u won't regret it..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:31am On Oct 05, 2013
IyawoTM:

Motamma is looking really really really good. Wetin LK4 dey do sef?

Huh? He is GRABBING that nyash as it rightfully should be!

Any nyash shaped like that deserves to be grabbed... and bitten grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2013
njokusboy: Abegi. Make una file joor, maria is gregarious, no doubt, that doesn't make her more popular than dillish... Na twitter dey deceive una, most BBA fans sef no dey twitter... Nawa to una... IYAWO no mind those bois, name him NJOKUSBOY.. As per igbo name.. We dey sabi book wella.. Aswear, u won't regret it..

shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:34am On Oct 05, 2013
spade:

Huh? He is GRABBING that nyash as it rightfully should be!

Any nyash shaped like that deserves to be grabbed... and bitten grin

Ehmmmm, I'm a lady so I wouldn't know d feeling.... tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Durielsmomma23(f): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
congratulations iyawotm, u will deliver like the Hebrew woman, because you are a daughter of Zion. i luv hebrew name as well i named my son duriel meaning God is my home.
IyawoTM:

Tnx grin
Harel is Hebrew for ' Mountain of God'. Love hebrew names. All my children shud get ready tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
ella.b:

grin

wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
IyawoTM:

Tnx grin

You're welcome. smiley

For a second, I almost thought I saw 'Mountain of Fire'. shocked E be like say I go go find Hebrew names *walking to Google search engine*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
IyawoTM:

*clicks fingers, and throws them in the air like market woman* Tufiakwa!
Jekyll Ko, Hyde ni grin
Wen u get u own, u hiar!

Lmao. I wan even name myself Jekyll. The name make sense. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
IyawoTM: Nawa o....shud I be grateful that I was unblocked and just keep quiet like as if nothing happened?, or should I rage that for no reason I couldn't reply, or quote my lovely people since yesterday? Nawa o....again. No apology, no explanation....hian....make I keep quiet then....as proverb talk say...'No be my Papa house' lipsrsealed

Sorry o. E be like say na anti-spam bot.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
Guys is today not Nando's birthday? Not one single bday shoutout for him here, na so we wicked reach grin

Iyawo no vess, na spambot wahala. Good thing the mods intervened else you won't have able to post till night. kiss to bobo TM jr in the making
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
U welcome sweet heart

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
IyawoTM:

lol....Dillish has no shine joor.....maria is the main deal....girl friend is so amazing. Dillish met maria on fb and begged her to be her friend . So I think its Dillish who's stealing maria's shine.lol....Namibians voted maria when both of them were up.being a star goes beyond winning 300USD and telling lies just to make money.lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
spade: Guys, I've decided to deactivate my account, but I'd just like to ask one question:

Will a deactivated account's posts on a thread be wiped out along with it?
To be sure, just create a random account, you can name it shovel. grin Toy with the account, and do on it virtually everything you've done with your spade account. Then deactivate it afterwards and see how it looks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
Erm, it's been awfully long since I popped in here. Just wanted to say hi to y'all...ok bye.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
Lets meet at Dmp by 5@ wuse 2 city park if u r in Abuja..don't be late .

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
ella.b:

grin oh dear..u are missing..S5 is gonna be epic.

How r u?

I saw season 5 earlier today. I gotta say, it was unexpectedly good. It even gingered me to watch the originals which was also really good. You're in luck, i'd be keeping up with the show...for now.

I'm good. How are you?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
IyawoTM:

Una don turn my boy into BIMP abi undecided lipsrsealed wink

Lol I don't understand this statement
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
IyawoTM:

Maria Ese gan....this long epistle on top my head tongue
You should have copied and pasted as I wrote it....*still mad* angry

grin tnx again!

See this IyawoTM oh. You should even reward me by giving your son my name. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
njokusboy: Abegi. Make una file joor, maria is gregarious, no doubt, that doesn't make her more popular than dillish... Na twitter dey deceive una, most BBA fans sef no dey twitter... Nawa to una... IYAWO no mind those bois, name him NJOKUSBOY.. As per igbo name.. We dey sabi book wella.. Aswear, u won't regret it..

LOLLL! This guy be huge mumu sha. How will IyawoTM (clearly Yoruba) name her son Njokusboy? The name nor even real sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2040) (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.