Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,103 members, 7,867,171 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184483 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
dominique: Guys is today not Nando's birthday? Not one single bday shoutout for him here, na so we wicked reach grin

Iyawo no vess, na spambot wahala. Good thing the mods intervened else you won't have able to post till night. kiss to bobo TM jr in the making

Is it?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
ToyinDipo:
To be sure, just create a random account, you can name it shovel. grin Toy with the account, and do on it virtually everything you've done with your spade account. Then deactivate it afterwards and see how it looks.

LMFAOOO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
Question time:

How many votes were the highest obtained by a housemate this season?

How many tasks did the Diamonds lose?

What is Oneal's full name?

Which housemates were up for possible eviction the first week?

Which housemate was the most saved by the hoh?

When is Cloe's birthday?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
ninnyanny: Lets meet at Dmp by 5@ wuse 2 city park if u r in Abuja..don't be late .

This guy has swag. Too bad my swag is better cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
ninnyanny: Question time:

When is Cloe's birthday?

Sorry but my memory refused to retain any info about bba that had nothing to do with Maria. Who even won again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated:

This guy has swag. Too bad my swag is better cool
who de deceive this one?lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated:

Sorry but my memory refused to retain any info about bba that had nothing to do with Maria. Who even won again
Denzel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
ninnyanny: who de deceive this one?lol

Na people like you dey deceive me cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
ninnyanny: Denzel

Oh.. Denzel.. that Ethiopian dude. Thanks for the reminder
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated:

LOLLL! This guy be huge mumu sha. How will IyawoTM (clearly Yoruba) name her son Njokusboy? The name nor even real sef.

Ur head there... Didn't u see "as per igbo name there, d child go get yoruba name too"" as for the njokusboy, who told you its not a real name?" Nwanjoku" is real oh.. I wanted to put my igbo name there but it sounds heavy... Take tym oh.. Reincarnated...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
ninnyanny: Question time:

When is Cloe's birthday?

Highest vote... 10 (bimp)
I tink d most saved by the hoh was bolt...

Infact I no remember...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated:

Oh.. Denzel.. that Ethiopian dude. Thanks for the reminder
no,from Tunisia
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
njokusboy:

Ur head there... Didn't u see "as per igbo name there, d child go get yoruba name too"" as for the njokusboy, who told you its not a real name?" Nwanjoku" is real oh.. I wanted to put my igbo name there but it sounds heavy... Take tym oh.. Reincarnated...

The child is not getting any igbo name I say but if that is the case, she will definitely name him Achukwu or Nonsochukwu uzendu or better still ODUGWU cool. No be so @IyawoTM but nonetheless, she will stick to a Yoruba name, an English name and a Hebrew name. She will name him Harel for the Hebrew, give him my English name (Henry) and then lastly bless him with my Yoruba name for which I will pm her grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
ninnyanny: no,from Tunisia

Ohhh. So Tunisia is in Africa? Wow. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
@IyawoTm,congrats ma'am.Wishing you the safest delivery ever.amen.A ma gbo ohun iya ati omo.At least wen i give birth in 3years time,your handsome son will marry my beautiful daughter,lol.Just said i should pop in to say congrats,once again.Take care of yourself and don't stress yourself o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
Durielsmomma23: congratulations iyawotm, u will deliver like the Hebrew woman, because you are a daughter of Zion. i luv hebrew name as well i named my son duriel meaning God is my home.

Thank you dear, this ure prophecy just line up with what I've been confessing about my delivery. Supernatural childbirth.
I love Duriel..
I came across the name also. Alon, is also nice
The female names are even better

Jekyll & Hyde:

You're welcome. smiley

For a second, I almost thought I saw 'Mountain of Fire'. shocked E be like say I go go find Hebrew names *walking to Google search engine*

Lol

dominique: Guys is today not Nando's birthday? Not one single bday shoutout for him here, na so we wicked reach grin

Iyawo no vess, na spambot wahala. Good thing the mods intervened else you won't have able to post till night. kiss to bobo TM jr in the making

Lemme take ure word for it then...mods sorry o for accusing you

ninnyanny: lol....Dillish has no shine joor.....maria is the main deal....girl friend is so amazing. Dillish met maria on fb and begged her to be her friend . So I think its Dillish who's stealing maria's shine.lol....Namibians voted maria when both of them were up.being a star goes beyond winning 300USD and telling lies just to make money.lol

No wonder she is still hanging around Maria
..na she request friendship...she has gotten the money, now she wants the fame...dis babe sef

ItsModella: Erm, it's been awfully long since I popped in here. Just wanted to say hi to y'all...ok bye.

Hello dearie...pls always try to.pop in once in a while

Reincarnated:

Lol I don't understand this statement

Bimp has over 50 names already...Dats what I mean...

Reincarnated:

See this IyawoTM oh. You should even reward me by giving your son my name. angry

Ure rily pushing it....lol

Reincarnated:

LOLLL! This guy be huge mumu sha. How will IyawoTM (clearly Yoruba) name her son Njokusboy? The name nor even real sef.

Actually both of u are wrong tongue
I'm neither Yoruba, Hausa or igbo. Neither is hubby. grin hubby was born n bred Yoruba, hence my Iyawoness tongue
I stated my origin some pages back.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
C'est Moi oh my C'est Moi. Are you good?

Caruj...how body?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
C'est moi:
@IyawoTm,congrats ma'am.Wishing you the safest delivery ever.amen.A ma gbo ohun iya ati omo.At least wen i give birth in 3years time,your handsome son will marry my beautiful daughter,lol.Just said i should pop in to say congrats,once again.Take care of yourself and don't stress yourself o.

Thank you so much, really appreciate! Amen o
P.S. I have no idea what u said in yoruba tongue
Will ask hubby grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
IyawoTM:

Bimp has over 50 names already...Dats what I mean...

Oh I get it

IyawoTM:

Ure rily pushing it....lol

As a favored child...I can cool

IyawoTM:

Actually both of u are wrong tongue
I'm neither Yoruba, Hausa or igbo. Neither is hubby. grin hubby was born n bred Yoruba, hence my Iyawoness tongue
I stated my origin some pages back.

You've been induced into the Yoruba Kingdom jorh. You rep my tribe now cool.
Just say it, I wouldn't be able to find it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated: C'est Moi oh my C'est Moi. Are you good?

Caruj...how body?
lol....i see u mariarocks.Me gud and u?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
ninnyanny: lol....Dillish has no shine joor.....maria is the main deal....girl friend is so amazing. Dillish met maria on fb and begged her to be her friend . So I think its Dillish who's stealing maria's shine.lol....Namibians voted maria when both of them were up.being a star goes beyond winning 300USD and telling lies just to make money.lol
Maria's PR manager said that she will be starting her TV career in Ghana soon. I wonder what she will be doing, I guess we will find out soon...I like Maria because she is a hustler and a go getter and very independent. I think her and Polikem will be the ones that we still hear about even a year from now. We will hear about Dillish because she won too but I don't think she is the breakout star of this season...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
9 guests shocked i find it really pathetic that you guests behave the way you do. If all of you showed yourselves now, wouldn't this thread be lively? What shall u gain by guest viewing? You should feel ashamed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated:

Ohhh. So Tunisia is in Africa? Wow. cool
no Asia
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
IyawoTM:

Thank you so much, really appreciate! Amen o
P.S. I have no idea what u said in yoruba tongue
Will ask hubby grin
You are most welcome.It means we'll hear the happy voice of the mother and child after delivery.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
C'est moi:

lol....i see u mariarocks.Me gud and u?

I am great! What have u been doing in my absence
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
ninnyanny: no Asia

But I thought it was Big Brother AFRICA. See now, you're just confusing the both of us
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated:

I am great! What have u been doing in my absence
Good to know.I've been hanging out in lit. section,kept me occupied.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
C'est moi:

Good to know.I've been hanging out in lit. section,kept me occupied.

Whats the section about
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
noname: Her PR manager said that she will be starting her TV career in Ghana soon. I wonder what she will be doing, I guess we will find out soon...I like Maria because she is a hustler and a go getter and very independent. I think her and Polikem will be the ones that we still hear about even a year from now. We will hear about Dillish because she won too but I don't think she is the breakout star of this season...
abeg make dillish no just fall her hand. Let her boost her business...which tv career? I don't see it in her abeg...she doesn't look sophisticated a bit! She looks like a village girl! She's beautiful but in a naïve way! That chick never liked naija. Go to her tweets before bba and u will know what I'm saying....that girl told all sorts of lies,even talked lowly of her country cos of money.smh! She's a social climber...shikena

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated:

But I thought it was Big Brother AFRICA. See now, you're just confusing the both of us
BBA....A for Africa and Asia!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
@ C'est Moi tnx o....ami o
@ J&H I'm AKS, hubby is Kogi. Dnt mind being yoruba at all. I have lots of yoruba friends...lol

@topic
So no Nando bday pix at all. Ella b Ninnyanny, et al, make una work ure magic

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
ninnyanny: abeg make dillish no just fall her hand. Let her boost her business...which tv career? I don't see it in her abeg...she doesn't look sophisticated a bit! She looks like a village girl! She's beautiful but in a naïve way! That chick never liked naija. Go to her tweets before bba and u will know what I'm saying....that girl told all sorts of lies,even talked lowly of her country cos of money.smh! She's a social climber...shikena
Maria is the one starting a TV career in Ghana and not Dillish. My bad I should have been clearer in my posts. Yeah Dillish seriously played Nigerians mehn. Lol. And even as she has walked away with the money a lot of them are still believing in the games she played. Her wayo too much abeg but it got her the money, so I guess it worked for her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.