Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,806 members, 7,851,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180872 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:14am On Oct 08, 2013
Hi to IyawoTM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:14am On Oct 08, 2013
carujmonella:
Yeah, that's why.

I think he's ochon if you ask me
I think so too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:14am On Oct 08, 2013
ninnyanny: Melvin looking like a carpenter abi na farmer sef...lol

But in the middle of two girls cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

Is this a diss towards me shocked

Guilty conscience... Drama queen grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

Is this a diss towards me shocked

Not at all nah... I no dey betray lyk dat...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by princesa(f): 12:15am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

Oh no, its just your cue to leave
sadly it is. You guys ain't worth the extra time. Cos Its midnight already. undecided

but before i leave, i still would love to honor your 'traditions' and am finally gonna be posting a pic dedicated to you all BBA lovers

but its not my 'much sort after' pics, its more interesting....

Its a Coconut that describes all your heads. cool

enjoy.

#spits on thread and catwalks away#smiley

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:15am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: Is that not Safarigirl
His greatest stan fan, lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:15am On Oct 08, 2013
MODIFIED MODIFIED MODIFIED. LWKM
lekpalicious: Tell him

She also likes/flirted at SOM and lately, YOU wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:16am On Oct 08, 2013
lol...how I want take know na? Don't know what safarigirl looks like oooo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:16am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

Yes. Why can't she be like you. angry
Dnt judge a book by its cover. Remember we used to clash a lot. There was a time i thought you were an alternate account of miss sparkles/safarigirl/the amaka grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:16am On Oct 08, 2013

Not at all. Safarigirl's head is larger than that

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:17am On Oct 08, 2013
ninnyanny: lol...how I want take know na? Don't know what safarigirl looks like oooo.
lol am just teasing

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:18am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

But in the middle of two girls cool
fans on twitter are criticising him for not holding any of the girls...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:18am On Oct 08, 2013
Jesus Christ! Caruj, abeg ignore that post. Na for @lekpa ohh. na mistake be that. I think say she was the one I was answering
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

As much as I have never been interested in pictures, am especially not interested in hers, she sounds lyk someone with thick veins across her forehead and lot of muscles... I can assure you, she is plain...

shockedshocked grin.. Odikwa veli lisky..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:18am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

Not at all. Safarigirl's head is bigger than that
She is 1 of the guest watching so be careful o. She has a very sharp tongue. I dnt want trouble tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 08, 2013
princesa:
sadly it is. You guys ain't worth the extra time. Cos Its midnight already. undecided

but before i leave, i still would love to honor your 'traditions' and am finally gonna be posting a pic dedicated to you all BBA lovers

enjoy.

Choi, u don finish us oh... But ur attempt at catwalking killed all the humour... How dare u shake those spikes u carry behind u in front of me....
U have spoilt my day I swear
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:20am On Oct 08, 2013
Special S/O to my friend,GH kwame....welcome back!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:20am On Oct 08, 2013
carujmonella:

She also likes/flirted at SOM and lately, YOU wink
Is that so shocked shocked thanks for telling me. That woman wrapper angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:21am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: Tell him

But u said people.
undecided and i'm telling you you are the only one i've hit on and always wanted to hit on. Ask her when u see her, she will tell you

lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:22am On Oct 08, 2013
princesa:

enjoy.

Greet your uncle in school for me tomorrow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by princesa(f): 12:22am On Oct 08, 2013
ToyinDipo:
*laughing hard and faints in the process* BTW, I'm a dude.

really, hard to spot the difference. Maybe its because you punch like a girl undecided

coconut head.......goodnight! cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 12:22am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

Ahhh Maria still dey "Rock" wella. I still luh that chic but I logged out of the account and couldn't remember the password so I had to get a new one.
How far my personal person Ginger grin
lol. She dey fine! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

Not at all. Safarigirl's head is larger than that

Lwkmd.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:22am On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

As much as I have never been interested in pictures, am especially not interested in hers, she sounds lyk someone with thick veins across her forehead and lot of muscles... I can assure you, she is plain...

Tell the yeye girl.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated: Jesus Christ! Caruj, abeg ignore that post. Na for @lekpa ohh. na mistake be that. I think say she was the one I was answering

I knew wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:23am On Oct 08, 2013
carujmonella:

Guilty conscience... Drama queen grin

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:24am On Oct 08, 2013
princesa:

really, hard to spot the difference. Maybe its because you punch like a girl undecided

coconut head.......goodnight! cool
Go pee, and go to bed. Dream of our lastborn in SS...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:24am On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

Not at all nah... I no dey betray lyk dat...

hmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:24am On Oct 08, 2013
There are no pix anywhere oooo! Twitter,blogs,and other....not even Nando's birthday pix....mtsweee...boring birthday!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:25am On Oct 08, 2013
princesa:

enjoy.

You're a disgust. Please lick that saliva off the ground and be going.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.