Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180805 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:00am On Oct 08, 2013
princesa:
fine oh, just feeling a little headachesad

Oh no, its just your cue to leave
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:01am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: So Carujmonella are you really Ochong? If not i dnt rem you, you did not post much during bba?
Believe me, Caruj won't state he is Ochon here. But I can assure you, that you've earned yourself a PM. Be expecting one, it is there he would clarify issue.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by princesa(f): 12:01am On Oct 08, 2013
ToyinDipo:
See excuse, it was much later that he said that. And yes, I initially ignored you, but It's not in my habit to keep ignoring people who keep bordering me tongue
you should have kept ignoring me because i was doing the exact myself. And if you feel that that excuse was not good enough, then add the slow network ish.

But See enh, i don't battle females oh, i always love to battle male mofos, so I'd really want you to steer clear from me, cos i don't wanna get worst here.. Thank you! sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: So Carujmonella are you really Ochong? If not i dnt rem you, you did not post much during bba?

No, I'm not .. I didn't post at all till after BBA.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:02am On Oct 08, 2013
GH KWAME:

Gyimifuo. Fa wo kwasias3m fr3 me su, kurasini baa t3se wu! W3nim na 3guyasi! On one hand you say Pokello got attitiude cos she did not reply Feza's B'day tweet, I give you an instance relating to Beverly not replying Selly's Tweet, and you are here forming. Nkwasiasem! Tuutu ni baa. *No lol*

To ba su e,wapa enu oshi e de.ike gwu gi meshionu gi atulu..I rest my case
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:02am On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

You are a like pole, so u naturally repel... In other words, u re as resistible as a plate of cold rice... We only wanna give u a sense of belonging so u can internalise the norms around here... U get...

All na wash oh, I didn't mean any of it...

Its a lie, you meant it grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:03am On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

Na joke I dey joke nah, didn't u see the preceding post

I think I miss am but I don see am
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:03am On Oct 08, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Believe me, Caruj won't state he is Ochon here. But I can assure you, that you've earned yourself a PM. Be expecting one, it is there he would clarify issue.
Hmm i'm starting to suspect you lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

Who liked dis post..

It think it's her.. Obviously giving you the "green light". TBH with you, I doubt she's single, that girl in that pic doesn't look single to me wink. But do ya thang bro, don't loose faith wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:04am On Oct 08, 2013
carujmonella:

No, I'm not .. I didn't post at all till after BBA.
Oh okay i guess that is why i don't know you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:04am On Oct 08, 2013
carujmonella:

What's with the attitude, you're chasing her away and giving her reasons to ignore you. I know you're joking sha tongue

mariarocks means mariarocks na grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 08, 2013
ToyinDipo:

Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by princesa(f): 12:05am On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

You are a like pole, so u naturally repel... In other words, u re as resistible as a plate of cold rice... We only wanna give u a sense of belonging so u can internalise the norms around here... U get...

All na wash oh, I didn't mean any of it...
na wash? If you can't stick to your posts, why should i listen to you? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:05am On Oct 08, 2013
princesa:
you should have kept ignoring me because i was doing the exact myself. And if you feel that that excuse was not good enough, then add the slow network ish.

But See enh, i don't battle females oh, i always love to battle male mofos, so I'd really want you to steer clear from me, cos i don't wanna get worst here.. Thank you! sad
*laughing hard and faints in the process* BTW, I'm a dude.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:06am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: liar undecided

How am i lying? Name the people
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:06am On Oct 08, 2013
Melvin with a fan who ran into him on the street

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:06am On Oct 08, 2013
So all this "fight" is because she did not post her picture? Na wa o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 08, 2013
princesa:

You battle male mofos Or feminine males?? Cos I don't battle females oh, I run away, I might just break a bone... Don't be too corky... You aint never been in a real battle before...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:07am On Oct 08, 2013
princesa:

See your life. ToyinDipo is male.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 12:08am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

I've told you to stop with this space bar angry. Good to see you're still you. Oh no wonder, I think say you ignore me
lol. No na. Hw far? Wetin do maria? She nor dey 'rock' again?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: Oh okay i guess that is why i don't know you
Yeah, that's why.

lekpalicious: Hmm i'm starting to suspect you lipsrsealed

I think he's ochon if you ask me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 08, 2013
princesa:
na wash? If you can't stick to your posts, why should i listen to you? undecided

Lmao, I can see u re coming out of ur own... Kip flapping ur hands lyk a girl you are... I won't react...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:09am On Oct 08, 2013
Melvin looking like a carpenter abi na farmer sef...lol

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

How am i lying? Name the people

Itsmodella undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:11am On Oct 08, 2013
Drahmah: lol. No na. Hw far? Wetin do maria? She nor dey 'rock' again?

Ahhh Maria still dey "Rock" wella. I still luh that chic but I logged out of the account and couldn't remember the password so I had to get a new one.
How far my personal person Ginger grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:12am On Oct 08, 2013
ninnyanny: Melvin with a fan who ran into him on the street
Is that not Safarigirl
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:12am On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

You battle male mofos Or feminine males?? Cos I don't battle females oh, I run away, I might just break a bone... Don't be too corky... You aint never been in a real battle before...

Is this a diss towards me shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:12am On Oct 08, 2013
carujmonella:

Itsmodella undecided
Tell him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 08, 2013
Modified
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: So all this "fight" is because she did not post her picture? Na wa o

As much as I have never been interested in pictures, am especially not interested in hers, she sounds lyk someone with thick veins across her forehead and lot of muscles... I can assure you, she is plain...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:13am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: So all this "fight" is because she did not post her picture? Na wa o

Yes. Why can't she be like you. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: Is that not Safarigirl

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.