Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180740 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:52am On Oct 08, 2013
ella.b:

grin I wan compete with d profs for here

[s]I also flirted with ella b until Jekyll caught me[/s] Yes, I like your epistles...keep it up grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:54am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

me either. Surprising
Lol haba..Wen I write DR sessions,its always long na.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated: See as sexily deprived dey here dey watch wetin dey happen grin
lol and you still had the audacity to call me deprived!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:57am On Oct 08, 2013
Sexily Endowed: lol and you still had the audacity to call me deprived!

yes u are deprived grin eediot. No wonder u para for me that night. I no know say your gf na one of the people I dey argue with
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:59am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

So then he is actually your boyfriend undecided why didn't u say so. u made it so complicated

Is he? Answer nA undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 2:02am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

Is he? Answer nA undecided
You are still asking smdh Goodnight
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:03am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: You are still asking smdh Goodnight

You never said yes/no and u confused me. WTF goodnight abeg angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:04am On Oct 08, 2013
ella.b:

Lol haba..Wen I write DR sessions,its always long na.

I know but you never write epsitles concerning a situation.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:06am On Oct 08, 2013
ninnyanny: Melvin looking like a carpenter abi na farmer sef...lol
grin ninny take ur words back.na my melvin u call carpenter.hian!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:07am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

I know but you never write epsitles concerning a situation.
True dat..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:11am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: I could hardly recognize her. She looks terrible and she seems darker then before.
Sun don hammer am..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

yes u are deprived grin eediot. No wonder u para for me that night. I no know say your gf na one of the people I dey argue with

You are such a person.

I did not even know you argued with her. At that time you were acting like a hormonal woman so i gave it to you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:19am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

[s]I also flirted with ella b until Jekyll caught me[/s] Yes, I like your epistles...keep it up grin
grin weirdo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:21am On Oct 08, 2013
Sexily Endowed:

You are such a person.

I did not even know you argued with her. At that time you were acting like a hormonal woman so i gave it to you.

Ouch!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:21am On Oct 08, 2013
Sexily Endowed:

You are such a person.

Am i seeing correctly? shocked btw that was a joke but the fact that you called me a fuctard... lol I shall not overlook, you phoolish pathetic piece of shiit.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:21am On Oct 08, 2013
Finally caught up.una no fit wait for person sef.lol

Goodnight/morning yall.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:22am On Oct 08, 2013
ella.b:

grin weirdo

angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:23am On Oct 08, 2013
ella.b:

Ouch!

angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

Am i seeing correctly? shocked btw that was a joke but the fact that you called me a fuctard... lol I shall not overlook, you phoolish pathetic piece of shiit.
That was a joke too. Anyways on a serious note Lekpa is my girl. I hope that answers all your questions.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:29am On Oct 08, 2013
Sexily Endowed: That was a joke too. Anyways on a serious note Lekpa is my girl. I hope that answers all your questions.

Ahhh bros, I was loaded to fire you this night cuz that person caught me by surprise grin.

Eyah, you're a lucky dude. I know say u dey treat her right, sure boi.

Btw I know u be the mumu wey like that ella b's "ouch" post... angry nor vex me just let my reincarnation account be peaceful grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

Ahhh bros, I was loaded to fire you this night cuz that person caught me by surprise grin.

Eyah, you're a lucky dude. I know say u dey treat her right, sure boi.
Don't worry i don't have beef with you or anyone. I joke around here too sometimes and we both know that what happens on Nairaland stays on Nairaland. I know my girl is fine and i have her for real on outside so no vex. Very lucky indeed, even her pic does not even do her justice. The fact that she is even more beautiful on the inside she is surely a rare gem. I seriously need to put a ring on it asap!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:38am On Oct 08, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Don't worry i don't have beef with you or anyone. I joke around here too sometimes and we both know that what happens on Nairaland stays on Nairaland. I know my girl is fine and i have her for real on outside so no vex. Very lucky indeed, even her pic does not even do her justice. The fact that she is even more beautiful on the inside she is surely a rare gem. I seriously need to put a ring on it asap!

Me sef no get beef with anyone. All na jokes I feel you.

shocked hmmmm baddest!!!! cool I hail thee. I dey seriously hail cuz that chic fine no be small and she seems nice. Do fast make u put a ring on it because [s]all this one na story...time waits for no one when i'm around [/s]. I dey joke ohh lol. But seriously, congratulations. I like hearing when a guy treats his girl this good. Respect.

Abeg bros, shae na NL una first meet abi where?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

Me sef no get beef with anyone. All na jokes I feel you.

shocked hmmmm baddest!!!! cool I hail thee. I dey seriously hail cuz that chic fine no be small and she seems nice. Do fast make u put a ring on it because [s]all this one na story...time waits for no one when i'm around [/s]. I dey joke ohh lol. But seriously, congratulations. I like hearing when a guy treats his girl this good. Respect.

Abeg bros, shae na NL una first meet abi where?
Thanks bro. Hell no i don't believe in online/internet dating. We have been dating for 3,5years. We met in Nigeria during one of her holidays there and the rest is history grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 2:50am On Oct 08, 2013
^^^ That is so sweet. Is she also Yoruba?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 08, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
^^^ That is so sweet. Is she also Yoruba?
Lol why are you asking? Anyways she is Igbo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:52am On Oct 08, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Thanks bro. Hell no i don't believe in online/internet dating. We have been dating for 3,5years. We met in Nigeria during one of her holidays there and the rest is history grin grin

grin grin.
5 years. Na wetin u still dey wait for undecided. Oh, you dey wait for me. You wan make I make graduate first so that I will be able to make it for the wedding in Nigeria...no excuses lol. Goodlooking it out bro. You be sure boy grin

famzing tinzz grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:54am On Oct 08, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Lol why are you asking? Anyways she is Igbo

These igbo girls sha. cool but Yoruba still dey cool cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

These igbo girls sha. cool but Yoruba still dey cool cool
Lol well her dad is actually Igbo and her mom is Yoruba/Igbo. Are you Yoruba?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:04am On Oct 08, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Lol well her dad is actually Igbo and her mom is Yoruba/Igbo. Are you Yoruba?

Yes... Omo Yoruba ni mi. Mo le feyin si Pepsi lmaooo. Lagosian...Epe! cool Are you?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 3:05am On Oct 08, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Lol why are you asking? Anyways she is Igbo
Because i know you are yoruba and your posts on the beauty thread. So you always go with the fathers side? I am of 3tribes but i do not refer to myself as one.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 08, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Because i know you are yoruba and your posts on the beauty thread. So you always go with the fathers side? I am of 3tribes but i do not refer to myself as one.
I really should be heading to bed, have work in the morning.

We tend to go with whatever the father side is

My Gf's Mom is Igbo/Yoruba but was Yoruba due to her fathers side

Her dad is Igbo but she will be Igbo due to her dad being Igbo

However she accepts both sides and sees herself that way.

Anyways Goodnight
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 08, 2013
^ This guy can lie! Sexily endowed when will you Change!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.