Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180906 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 4:07am On Oct 08, 2013
queen_of_sheba: ^ This guy can lie! Sexily endowed when will you Change!!!
he is not lying! Besides whether you believe it or not thats your problem. Ppl should let it go and let us be.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: he is not lying! Besides whether you believe it or not thats your problem. Ppl should let it go and let us be.
I was just teasing him. Relax my dear smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 4:09am On Oct 08, 2013
queen_of_sheba: I was just teasing him. Relax my dear smiley
okay sorry my bad.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: okay sorry my bad.
cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 4:12am On Oct 08, 2013
So how is CfCFAN?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: So how is CfCFAN?
He ported elsewhere cry lipsrsealed angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 4:16am On Oct 08, 2013
queen_of_sheba: He ported elsewhere cry lipsrsealed angry
Na wa o already? sorry!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: Na wa o already? sorry!
It's okay. Time waits for no man lol besides we were just playing smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:54am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: he is not lying! Besides whether you believe it or not thats your problem. Ppl should let it go and let us be.

Errrm I hope by no means do I fall in the category of people you're saying should let you and your supposed boyfriend be. If I indeed do fall there, that statement annoys me angry. And why are u making it seem like some celebrity sort after relationship biko? Are u Kim Kardashian? Is he Kanye? What the fucckk do I care undecided what am I letting go or letting be? Abeg no even vex me. Jus go and sleep

If I don't fall in that category, then just discard my statement grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 08, 2013
GH KWAME: @ToyinDipo.....Brox sorry for the earlier altercation......@njokusboy & @StateOfMind biko, I hope Y'all have not taken it personal?

Oga, there is no personal tin going on around here...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

Errrm I hope by no means do I fall in the category of people you're saying should let you and your supposed boyfriend be. If I indeed do fall there, that statement annoys me angry. And why are u making it seem like some celebrity sort after relationship biko? Are u Kim Kardashian? Is he Kanye? What the fucckk do I care undecided what am I letting go or letting be? Abeg no even vex me. Jus go and sleep

If I don't fall in that category, then just discard my statement grin

So all dis one happened while I was sleeping... Lekpatious nd sexily endowed... Lmao... Maria u don lose oh

I never fancied her anyways, lekpa girls re not my tin...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2013
ella.b:

grin ninny take ur words back.na my melvin u call carpenter.hian!
lol....no vex mam! Na bricklayer I be want talk....abeg no vex.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

Gosh ninnyanny
wetin u wan do me?
Just take a look at Boity
hmmm why oh why
this girl is lovely
just like honey grin
lmao....I didn't know u liked her....ok,I will always upload her pix for ur sake!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2013
GH KWAME:

Yeah, Selly shares same birthday with Beverly. 0n their birthday, the poor girl tweeted her a greeting, Beverly did not reply her. I fear those of her ilk.

Some one talked about pokello not replying feza's birthday greetings, and you are talking about selly and beverly. Guy you get plenty for body.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:56am On Oct 08, 2013
GH KWAME: Kai! Three pages back and too much hate for Pokello, I give up, I can't keep up! BBA is over so it means chasemates should not honour interviews relating to Big brother? I guess it was no Big deal when Bimp said Elikem was a two face housemate during his interview in Naija, but the opposite is the case for Pokello because she "embarrased" poor Beverly?

It was left for you people to react to BImps actions against your rep. But you guys lost the right to do so. So that's not our headache,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2013
Modified
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: How can they make men cry?

They make you fall in luv with them, ignore ur friends, spend all ur tym with dem...Then, they dump you for a guy who drives a range and lives in VGC...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:21am On Oct 08, 2013
This for u reincarnted aka mariarocks!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:50am On Oct 08, 2013
Agbgift:

Some one talked about pokello not
replying feza's birthday greetings,
and you are talking about selly and
beverly
. Guy you get plenty for
body.

Hypocrite, y0u saw everything wrong because it was Pokello, but chose not to see anything wrong because its Beverly, girl you are pregnant with problems.

Agbgift:

It was left for you people to react to BImps actions against your rep. But you guys lost the right to do so. So that's not our headache,

Hypocrite, where is the statute of limitation that limits posters on a specific issue?
I did not comment 0n that because I felt it was a non issue, until the likes of y0u started preaching holier than thou on this thread!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2013
For mariarocks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

angry
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:15am On Oct 08, 2013
ninnyanny: lol....no vex mam! Na bricklayer I be want talk....abeg no vex.
*rolls eyes* angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2013
For mariarocks!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2013
Boity +mariarocks=

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:28am On Oct 08, 2013
GH KWAME:

Hypocrite, y0u saw everything wrong because it was Pokello, but chose not to see anything wrong because its Beverly, girl you are pregnant with problems.

Hypocrite, where is the statute of limitation that limits posters on a specific issue?
I did not comment 0n that because I felt it was a non issue, until the likes of y0u started preaching holier than thou on this thread!

Me hypocrite? Dude I thought you would be more matured about such words. Most posters can point it out here that I do blast any housemate I find faulty. Need I remained you, beverly is not an exemption. So I don't blindly ignore the truth like you.

There is no statues of limitation on this thread. Good you said you choose not to talk about it, so why is it now pricking you that we choose to discuss pokello's issue with Beverly.

Dude do not allow the favouritism to blind the truth from your eyes and from your mouth. I rest my case of this issue.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

I have also seen pokellos sextapelings with stunner... It wasn't a gud sight, so I refused to save it in my phone... Lolzz

LMAO! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2013
GH KWAME:

Hypocrisy, who was resting before someone decided to resurrect a buried sheet? I chose not to comment about it then because I felt it was fuckkery, I chose to comment about it now to unmask hypocrites like yourself.

If I had read upto where the issue was buried under the sheet like you said, I wouldn't have quote you in the first place. That where I made the mistake. But that doesn't mean I will banter words with you, not because am afraid of you. But because I choose to ignore you. If any housemate has been bashed on this thread by me, its Beverly. And there are some cases where I praise her too. Like I do to you rep too. Unlike you who sees the truth and ignore it. Who is the Hypocrite between the both of us?

In my place, when I child does wrong, you beat such child for correction, and use the other hand to draw him closer. That doesn't mean you hate him or her or been an hypocrite.

I suggest you always cross check your dictionary for proper consultation before you choose the words you use. #nohardfeelings#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2013
Nandos Birthday Cake.

Hope this cake, is not made with a mixture of weeds? Seeing that symbol of weed leaf on the cake, makes me wonder.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2013
@4SYTETV_MVA: @official4SYTETV: 4sytetv @marianepembe host 4sytetv in ghana @therealsellygh @Dillish_lishy http:///UJyZsyxlYv (watch video) @xreaga
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2013
Agbgift: Nandos Birthday Cake.

Hope this cake, is not made with a mixture of weeds? Seeing that symbol of weed leaf on the cake, makes me wonder.
oh damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn shittttttttttttttttT! Cake of death! wohooooooooo! I sight weed in a wrapped form! Omo see gobe!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2013
IK is wierd!!!! Lmao

@ik_osakioduwa: Armpit hair (From guys or girls) #ThingsIDontAppreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.