Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180756 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 08, 2013
carujmonella:

Hmmm.. njoku, you see what I told you?. Make that move now, ochon, sexily endowed are gunning for her, be a step ahead of them

Lolzzz, u are serious oh.... They can have her... My hands are full already...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:43am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: Is that guy staring at her tits Perv
People with spec, sometimes get mission. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:43am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: Thats my baby for real smiley

I should report this as spam angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:44am On Oct 08, 2013
ToyinDipo:
People with spec, sometimes get mission. cheesy
Lol i'm telling you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:44am On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, u are serious oh.... They can have her... My hands are full already...

With who shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:45am On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy: Iyawo wa, welcome oh.... How did the day go

She will ignore this. Just like she ignored me embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 08, 2013
ToyinDipo:
shocked shocked shocked Wait, are you from the north?

No, from uranus undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 08, 2013
carujmonella:

Seun and his word censorship grin

That chick is matured enough to wife you and njoku is not as OLD as you're tongue

Go for your SOM and leave them alone

Haba, y na Dat pix u saw dat is giving u dis impression is ages old....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:45am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

I should report this as spam angry
lol it's true. We just kept it on the down-low.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:45am On Oct 08, 2013
ninnyanny: Feza,boity and the nameless...lol

But this Boity chic. Pheww i'm in rove kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:46am On Oct 08, 2013
carujmonella:

No, from uranus undecided
I mean, it's from north, people marry very early
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:47am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: lol it's true. We just kept it on the down-low.

So what am i now to you embarassed

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:47am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: Feza
blame Oneal
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 12:48am On Oct 08, 2013
@njokusboy
@Toyindipo

Una well done o.

Una give me 10page assignment to read this middle of the night because of Bra mata- GH, and Princesa-who refuse upload picture issokai undecided

Make una carry go, nothing do una.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 12:49am On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy: Iyawo wa, welcome oh.... How did the day go

Busy, but we thank God!
Tnx for asking. Believe ure day went well too!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

With who shocked

With real, 3 dimensional things.. Things I can see, feel and go round...

Lekpa is hot, no disputing dat but I can't see her... We might work sumtin out if she can come down to my hood..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:50am On Oct 08, 2013
Miss pretty

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 12:50am On Oct 08, 2013
ninnyanny: Feza,boity and the nameless...lol

All I see is Boity...lol
Feza looks afraid in the picture. O'neal has really done a number on her cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:50am On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

With real, 3 dimensional things.. Things I can see, feel and go round...

Lekpa is hot, no disputing dat but I can't see her... We might work sumtin out if she can come down to my hood..

And why can't you go to her hood undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:51am On Oct 08, 2013
ninnyanny: Miss pretty

My ghaarrrd! This Boity na Beauty. I'm seriously in rove. Maria said I can have two
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

But this Boity chic. Pheww i'm in rove kiss

Na now ur eye dey open??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:53am On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

Na now ur eye dey open??

Maria is still d one angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 08, 2013
IyawoTM:

Busy, but we thank God!
Tnx for asking. Believe ure day went well too!

Yes it did... Went to work too nd decided to just cool off here...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:53am On Oct 08, 2013
@lekpa, didn't I ask thee a question
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

And why can't you go to her hood undecided

I am wary of angry fathers... You want make her papa cut my leg comot??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:56am On Oct 08, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 08, 2013
Carujmonella, y u suddenly mute??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:57am On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

I am wary of angry fathers... You want make her papa cut my leg comot??

I've just done my research. First of all, she stays in that country called SA. Secondly, she is in a relationship sef angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

Haba, y na Dat pix u saw dat is giving u dis impression is ages old....

Haven't seen your pix before. I'm just playing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:58am On Oct 08, 2013
Team Pokello Big Brother Africa Season 8
The Big Boss has done it again.......Elikem's latest mov
ie - "Bachelors" where he takes on the Lead Role is coming out soon!Movie premiering information to follow soon - Watch This Space!! - "It's nicee, you will like it and if you don't you will still like it!!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 08, 2013
ToyinDipo:
I mean, it's from north, people marry very early

I know, I'm an alien, from uranus tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:58am On Oct 08, 2013
Kslib: ..

LMFAOO. I nor even notice dat guy sef grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.