Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180823 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 12:59am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

You called me a learner when I said Dillish will become stronger because she will get EA votes but I think u misunderstood and thought I was talking of SADC votes and that's when u called me a learner and I retorted by saying are you the learner (can't really remember if it went down this exact way)

Wellll...atleast your pic is up. She could have put it there as well. whats the big deal

You and trouble o*in Dillish voice*
Hian, no be every female dey confident enuff to display nah. Beauty n confidence is from within, whether the person fine or no fine. Or she simply no wan put....lol. have u finished digesting all the single beauties wey u don see already? U eh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:03am On Oct 08, 2013
ninnyanny: Special S/O to my friend,GH kwame....welcome back!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You! I miss y0u!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 1:03am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

She will ignore this. Just like she ignored me embarassed

I never ignore....unless I didn't see d post, pls quote am make I see. I take long to respond cos I go tru all the posts first, b4 going back to respond....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:04am On Oct 08, 2013
IyawoTM:

You and trouble o*in Dillish voice*
Hian, no be every female dey confident enuff to display nah. Beauty n confidence is from within, whether the person fine or no fine. Or she simply no wan put....lol. have u finished digesting all the single beauties wey u don see already? U eh

Its because the girl no fine thats why. If she's fine, she will be confident to "show what her momma gave her". Wetin i wan use d pic do? Abi she resemble Beyonce wey dey perform wonders for any guy just through pictures? grin.

Ahn ahn @iyawo, you know I will stop all this if you have a sister to give me na wink i've told you already. its up to you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy: Carujmonella, y u suddenly mute??

Multitasking
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

I've just done my research. First of all, she stays in that country called SA. Secondly, she is in a relationship sef angry

Lolzzz, dat is to be expected, such hotness is not safe to be free... Someone ought to be watching it..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 1:05am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

I've just done my research. First of all, she stays in that country called SA. Secondly, she is in a relationship sef angry
Anything else?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:06am On Oct 08, 2013
IyawoTM:

I never ignore....unless I didn't see d post, pls quote am make I see. I take long to respond cos I go tru all the posts first, b4 going back to respond....

i dey joke but u have ignored me twice before (or u didn't see it)...this, i dey sure of but i no fit search for am. I no dey vex
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:06am On Oct 08, 2013
princesa:

really, hard to spot the difference. Maybe its because you punch like a girl undecided

coconut head.......goodnight! cool

Hahahahahahahahah....... Kai! @Reincarnated & co, na so you guys sit down make this Tigress tear una into pieces from page to page so?..... Kai! I am glad I did not cross her path oo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:07am On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, dat is to be expected, such hotness is not safe to be free... Someone ought to be watching it..

i dey vex
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 1:07am On Oct 08, 2013
ninnyanny: Team Pokello Big Brother Africa Season 8
The Big Boss has done it again.......Elikem's latest mov
ie - "Bachelors" where he takes on the Lead Role is coming out soon!Movie premiering information to follow soon - Watch This Space!! - "It's nicee, you will like it and if you don't you will still like it!!

Omoh c levels....i hate home videos, but I will watch the promo of this one I swear, cos of Elikem grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 08, 2013
IyawoTM:

All I see is Boity...lol
Feza looks afraid in the picture. O'neal has really done a number on her cry

Lolzz, the guy sure looks lyk a panda..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:07am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: Anything else?

Is what i said true first?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:08am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

LMFAOO. I nor even notice dat guy sef grin
The guy is thirsty.. grin
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 08, 2013
So lekpa stays in SA?. Ok, forget it guys, ochon, njoku, maria and co.. No chance of a meet up..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 08, 2013
GH KWAME:

Hahahahahahahahah....... Kai! @Reincarnated & co, na so you guys sit down make this Tigress tear una into pieces from page to page so?..... Kai! I am glad I did not cross her path oo!

I sure say na only dat one u see...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:09am On Oct 08, 2013
Miss Boity

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 1:10am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

Is what i said true first?
There SA part i have mentioned and it's obvious just going through my posts. The bf part you got from the other thread about unmarried women.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:10am On Oct 08, 2013
GH KWAME:

which tigress. person wey dey fear to show us pic. I'm sure her head is larger than planet Earth. she no do us anything, na we show her cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:10am On Oct 08, 2013
IyawoTM:

Omoh c levels....i hate home videos, but I will watch the promo of this one I swear, cos of Elikem grin
noni
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 08, 2013
carujmonella: So lekpa stays in SA?. Ok, forget it guys, ochon, njoku, maria and co.. No chance of a meet up..

U can only be disappointed when u re expecting... I wasn't expecting..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 1:12am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

Its because the girl no fine thats why. If she's fine, she will be confident to "show what her momma gave her". Wetin i wan use d pic do? Abi she resemble Beyonce wey dey perform wonders for any guy just through pictures? grin.

Ahn ahn @iyawo, you know I will stop all this if you have a sister to give me na wink i've told you already. its up to you

All my 6 sisters don marry, some with children. The only boy dey suffer heartbreak now as we speak*na him fault sha, make him learn, I just dey take style observe*. But honestly if I had I for fear give u o...today Maria, tomorrow itsmodella, now lekpa
I comment my reserve...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:13am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: There SA part i have mentioned and it's obvious just going through my posts. The bf part you got from the other thread about unmarried women.

So you saw my post to you there and u ignored me shocked haba this girl. So how is sexily deprived now your baby and no there is no more. i did see it in ur posts
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

i dey vex

Wetin dey vex u kwanu... Lekpa looks lyk a heartbreaker oh... Na u I sorry for...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 1:15am On Oct 08, 2013
ninnyanny: noni

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 1:15am On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

Wetin dey vex u kwanu... Lekpa looks lyk a heartbreaker oh... Na u I sorry for...

A heartbreaker na wa o. I am not. Am a 1 man woman
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 1:15am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

So you saw my post to you there and u ignored me shocked haba this girl. So how is sexily deprived now your baby and no there is no more. i did see it in ur posts
Lol what was i supposed to say Sexily endowed lol is my baby. He was in Naija while i was in SA and we did the whole long distance relationship. I use to go to Naija during nov/dec hols and he came to visit me in SA and i will be going to see him this nov hols the next year he will come here hopefully for good. Am serious lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 1:16am On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

LMAO grin with my teeth of course
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:17am On Oct 08, 2013
Boity.....

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:17am On Oct 08, 2013
IyawoTM:

All my 6 sisters don marry, some with children. The only boy dey suffer heartbreak now as we speak*na him fault sha, make him learn, I just dey take style observe*. But honestly if I had I for fear give u o...today Maria, tomorrow itsmodella, now lekpa
I comment my reserve...

chei why me cry.

Ahhh no dey fear oh. Na friendly flirts oh. I no mean am. I only meant one, modekpa maria grin. I didn't mean any at all. I'm a one woman one man kinda guy. All this u see, grin i just dey admire innocently. Ask SOM grin. i swear
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: A heartbreaker na wa o. I am not. Am a 1 man woman

Hot women re heartbreakers, they can make men cry... Well, apart from me..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:20am On Oct 08, 2013
ninnyanny: Boity.....

Gosh ninnyanny
wetin u wan do me?
Just take a look at Boity
hmmm why oh why
this girl is lovely
just like honey grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.