Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180759 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 1:21am On Oct 08, 2013
OgaTM don wake up dey ask wetin I dey do o for past 1am*runs away, logs out, shuts down, n runs away from thread*
Una goodnight, till tomorrow

P.S wey d mugu wey talk say drama no fit happen to prolong thread grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:21am On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

Wetin dey vex u kwanu... Lekpa looks lyk a heartbreaker oh... Na u I sorry for...

I know, she is a heartbreaker. She just broke mine cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:21am On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

I sure say na only dat one u see...
Brox, na that one I see, na that one I wan quote.

Reincarnated:

which tigress. person wey dey fear
to show us pic. I'm sure her head is
larger than planet Earth. she no do
us anything, na we show her cool
Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaax!......... Admit it joor! She was no push over..... Here I am thinking she would be mince meat give una judging by the name of her moniker, na im I say make I go view other threads then can join una chew cheap meat, not knowing na Margaret Thatcher!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:22am On Oct 08, 2013
Since these HMs won't give us something to talk about,well,tonight is all about Boitumelo....put ur hands up!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:22am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: A heartbreaker na wa o. I am not. Am a 1 man woman

are u sure this is not meant to be cuz i just wrote the exact same thing grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 1:23am On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

Hot women re heartbreakers, they can make men cry... Well, apart from me..

How can they make men cry?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 1:24am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

are u sure this is not meant to be cuz i just wrote the exact same thing grin
Yeah after seeing my posts
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:25am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: Lol what was i supposed to say Sexily endowed lol is my baby. He was in Naija while i was in SA and we did the whole long distance relationship. I use to go to Naija during nov/dec hols and he came to visit me in SA and i will be going to see him this nov hols the next year he will come here hopefully for good. Am serious lol

You were supposed to say something cuz I asked a question. Why do u keep putting lol. Its hard to believe. Jesus. That's ur baby? angry i also had an argument with the so called sexily deprived.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 1:26am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

You were supposed to say something cuz I asked a question. Why do u keep putting lol. Its hard to believe. Jesus. That's ur baby? angry i also had an argument with the so called sexily deprived.
Really? About what? lol@ deprived
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:26am On Oct 08, 2013
IyawoTM: OgaTM don wake up dey ask wetin I dey do o for past 1am*runs away, logs out, shuts down, n runs away from thread*
Una goodnight, till tomorrow

P.S wey d mugu wey talk say drama no fit happen to prolong thread grin

nor make him catch u oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:28am On Oct 08, 2013
GH KWAME:

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaax!......... Admit it joor! She was no push over..... Here I am thinking she would be mince meat give una judging by the name of her moniker, na im I say make I go view other threads then can join una chew cheap meat, not knowing na Margaret Thatcher!

I said d girl nor do me anything, wetin u wan hear again. Na becaus of people like u she dey form like one tough mumu angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:29am On Oct 08, 2013
Lady B

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:29am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: Yeah after seeing my posts

No this one, I swear, I hadn't
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 1:31am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

No this one, I swear, I hadn't
Okay if you say so. Lol i better go and sleep. It's 2.30am
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:32am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: Really? About what? lol@ deprived

He is deprived. Lol I wouldn't tell you because he is your bf and you love him. I wouldn't do bad..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:32am On Oct 08, 2013
Classy boity

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:32am On Oct 08, 2013
@ToyinDipo.....Brox sorry for the earlier altercation......@njokusboy & @StateOfMind biko, I hope Y'all have not taken it personal?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:33am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: Okay if you say so. Lol i better go and sleep. It's 2.30am

Lool ok. Goodu night
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:34am On Oct 08, 2013
ninnyanny: Classy boity

kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:34am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

I said d girl nor do me anything, wetin u wan hear again. Na becaus of people like u she dey form like one tough mumu angry

Sorry Brox! I hear y0u!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 1:35am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

He is deprived. Lol I wouldn't tell you because he is your bf and you love him. I wouldn't do bad..
Before i go to bed. Lets just say my boyfriend is not on Nairaland! But everything else i said is true. No offense but i cant date a guy like sexily endowed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:37am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: Before i go to bed. Lets just say my boyfriend is not on Nairaland! But everything else i said is true. No offense but i cant date a guy like sexily endowed lipsrsealed

LMFAOOOOO Jesus wept but why grin
Wait before you go, everything u said about him was also true
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:38am On Oct 08, 2013
GH KWAME:

Sorry Brox! I hear y0u!

angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 1:38am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

LMFAOOOOO Jesus wept but why grin
Wait before you go, everything u said about him was also true
Like what?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:40am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: Like what?

Ahn does your memory suck or what? All the things u said about him going to SA and you coming to Nigeria bla bla
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:42am On Oct 08, 2013
Our boity and mom

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 1:44am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

Ahn does your memory suck or what? All the things u said about him going to SA and you coming to Nigeria bla bla
I told you everything i said it's true. I have visited my bf and vice versa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:46am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: I told you everything i said it's true. I have visited my bf and vice versa

Ahn ahn. I'm confused. I thought u said those things about sexily deprived undecided

Oh I get it, he is actually your bf. You cannot date the moniker cuz he's a little cockier here but outside, he's a nice person. Gotcha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 1:48am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

Ahn ahn. I'm confused. I thought u said those things about sexily deprived undecided

Oh I get it, he is actually your bf. You cannot date the moniker cuz he's a little cockier here but outside, he's a nice person. Gotcha
GBAM!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:50am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: GBAM!!!

So then he is actually your boyfriend undecided why didn't u say so. u made it so complicated
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:50am On Oct 08, 2013
StateOfMind:

I have never seen ella write something this long..not even hms diary sessions..lol

You examples are on point!

And for those wondering if pokello's bra can size bev..well, yes... They are both a-cups(or small B sha grin)...just different packaging gringrin
grin I wan compete with d profs for here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:51am On Oct 08, 2013
See as sexily deprived dey here dey watch wetin dey happen grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) (2067) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.