Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,762 members, 7,851,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180800 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

Errrm I hope by no means do I fall in the category of people you're saying should let you and your supposed boyfriend be. If I indeed do fall there, that statement annoys me angry. And why are u making it seem like some celebrity sort after relationship biko? Are u Kim Kardashian? Is he Kanye? What the fucckk do I care undecided what am I letting go or letting be? Abeg no even vex me. Jus go and sleep

If I don't fall in that category, then just discard my statement grin
How can you be upset? The comment had nothing to do with you at all. I was referring to Queen. You like to get upset too quickly about nothing Aba!!! Kolomental angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
chriskwaku:

Them take fine chicks swear u ni cool from maria u come dey admire lekpalicious pix and now boity.ibi so u dey do for virginia shocked.any God is good cool shocked

angry I just dey admire. There's nothing wrong there. Abi u no dey admire and yes, I dey admire even for Virginia angry
BoityRocks, MariaRocks, Lekpagoaway angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
Maria, how u dey? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: How can you be upset? The comment had nothing to do with you at all. I was referring to Queen. You like to get upset too quickly about nothing Aba!!! Kolomental angry

shocked me? Kolomental? There is something wrong with you angry. I knew you were always crazy angry. You didn't see the part where I said if you weren't referring to me, you should discard
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
What is goin on here
Who is killing who abeg??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
StateOfMind: Maria, how u dey? grin

I no dey at all angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy: What is goin on here
Who is killing who abeg??

Are u lost angry u too don dey mad abi angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

Are u lost angry u too don dey mad abi angry

See dis man oh, na me u want come pour ur frustration for abi E be lyk u smoke stale socks dis night...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

See dis man oh, na me u want come pour ur frustration for abi E be lyk u smoke stale socks dis night...

And na wetin be stale socks angry that sizzle uju should come and show me what she hid angry I want to know
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
And whoever liked njokusboy's comment is very stupiid. I know its that crazy girl angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

And na wetin be stale socks angry that sizzle uju should come and show me what she hid angry I want to know

Wetin she hide Abi u don dey lyk her too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

shocked me? Kolomental? There is something wrong with you angry. I knew you were always crazy angry. You didn't see the part where I said if you weren't referring to me, you should discard
I am too tired to argue with your never ending arguments. Goodnight joor
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated: And whoever liked njokusboy's comment is very stupiid. I know its that crazy girl angry

Lmaooo, na d uju sizzle u dey suspect??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
Melvin on The spot with ebuka nd co now on channel 165.now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: I am too tired to argue with your never ending arguments. Goodnight joor

No go anywhere, no allow maria bully you.. He is having a bad hair day....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

All the arguments. angry no
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: I am too tired to argue with your never ending arguments. Goodnight joor

See this crazy girl feeling like Beyonce angry go away
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
toxxxxxxx: Melvin on The spot with ebuka nd co now on channel 165.now

I no dey house, update us abeg...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
toxxxxxxx: Melvin on The spot with ebuka nd co now on channel 165.now

Are u not meant to update us? How are we gonna watch it angry mschew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

I no dey house, update us abeg...

The topic for the day is battle of the sexes ,enjoying it.though.it was recorded wen they went tcalabar
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
Bev's tweet...laf iyaf killi me ooooo

@beverly_Osu: Wow two guys jumped into a bus through the window...in TZ .even more wow ...lol some serious stuff...Nija u dey learn oo for bus hustle
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
Old pic...@ ebony fm

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
T

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
Bev baby!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
chriskwaku:

Them take fine chicks swear u ni cool from maria u come dey admire lekpalicious pix and now boity.ibi so u dey do for virginia shocked.any God is good cool shocked

Hahaha. *Sleep walks inside Boko Haram camp*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
njokusboy:

Hehehe. MariaRocks and like sef.

C'est Moi, I see you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hehehe. MariaRocks and like sef.

C'est Moi, I see you.
I see u too,J&H.Catching up on the pages I missed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 09, 2013
C'est moi:

I see u too,J&H.Catching up on the pages I missed.

Lol. Real work.

Good night + morning.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:04am On Oct 09, 2013
Everybody, Lekpalicious has changed her profile picture. Be sure to have a look when you can grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 2:06am On Oct 09, 2013
Reincarnated: Everybody, Lekpalicious has changed her profile picture. Be sure to have a look when you can grin
There is something wrong with you angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:07am On Oct 09, 2013
lekpalicious: There is something wrong with you angry

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.