Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180862 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:45am On Oct 09, 2013
This world is indeed not fair
So Fatima is in TZ and no one knew about it!
What has this girl ever done?!!!!!
Just 2week ago she had 11 thousand + fans on twitter
And today she has 2thousand + fans.
Plz follow Fatima on twitter @RubyRubiescube.
(Although me no de follow her,*hides*)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 9:16am On Oct 09, 2013
ninnyanny: This world is indeed not fair

Lwkmh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2013
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2013
Reincarnated: Everybody, Lekpalicious has changed her profile picture. Be sure to have a look when you can grin

Hehehe. This babe go wound you o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 09, 2013
lekpalicious: There is something wrong with you angry

Hahahaha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2013

Ehyah, why people no con send her lyk dis?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol. Real work.

Good night + morning.
Lol,good morning.Stopped reading....too many pages.#in your words....Have a productive day.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2013

This is her original Twitter handle http://www.twitter.com/_RubiksCube_

It's got over 14,000 Followers.

I think she created that second one to divert the attention of the BBA fans and follow-back beggars from her original Twitter handle, cuz from my own personal observations of Fatima in the BB house, she never gave a phuck about pleasing the crowd or bending to their demands to be on their good books.
She doesn't even use her real name on her handle like most of the housemates do.
I think if she really wanted followers that bad, she would have used a familliar handle like "FatimaNkata" or something, not an obscure 'unrelated' name like "RubiksCube".

I don't think she cares, really... But it's just my opinion sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2013
Damn!!. @Lekpacious is too fuckingg cute!!. The beauty is too bold, it stings!! @sexilyendowed is the luckiest dawg ever liveth!!.. Nice pic, lekpa. You're straight up beautiful wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2013
spade:

I think she created that second one to divert the attention of the BBA fans and follow-back beggars from her original Twitter handle, cuz from my own personal observations of Fatima in the BB house, she never gave a phuck about pleasing the crowd or bending to their demands to be on their good books.
She doesn't even use her real name on her handle like most of the housemates do.
I think if she really wanted followers that bad, she would have used a familliar handle like "FatimaNkata" or something, not an obscure 'unrelated' name like "RubiksCube".

Detective spade... Bringing out the REAL truth since 1887 cool

Respect!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

Detective spade... Bringing out the REAL truth since 1887 cool

Respect!!

LMAO! Ochongonoko, is that you? shocked How many IDs you don use for dis thread already?

How walks na?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
spade:

oh ok...if u say so,cos I checked her handle about 2 weeks ago and saw over 11k followers and today I saw about 2k followers. But I see no reason why a celeb would run from her fans.U are a celebrity cos of the number of people who want to know what goes on in ur life. Even Pokello brags about her followers on twitter,so I don't see any reason whatsoever,why Fatima is tryina divert attention. She bera wake up!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
grin beverly gave a S/O to dillish,maria,fatima,koketso,cleo and feza.
Cleo RT it but removed feza's name.
The beef continues.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
OmG! OmG!! Omg!!!
Maria is soooooooooo silly
LmfaO
What a dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would say Amen!
Lol

@MariaNepembe: I dreamt that Beverly and Angelo got married... they even had 2 daughters. Hmmmm... my excitement though.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
ella.b:
The beef continues.
that's childish na...haba! Plus Bev is such a beautiful soul
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
ninnyanny: oh ok...if u say so,cos I checked her handle about 2 weeks ago and saw over 11k followers and today I saw about 2k followers. But I see no reason why a celeb would run from her fans.U are a celebrity cos of the number of people who want to know what goes on in ur life. Even Pokello brags about her followers on twitter,so I don't see any reason whatsoever,why Fatima is tryina divert attention. She bera wake up!

LOL. Pokello is a very petty woman, I thought her recent antics already made that clear.

Also, some of those housemates actually went to that house strictly for the money, and the fact they appeared on our screens should not specifically mean they hope to keep appearing on our screens.

That guy who won last year, Keagan, ended up telling the flies around him (facebook famzers and Twitter follow-back beggars) to phuck off cuz he has no interest in pursuing fame. He made it very clear the only reason he went to BB house was for money to help him acheive his fame-UNrelated dreams. Today, his company "Man Beast" happily specializes in boxing promoting - not quite my definition of the mainstream fame.

Abi if I take part in BBA tomorrow and end up winning, you think say I go send the fame and the stalkers who'll probably think I'll be appearing on their screens next as an actor, musician or some shioot like that? Nope, I'll invest the money in my artistic animation studio dreams as well as engineering work, showbiz fame be damned.

Likewise this whole Twitter thing. Not everyone on Twitter hopes for 800K followers. Some people created their Twitter account before participating in BBA, and would just like to go back to their normal stream-lined social lifestyle.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
Bev,de play mind game die!!!! Pokello take note....lmao

@beverly_Osu: “@RubyRubiksCube:Quick stop at d local lingerie stall wit @Beverly_Osu http:///ljax2Ancp6” yes ooo am so excited..new bras ownership soon

Lol,maria don add her own...I think they tryina mock pokie baby...lwkmd

@MariaNepembe: @beverly_Osu must I get u one too?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
ella.b:
The beef continues.

Maybe she did it because the tweet don exceed character limit. grin

*I've been playing Devil's Advocate since morning* grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
spade:

LOL. Pokello is a very petty woman, I thought her recent antics already made that clear.

Also, some of those housemates actually went to that house strictly for the money, and the fact they appeared on our screens should not specifically mean they hope to keep appearing on our screens.

That guy who won last year, Keagan, ended up telling the flies around him (facebook famzers and Twitter follow-back beggars) to phuck off cuz he has no interest in pursuing fame. He made it very clear the only reason he went to BB house was for money to help him acheive his fame-UNrelated dreams. Today, his company "Man Beast" happily specializes in boxing promoting - not quite my definition of the mainstream fame.

Abi if I take part in BBA tomorrow and end up winning, you think say I go send the fame and the stalkers who'll probably think I'll be appearing on their screens next as an actor, musician or some shioot like that? Nope, I'll invest the money in my artistic animation studio dreams as well as engineering work, showbiz fame be damned.

Likewise this whole Twitter thing. Not everyone on Twitter hopes for 800K followers. Some people created their Twitter account before participating in BBA, and would just like to go back to their normal stream-lined social lifestyle.
lol,nice one,gatcha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
spade:

Spadey, I dey feel u kpa, u pierce lyk a spade, STRAIGHT, nothing do you lai lai....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
I also noticed Beverly left out Selly's name, even after she tweeted @ her wishing her a Happy Birthday.

I'm really wondering sha, because it looks like I missed a few clips: What did Selly really do to her? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
Teddy blessy Briggs...wrote

Guys go nd suggest beverly as a brand ambassador 4 prestige comestics.on twitter.lets learn how 2 suuport our own!!! dissapointed much sm peepz ar even suggestin dillish 4rm nam.who has a brand new car,nd also d new brand amb.4 Gotv in nam.this ws exactly what happened durin d show most nig.overhyped her ..nd she took d 300k away..pls ooo i don't want fight...because i don't think namibians even knw beverly nd melvin..it has 2 be BEVERLY ..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
The Avenger wrote:

Abeg my people,let's support our naija nominees ooo.I dont support dat they make any foreigner an ambassador of any product being sold in naija......even maria,i no support her on this.if our own is appointed an ambassador,hin go touch hin pple lives but foreigner go carry d money go hin country go spend,how does that profit us.Like i read on twitter,it is prestige NG not prestige Africa.I dont exactly have a favorite among the naija nominees but just vote for a naija dats all.Enough of all these unnecessary exploitations jare
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
njokusboy:

Spadey, I dey feel u kpa, u pierce lyk a spade, STRAIGHT, nothing do you lai lai....

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
spade: I also noticed Beverly left out Selly's name, even after she tweeted @ her wishing her a Happy Birthday.

I'm really wondering sha, because it looks like I missed a few clips: What did Selly really do to her? undecided

Thts not true bev wished her b4 her day or so.and later she tweeted few housemates names eg maria,selly nando can't rem the restand told them I love you,some pple started vexing that she dnt include dillish name that she is beefing her.imho I dnt thnk there is any beef btw them except it jst started after the poky and bra thing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
ninnyanny: Teddy blessy Briggs...wrote

Guys go nd suggest beverly as a brand ambassador 4 prestige comestics.on twitter.lets learn how 2 suuport our own!!! dissapointed much sm peepz ar even suggestin dillish 4rm nam.who has a brand new car,nd also d new brand amb.4 Gotv in nam.this ws exactly what happened durin d show most nig.overhyped her ..nd she took d 300k away..pls ooo i don't want fight...because i don't think namibians even knw beverly nd melvin..it has 2 be BEVERLY ..

It's too late for those idiiots. Oh, now they're counting say Dillish get brand new car, 300K, etc? When their dumb gullible assses were getting sold on that Razzie-deserving act Dillish pulled about being poor, broke, homeless, dem no remember?

Biko, I hope Dillish wins that one too to further rub it on their ugly faces grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Thts not true bev wished her b4 her day or so.and later she tweeted few housemates names eg maria,selly nando can't rem the restand told them I love you,some pple started vexing that she dnt include dillish name that she is beefing her.imho I dnt thnk there is any beef btw them except it jst started after the poky and bra thing.

Ohhh, I see. Thanks for clarifying.
I probably didn't see it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
spade: I also noticed Beverly left out Selly's name, even after she tweeted @ her wishing her a Happy Birthday.

Thought I was the only one that noticed it

Bev is subtly beefing selly IMHO.. And it's kinda childish.. I might be wrong though.

About her and selly's beef, it was birthed(or got more serious) after pokello or cleo or feza(or one of the female HMs) told selly what beverly said about her(after she moved back to ruby house, during the saturday party night), so melvin decided to find out from selly what the whole selly-bev beef was all about. After their meeting in the redenvouz room, melvin promised not to tell anyone about what they(him and selly) discussed but melvin assured selly that beverly didn't say any of those things the "gossipers" told her about. That's the reason beverly told nando and bimp, that melvin is not a straight forward person because she thought melvin and selly said some bad stuffs about her during their rendevouz because she expected melvin to tell her what they discussed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
ninnyanny: Teddy blessy Briggs...wrote

Pls how do I go to the site to view the nominees
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Ok.. I take back my words that "bev is subtly beefing selly", but it's clear, they beefed each other in the house sha, during the course of the show
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
spade:

It's too late for those idiiots. Oh, now they're counting say Dillish get brand new car, 300K, etc? When their dumb gullible assses were getting sold on that Razzie-deserving act Dillish pulled about being poor, broke, homeless, dem no remember?

Biko, I hope Dillish wins that one too to further rub it on their ugly faces grin

LMAO! grin

LOL@razzie-deserving act. Those "acts" of hers deserves a razzie award for real though grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella: Damn!!. @Lekpacious is too fuckingg cute!!. The beauty is too bold, it stings!! @sexilyendowed is the luckiest dawg ever liveth!!.. Nice pic, lekpa. You're straight up beautiful wink
Tenk u smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.