Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,987 members, 7,859,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182665 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

She said she was 8 months pregnant right? Email her

I will do just that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour: not you too.
I was on that thread and I saw your comment "one and only" that was just so obvious. You talk the same. You can bring another moniker and we will still know its you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kslib:
You like suffer sha..lol

See free babe wey you for collect, you dey there dey deceive yourself say "i don take her". How many times i don tell you say i YAM single . You like her, then tell her and hear her response na. Kai! Danny oooo.. I dey cry for you..lol cry cry

You be real jew man walahi.. grin grin
You even sabi kiss sef? cheesy cheesy ##na play oo##

Get up boy! Go for the kill and ---- Break her shell(this word just reminded me of something.. lmao)
All izz well!
i think u should be telling urself this,u too like to deny...btw,i cn't go after woman who likes another guy,i no dey roll like that...i hv moved on,playboy things

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour: I am not him!

Prove it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

I am engaged to be married by Dec.

I tink you re joking... But re u serious?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

Lol. Immediately ghkwame disappeared, you appeared immediately. And post exactly the same way he does. No difference at all. Well I'll stick to guts that you're him but I apologize for having you mixed up with him. My bad

@maria, yeah, that's him but he won't admit it grin
Oh! *i wash my hands off this ish*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Agbgift:

I will do just that.
Send our greetings to her and wish her safe delivery if she hasn't delivered.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kslib:
You like suffer sha..lol

See free babe wey you for collect, you dey there dey deceive yourself say "i don take her". How many times i don tell you say i YAM single . You like her, then tell her and hear her response na. Kai! Danny oooo.. I dey cry for you..lol cry cry

Get up boy! Go for the kill and ---- Break her shell(this word just reminded me of something.. lmao)
All izz well!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my ghard!!!! Where is Ochon! Those nights were epic mahn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kslib:
You like suffer sha..lol

All izz well!
hmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL, bitter sweet memory.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: I like it cos its nice
if nt 4 something,i 4 hug u tongue ,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: if nt 4 something,i 4 hug u tongue ,
There is nothing wrong with a hug. *hug*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Even if you gave me 1000 of those, I would still be brooding.

Oh my ghard. What is wrong with this boy. Ok so what do u hope to achieve in this current state?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: I was on that thread and I saw your comment "one and only" that was just so obvious. You talk the same. You can bring another moniker and we will still know its you.
Hmmmm *SMH*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Oh my ghard. What is wrong with this boy. Ok so what do u hope to achieve in this current state?
I don't know, I'm just trying to hold my tears so far cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

bomb her,bring down her wall...i swear,modella don suffer
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
That won't change anything. I'm brooding smiley

Awwwwwwww....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Send our greetings to her and wish her safe delivery if she hasn't delivered.

I will do that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Prove it.
how? At this point, nothing I do will settle you guys.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: i think u should be telling urself this,u too like to deny...btw,i cn't go after woman who likes another guy,i no dey roll like that...i hv moved on,playboy things
lol. See yourself..

You like this woman. That same woman has never told you that she likes another guy. She is single, Go grab her na.
Ok, you are scared. Should i do it for you? wink
What are friends for,if i cant help?..
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
StateOfMind:

Awwwwwwww....
sad cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: I have never seen you post anything about a girl like that. No need to be shy about it. But if you don't want me too then okay

Lol. I don't post about any girl "like that" cos if I start, y'all would be shocked. Let me keep to my thoughts.

So what are saying about REINCARCIOUS(lekpacious and reincarntaed) ? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

What if she went into labor shocked

God forbid. Tm jnr never term yet.. She's fine.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: dn't mind the guy...toyin and abgift go make sense "togift" hw u see am?

Hmmmm hmm. It makes sense die. Help me talk this brother out of his miserableness and let's start building #TOGIFT....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Hmmmm hmm. It makes sense die. Help me talk this brother out of his miserableness and let's start building #TOGIFT....
I said I'm brooding.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
Trying to divert our attention I see
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

grin grin

I swear you and ella fit well well..same style..I really gbadun jekella.. Please continue to treat her right so she doesn't slip away bro. grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: I was on that thread and I saw your comment "one and only" that was just so obvious. You talk the same. You can bring another moniker and we will still know its you.

You're so wise. I can't believe that mariarocks and many people never noticed. Even @spade didn't notice. I implore all of to check ghanakwame's post for the last two weeks and see that he's @obrafor. No jokes.

@maria, go through his post and see for yourself

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
C'est moi:

hmmmm

Hmmmmmmmm too grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour: Oh! *i wash my hands off this ish*

grin. Sorry for exposing you. I thought you wouldn't be angry grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: if nt 4 something,i 4 hug u tongue ,

Hug faya! I will cut off those arms before u think about it grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
IyawoTM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAY

(1) (2) (3) ... (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.