Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,863 members, 7,851,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180913 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:
Ok. How do u want me to help u when u don't want to help yourself undecided
I said I tried, but this drug sef no dey work again. sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

I'm not him and I don't know you're angry that I said you're ghkwame. I didn't know you don't want people knowing you're ghkwame. I come in peace though. Had no evil intentions

So he's GHKwame? Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

I am engaged to be married by Dec.
You broke my already broken heart sad Wish you the best though
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

I'm not him and I don't know you're angry that I said you're ghkwame. I didn't know you don't want people knowing you're ghkwame. I come in peace though. Had no evil intentions
lol! So after bothering me on the 0ther Thread and having me confused with someone else, you still are not satisfied aint it? Please, for the last time I aint him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

What if she went into labor shocked

I have been thinking of that too. That's why I have been asking of her since.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: Lol I take that as a yes? *off to find Royal Pearl* u owe me 1. Watch and learn peeps. I got this :-)

Nope. It's NO. Didn't have to answer cos there's nothing to add

Mariabambam, can you take your wives, lekpa and modella off my back? ;-\
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: Lol I take that as a yes? *off to find Royal Pearl* u owe me 1. Watch and learn peeps. I got this :-)

You don't got anything. grin I'm telling u, u need me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahah Jesus wept. Damn. Seemed like you were enjoying my company yesterday. angry
Lol did I?hmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

So he's GHKwame? Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I am not him!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Jeez! That's true. Lemme write her a mail.

Smart. I shall do the same
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
njokusboy:

Yes fight for ur ryt... Nothin gud comes easy... Ella b na fresh chick noni.. Its worth d energy..

Really undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

I am engaged to be married by Dec.

LMFAOOOOO but what is going on? Nairaland needs to have a relationship status for real grin grin

Toxxxxx are u serious?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour: lol! So after bothering me on the 0ther Thread and having me confused with someone else, you still are not satisfied aint it? Please, for the last time I aint him.
Nigga pls. We all know you are Ghana Kwame. Its not rocket science. You talk same, fight same, use similar words. No one is fooled here so keep on denying it. The fact is you are gh kwame

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
ItsModella:
Muhahahahahaha!! Caruj, are you honestly gonna pretend like you didn't see this chica's question?

Your silence means one thing; Carujpearl is true. grin grin

I'm liking this shït cos it's fücking nice grin grin grin

This babe knows wassap, business full ground for this thread. grin grin

@All, for all asoebi and small chops related issues, holla at yours truly cool

My sis better business na be this o. No dulling for this kind business opportunity.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour: lol! So after bothering me on the 0ther Thread and having me confused with someone else, you still are not satisfied aint it? Please, for the last time I aint him.

Lol. Immediately ghkwame disappeared, you appeared immediately. And post exactly the same way he does. No difference at all. Well I'll stick to guts that you're him but I apologize for having you mixed up with him. My bad

@maria, yeah, that's him but he won't admit it grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

Nope. It's NO. Didn't have to answer cos there's nothing to add

I have never seen you post anything about a girl like that. No need to be shy about it. But if you don't want me too then okay
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
I said I tried, but this drug sef no dey work again. sad

I can't believe you are letting StateOfMind win? This is arrant nonsense. Spade just made one post and u just assumed? Dude snap out of it GATDAMMMIT! I wish there was a slap emoticon on nl.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: *pick mic*@Toyin,dn't worry bro,u shall find love again,let me share my testimony:cest moi dumped me 4 kslib,ellab dumped me 4 jekyll,bt i was nt broken,i got up nd moved on,nw i hv so many ladies on n.l,i dn't knw who to choose..
You like suffer sha..lol

See free babe wey you for collect, you dey there dey deceive yourself say "i don take her". How many times i don tell you say i YAM single . You like her, then tell her and hear her response na. Kai! Danny oooo.. I dey cry for you..lol cry cry

You be real jew man walahi.. grin grin
You even sabi kiss sef? cheesy cheesy ##na play oo##

Get up boy! Go for the kill and ---- Break her shell(this word just reminded me of something.. lmao)
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
Toyin,mehn,nawa to u,shake body nw.,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
Agbgift:

I have been thinking of that too. That's why I have been asking of her since.

She said she was 8 months pregnant right? Email her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

I can't believe you are letting StateOfMind win? This is arrant nonsense. Spade just made one post and u just assumed? Dude snap out of it GATDAMMMIT! I wish there was a slap emoticon on nl.
Even if you gave me 1000 of those, I would still be brooding.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:

Sorrry dnt mean to,but u should ve known that whenever u guys start talkn about your crushes,I don't interfere.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:

Sorrry dnt mean to,but u should ve known that whenever u guys start talkn about your crushes,I don't interfere.I watch instead.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: Nigga pls. We all know you are Ghana Kwame. Its not rocket science. You talk same, fight same, use similar words. No one is fooled here so keep on denying it. The fact is you are gh kwame

God bless you. Nigga thought I won't notice grin.

They post, fight, defend and behave same way. No difference at all. This a nigga I've watched on here for 3months now grin

He uses "0" for circle, same as ghkwame

He uses "3" for "E"

Give it up ghkwame grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

dn't mind the guy...toyin and abgift go make sense "togift" hw u see am?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Sorrry dnt mean to,but u should ve known that whenever u guys start talkn about your crushes,I don't interfere.I watch instead.
Ok, I would get over it. sad cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
cool
ella.b:

Really undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: dn't mind the guy...toyin and abgift go make sense "togift" hw u see am?
I like it cos its nice

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: Nigga pls.
not you too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

Nope. It's NO . Didn't have to answer cos there's nothing to add

Stop lying

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
ella.b:

Lol did I?hmmm

Yes u did, u said so undecided

You know what, its whatever. I will watch it with my wives wife tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

Give it up ghkwame grin
stop beign delusional.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.