Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180627 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:14am On Oct 19, 2013
Dannyxy: i am nt kidding,send me airtime of 1,500,i would spill mre of what he told me grin
Lolz.....1,500 is too small na for the wonderful grapevine service you want to render.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:28am On Oct 19, 2013
Elikem has spent some days in Nigeria where he is working on a new movie. He paid Beverly and Bassey a visit today.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:38am On Oct 19, 2013
ninnyanny: WTF! Every single thing in this poster is wrong!!!
What is Dillish doing in the middle and the biggest space on that flier?
Mtsweeeee...

And I think Hakeem would come with Melvin tomorrow
Cos he is presently in SA.....

But really,dis one wey selly jst dey throw party I no understand.wetin be the aim?shey na for fame/popularity poll?she on act any movie or get endorsement after BBA.I don't really understand the reason for this
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 19, 2013
Dannyxy: I hv always knwn that this caruj guy is a chicken...mehn u are nt man enuf 4 royalpearl *spits on him*

angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:40am On Oct 19, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

But really,dis one wey selly jst dey throw party I no understand.wetin be the aim?shey na for fame/popularity poll?she on act any movie or get endorsement after BBA.I don't really understand the reason for this
lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:40am On Oct 19, 2013
Dannyxy: i am nt kidding,send me airtime of 1,500,i would spill mre of what he told me grin
Are u that cheap?1500 to betray a friend.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 12:41am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

GH Kwame woah bro is this you?... You have reincarnated as well

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

LWKMD!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 12:51am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Lol why do I feel like I am being put on the spot? Caruj is such a sweetheart, what's not to like about him

Yeah, he's a nice guy buh he was more likeable when he was Ochon tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 19, 2013
Kslib:
I don reply since but Anti-spam bot ban me,then hide the post.. Mukina just help me resolve am so..

lol @gun

Un devers de balle me teur. Je suis a l'abri de blessures.. wink

Time to sleep-------- En temps voulu, vous comprendrez porquoi ja'i utilise francaise.. smiley. Relier les points si vous le pouvez.. tongue tongue

Bonne nuit!!!
tout va bien!

Je ne comprens pas. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 1:07am On Oct 19, 2013
carujmonella:

It's quiet clear, lekpa is tryna find out if pearl like ochon who she thinks is me grin

The bolded
The word should be KNOWS tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 1:14am On Oct 19, 2013
carujmonella:

They said I'm ochongonko and that you're crushing me angry

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Charley, you still have your ochon sense of humor grin

I like it, 'cos it's niceeeeeeeeee! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 1:16am On Oct 19, 2013
^^ Gh kwame doing payback lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 1:20am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

LMFAOOO. Bros join the queue. Right behind GH kwame

But if the baby isn't born on Saturday, she can't name him Kwame.
She can call him "Obrafour" then grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 1:32am On Oct 19, 2013
sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 1:32am On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: ^^ Gh kwame doing payback lol

Gh kwame nko?

Sis, I am me, and both "Caruj" and "Obrafour" knew me before they became Caruj and Obrafour cool grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 1:34am On Oct 19, 2013
^^ So why are you going on and on with Caruj and posts about Royal? Unless you are also in the queue lmfao

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 1:38am On Oct 19, 2013
ninnyanny: Elikem has spent some days in Nigeria where he is working on a new movie. He paid Beverly and Bassey a visit today.
Beverly is looking so beautiful
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 1:38am On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: ^^ So why are you going on and on with Caruj and posts about Royal? Unless you are also in the queue lmfao

LMAO @ bolded

Naaah! Royal is my sis. Caruj/ochon can have her. I give my blessings.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 1:39am On Oct 19, 2013
I love GH:

LMAO @ bolded

cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 1:42am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Why do I find this so funny? grin grin

Bros, I was ROTFLMFAO!! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 1:52am On Oct 19, 2013
I love GH:

LMAO @ bolded

undecided As if you have a say in it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 1:55am On Oct 19, 2013
can't sleep cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 2:00am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
undecided As if you have a say in it.

grin grin grin Yes I do sis. Especially since the guy in question is Caruj/ochon cheesy

A really nice guy cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 2:03am On Oct 19, 2013
I love GH:

grin grin grin Yes I do sis. Especially since the guy in question is Caruj/ochon cheesy

A really nice guy cool
Is that so?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 2:04am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Is that so?

Yes!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 2:06am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
can't sleep cry cry

Just close those pretty eyes.... Caruj/ochon is already asleep

Gud nyt!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:37am On Oct 19, 2013
lekpalicious: sad

sad sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 2:39am On Oct 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

sad sad
You two cheesy. I should have know the way you used to argue. It's sweet though! You better invite me to your wedding
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:43am On Oct 19, 2013
I love GH:

But if the baby isn't born on Saturday, she can't name him Kwame.
She can call him "Obrafour" then grin

so you're indeed him smh how many monikers u wan have?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 2:44am On Oct 19, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
You two cheesy. I should have know the way you used to argue. It's sweet though! You better invite me to your wedding

shocked Wedding loool?? Do u know something I don't?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 2:45am On Oct 19, 2013
Agbgift: @IyawoTM please if you are among to four guest, login in and say Hi to us na. I dey miss you.

Hello dear,miss u guys too kiss
I no dey do ghost mode, wen u c me, u c me. I signed in n saw plentyyyyyy pages, I tried to focus, but couldn't so I run.
Baby never come o, na work. These weeks r so slow even me sef tire angry
Please everyone bear with me....i dey c una, and I go respond one by one.
@ Kslib
A quick one, Cyril ko, Cereal ni tongue

@at all
Thanks for ure concern I'm touched. Harel says hi, n he cnt wait to meet y'all. Promised I would post his debut pic here, n I will by God's grace!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.