Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,985 members, 7,841,764 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2178738 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
Tabh baby
how you dey? How is your side? And your day?
So many question to ask in just one post cheesy

sweery am fine with kiss
Dre bobo
I'm fine,my side is fine,i had a great day. grin.
How are you too?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
jovialjov:

Hahahahahahaha...
Lmao! Wetin concern him for that post now,mmmh ochon?
Am going to assume you went through your old posts or the old posts on this thread else this is an indirect way of telling me you crush on dramah shocked tongue

is dramah a male or female angry
#just asking#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
Ochon constitution 4.3
paragraph 3,
under the rights and preveleges conduct

Smh undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
Fixed.

Evening,how are you today?

Unfixed would've been best

Good evening dearie. My day was boring as fùck. How was yours?. Lemme guess, less stressful? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
which tear
is it of joy or..............

Pls enlighten me oooooooo
which tears are you wiping away angry angry

Lol! I will miss him na,which did you expect before*rme*

Okay its mixed grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
jovialjov:

Hahahahahahaha...
Lmao! Wetin concern him for that post now,mmmh ochon?
Am going to assume you went through your old posts or the old posts on this thread else this is an indirect way of telling me you crush on dramah shocked tongue

Lol. It's well known that dramah always write like that. So try another lie jovinator grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon:

Unfixed would've been best

Good evening dearie. My day was boring as fùck. How was yours?. Lemme guess, less stressful? wink
Boring? Have you left school or still with your friend?
Mine was lovely,still nice..i'm happy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
Dre bobo
I'm fine,my side is fine,i had a great day. grin.
How are you too?
my side they fine
my lady, as you call me bobo; he just dey totori my body
ewo! You are just too gbasiki grin
*make Ochon no see this one*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
Wow this thread is still going strong. I have missed u guys :-)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
Viewing this topic: jovialjov(f), lekpalicious(f), dre11(m), ochon, Briareos(m), Tabh(f) and 1 guest(s)

Peasant reinc shockedshockedshocked, your wifey is back. I shít you not. I told you, she'll be back for you. The love was to strong for her to let go grin

The drama queen might get blind from crying tears of joy when he sees her grin

Lekpa, greeting from king ochon wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
my side they fine
my lady, as you call me bobo; he just dey totori my body
ewo! You are just too gbasiki grin
Lol @totori your body..nawa for u sef,if na kiss i con give you?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
Boring? Have you left school or still with your friend?
Mine was lovely,still nice..i'm happy.

Yeah, travelled yesterday

I knew your day was lovely, cos you came online early wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon: Viewing this topic: jovialjov(f), lekpalicious(f), dre11(m), ochon, Briareos(m), Tabh(f) and 1 guest(s)

Peasant reinc shockedshockedshocked, your wifey is back. I shít you not. I told you, she'll be back for you. The love was to strong for her to let go grin

The drama queen might get blind from crying tears of joy when he sees her grin

Lekpa, greeting from king ochon wink
whose wife? Am not married oo dnt start any trouble lol. So how have you been? You just "disappeared" on us but glad to see u back
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
jovialjov:

Lol! I will miss him na,which did you expect before*rme*

Okay its mixed grin
'miss' as in miss on the lip
or 'mis's from the heart

but any way
it seems the later
why are you now telling us when he is about to take a break angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
Who is mukina please
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon:

No mind that babe. She defo have a THING for jeykll now that she's jovinated peasant reinc, but she will never admit it grin

Lmao! Bia this man resket yourself o,when did I jovinate him?

Btw what is this "jovinate" you always talk of,I still don't get that verb oh ...
Definition abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
lekpalicious: Wow this thread is still going strong. I have missed u guys :-)

We missed you too embarassed

Why did you break reinc's heart. He's been sad cos his love(you) left him without saying goodbye crycry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tabh:
Lol @totori your body..nawa for u sef,if na kiss i con give you?
na to just come carry dead body for here! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
lekpalicious: whose wife? Am not married oo dnt start any trouble lol. So how have you been? You just "disappeared" on us but glad to see u back

Your the wife/boo of my friend reincarnated wink.

I've been cool and very much around. You're the one that left us for over two months. Where went you? sad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
jovialjov:

Lmao! Bia this man resket yourself o,when did I jovinate him?

Btw what is this "jovinate" you always talk of,I still don't get that verb oh ...
Definition abeg grin

Bia this Igbotic gehl tongue, thought you'd have mastered Yoruba by now?. SOM is doing a poor job tongue

Definition?. Not now tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: Who is mukina please

The sexiest woman on nairaland...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2013

Idia amin's fifth wife undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
lekpalicious: whose wife? Am not married oo dnt start any trouble lol. So how have you been? You just "disappeared" on us but glad to see u back
after you run leave thread for us.
You even fit greet, abi na so hin bi?

You just left peasant Reinc heartbroken by leaving this thread grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon:

We missed you too embarassed

Why did you break reinc's heart. He's been sad cos his love(you) left him without saying goodbye crycry
Lol was not completely gone(guest mode things lol) but have been so busy with exams and weddings etc. But am back now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
beauti personlfied grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
njokusboy:

The sexiest woman on nairaland...

Make I see her o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
lekpalicious: Lol was not completely gone(guest mode things lol) but have been so busy with exams and weddings etc. But am back now

LMAO. So you've the malignant GUEST that won't log off/go away? shockedshockedshocked grin

You didn't even say when he was wailing like a drama queen grin

Ok, so what and what have you noticed since your guest mode days wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon:

Smh undecided
tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
ochon:

Idia amin's fifth wife undecided
Who is Idia Amin? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
dre11:
after you run leave thread for us.
You even fit greet, abi na so hin bi?

You just left peasant Reinc heartbroken by leaving this thread grin
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.