Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2181413 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Macayo: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
god_of_music: Gizoz!! So Bassey no be gay!! And pls Beverly should run out of there or else Bassey will r.ape her oo!!!
he iz only acting ni jare or maybe iz bi!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
dommfa:
As for maria, I think The fact that most people want dillish for melvin is making us come down too hard on her. At least she was being herself and she made an attempt to get what she wanted. Maria volunteered to be switched by not objecting to the feza's offer. Mev and bev told her if she objected firmly, feza probably would not have swapped her but her not saying NO and showing interest made it easy for feza. She took the swap with ease and left in peace after her conversation with melvin. If she was that desperate to be clingy, she'd have vehemently refused the offer at the arena and she could have been moody or down after her exit from diamond house. Of course melvin missed her around him too which was evident from his mood last night. This is in no way concluding melvin has feelings for her, I just think people are being to hard on maria.

Make no mistake, Maria didn't have a choice. Diamond house lost the arena task. If Feza really wanted her then she would have had to go. Don't paint it like she was being nice by volunteering to go to rubys
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
Am hungry,what a long journey!
god_of_music:Mummy good afternoon.
Mama god_of_music:Ehen,how are you? You don come?
god_of_music:Yes mummy,but i dey hungry..put rice and beans for me *washes plate and spoon*
Mama god_of_music:Ehen *puts the food and gives it to god_of_music*
god_of_music:Ehen,mummy thankyou.. *eats the food like a Hungry Refugee*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
lalaosky:

Lol.. Rain is falling too, the signal is getting bad

Baseey " feza loves o'neal cos they have met before. Fatima loves elikem"

Beverly " me and bimp are so cool, if he didn't have a gf, I'd have dated him"

Bassey " even bolt said bimp is too cool. Why did maria go back to ruby house"

Beverly " selly wanted. To ....". *commercial kicks in*
Na wa oooh.. Which kain rain be dat sef? Abeg use basket cover your dish,the signal go balance or if the dish dey movable,carry am come parlour...
Nice updates...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bassey said Selly's reason for bringing in Angelo to the Ruby house, that she brought him in for Koketso is bullshit. He said that Selly wanted Angelo for herself, with the way she was making seductive moves at him.

I'm officially TEAM BASSEY. The guy's sense of perception is just something else.

Bassey also said that Selly sent Beverly to the Diamond house because she didn't save her. He also said that it was Natasha who told Selly to send Beverly away. Now, Selly hates Natasha and her biggest regret is replacing Biguesas with Koketso instead of Natasha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
[quote author=god_of_music]Tonia i mean..[/quote
dats nt tonia.i knw tonia wella.she's tall,fair in complexion n luks lyk melvin alot.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
[quote author=god_of_music]Tonia i mean..[/quote
dats nt tonia.i knw tonia wella.she's tall,fair in complexion n luks lyk melvin alot.lemme stop here.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
Beverly " selly brought angelo to break up lk4 and koketso cos she likes lk4. Natascha spoilt everything. Even when lk4 was dating koketso, he told me "I miss you" before he left. He likes me but I'm not ready for any love triangle. I'm an open kinda person"

Bassey " me and selly don't talk much again, it's always about sulu. Natascha was the one that told her swap you"

Beverly " yes, natascha is evil. She's the one that told selly to put koketso to be evicted. Selly said it's her worst decison ever. She told me herslef. Bolt wants to use me, so that if I love him, nigeria will vote but me I don't even love him. I don't even know if I'm representing naija well. I can't date bolt, cos I can't be like betty and say ' can I get you food?'. Lie lie. I'm street na. It won't work

Chei... Beverly get sense o.. I love this babe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
god_of_music: Am hungry,what a long journey!
god_of_music:Mummy good afternoon.
Mama god_of_music:Ehen,how are you? You don come?
god_of_music:Yes mummy,but i dey hungry..put rice and beans for me *washes plate and spoon*
Mama god_of_music:Ehen *puts the food and gives it to god_of_music*
god_of_music:Ehen,mummy thankyou.. *eats the food like a Hungry Refugee*
Bia,abeg behave nah.. Na updates we dey wait for and you come dey waste space.. You no fit wait till midnight before you begin crack hunger jokes?
I hope say she put sleeping poison for the food so dat you go wake up after Melvin don win BBA... Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
ItsModella: Bassey said Selly's reason for bringing in Angelo to the Ruby house, that she brought him in for Koketso is bullshit. He said that Selly wanted Angelo for herself, with the way she was making seductive moves at him.

I'm officially TEAM BASSEY. The guy's sense of perception is just something else.

Bassey also said that Selly sent Beverly to the Diamond house because she didn't save her. He also said that it was Natasha who told Selly to send Beverly away. Now, Selly hates Natasha and her biggest regret is replacing Biguesas with Koketso instead of Natasha.

For real, I so much love beverly and bassey.. Goddamn!!

I used to hate beverly but no more.. She's way smarter than melvin self
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
lalaosky: Bassey is talking about koketso. Abeg, that's so 1803. Mtcheeewww!!

I aint updating about that looser
pls just tell me what he said abeg..i know Koketso is a looser
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
Hehehe bev said she'll tell Melvin to bring over Sulu and Natasha esp Natasha grin. 'She must experience this house' she added cheekily cheesy. She doesn't mind being sent over to the other house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
lalaosky:

wallahi, she knows who her friends and her enemies are.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
Everybody hates natascha

If she wins this competition, I'll quit coming on NL!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2013
ItsModella:
wallahi, she knows who her friends and her enemies are.

If I have my way into that house, I'll keep telling melvin to try his best to keep bev to her side for advices..

I wonder what made me hate in the first place. Maybe it's cos of her talkative way

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
bassey wants to rape bev o.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Bia,abeg behave nah.. Na updates we dey wait for and you come dey waste space.. You no fit wait till midnight before you begin crack hunger jokes?
I hope say she put sleeping poison for the food so dat you go wake up after Melvin don win BBA... Lol
hahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahha! Guy you are madt! I mean you are wicked oo! Lmao! *continues eating his food*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bassey is trying to kiss bev. He goes half nude and then throw bev on the bed. Bev promises him a kiss.

Bassey climbs on top, asking for a kiss or he will use his condom on her. They are playing like two love bed on the bed

I think bev and bassey will make a good duet
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bionicdude(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
bassey wan rape beverly ooo.she dey shout he is telling her to give him a kiss den.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
Melvin is doing gberoroun and eavesdropping on them, asking them to take it easy. Bassey tells him that he must gets his kiss before he leaves bassey.

Bev doesn't want to give bassey the kiss.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
Konji don catch Bassey oo! Badt guy!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bassey was grappling with Beverly. Melvin thought she was getting raped or something and went to the door...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
lalaosky:

Pls can you explain to me what you meant by "Beverly is way smarter than melvin".. So melvin shld start running his mouth and tell you what he thinks of the housemates before he can be smart your eyes shey ..
Melvin is palying the game with his minds and i'm very sure that in no sistant future,you'll be convinced he aint dumb..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
Buwahahahahahahahahahahahahah, my ribs o. Hahahahaha

Dellish goes " bassey my love, be faithful to me, don't touch bev" *shes talking through the close door*

Bassey *whispers to bev" " rubbish, she (dellish), must go on sunday"

Lmao. Dellish thinks basseuy is still in love with her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
Melvin is peeping the rendevouz room now Bassey is making sex sounds. This Bassey ehen!!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
Pls guys oo! Answer me please...how do you change your comment to black or green??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
dis bassey is goddamn funny.pretending to be hvin sex wit bev by moaning.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bassey is crazy. Melvin ran away sharply.cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
Bassy don kolo finish.

He just showed Beverly his JT.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
cleo tryna peep tew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Pls can you explain to me what you meant by "Beverly is way smarter than melvin".. So melvin shld start running his mouth and tell you what he thinks of the housemates before he can be smart your eyes shey ..
Melvin is palying the game with his minds and i'm very sure that in no sistant future,you'll be convinced he aint dumb..

I sais so cos melvin is emotional. He said in his interview that he felt bad with the stuff he did to anabelle and that when he meets her, he will try to resolve it. He's putting emotion way too much instead of playing the game like selly, natascha, elikem and co.

bev no send you at all, that girl is serioulsy NAIJA!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.