Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,332 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182898 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: over busy worry me oooo!
Better use this period for rest..

I miss your usual housemate(s )updates sha..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:52am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
why you no go see her
i will report all the side kick you are pursuing to her tongue
she need to know cheesy
better beg me before i do oooooooooo grin
huh?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:52am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:

hum!
Na her boo she remember first and
the rest follow

anyway you still remember me so i
thank God
may the joy of christmas overflows in
good measure at your side
Kikikikikiki

dre11:
why you no go see her
i will report all the side kick you are pursuing to her tongue
she need to know cheesy
better beg me before i do oooooooooo
grin
The saddest thing about betrayal is that,
it never comes from your enemies.........
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2013
DILLISH: happy boxing day people,I love you all
lady i greet you lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:56am On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Better use this period for rest..

I miss your usual housemate(s )updates sha..
yes oooo,I deserve my rest oooo.have lost the lil weight I managed to gain some months back.chai,naija don kill me! *crying*
I just gave a summary of the lil I knw on the HMs...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:57am On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: I see u too hon
I saw you first, babe.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2013
GH^KWAME:

The saddest thing about betrayal is that,
it never comes from your enemies.........
see who is talking about betrayal undecided
he wan dey form smooth criminal
SMH! and yawns to his post cool

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:00am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
hahahaha
na me you see from yah dream land today grin
you come your boxing skill for me undecided
duh!!*** Rolls eye like ella.b**

Today is boxing day!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:03am On Dec 26, 2013
@Dre and Dommfa.....will upload in the night.I'm rehearsingsmiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: huh?
dey there they form hun, when you boo is trying to do some outside jobs
kia i dey laugh in spanish
kudehdnwysausnd

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: yes oooo,I deserve my rest oooo.have lost the lil weight I managed to gain some months back.chai,naija don kill me! *crying*
I just gave a summary of the lil I knw on the HMs...
You want to gain weight? I thought you girls run away from it..

Dont cry again, **pets her**
**strokes her back with her head on his chest**

**looks left-right** **continues rubbing body to calm her**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:
ok
make sure you use your best voice ooooooo
i wan hear that angelic voice like superflakie own grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:
Rehearsing ko,Arising ni!!

Upload it now nah!! I want to hear!! smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
duh!!*** Rolls eye like ella.b**

Today is boxing day!!!
i know na
but youre not the winner grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
You want to gain weight? I thought you girls run away from it..

Dont cry again, **pets her**
**strokes her back with her head on his chest**

**looks left-right** **continues rubbing body to calm her**
ahahahahahahahahaahhahaha,kslib be cracking me up. There's a difference btwn being slim and being skinny....I want to be slim not skinny.. U feel me? *hugs him*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 11:12am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
see who is talking about betrayal undecided
he wan dey form smooth criminal
SMH! and yawns to his post cool
huh?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: Did yal know that my sweet Maria Nepembe invited Zode (@nosy_ diva) to ghana to spend the xmas with her?
Did yal know that Melvin gave out 3 mtn cards,2 glo cards and 2 airtel cards on his fb page yesterday?
Did yal know that Melvin's galaxy s4 was stolen in Namibia?
Did yal know that Maria's bb Z10 was stolen in Nigeria?
(Coincidence,I think not)
Did yal know that my girl bev was @ aso rock with the vice president?
(My girl is going places)
Did yal know that I missed yal ?
(I sure did)
thanks for the summary wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2013
@dre where's agbgift?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
i know na
but youre not the winner grin
***yimu**

If i catch you for ring ehen, i go use the anger wey rein go use beat ochon for snatching 'super falkie' 'corn flakes' grin ..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: ahahahahahahahahaahhahaha,kslib be cracking me up. There's a difference btwn being slim and being skinny....I want to be slim not skinny.. U feel me? *hugs him*
pls can i see your pissure to know if indeed you are skinny and need to gain more weight
*hides from GH'Kwame as he makes the request known to her* cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Rehearsing ko,Arising ni!!

Upload it now nah!! I want to hear!! smiley
cheesy....take a chill pill and keep your fingers crossed.Tonight it is....cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
dey there they form hun, when you boo is trying to do some outside jobs
kia i dey laugh in spanish
kudehdnwysausnd
huh?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:18am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
ok
make sure you use your best voice ooooooo
i wan hear that angelic voice like superflakie own grin
cheesy....angelic like superflakie's?....erm erm erm.....brb.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: @dre where's agbgift?
she is soooooooooooooooooooooo fine
she is busy resting her head in the bedroom grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
pls can i see your pissure to know if indeed you are skinny and need to gain more weight
*hides from GH'Kwame as he makes the request known to her* cool
kai! U be case study walahi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: ahahahahahahahahaahhahaha,kslib be cracking me up. There's a difference btwn being slim and being skinny....I want to be slim not skinny.. U feel me? *hugs him*
Oh ok!!!

Yea, i feel ya.. **returns hug and feels her tighter***
**rubs her chest** "I know you carry many things -- problem, weight,stress e..t..c on this chest **still rubbing it** but it'll be fine..

I am just trying to spread 'love' like christ asked us to. **still rubbing chest**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:21am On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

cheesy....angelic like superflakie's?....erm erm erm.....brb.
tar....tar!
Don't go there? Dirty mind grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
tar....tar!
Don't go there? Dirty mind grin
grin.....You got the wrong impression.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Oh ok!!!

Yea, i feel ya.. **returns hug and feels her tighter***
**rubs her chest** "I know you carry many things -- problem, weight,stress e..t..c on this chest **still rubbing it** but it'll be fine..

I am just trying to spread 'love' like christ asked us to. **still rubbing chest**
*dead* kikikikikiki. *bites his lips and runs away*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

cheesy....take a chill pill and keep your fingers crossed.Tonight it is....cool
You're still opening that mouth for me.. Hmmmn!! Are you inviting me in? *** coughs**

Ok tonight!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: kai! U be case study walahi
no worry wink
we go take time do the study together wink

don't lets you mind go there oooooooooooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

grin.....You got the wrong impression.
hun!
Tell me what it is
i want to learn from the pot of wisdom you possess na! wink
Abi
you want me to die of ignorance grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.