Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,862 members, 7,862,846 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183493 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
ochon:

Thanks bros

LMAO. Erm.. Will tell you later

Lmao.. If I unveil it, she might fall hopefully out of love with you

@dannyxy, I'm so sorry for saying this late. Sorry about your loss. May God give you the fortitude to bear the loss. Thanks for the S/O in your VN wink
Don't worry,I know the moniker/name in the asterisk.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: ha! U want us to wash our dirty linens outside....have u forgotten I tied ya up?
Yea!!! Erm, you didnt just tie me up, something happened after that.. Pls remind me..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
Elantracey: if u know d stress ah went thru to see dem en,it better be gud o..anyway happy boxin day

Do you know dre offline? wink

Ninnynanny, upload your pic and Voice notes and wish the threadmates a merry xmas and a prosperous new year wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
Reincarnated: Lmfaoooooo! Foolish people. Who's fighting for Superflakie undecided mschew Okon be feeling fly with his village sef

Lmtm sweetie, upload your vn. wink kiss

LMAO.. I aint feeling fly, she just complimented me same he did to you with sexy "bush baby" tile grin

Lmtm, please wow us with your sexy voice wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Yea!!! Erm, you didnt just tie me up, something happened after that.. Pls remind me..
*runs away*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

Read again,if you still don't understand.Then you are OYOsmiley
I dont understand!! Anyway, whatever..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: *runs away*
Lol..

And why are you smiling and running towards the bedroom with that short skirt and tight top? Oh God pls help me not to chase after her.. lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
ochon: Bia, this @click2cbn, I don click CBN tire but them no dey pay me money sadsad
do u have an account with them? Ur money no go dey 1st bank n u expect CBN to pay u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Hmmmn!!! ok na!! Better tell me sharp sharp so i'll ask her how long she has been dying for me.. grin

Cest moi is watching lipsrsealed

C'est moi:

Don't worry,I know the moniker/name in the asterisk.

Oh, so you know your rival?. Good one grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
click2cbn: do u have an account with them? Ur money no go dey 1st bank n u except CBN to pay u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
ochon:

Do you know dre offline? wink

Ninnynanny, upload your pic and Voice notes and wish the threadmates a merry xmas and a prosperous new year wink
hhhhheeeeehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
I dont understand!! Anyway, whatever..
Durrrrrrhhhhhhh!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Lol..

And why are you smiling and running towards the bedroom with that short skirt and tight top? Oh God pls help me not to chase after her.. lipsrsealed
R.ape alert!! Everyone ,kslib wanna rape me ooooo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
ochon:

Whose rival? If I woze u ehn!smiley....The asterisk has a strong crush on himlipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
ochon:

Msheeeew!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

Durrrrrrhhhhhhh!
Better upload your VN so i'll hear your manly voice.. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: R.ape alert!! Everyone ,kslib wanna rape me ooooo.
You sound pretty excited for someone about to be R.aped .. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
Bwuahahahahhaahhha abeg see Lipsy just dey groove dey go. Only you and 3 girls shocked oh bwoi.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Reincarnated: Bwuahahahahhaahhha abeg see Lipsy just dey groove dey go. Only you and 3 girls shocked oh bwoi.
Lmao!! See ehen, abeg take your time ooo.. ! sad

By the way, your signature wann kee mee withi laff.. grin .. I know that feeling.. Lmao!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hahahahahha my guy Daniel. I no even dey hear wetin u dey rap sef. Anyway nice one. Take it easy oh. God is with you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Lmao!! See ehen, abeg take your time ooo.. ! sad

By the way, your signature was kee mee withi laff.. grin .. I know that feeling.. Lmao!

Lmfaoo. Omo na vex I take write that thing oh.

Anyway, make i dey sideline dey watch you and c'est qui

C'est moi, i call u c'est qui cuz Daniel used to call you that and the name dey funny but he isn't here that often to call u the name, so I've decided to call u it cuz I like it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Taps mic *

Kest Moi seems to be grooving today. Hmm hmm

Ktabh go rendezvous for midnight.

Ninnyanny love, Merry Christmas.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
Reincarnated:

C'est moi, i call u c'est qui cuz Daniel used to call you that and the name dey funny but he isn't here that often to call u the name, so I've decided to call u it cuz I like it.
Lol. Sometimes, those inspirational talks na crap..

Hungry dey beat me, you no gree give me food but begin tell me top 5 quotes by Mandela or Gandhi.. Rubbish!!!

Erm dey watch well well!! **pokes hand inside his eyes**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
Reincarnated: Taps mic *

Kest Moi seems to be grooving today. Hmm hmm

Ktabh go rendezvous for midnight.

Ninnyanny love, Merry Christmas.
Happy boxing day!!

Oh I forgot----

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
Erm, its time to go back to the roots.. grin

Someone should upload a VN in his or her tribe. cheesy That will be fun..

First person to do that, gets to ask 5people a 'maybe personal' question about themselves and they will answer --- minus me.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
Psychedelia: Dre11, listened to your VN grin

E no baaad at all. Nice. cool
I also noticed it's at 72KB or so...

How do you guys even manage to say so much in your recordings without consuming so much KBs, while I'm forced to compress mine? undecided

Must be the recorder then.
thanks bros,
i use a BB for the recording
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Better upload your VN so i'll hear your manly voice.. tongue
Manly voice? You know that's not truegrin.Soon soon soon....you can't just wait to hear my alluring voice.How romantic #flips hair
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
Reincarnated:

Oh! That's true shasmiley.No p man.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

Manly voice? You know that's not truegrin.Soon soon soon....you can't just wait to hear my alluring voice.How romantic #flips hair
hum!
Romantic.......... Alluring..........fliping of hair........glacing of eyes......

Just watching the space
Let me just watch from the sideline gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

**yimu**

Looking at your choice of words----- Seems like you are making a conscious effort to turn-me on!! cheesy . Hmmmn!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
hum!
Romantic.......... Alluring..........fliping of hair........glacing of eyes......

Just watching the space
Let me just watch from the sideline gringrin
***yimu**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hello Everyone!!! What's up?! Its been ages, and I've missed it here...I've been busy, hence my prolonged absence. Dropped by to wish all ya'll a Merry Christmas(even though its coming a bit late), and a most Fruitful 2014. Shout out to everyone! Its thrilling to see this forum is still alive...Peace!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.