Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,864 members, 7,862,856 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183496 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
ochon:

LMAO. Reinc will kill me this night grin. And if by luck, Lmtm and c'est moi call me their darling in their VNs, I bet you, reinc will deactivate his account grin grin. Kwaaaaaaaaa

No.. I won't "unviel" it, I'd rather "unveil" it tongue grin.. Break cest moi's shell first and I'll unveil it wink

*gives the two of them space* grin
@first line----- What does c'est moi has to do with this?

Unviel jooor!! Cantt you see that she has fallen hopelessly in love with me? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
Tabh, when you come oneline, do upload your VN.. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
ok!! You mean i should grab..

**just a sec**

***grabs her waist**
cheesy....Lawd have mercy! You just like misinterpreting what you read.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
"Whether i dent it or not doesnt matter".. Ochon abge come help me interpret this line... cheesy

C'est moi has finally ************ ...
Finally what o?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

cheesy....Lawd have mercy! You just like misinterpreting what you read.
Duh!!

Only waist wey i grab you don use excitement scream 'lawd have mercy'.. I guess if i pull you closer, caress you, you go scream 'pls dont ever leave me".. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

Finally what o?
Shey you wanted to sleep? Oya go and sleep!! wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
5guests!!

See ehn, if you dont have an account here already, and still refuse to get one before Jan 1st, i am sorry but those witches in your village are really doing a good job on you!! tongue

Better register and break the curse.. But if you have a moniker here and decided to hide as a guest, then 5 of una, una papa!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
Lmfao!!! The number has reduced to 1.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
To the remaining 1 guest, pls just give up already and follow your 4 gang members... tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
What is this world turning into? Just when we thought this was the period that should be used in celeberating christ's birth(like churches say), some people are busy showcasing thier un-clothedness, no other time but this festive period!!

Below is the picture of four hot chicks in the jacuzzi--- naked!! As in 'naked-d''..

Viewer discretion is advised!!!

Click on this thread to see!!! https://www.nairaland.com/1567324/four-hot-unclad-chicks-jacuzzi ... **licks mouth**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
@Ochon my guy, greetings from the motherland bro!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
waxdude: Goodmrnin pple nd happy boxing day

@ Danny sorry for ur loss ok, d lord is ur strenght

@ninny..wher hv u been, missed u nd ur jist ohh

thanks bro
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
dre11: Hope it looks good
thats my VN
if u know d stress ah went thru to see dem en,it better be gud o..anyway happy boxin day
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Duh!!

Only waist wey i grab you don use excitement scream 'lawd have mercy'.. I guess if i pull you closer, caress you, you go scream 'pls dont ever leave me".. grin
Mthcewwww.....excitement ko,excited ni......smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
Dre11, listened to your VN grin

E no baaad at all. Nice. cool
I also noticed it's at 72KB or so...

How do you guys even manage to say so much in your recordings without consuming so much KBs, while I'm forced to compress mine? undecided

Must be the recorder then.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Shey you wanted to sleep? Oya go and sleep!! wink
Don't worry I shooed myself away before you did indirectly.You did so in order to avoid answering my question.smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Waxdude, I see you peeping.

Why you never gree upload your VN yet? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
Lmfaoooooo! Foolish people. Who's fighting for Superflakie undecided mschew Okon be feeling fly with his village sef

Lmtm sweetie, upload your vn. wink kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
Psychedelia: Waxdude, I see you peeping.

Why you never gree upload your VN yet? cheesy
Hahhahaha, wil try nd do dat soon smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
Psychedelia: Dre11, listened to your VN grin

E no baaad at all. Nice. cool
I also noticed it's at 72KB or so...

How do you guys even manage to say so much in your recordings without consuming so much KBs, while I'm forced to compress mine? undecided

Must be the recorder then.
Do you record with a laptop? Windows 7?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

Don't worry I shooed myself away before you did indirectly.You did so in order to avoid answering my question.smiley
Lol.. I didnt shoo you away.. Just didnt want you ,due to sleep,to maybe sleep type and tell me how much you love me then later blame it on sleep and deny .. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Do you record with a laptop? Windows 7?

Yup!
But I use a mic; so expectedly, it shouldn't consume that much since it isn't open to external channels.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
@ochon no be only mrs Kwame....abeg oooo,Gh kwame and I are friends na.... How r u dear?

@waxdude..was busy ooooo..but I'm back now....hehehehe

@kslib,did u enjoy it? *winks*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Boom))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. I didnt shoo you away.. Just didnt want you ,due to sleep,to maybe sleep type and tell me how much you love me then later blame it on sleep and deny .. grin

Lmao....something tells me you are using me as a cover up.You really want to say these things to me.Dearie,go ahead....I'm all eyes and ears.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
Psychedelia:

Yup!
But I use a mic; so expectedly, it shouldn't consume that much since it isn't open to external channels.
True that!! I even wanted to tell you to adjust your db level before i remembered it gat nothing to do with size..

Recording via mobile eats less kb. I recorded via pc also, hence the reason mine was rushed. There should be a third party modded pc app that'll do the job without eating much kb like windows default rec does..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: @ochon no be only mrs Kwame....abeg oooo,Gh kwame and I are friends na.... How r u dear?

@waxdude..was busy ooooo..but I'm back now....hehehehe

@kslib,did u enjoy it? *winks*
Erm, lipsrsealed .. Enjoy what? lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
GH^KWAME:
@Ochon my guy, greetings from the motherland bro!

Thanks bros

Kslib:
@first line----- What does c'est moi has to do with this?

Unviel jooor!! Cantt you see that she has fallen hopelessly in love with me? undecided

LMAO. Erm.. Will tell you later

Lmao.. If I unveil it, she might fall hopefully out of love with you

Kslib:
Duh!!

@dannyxy, I'm so sorry for saying this late. Sorry about your loss. May God give you the fortitude to bear the loss. Thanks for the S/O in your VN wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

Lmao....something tells me you are using me as a cover up.You really want to say these things to me.Dearie,go ahead....I'm all eyes and ears.
Cover-up? For what?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Erm, lipsrsealed .. Enjoy what? lipsrsealed
ha! U want us to wash our dirty linens outside....have u forgotten I tied ya up?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Cover-up? For what?

Read again,if you still don't understand.Then you are OYOsmiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
ochon:

LMAO. Erm.. Will tell you later

Lmao.. If I unveil it, she might fall hopefully out of love with you

Hmmmn!!! ok na!! Better tell me sharp sharp so i'll ask her how long she has been dying for me.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.