Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,173 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182811 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
she is soooooooooooooooooooooo fine
she is busy resting her head in the bedroom grin
Lmfaooo!!!! Nothing wey person no go see!! grin

Bloody liar..

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: *dead* kikikikikiki. *bites his lips and runs away*
shocked ..

Ninny wants to seduce me ooo.. Somebody help!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

cheesy....take a chill pill and keep your fingers crossed.Tonight it is....cool
*the expectation of the righteous can never be cut short*
so don't down my expection for your VN oooo
i wanna feel your voice, hum your voice, em!.................................
Let me wait till then undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Lmfaooo!!!! Nothing wey person no go see!! grin

Bloody liar..
whats dis one saying

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
You're still opening that mouth for me.. Hmmmn!! Are you inviting me in? *** coughs**

Ok tonight!!

lipsrsealed smiley....closing it this time.#take coflin....use it three times daily....no,I meant ten times daily.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
***yimu**

If i catch you for ring ehen, i go use the anger wey rein go use beat ochon for snatching 'super falkie' 'corn flakes' grin ..
#dead#
that mean superflakie na correct Hot cake ooooooooo gringrin ...................em! So it has result to fighting to gain her attention wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:41am On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
shocked ..

call 911 tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:41am On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
shocked ..

help wetin....hehehehe,I don't cruise control...I control the cruise...so u bera run!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
hun!
Tell me what it is
i want to learn from the pot of wisdom you possess na! wink
Abi
you want me to die of ignorance grin
smiley,you misunderstood me,you told me I had a dirty mind whereas you are the one with a dirty mind cos what I typed is clearly different from what you implied.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
call 911 tongue
ahaahhaahahaahahahhaahahah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
*the expectation of the righteous can never be cut short*
so don't down my expection for your VN oooo
i wanna feel your voice, hum your voice, em!.................................
Let me wait till then undecided
cheesy,feel my voice? You see yourself? You are the one with a dirty mind not moi.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: help wetin....hehehehe,I don't cruise control...I control the cruise...so u bera run!
let me grab my pop corn it is getting intresting now grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

lipsrsealed smiley....closing it this time.#take coflin....use it three times daily....no,I meant ten times daily.
Lol.. Ok!! Better get to rehearsing your vn..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

cheesy,feel my voice? You see yourself? You are the one with a dirty mind not moi.
feeling your voice was not defined
it is an ambigous statement and not defined one
so you gave it a defination you want and not me wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:50am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
#dead#
that mean superflakie na correct Hot cake ooooooooo gringrin ...................em! So it has result to fighting to gain her attention wink
Huh? You be learner..

So na today you just notice the battle for 'corn flakes' btw rein and ochon? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
feeling your voice was not defined
it is an ambigous statement and not defined one
so you gave it a defination you want and not me wink
I perfectly understand what 'feel your voice' means.I gave it your own meaningsmiley.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: help wetin....hehehehe,I don't cruise control...I control the cruise...so u bera run!
lipsrsealed ... I don enter one chance..

How can i run when you have me pinned to the bed with both my hands tied?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. Ok!! Better get to rehearsing your vn..
Alrightysmiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

smiley,you misunderstood me,you told me I had a dirty mind whereas you are the one with a dirty mind cos what I typed is clearly different from what you implied.
thanks for the clearification
hope u aren't angry for that

*holds her, looking straight into her eye balls and telling her that i was soo wrong*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

I perfectly understand what 'feel your voice' means.I gave it your own meaningsmiley.
no no no
you can't know what i am thinking na, abi you be 'JESUS' lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:

*holds her, looking straight into her eye balls and telling her that i was soo wrong*
**blowing whistle continuously**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

Alrightysmiley
ok!! Till then..

Better go quickly before i pull your skirt.. Erm, it also means 'pulling one's legs'..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Huh? You be learner..

So na today you just notice the battle for 'corn flakes' btw rein and ochon? cheesy
it was on sometimes ago, but they lay low when Lmtm came into the equation na, but i didn't know the thing still contd embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:

cheesy...Haba! Angry ke? On top wetin? Dare oooooooo......smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
it was on sometimes ago, but they lay low when Lmtm came into the equation na, but i didn't know the thing still contd embarassed
Lay low ke!!

It has always been about 'corn flakes' all this while.. THe rest na tactics..
Too bad, corn flakes finally called okon grin her darling.. Now here comes the wicked part.. She called rein a 'bush baby'..

Too bad Rein was 'bush baby-zoned'.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

cheesy...Haba! Angry ke? On top wetin? Dare oooooooo......smiley
am here ooo
i never lost tongue

*see me in front of you* wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
no no no
you can't know what i am thinking na, abi you be 'JESUS' lipsrsealed
smiley....No,I'm not Jesus,can't know your thoughts but can guess sha. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
**blowing whistle continuously**
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Lay low ke!!

It has always been about 'corn flakes' all this while.. He rest na tactics..
Too bad, corn flakes finally called okon grin her darling.. Now here comes the wicked part.. She called rein a 'bush baby'..

Too bad Rein was 'bush baby-zoned'.. grin

kia you wicked
i just the laught my butt off yesterday when that thing happen gringrin
the thing pain Reinc as Ochon dey chook am with the yarns gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
ok!! Till then..

Better go quickly before i pull your skirt.. Erm, it also means 'pulling one's legs'..
cheesy....yeeeeeeye!.I know you've been dying to have this,so here you go....kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
am here ooo
i never lost tongue

*see me in front of you* wink
Ok Drewinksmiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

smiley....No,I'm not Jesus,can't know your thoughts but can guess sha. tongue
you guess wrongly my dear
but you try sha!

[s]but how you think say you go catch me for corner[/s]
hugs you for a nice try wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.