Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,164 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182808 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

Ok Drewinksmiley
so am taller than you wink
em! Why are you going to Togo and not Benin repb for that brush up undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
you guess wrongly my dear
but you try sha!

[s]but how you think say you go catch me for corner[/s]
hugs you for a nice try wink
Hehehehehehe....leave that to me.winksmiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
**blowing whistle continuously**
cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
so am taller than you wink
em! Why are you going to Togo and not Benin repb for that brush up undecided
How tall are you? Will be going 2016 by God's gracesmiley.Don't tell me 2016 is too far....first things first,two things on my plate already to sort out.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
kia you wicked
i just the laught my butt off yesterday when that thing happen gringrin
the thing pain Reinc as Ochon dey chook am with the yarns gringrin
Lol..

The battle or LMtm continues.. Who will win this time around?

Thats a question really begging to be answered!

Thanks, my name is 'kslib' and i'm reporting or garri fm!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

Hehehehehehe....leave that to me.winksmiley
hands off dear!
Hope you are perfecting your musical note,pitch etc for your VN
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

cheesy....yeeeeeeye!.I know you've been dying to have this,so here you go....kiss kiss
**yimu**

Just admit, you have been dying to have my lips in yours all this while.. No wonder you kept opening your mouth.. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
hands off dear!
Hope you are perfecting your musical note,pitch etc for your VN
grin....na sleep sure pass now o.Will rehearse more in the eve and if I don't get to sleep then rehearsal continues.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

How tall are you? Will be going 2016 by God's gracesmiley.Don't tell me 2016 is too far....first things first,two things on my plate already to sort out.
am in front of you nah and can't you see how tall i am grin
and its your choice and call princess wink but two years and some months from now

kia!
*you wan carry baby go learn french*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

cheesy
What? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
**yimu**

Just admit, you have been dying to have my lips in yours all this while.. No wonder you kept opening your mouth.. cheesy
cheesylipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

grin....na sleep sure pass now o.Will rehearse more in the eve and if I don't get to sleep then rehearsal continues.
so, na your room you dey
no television for your viewing that you wanna sleep now undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
lmtm:
You ehn,this got me laughing this early morning.

Ochon grin

LOL.. Sweery, don't mind hater, called kwasia reinc grin. He's just hating that the ladies are showing a King like me love kiss.

How are you dear?.. Missed ya. Hope you had a lotsa fun yesterday?. I'm patiently waiting for your VN wink. Good morning
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
Brb guys
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
What? wink
Erm....nothing.You whistling (to me)means Dre will be fried by Agbgift,your sister.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
so, na your room you dey
no television for your viewing that you wanna sleep now undecided
There is but I'm tired....#housechores things.Can't bring myself to watch tv.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
dommfa:

You and who, better record now.....to make it longer and funnier, list monikers on this thread and wish them a happy new year in advance.. Kill us with different pronunciation too.. tongue

Ermmm..kwame, mind doing that too??add ghana flavour too.. tongue

Dre, your vn just killed me..okon and cest moin...lwkmd...iv replayed it thrice now..ochon's description about it was apt..

Cest moi, I dey wait too.. cool

LMAO@cest moin. I swear, that dude is a certified omo yoruba with an agbaya swag grin . Buwahahahaahahahaha
Look at me crying this morning grin

Reincarnated: Bwuahahahahhaahhha Bwuahahahahhaahhha I no fit breathe *tears. Omo e be like say these vn's na mistake. I just heard Dre's own and I nearly burst grin grin. Okon Bwuahahahahhaahhha omo that na your new nickname. grin. As if ochon no dey already horrible, Dre con merix am to Okon grin grin eew.

Dre, nice one. I dey feel how u call Lertee name. wink is there something you're not telling us wink

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

cheesylipsrsealed
Dont be surprised dear, i know you like the back of my hand.. wink

I know you want it so badly!! kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: Happy Boxing Day to these wonderful people:
Ghkwame
Kslib
Reincarnated
Ochon
Agbgift
Jumong pan
Ella B
Dre
My sweetest heart GINGER
Wildchild .

Awww.. Thanks Mrs kwame. I missed ya. Where went you hun?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:

cheesylipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Huh? You be learner..

So na today you just notice the battle for 'corn flakes' btw rein and ochon? cheesy
Kslib:
Lay low ke!!

It has always been about 'corn flakes' all this while.. THe rest na tactics..
Too bad, corn flakes finally called okon grin her darling.. Now here comes the wicked part.. She called rein a 'bush baby'..

Too bad Rein was 'bush baby-zoned'
.. grin

LMAO@"bush baby-zoned" *faints* grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

Erm....nothing.You whistling (to me)means Dre will be fried by Agbgift,your sister.
whistling to you? How sure are you? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
kia you wicked
i just the laught my butt off yesterday when that thing happen gringrin
the thing pain Reinc as Ochon dey chook am with the yarns gringrin

gringrin.. Bush baby reinc is ma nigga. Had to tease him a bit grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

cheesylipsrsealed
hmmnn!!!

Wait a min!!!

@everyone, c'est moi is in love with me.. cheesy .. Now watch her deny it..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
Good morning my E-fam. Y'all are just too much. Making my day each day, errday!!. I can't stop laughing

Come peasant reinc, take time o. Stop tryna take my away my "darling" shine with that "okon" strategy angry. Tryna shift away the fact I'm the darling of the ladies won't fetch you any point, it will rather lead you to the murky maze of bush baby-zone grin

Erm, so K'est moi is back?. Hehehehehe. See love o. Papa ostrich, I swear, I gbadun your paroles. You too gbasky. I know say warri no dey carry last. You didn't disappoint me at all. See as you kolobi cest moi, tabhlicious and ******* only for yourself winkwink. Your way no pure but me like am grin

Gh kwame, howdy?. You be taking our ladies wink. I guess they can't resist you grin

@dre, re-do your VN and add King to the "okon" undecided

@reinc, pele. Seems like you are gonna stay out the remaining days of this xmas in cold, cos SOM is no longer giving you any kisses. You've been Kiss-zoned, reinjected, ochonged, brother-zoned, FWKB-zoned, bush baby-zoned, dumped-zoned, boredom-zoned, no hope-zoned and after all these inhumane sufferings, you still did not end up booking a space in SOM's siggy. What a way to be SIGGY-zoned grin. Kwaaaaaaa grin. Your case don enter be careful

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
whistling to you? How sure are you? grin
No,you weren't whistling to me.You whistled to what Dre said.'To me' that you saw in my post was just what I thought your 'whistling' meant.You grab?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
hmmnn!!!

Wait a min!!!

cheesy....whether I deny it or not doesn't matter.You are just looking for someone's legs to pull and you picked moi.Your plan won't worktongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
ochon: Good morning my E-fam. Y'all are just too much. Making my day each day, errday!!. I can't stop laughing

Come peasant reinc, take time o. Stop tryna take my away my "darling" shine with that "okon" strategy angry. Tryna shift away the fact I'm the darling of the ladies won't fetch you any point, it will rather lead you to the murky maze of bush baby-zone grin

Erm, so K'est moi is back?. Hehehehehe. See love o. Papa ostrich, I swear, I gbadun your paroles. You too gbasky. I know say warri no dey carry last. You didn't disappoint me at all. See as you kolobi cest moi, tabhlicious and ******* only for yourself winkwink. Your way no pure but me like am grin

Gh kwame, howdy?. You be taking our ladies wink. I guess they can't resist you grin

@dre, re-do your VN and add King to the "okon" undecided

@reinc, pele. Seems like you are gonna stay out the remaining days of this xmas in cold, cos SOM is no longer giving you any kisses. You've been Kiss-zoned, reinjected, ochonged, brother-zoned, FWKB-zoned, bush baby-zoned, dumped-zoned, boredom-zoned, no hope-zoned and after all these inhumane sufferings, you still did not end up booking a space in SOM's siggy. What a way to be SIGGY-zoned grin. Kwaaaaaaa grin. Your case don enter be careful

Lmao!! i wan piss for body!! grin .. Rein don suffer..

Erm, okon.. Unviel that name in asterisk..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
**yimu**

Kslib:

Kslib:
hmmnn!!!

Wait a min!!!

Hheheheh.. Papa ostrich, she can't deny it wink. Lemme leave you two to do y'all thang wink. Play it SAFE padre wink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

No,you weren't whistling to me.You whistled to what Dre said.'To me' that you saw in my post was just what I thought your 'whistling' meant.You grab?
ok!! You mean i should grab..

**just a sec**

***grabs her waist**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Lmao!! i wan piss for body!! grin .. Rein don suffer..

Erm, okon.. Unviel that name in asterisk..

LMAO. Reinc will kill me this night grin. And if by luck, Lmtm and c'est moi call me their darling in their VNs, I bet you, reinc will deactivate his account grin grin. Kwaaaaaaaaa

No.. I won't "unviel" it, I'd rather "unveil" it tongue grin.. Break cest moi's shell first and I'll unveil it wink

*gives the two of them space* grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

cheesy....whether I deny it or not doesn't matter.You are just looking for someone's legs to pull and you picked moi.Your plan won't worktongue
"Whether i dent it or not doesnt matter".. Ochon abge come help me interpret this line... cheesy

C'est moi has finally ************ ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.