Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,120 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180168 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
Chrisbenogor:
Sorry dear, beverly would not give me one naira from her money. If she will share with you guys una can vote for bimp so she can win later. As for me my only gain is entertainment so I shall vote for nando.
let see who get 9ja vote at d end of the day hahahahahaha me and my crw gen spekfire,distroyr,miss indpndnt,legdman,game of lords hav got the last say hommy....gez who i am
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
sholay2011:
We've heard your cry. We would get back to you when we decipher the sanity percentage of ur points. grin

Dillish has nufin to offer than pretty face? Rily? Who cooks (along wiv Bassey) for diamond housemates? Who was the arch enemy of the infantile Hakeem? Who helped Melvin's game to become better by the love triangle along with her friend (Maria)? I don't know if ur definition of entertainment is shouting aimlessly, spewing lewd statements and acting like a crackhead, but there are many housemates that are more "reasonably" entertaining than Nando (Beverly, Bassey, Sulu, Feza) and entertainment alone won't win you BBA. Don't be shocked that Dillish would reach finals. Pls, prepare for the unexpected. cool grin

Fact is Dillish is only some pretty face and people tend to fall in love with beautiful people no matter what. I'd bet my TV on Natasha Feza & Annabel not Dillish coz at this time am done with her pretty face. It's like a F.ork see even Nando is over Selly after the F.ork n now everyone hates him?!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
sholay2011:
What is your problem? I believe everyone is entitled to his or her fantasy and can vouch for any set of ppl, or does it affect how much Maria pays you? You really sound bitter...sorry ehn.

I am a Dillish fan and also a Melvin fan and am nt crazy about them hooking up but if they do, well, good for them. but try respecting ppl's opinions and stop sounding hypocritically pious. You claim Dillish has a bf back home; is bf the same thing as a husband? Are we still sure she really loves her bf that marriage is in the picture? Did she have to break a guy's heart to be wiv her present bf? And der re many other kweshions. She is an adult and has a right to make choices so far it doesn't endanger the society.

Maria who quickly claimed to have a bf back home and later deny it is really the example of who Melvin shud be with. Mschew! !!! I nominate you for possible eviction jare!
he nw has 2 nominatin joor
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Waridi: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2013
ozodigboo: Diamond house, 1.15pm

Melvin is teaching d other housemates, about tricks ladies play on men.
'' when a babe loves u, u are caged'', '' i don't like virgins'', BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

mr. Lecturer . . abeg, teacher , no teach us nonsense o !

Nando, as usual, is dominating the convo, not allowing Lecturer Melvin to talk.
I ve noticed that, aside from s*x, smash, babes, kittycat etc he is practically unable to contribute to any other type of conversation.

Which man won't want a Virgin even for a night fantasy to go brag about. ? undecided Melvin na learner! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
I'd rather vote for the person i'm not certain whether or not his country will vote for my rep cause at the end of the day it's a 50/50 thing (more so that such country has voted my rep more than 1x in the past) than to vote for som1 i'm certain his/her country will never vote my rep.

For me, BBA is much of a game than just entertainment.
If i want real entertainment, i know where and how to get it.
The crazy activities at Oshodi, Idumota and other market within Lagos metropolis and Nigeria at large gives me more entertainment compare to BBA.

Once again the code is BIMP. Hakeem must go!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
Eeeyah. . . . .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
spade:

South Africa can never lose when it comes to popularity vote. Cleo will get one vote and Fatima will get one vote, so even if Angelo gets one vote, he won't go nowhere.

All the same, I guess I can still spare a few votes for The Human Mop.

Thank you Spade... I will also try very hard to vote this time around (I can never remember my login details angry )!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
Bimp da Pimppp.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
D'Veritas:

My sista, to be honest, nobody here go vote Angelo. I go advise u go Botswanaland go campaign cos na d only Sadc vote wey dey available be dat. wink
Tho I av nuttn against Angelo and hopes he survive

Thank you D'V... I also hope he survives bcs I feel we haven't seen what he is really about yet. Other than Maria, he hasn't done anything in teh house so I wanna give him a chance to come out of his shell (hopefully).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Somebody wrote that:
Ghana should vote for angelo so that we can forgive elikem..
Hahahahaha!!!! Na wa oooh..

LOL... Hai man Garri whats your issue with Angelo?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
For those who watched the diamond house today,what did dillish say concerning relationship...
From the comments on my screen,its like she said something like "She's eyeing someone but something is holding her back or whatever"...
Who watched it? Me no watch am...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
Chrisbenogor: Why will anyone vote for bimp ? So Beverly can continue to mumu herself?
Nando all the way, bimp has done nothing whatsoever to stay.

I'm also not understanding the logic of Nigeria voting Bimp... he is the only thing messing up Beverly's game!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
SAGirl:

LOL... Hai man Garri whats your issue with Angelo?
On the contrary,i actually like angelo's personality but that comment was funny thats why i dropped it..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
For those who watched the diamond house today,what did dillish say concerning relationship...
From the comments on my screen,its like she said something like "She's eyeing someone but something is holding her back or whatever"...
Pls, no light for hia. Have you found out what she said?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
BIMP is killing BEVERLY'S game!! Plssssss don't vote that guy!! ...And saying ETHIOPIA will vote NIGERIANS if they are up for eviction is a BLOODY lie!!! For your information i live in ADDIS ABABA METROPOLIS in ETHIOPIA and they don't give a FLYING Bleep about NIGERIANS! ..They even think BEV is killing BIMP'S game!! If you doubt me read TWEETS and FACEBOOK comments from last week BBA previous VIDEOS!! I've said my own..Don't QUOTE me if you won't make sense plsssss....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
I watched it. she said she has her eye on someone in d house and is keeping an open mind. also if she finds out that her bf cheated on her while she was in d house, she'll call up d person she was eyeing to hook up. nando then asked what if the person does not want to hook up with her, she answered that she'll move on.
Av been trying to decipher who d person she is eyeing is since she said she sees Melvin as her brother. could it be nando?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
SAGirl:

Thank you D'V... I also hope he survives bcs I feel we haven't seen what he is really about yet. Other than Maria, he hasn't done anything in teh house so I wanna give him a chance to come out of his shell (hopefully).

5 weeks down.

We are nowin week 6 and we still havent seen what Angelo is about yet? So when will we see what he is about? Day 90?

I believe by now, whatever we have seen regarding any housemate is their total package. That is all theve got to offer. foe example is anyone expecting bimp to reveal his entertaining side now? Or is anyone expecting nando to reveal his mature and intelligent side now?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
sholay2011:
Pls, no light for hia. Have you found out what she said?
Hehehe!!! Dillish husband,i still dey search oooh but i know say the thing must surface.. I no rest till i find am..
I just hope say the viewers no over-exaggerate wetin she talk sha...
There was also another comment i saw whic said:
"Dillish and Melvin have tried to stay away from eachother,but have failed miserably"..
Dillish husband,i still dey try to connect the dots sha..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
also I heard some claims that Maria told Beverly in the house that dillish's boyfriend has been cheating on her even before they came into d house. who watched it? is it true?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: BIMP is killing BEVERLY'S game!! Plssssss don't vote that guy!! ...And saying ETHIOPIA will vote NIGERIANS if they are up for eviction is a BLOODY lie!!! For your information i live in ADDIS ABABA METROPOLIS in ETHIOPIA and they don't give a FLYING Bleep about NIGERIANS! ..They even think BEV is killing BIMP'S game!! If you doubt me read TWEETS and FACEBOOK comments from last week BBA previous VIDEOS!! I've said my own..Don't QUOTE me if you won't make sense plsssss....
ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya

I just quoted you and i didnt make sense. So what you gonna do? What?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
Waridi:

Which man won't want a Virgin even for a night fantasy to go brag about. ? undecided Melvin na learner! grin grin grin

Not everything likes to go through that stress. I did it once and won't like to do it again. I prefer forking someone that already done it before, someone with experience that will make the sex very enjoyable.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
Waridi:

Fact is Dillish is only some pretty face and people tend to fall in love with beautiful people no matter what. I'd bet my TV on Natasha Feza & Annabel not Dillish coz at this time am done with her pretty face. It's like a F.ork see even Nando is over Selly after the F.ork n now everyone hates him?!!

No really now, Dellish is not just a pretty face. She is really smart and I picked that up about her from teh very forst time I watched her. She doesn't like attention, so she tends to down-play herself a lot (her smartness by playing blond and childish, her prettyness by always pointing out her flaws - her tummy)...

And yes, she will make it to the finals. The day Dellish gets evicted is the day I stop watching this season of BBA.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
Any update??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Pamperme: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
Okay, if you guys say we should vote for Bimp, then it's Bimp... wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
Belovedd: also I heard some claims that Maria told Beverly in the house that dillish's boyfriend has been cheating on her even before they came into d house. who watched it? is it true?
I didn't watch it sha but she may have said and many here were not watching. ...just lyk Oneal told Bolt before the latter was evicted that he likes Dillish and thinks she is hot and wud tell her after the whole BB show. nobody mentioned that here and dat doesn't mean he didn't say so.

I will now keep my eye on this Dillish and Melvin. ...lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
russello: I'd rather vote for the person i'm not certain whether or not his country will vote for my rep cause at the end of the day it's a 50/50 thing (more so that such country has voted my rep more than 1x in the past) than to vote for som1 i'm certain his/her country will never vote my rep.

For me, BBA is much of a game than just entertainment.
If i want real entertainment, i know where and how to get it.
The crazy activities at Oshodi, Idumota and other market within Lagos metropolis and Nigeria at large gives me more entertainment compare to BBA.

Once again the code is BIMP. Hakeem must go!

u b propa 9ja pikin...liv all dos nandofyd fools...team melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
Belovedd:
I watched it. she said she has her eye on someone in d house and is keeping an open mind. also if she finds out that her bf cheated on her while she was in d house, she'll call up d person she was eyeing to hook up. nando then asked what if the person does not want to hook up with her, she answered that she'll move on.
Av been trying to decipher who d person she is eyeing is since she said she sees Melvin as her brother. could it be nando?
Nando is out of the equation cos dillish knows the nigga doesnt believe in love and treats women anyhow.. Inshort,everybody knows nando sucks at relationships..
Hakeem is out of the equation cos she knows there's something serious btw him and cleo,so why will she jeopardise that...
Melvin is single and remember when she said she prefers dating guys who are 5yrs older than her and above or something like that...
Bimp has stressed out the fact that he has a girlfriend outside the house..
Well, for me,i think i know who dillish is talking about but hey,let me keep and open mind by saying it can be any guy in the house..
Inshort,its btw NANDO AND MELVIN... Nando is very unlikely though.. She said she sees Melvin as a brother,so it cant be melvin except if she lied when she said she sees him as a bro..
Could it be biggy...LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
SAGirl:

I'm also not understanding the logic of Nigeria voting Bimp... he is the only thing messing up Beverly's game!

I believe most Nigerians are voting Bimp, because Ethiopia votes for Nigerians most of the time.

At least, that's my reason for voting him, and besides, he's a nice person.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
Belovedd:

Surely that don't need no deciphering
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
fork adict:

5 weeks down.

We are nowin week 6 and we still havent seen what Angelo is about yet? So when will we see what he is about? Day 90?

I believe by now, whatever we have seen regarding any housemate is their total package. That is all theve got to offer. foe example is anyone expecting bimp to reveal his entertaining side now? Or is anyone expecting nando to reveal his mature and intelligent side now?

It's called FAITH my brother... I believe in MY BROTHER :-)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
fork adict:
ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya

I just quoted you and i didnt make sense. So what you gonna do? What?
I will just IGNORE you...and HEY! life goes ON!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
SAGirl:

Surely that don't need no deciphering
do you think its nando right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.