Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180242 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
Garri war Lord. ..why u dey eff up lyk dis? Didn't you know that Dillish lied about seeing Melvin as a brother? Na pure lie! She may be in love with another guy in dat house wc I've not noticed, but she can't just deny the thing btw her and Melvin.

Sebi we go see when they leave d house. I can remember when Denzel had a post eviction interview and was asked why he liked Dillish that they were so close. shockingly, he said he didn't really like her but discovered they just had a lot to discuss together...datsall. So, the guy wey dey pretend now inside BB house say him no see Dillish might just be the one that really likes her...eg Melvin, Hakeem . thats why I wud keep my fingers crossed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
@ Belovedd.

Its Melvin obviously.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: I will just IGNORE you...and HEY! life goes ON!!
Good.

So drop the 'Dont quote me, dont quote me' threats already
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
Naija lets vote HAKEEM! winkwinkwink wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2013
Zimbomatic: Naija lets vote HAKEEM! winkwinkwink wink
Hakeem or Hair Cream...I can't get you...your accent is impeding communication bro.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
SAGirl:

I'm also not understanding the logic of Nigeria voting Bimp... he is the only thing messing up Beverly's game!
wise man answr dis........let asum bev is the one up 4 evictn and ethiopians are postn bev is spoiln bimp game hw will u feel hommy.....u ppl shuld stop tinkn lyk munya unitd fans club mufc
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
sholay2011: Garri war Lord. ..why u dey eff up lyk dis? Didn't you know that Dillish lied about seeing Melvin as a brother? Na pure lie! She may be in love with another guy in dat house wc I've not noticed, but she can't just deny the thing btw her and Melvin.

Sebi we go see when they leave d house. I can remember when Denzel had a post eviction interview and was asked why he liked Dillish that they were so close. shockingly, he said he didn't really like her but discovered they just had a lot to discuss together...datsall. So, the guy wey dey pretend now inside BB house say him no see Dillish might just be the one that really likes her...eg Melvin, Hakeem . thats why I wud keep my fingers crossed.
Haha!!! Bros,i no mumu like dat nah.. I know say dillish lie nah abi you read my posts that night wey i dey provoke say dillish lie about that brother thing..
Wetin make me no wan just say na Melvin na beacuse i no want make people begin feel say na cos Melvin na Nigerian na im make i dey choose am for dillish.. I wan just keep open mind and hear wetin other pipo get to talk for the matter..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2013

Is that a wish?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
Have you ever considered a career in COMEDY?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Nando is out of the equation cos dillish knows the nigga doesnt believe in love and treats women anyhow.. Inshort,everybody knows nando sucks at relationships..
Hakeem is out of the equation cos she knows there's something serious btw him and cleo,so why will she jeopardise that...
Melvin is single and remember when she said she prefers dating guys who are 5yrs older than her and above or something like that...
Bimp has stressed out the fact that he has a girlfriend outside the house..
Well, for me,i think i know who dillish is talking about but hey,let me keep and open mind by saying it can be any guy in the house..
Inshort,its btw NANDO AND MELVIN... Nando is very unlikely though.. She said she sees Melvin as a brother,so it cant be melvin except if she lied when she said she sees him as a bro..
[b]Could it be biggy...[/b]LMAO

The new Biggie... she fell for teh new voice :-)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
Leave that tin! Ethiopian's vote doesn't really count...I live in Ethiopia,only 60% of their people watch BigbrotherAfrica and 35% votes.. |Be wise'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
SAGirl:
he hasn't done anything in teh house so I wanna give him a chance to come out of his shell (hopefully).
...lol!
Day 37 and he is still coming out of his shell?! Guy is in a TUNNEL not a shell...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
melvinbba: wise man answr dis........let asum bev is the one up 4 evictn and ethiopians are postn bev is spoiln bimp game hw will u feel hommy.....u ppl shuld stop tinkn lyk munya unitd fans club mufc

straight up,, we should just vote hakeem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: Leave that tin! Ethiopian's vote doesn't really count...I live in Ethiopia,only 60% of their people watch BigbrotherAfrica and 35% votes.. |Be wise'

Ethiopia has the 2nd largest population in Africa... 35% of that is a lot of people... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Have you ever considered a career in COMEDY?

i will if you promise me you will vote for hakeem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
Zimbomatic:

straight up,, we should just vote hakeem

Just out of curiousity, why are Bimp and Nando the only considerations been discussed here? There are 7 people up for eviction. Minus the Zimbabweans, and the already spoken of, there are 3 more people in the house to vote for. Why not one of those?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
SAGirl:

Ethiopia has the 2nd largest population in Africa... 35% of that is a lot of people... shocked

You took that right outta my mouth
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: Leave that tin! Ethiopian's vote doesn't really count...I live in Ethiopia,only 60% of their people watch BigbrotherAfrica and 35% votes.. |Be wise'
shooooor!!! You no dey tire?
Nigerians don already dey vote for bimp but you no wan just gree...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
fork adict:
Good.

So drop the 'Dont quote me, dont quote me' threats already
Hmmm...I can see you have not changed sp00n_Addict... By the way..i didn't come here to below myself, i just came here to see updates and analysis... So if you like quote me or not....as far as i know that if you quote me i wouldn't even read it and that would be a waste of time and bytes for you...shaww|
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AFUA1979: 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
ABEG VOTING BIMP IS LIKE SILLY, BEV IS A LAUGHING STOCK COZ OF BIMP, SHE SO DESPERATELY WANTS HIM AND HE IS REJECTING HER ALL THE TIME, I MEAN COME ON, LETS NOT FORCE MATTERS, I THINK LETS VOTE FOR NANDO OR POKELLO INSTEAD #JUST SAYING# smiley smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
Bba without hakeem will be like a superheroe movie without a villian
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
You are right AFUA!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
I read every single post here especially that of @fork addict
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
SAGirl:

the percentage that bba considers is not of the population, but of the people that voted in that particular country eg if only 2 africans vote as roa and both of them voted hakeem, then he will have 100% roa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
AFUA1979: ABEG VOTING BIMP IS LIKE SILLY, BEV IS A LAUGHING STOCK COZ OF BIMP, SHE SO DESPERATELY WANTS HIM AND HE IS REJECTING HER ALL THE TIME, I MEAN COME ON, LETS NOT FORCE MATTERS, I THINK LETS VOTE FOR NANDO OR POKELLO INSTEAD #JUST SAYING# smiley smiley
Na wa for some people ooooh!!! Is it bimp's fault that beverly cant control herself?
Going by your logic,then Nigeria shouldnt expect any vote from Namibia cos Maria was chasing after Melvin..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

shooooor!!! You no dey tire?
Nigerians don already dey vote for bimp but you no wan just gree...
i hv don dat 4tyms and one 4 sms
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
SAGirl:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! Did you really just said that?? Ethiopians carries 9th position in the list of the smallest countries in Africa!! Naija is the BIGGEST follows by Egypt then Israel and the rest!! Abi you dey America?? What you said just cracked me up...like LWKMD!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
I'm not voting for Bimp because:
1. He made Bev air on TV how she has committed abortion
2. He made Bev air on TV how she abused her mum
3. He made Bev air on TV how herself and her friend turned their apartment to "ashawo" house
4. He made Bev air on TV so many horrible things about Nigeria

How could he do such a thing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
Zimbomatic: Bba without hakeem will be like a superheroe movie without a villian
u r right u know! But Zimbabwe should vote him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
russello: I'm not voting for Bimp because:
3. He made Bev air on TV how herself and her friend turned their apartment to "ashawo" house
3. He made Bev air on TV so many horrible about Nigeria

Did he put a gun to her head?
Bimp is one of my favorite housemates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
AFUA1979: ABEG VOTING BIMP IS LIKE SILLY, BEV IS A LAUGHING STOCK COZ OF BIMP, SHE SO DESPERATELY WANTS HIM AND HE IS REJECTING HER ALL THE TIME, I MEAN COME ON, LETS NOT FORCE MATTERS, I THINK LETS VOTE FOR NANDO OR POKELLO INSTEAD #JUST SAYING# smiley smiley
we hav votd bimps alrdy sori go fynd vote 4 nando elswere.....i wil bring dis ur post bak wen bev wil b up and 9ja go dy beg ethiopia 4 vote
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
russello: I'm not voting for Bimp because:
3. He made Bev air on TV so many horrible about Nigeria

SARCASM!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.