Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180424 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! Did you really just said that?? Ethiopians carries 9th position in the list of the smallest countries in Africa!! Naija is the BIGGEST follows by Egypt then Israel and the rest!! Abi you dey America?? What you said just cracked me up...like LWKMD!!!
So, Israel is now an African country...thanks to BBA thread...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
Zimbomatic:

the percentage that bba considers is not of the population, but of the people that voted in that particular country eg if only 2 africans vote as roa and both of them voted hakeem, then he will have 100% roa
Thats right! itz not even about the population of the country but the guys who watch and gets interested to VOTE!! ..Naija loves entertainment naturally thats why they are always likely to win....haba!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! Did you really just said that?? Ethiopians carries 9th position in the list of the smallest countries in Africa!! Naija is the BIGGEST follows by Egypt then Israel and the rest!! Abi you dey America?? What you said just cracked me up...like LWKMD!!!

israel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
nairaland vwrs i hv found out dat some zimbos are here tryn 2 get us vote 4 nando so dat hakeem wil soviv while bimp liv in his plc......wel am not votn bimp 4 bev am votn him 4 hakeem hope some fols on dis tred get it into there hrd skul...ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
sholay2011:
Really?? So you don't know that at your age?? *Smh* ...Ok tell me,is Isreal an European country?? Or maybe an American country?? Or Asian?? Reply plssss..am ready to LAUGH'
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
sholay2011:
LWKMD!!!!! LMAO!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
SAGirl:

Just out of curiousity, why are Bimp and Nando the only considerations been discussed here? There are 7 people up for eviction. Minus the Zimbabweans, and the already spoken of, there are 3 more people in the house to vote for. Why not one of those?

To answer your question:

HAKEEM: For obvious reasons. Majority of viewers want him out ASAP. If possible today. Waiting till Sunday is a very loooong thing. Hes a non- repentant backbiter and his unnecessary picking on dellish have been his major fork ups.

CLEO: Cos she got entangled with hakeem and that killed her game. Folks not feeling her as much as they used to while they were seperated in both houses.

ANGELO: Been too quiet. His claim as an established dance instructor is yet to be verifed. people feel taken for a ride by making that claim. Like I said, hes been under the radar for too long.

FATIMA: Been under the rader for too long too. Her dubious role in the Elikem-Feza saga has also made viewers dislike her.

Further to the reasons cited about the individual players above, We are generally biased against housemates from the South bloc which is where all the players mentioned above hail from. With the exception of namibia cos of dellish who ia a close pal of one of our own.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
click2cbn: u r right u know! But Zimbabwe should vote him

eish zim is firmly behind pokello ever since hakeem snitched on pokello to bimp
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
fork adict: @ Belovedd.

Its Melvin obviously.
ol of una wey dey annalyse delish statemnt in favor of melvin dey biased...must it be melvin? u guyz r soudng as if datin delish is winnng a jackpot..,

come north come see fine gurls...may melvin win come naija cm find beta babe abeg..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
Just to remind u once again...Bimp the broda of Haile Gebre Selassie is the code for this week.
Oya! its time to vote! go! go!! go!!!

Btw, Hakeem must be a Prophet.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
Thank you for voting for Nando.
You can vote again in an hour.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
i voted bimps 4 hakeem and am not don yet....wise ppl do dat
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
fork adict:

To answer your question:

HAKEEM: For obvious reasons. Majority of viewers want him out ASAP. If possible today. Waiting till Sunday is a very loooong thing. Hes a non- repentant backbiter and his unnecessary picking on dellish have been his major fork ups.

CLEO: Cos she got entangled with hakeem and that killed her game. Folks not feeling her as much as they used to while they were seperated in both houses.

ANGELO: Been too quiet. His claim as an established dance instructor is yet to be verifed. people feel taken for a ride by making that claim. Like I said, hes been under the radar for too long.

FATIMA: Been under the rader for too long too. Her dubious role in the Elikem-Feza saga has also made viewers dislike her.

Further to the reasons cited about the individual players above, We are generally biased against housemates from the South bloc which is where all the players mentioned above hail from. With the exception of namibia cos of dellish who ia a close pal of one of our own.

POKELLO: Pokellos fans Club that have already been ajudged the World's best rigging machines. Is she the one that we will waste our voytes on?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
Chrisbenogor: Thank you for voting for Nando.
You can vote again in an hour.

grin grin grin grin
zimbo liv us alone...i hav recvd my thanks 4 votn bimp....dat hw we do

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zimbomatic: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: Really?? So you don't know that at your age?? *Smh* ...Ok tell me,is Isreal an European country?? Or maybe an American country?? Or Asian?? Reply plssss..am ready to LAUGH'

israel is in europe, it plays soccer as a europien team, it is in the middle east which is not a continent but rather a region, which is a stretch along all arab countries in africa, asia,and europe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
god_of_music: Really?? So you don't know that at your age?? *Smh* ...Ok tell me,is Isreal an European country?? Or maybe an American country?? Or Asian?? Reply plssss..am ready to LAUGH'
Is this a joke or an argument? Abeg go siddon! And did you just say "American country? ". Gawd!!! Hope you shaa know say America is a country...not a continent? North and South America are the continents. lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2013

This Steve guy's face dey like moin-moin sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
russello: I read every single post here especially that of @fork addict

Thanks man. i guess the feeling is mutual. I also read every post and i pay closer attention to a few people's and you are one of em.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by viexcey(f): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2013
Hakeem's DS
I think melvin swapped me wit other nominated NMs cos theres no way he will put up bev or bas.
He also talked about how him and Pokello will never get alone cos dey v differences; she's from high class and him is from dwn class.
He then talked about Ħ☺Ɯ him and Cleo almst breakup last nite but noticed dat dey nidded eachoda.
Finally,he begged africa to vote for him and Cleo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2013
Ehen...loading....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
ladun, we need to talk...
ladunsky: natasha 2
fatimah 5
elikem 3
feza 2
annabel 1
oneal 2

selly 3
bimp 3
pokello 4
cleo 3
nando 3
hakeem 1
melvin 1
dillish 1
beverly 1

Issorite......
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2013

What the fork! So israel is now in AFRICA. i guess my geography needs some mad updating. LMAO

Ethiopian population is about 84 million peeps plus or minus a few millions. Now 35% of that population is 29.4 million peeps. for a country to have that lot as active voters is a whole lot. Matter of fact, i doubt the 35% figure you quoted.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by viexcey(f): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
Bassey DS
He was asked hw he felt wen biggie revealed d NMs up for evition, he sed it must be had for melvin cos 5 nms r up and he was dwn all thur yesterday.
He sed d only nms he can trust r bev, mel, poke and cleo.
He also dey knw y diamond hous lost dey wager twice in a roll, dat dey don't work together and dey play bout deir task( dats goes to nando, hakeem and bimp)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
Zimbomatic:

israel is in europe, it plays soccer as a europien team, it is in the middle east which is not a continent but rather a region, which is a stretch along all arab countries in africa, asia,and europe
Guy Isreal is in the middleEast of Africa... And just close to Asia! But wait oo! Did you just call Isreal an European country?? Hahahhahhahahahhahhaa!! Garri is right! You must consider being a professional comedian..it pays mehn! For your information all European countries speaks English!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
russello: I'm not voting for Bimp because:
1. He made Bev air on TV how she has committed abortion
2. He made Bev air on TV how she abused her mum
3. He made Bev air on TV how herself and her friend turned their apartment to "ashawo" house
4. He made Bev air on TV so many horrible things about Nigeria

How could he do such a thing

Naah bro. Bev said all those tash by herself, with her mouth. bimp didnt poke his fingers in her mouth before she uttered those bullsheet. So she should take responsibility for her own actions
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
viexcey: Hakeem's DS
I think melvin swapped me wit other nominated NMs cos theres no way he will put up bev or bas.

He also talked about how him and Pokello will never get alone cos dey v differences; she's from high class and him is from dwn class.
He then talked about Ħ☺Ɯ him and Cleo almst breakup last nite but noticed dat dey nidded eachoda.
Finally,he begged africa to vote for him and Cleo.
I watched it and i was wondering why hakeem mentioned the reason why melvin wont replace beverly or bassey and didnt mention dillish...
I was itching to hear why he feels melvin wont repalce someone with dillish but he didnt anything..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
sholay2011:
Is this a joke or an argument? Abeg go siddon! And did you just say "American country? ". Gawd!!! Hope you shaa know say America is a country...not a continent? North and South America are the continents. lol
America is the biological name of this continents:North america,South America.....U.S.A just tool that name America bcoz they are more famous and richer than the others! Just as how South Africa got their name! #Be wise guys..you gotta start reading your BOOKS!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by luvablesam(m): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
I used to watch bck then(not a fanatic then)buh i follow someone dat comments a lot on dis thread on NL n I must say its off the chainz(if dats not too old to use)n dat got me interested n I now watch anytime I have d tym.I must say some analysis are so on point to d extent I wonder if some of u guys are psychologists.

I wud just like to state some points;I think those that support Dilish are just from A standpoint dat she is fine n a wannabe love interest of the Naija Rep "Melvin".other than that her being lively or entertaining is not significant(don't tink it would be worth it for her to be in finals)

Melvin our Naija rep is as confused as any man can get,I was shocked dat d task of swapping he knew he was going to do all day(after nominations yesterday) took him too much time to do weN he got into the dairy room.He is boring,he plays mister nice guy too often n I think he acts up sometimes too.

Natasha .............(No need to talk about her)just a bigggg fraud.

Bimp; y vote for him?Entertainment?No Follow follow? Yes. Must people blackmail others to vote for
him?

Just a tot my people

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by viexcey(f): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

I watched it and i was wondering why hakeem mentioned the reason why melvin wont replace beverly or bassey and didnt mention dillish...
I was itching to hear why he feels melvin wont repalce someone with dillish but he didnt anything..
That's tells us how hard he want to admit dat mel and dil are too close or mayb likes eachoda.
Bw, pokello and hakeem v a tin in common" LONERs" azin dey not really work or talk wit others but i prefer pokello to him. He's S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ annoying,alws gossiping. Though i don't blame him cos he once told cleo that he was born and raise by a woman alone and he got sometin frm dat wich i believe is GOSSIP.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
Delish is dull and that is a fact. She is pretty and that is a fact too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
wow! bassey is singing a yoruba song!- ta lo da bi re jesu....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by viexcey(f): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
Lol at Ruby's car. :owhoz gonna enter dat car? I guess its a toy car sha.
Bw am new here in terms of commenting but i v bin wit d thread frm d strt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.