Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,268 members, 7,867,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184563 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
ella.b:
3milla 4 skul fees..na wa 4 Bev o.

i believe it was accumulated fees.....

so Bev has a publicist, im guessing its miss sparkles grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
pls,who hrd wat angelo told bev abt oneal's save and replace?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
sholay2011:
Whether she be faker oh, whether she be 'realer' oh...she has been in good light IMO and I see her in the finals and a silent strong contender. Shez my favourite among da ladies.

LOL. You still dey crush on the girl? I was crushing too but it died along the line. Na Cleo be my new crush now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
Nando wicked sha...making Melvin friendzone Selly for the third time just so he can shove it in her face that nobody wants her....we await the fourth friendzoning in the rendezvous room lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
sholay2011:
That's her new strategy and it seems to be working. cool Shez in everyone's gud books...at least for now...and many don't see her as a threat...so the spotlight isn't on her. She is wise.
like seriously, I seee her as a cunning gurl......I just hope it will keep working for her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
mykali: Angelo is so mature. Uses his brain very well and acts intelligently

Matured ke, & hez telling Bev stuff that Selly & Pokello said about her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
ok,cuddling in a bit.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
I'm afraid something may go down between Bev. and Angelo. I dey fear oooo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
BB show us Bev & Angelo nah? Una wan put am for vip??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
bassey is new Fatima in melvin's and dillish friendship. what happens wen they become close again? reminds me of feza and elikem relationship
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
alekside: I'm afraid something may go down between Bev. and Angelo. I dey fear oooo.

If it goes down what's wrong with it?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
practikal:

Matured ke, & hez telling Bev stuff that Selly & Pokello said about her

Lol. What has that got to do with maturity?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
Tuso:

U dey mad or sumtin, sum1 asked a question whether Selly or Elikem is Ewe n I replied...don't bring urself wati

Good. So why the fork didn't you restrict your answer to selly & elikems tribes? You had to let the whole world know you were ewedu? Like that was relevant? Like that had anything to do with me in particular?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
This Selly romance matter will never end till or even after she leaves though.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
Please, is Nando part of the nominated housemates?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
mama natasha , annabel and selly gossiping about bev dat angelo is moving close to her cos of votes.

And Selly kinda said d real tin (se.x) neva happened btw her and nando to gossip partners.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
See these 3 witches oooooo? Selly, Natasha and Anabel bad belling Angelo ooooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
I'm tired of these people biko. Let tomorrow come and let people get evicted so we'll know what is happening.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ella na u I trust, abeg what's going on in d RR,my fuel don finish...last I watched, angelo brought his chair close to beverly and she was seriously shifting b4 dis dtupid bba advert, now light don go..please update evri moven evri smile

And yes ,I'm beverly's publicist..grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
sholay2011: mama natasha , annabel and selly gossiping about bev dat angelo is moving close to her cos of votes.

And Selly kinda said d real tin (se.x) neva happened btw her and nando to gossip partners.

Women are devious
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
His feza is a crook.. She can't answer the question elikem threw at her.. If o'neal don't see this as the display of lies and a conniving she-witch out to play the game, with no manner of love for him, then he should be stoned for blatant stupidity!!

Let's see if he will let this slide and allow feza keep playing him.. If beverly is a liar, then feza is the godmother of LIARS..*spits*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
Biggie don turn RR to VIP affair?

They're on the bed now sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
Association of rejected women!!!! Tufiaaaaaaa

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
The 3 witches gossiped about Bev being a very close friend to Maria and now dating Angelo who had smth wiv her friend....lyk wtf?!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
Natasha, Annabel, and Selly are talking in d garden. They are convinced that Angelo is just playing Bev to get Nigeria's vote.
Annabel started saying something like "she know Angelo can't.."Then she cut herself, and said they should not even go there.

Annabel is saying the other guys have formed an alliance that she can't be found a part of.

Natasha is saying that gossiping is not good, dat no1 likes gossip even outside the house. Cos gossips cause fights, bitterness, blah blah
*Please what are they 3 of them doing*

Biggie should stop d rendevois session o, is one hour not up?
They just flashed Angelo resting against the couch, and Bev between his legs, n camera took it off again(VIP tinz). Bev dey mess up o.
Everyother rendevois session dat has been held, a channel has been dedicated to it for the duration, what is making Bev's own diff?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
miss sparkle: Ella na u I trust, abeg what's going on in d RR,my fuel don finish...last I watched, angelo brought his chair close to beverly and she was seriously shifting b4 dis dtupid bba advert, now light don go..please update evri moven evri smile

And yes ,I'm beverly's publicist..grin

Ma dear..hmmm.
After he brought d chair closer and they kissed,Biggy remember say e neva do advert.After advert,RR wasn't shown at all.
The 3 new alliance(natasha,annaboobs and selly) are all gossiping bout Angelo and Beverly.
Natasha-"Angelo is using her 4 votes.I hope beverly becomes wise and knows what she's doing.
Selly-"don't say anything to her just let her be".
Annabel concurs.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
Biggie....why switching RR to VIP, Bev on bed with Angelo"though nothing is currently happeneing....Bev please don't fall our hand Ooº°˚˚°ºoo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
Pokello is asking Oneal if he plans to be together with Feza outside the house. (The Picnic Show hosted by Sulu)

Oneal dey dodge the question sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
Nothing is happening between Angelo & Bev.. They are just gisting
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
practikal: Nothing is happening between Angelo & Bev.. The are just gisting

It's too open. Nothing can possibly happen.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
Shouldn't Biggie prevent them from interacting with the other housemates?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
IyawoTM: Natasha, Annabel, and Selly are talking in d garden. They are convinced that Angelo is just playing Bev to get Nigeria's vote.
Annabel started saying something like "she know Angelo can't.."Then she cut herself, and said they should not even go there.

Annabel is saying the other guys have formed an alliance that she can't be found a part of.

Natasha is saying that gossiping is not good, dat no1 likes gossip even outside the house. Cos gossips cause fights, bitterness, blah blah
*Please what are they 3 of them doing*

Biggie should stop d rendevois session o, is one hour not up?
They just flashed Angelo resting against the couch, and Bev between his legs, n camera took it off again(VIP tinz). Bev dey mess up o.
Everyother rendevois session dat has been held, a channel has been dedicated to it for the duration, what is making Bev's own diff?
big brother is playing politics nah...ANGELO is from SA, and the show is entirely owned and hosted at SA, so they r trying to protect the image of Angelo cos Bev would definately not respect herself, and dis might make angelo vulnerable for eviction anytime hes up...we know all dis

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.