Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2173261 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
safarigirl: My top 5: Melvin, Dillish, Elikem, Bev and Angelo

Melvin and Dill will be the final 2 standing, as long as people prefer to think this girl isn't a favourite, make una fear am

Lie Lie! With that top 5, Angelo is winning....except Africa stops this whole regional shiznit

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
lola.luv:
@Iyawo
She has also said alot of things she wasn't supposed to. So the geh should remove the log from her eye first.
Elikem deserves to feel smug IMHO. Why should he tiptoe around them like he killed someone?

Elikem has been smug since nah, no be today. His mouth should take leave small...haba!
I like him o, but this smugness, mba. Same way I like Bev, but her mouth diarrhea n name dropping, mba.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

if there's one thing i stand for, it's for freedom of speech.. When peeps were attacking you, i saw it and didnt talk.. You know why?.. Cos i believe you have the RIGHT to air your views and knowing on this thread and previous threads when i was still a guest, you've your own definition of "FUN". For example, you chose denzel when many people saw him as creppy..there's nothing wrong with that and if you wanna say foul things about melvin, i will never oppose cos it's your opinion and i respect that.

Nobody should be gagged on this thread, it is not right. Kgr28 has the right to say anything about melvin, after all we insult owlneal and co and nothing happens. When i see posts from peeps likes kgr28, i ignore and move on, i dont attack him. So you must be mistaking me for someone that stiffles people's opinion cos obviously, i'm not...

I love this.

Whilst you reserve to ignore, anytime you come across @kgr28 post, whipping up similar sentiments for other readers to do same is what I aint comfy with. To me its almost as bad as gagging him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
If nando likes himself he should go nd see a psycologist for help nd rehablitation...the thought of him throwing $300,000 to the wind could make him hv depression...nd dat could cause a psycological disorder

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

if there's one thing i stand for, it's for freedom of speech.. When peeps were attacking you, i saw it and didnt talk.. You know why?.. Cos i believe you have the RIGHT to air your views and knowing on this thread and previous threads when i was still a guest, you've your own definition of "FUN". For example, you chose denzel when many people saw him as creppy..there's nothing wrong with that and if you wanna say foul things about melvin, i will never oppose cos it's your opinion and i respect that.

Nobody should be gagged on this thread, it is not right. Kgr28 has the right to say anything about melvin, after all we insult owlneal and co and nothing happens. When i see posts from peeps likes kgr28, i ignore and move on, i dont attack him. So you must be mistaking me for someone that stiffles people's opinion cos obviously, i'm not...

I love this.

Whilst you reserve to ignore, anytime you come across @kgr28 post, whipping up similar sentiments for other readers to do same is what I aint comfy with. To me its almost as bad as gagging
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jacintamary: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
safarigirl:
I have quoted u!
Why the hell would Elikem save bev over himself.
Is this a joke?
My bad there, he will save himself then.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 1ndidi2(f): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

i'm tryna pawn you off so that i can enjoy my cleo alone

grin yeye you with ur kiss-lip-forming-name
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
jacintamary: melvin, beverly and elikem will be up 2morow.
If elikem is hoh, he will save bev and put angelo.
If oneal is hoh, he will save bev and put up dillish.

Quote me if u like.
Elikem will put Feza, Oneil or Bimp.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib:
How was ur day?
Seriously,I dont know if i should call you "Ma" or something else of my choice..
My day was fab...pls feel free 2 call mi anytin u like but not 'ma' pls.do I luk like one
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
fork adict:

I love this.

Whilst you reserve to ignore, anytime you come across @kgr28 post, whipping up similar sentiments for other readers to do same is what I aint comfy with. To me its almost as bad as gagging him

i agree with you.. So imma stop..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
((heaves a sigh of relief)) QUERY---- At moderator in less than 60secs explain to dis honourable house why disciplinary measures should not be taken against you. Even Biggie dosnt issue strike like this. You banned me for 48hours while the likes of forkaddict,kslib,spade,krg28 and others are allowed to derail this thread without being banned. Please NLS let's be sincere if you know I havent had any altercation with you or posted any nude pix or watever hit the like button. Oga Seun thanks anyway for lifting the ban. I can now celebrate the exit of a DRUGIE NANDO. Yiiiiippppeeee!! grin grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
1ndidi2:

grin yeye you with ur kiss-lip-forming-name

hahahaha... No mind me dearie..just tryna cheer you up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
ochongonoko: ghanains should brace up to keep voting elikem cos oneza and bimp will keep nominating him till they leave BBA

Not only Ghana. Everyone in general, u think say stamina and money be beans? People get tired....also the rest are saving sms money for wen their reps come up. that's why I'm asking Elikem to tone it down a bit, so people can be encouraged. He shouldnt go the way of Pokello, n Hakeem dat were put up wk after wk, until they shot themselves in the foot with their mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
megliz: ((heaves a sigh of relief)) QUERY---- At moderator in less than 60secs explain to dis honourable house why disciplinary measures should not be taken against you. Even Biggie dosnt issue strike like this. You banned me for 48hours[b] while the likes of forkaddict,kslib,spade,krg28 and others are allowed to derail this thread without being banned[/b]. Please NLS let's be sincere if you know I havent had any altercation with you or posted any nude pix or watever hit the like button. Oga Seun thanks anyway for lifting the ban. I can now celebrate the exit of a DRUGIE NANDO. Yiiiiippppeeee!! grin grin cheesy
See your kpomo mouth.. When and how did i derail this thread..?
Like you said,you dont know the reason why you were banned... Have you forgotten that a selected few,you inclusive can be banned for being to mumuish and silly...
Now you know why they banned you...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
Please anybody here that knows hw to reach biggie should tell him to take nando to a doctor...forget bba,a very disturbed young man is being released into the society,i knw what am saying

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
megliz: ((heaves a sigh of relief)) QUERY---- At moderator in less than 60secs explain to dis honourable house why disciplinary measures should not be taken against you. Even Biggie dosnt issue strike like this. You banned me for 48hours while the likes of forkaddict,kslib,spade,krg28 and others are allowed to derail this thread without being banned. Please NLS let's be sincere if you know I havent had any altercation with you or posted any nude pix or watever hit the like button. Oga Seun thanks anyway for lifting the ban. I can now celebrate the exit of a DRUGIE NANDO. Yiiiiippppeeee!! grin grin cheesy

maybe you're banned by the spambot... Cos i have not seen you having any altercation with anybody on this thread
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib: Seriously,elikem also has tongue controlling issues.. He dey talk like ode sometimes.. He sure has a beverly in him..

Lolzzz, una go kill person for here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mariarocks:

Lie Lie! With that top 5, Angelo is winning....except Africa stops this whole regional shiznit
okay

Who will vote Angelo?

Bots, Zam, SA

Dill- Namibia, Ethiopia and Malawi
Bev- Nil
Elikem- Ghana, Zim
Melvin- Nigeria, SL, Angola and ROA (both by virtue of always voting the favored Nigerian in EVERY BBA)

Countries like Kenya, TZ and Uganda remain unaffiliated and could be anyone's game (Dillish)

I'm saying this because Nigerians prefer to vote sentimentally rather than strategically. If this trend continues: Melvin, Elikem, Angelo, Dill and Bev will make top 5 (I do wish Cleo could be there)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
megliz: ((heaves a sigh of relief)) QUERY---- At moderator in less than 60secs explain to dis honourable house why disciplinary measures should not be taken against you. Even Biggie dosnt issue strike like this. You banned me for 48hours while the likes of forkaddict,kslib,spade,krg28 and others are allowed to derail this thread without being banned. Please NLS let's be sincere if you know I havent had any altercation with you or posted any nude pix or watever hit the like button. Oga Seun thanks anyway for lifting the ban. I can now celebrate the exit of a DRUGIE NANDO. Yiiiiippppeeee!! grin grin cheesy

Wait... How did I derail thread? You mean my work-out routine?
That was very brief and I didn't carry on with the derailing.

Wetin I do kwanu?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
I feel Bimp is going to recruit cleo to join d oneza's group. Jst saying.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
I just pray we won't be shocked about who eventually wins this game of every and/no strategy. Big buroda...hmmm... grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
safarigirl: People on twitter predicting that Melvin and O'neal will come up tomorrow most likely, Elikem will be HOH and he will save O'neal (as per returning the favor) how true?
He is clueless to the schemes of the oneaza's he is justifiably indebted to them cox they both used their H0H to save him.

I pray Elikem wins H0H and is put on the chopping block. I will not like it if he should swap Oneal if he is not on the chopping block.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
kejihbeau:
My day was fab...pls feel free 2 call mi anytin u like but not 'ma' pls.do I luk like one
Nah,you dont look like a "ma" atall.. I asked cos of the initial convo we had..
Hope you understand, pretty...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib:
See your kpomo mouth.. When and how did i derail this thread..?
Like you said,you dont know the reason why you were banned... Have you forgotten that a selected few,you inclusive can be banned for being to mumuish and silly...
Now you know why they banned you...
Abeg Kslib park for one corner! I can't be like ghanaa patriot, forkaddict, state of mind and even you kslib who have time to open numerous accounts. One ban is enough. No come provoke me. I willyyyyy Curssseee
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
IyawoTM:

Not only Ghana. Everyone in general, u think say stamina and money be beans? People get tired....also the rest are saving sms money for wen their reps come up. that's why I'm asking Elikem to tone it down a bit, so people can be encouraged. He shouldnt go the way of Pokello, n Hakeem dat were put up wk after wk, until they shot themselves in the foot with their mouth.

beverly and elikem has one thing in common, verbal diahrrea though bev's own is far grievious... If elikem doesnt go far, its cos he made enemies with his mouth
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

Guyz, Selly can't do JACK!!! Sue him of what? She signed a contract which allows Housemates to say whatever to whoever(@wildchild I need your expertise).
I watched her on an entertainment show on friday where the Host asked her if she was going to sue Nando, "My mum says she is going to sue" and with her body language it was visibly written that she herself was not ready for any legal battle.
Asked why Nando made that STD comment, she said that "I think what he has is UTI(urinary tract infection) which he may/might have attracted from toilet seat *my guess is that BBA Staff may/might have told her and bound to secrecy.

Some contracts can be breached by some conditions. U forget that Biggie's credibility is seriously at stake here, so it's either it is true that Nando hit it, and contracted the STI, abi nah STD from Selly or Selly has been heavily compensated...
They shud stop trying to fool peeps
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
Melvin, stop calling this ping pong ball egg na.. Typical Naija boy cheesy..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
megliz: Abeg Kslib park for one corner! I can't be like ghanaa patriot, forkaddict, state of mind and even you kslib who have time to open numerous accounts. One ban is enough. No come provoke me. I willyyyyy Curssseee

Madam, respect yourself.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib:
Nah,you dont look like a "ma" atall.. I asked cos of the initial convo we had..
Hope you understand, pretty...
We are cool then *smiles*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
safarigirl:
I have quoted u!
Why the hell would Elikem save bev over himself.
Is this a joke?
lol. me sef confuse oo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
StateOfMind:

Madam, respect yourself.
Dear, calm down...ignore her. *Gives her a glass of chilled juice* grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
ochongonoko:

maybe you're banned by the spambot... Cos i have not seen you having any altercation with anybody on this thread
Yeah! Ure right!! Was banned by aantispambot.

I wonder the offence undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.