Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2173062 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:57am On Jul 29, 2013
Kslib:
Huh? This your fight against Melvin is becoming funny and childish.. Just look at what you just typed... Lmao!!
Its ok to not like Melvin but guy your reasons are just **pukes**..
Abi na you be dat guy wey Melvin sleep with in GF?.. Ekene,is that you?

I gave 2 similar instances and asked for a reason why you guys' reaction on here was different for both instances. If anything, I expected you to either ignore the post or give a sensible and credible explanation why you sentimental lot acted differently in both cases.

But what do we have? The sensible you calling my post funny and childish. SMH.

I thot I told you earlier that my GF doesn not have a teeth fetish? How many times do I have to repeat myself? You got a leaking brain or sumthn? Geeeeeeeeez!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:01am On Jul 29, 2013
Una dey hear Elikem? He say when he win the money he go dash Melvin 5K from am, come 'employ' am...I wan laugh, but I no fit laugh. Na so dem dey yarn when dem survive eviction
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:03am On Jul 29, 2013
ItsModella:
LMAOOO!! You dey mind am? He hates on Melvin for foolish reasons...reasons that cannot even hold water.

My last response to @kslib applies very much to you too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Esejojo: 1:04am On Jul 29, 2013
4nez: Best moment ever in the history of BBA...disgraceful disqualification, borrowed money to cum to d show n leave with nothing, no interview just nothing..hw he wan pay him debtors nw grin
Lets all hope and pray that he is not sucidal!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 1:06am On Jul 29, 2013
safarigirl: Una dey hear Elikem? He say when he win the money he go dash Melvin 5K from am, come 'employ' am...I wan laugh, but I no fit laugh. Na so dem dey yarn when dem survive eviction

A part of me tells me Elikem will go om nxt sunday....listening to him calling Nando crasy last night is sign of mouth dia****** lik bev
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:11am On Jul 29, 2013
Somebody pls send me video clip link of nandos disqualification. Nepa nor gree me watch am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:12am On Jul 29, 2013
safarigirl:
Lmao...u no go kill me sha.
Leave the guy na...e dey give am joy...e be lyk say Melvin name dey give am pleasure.

Same way Onezas names give you guys pleasure is the way Melvins name gives me pleasure.

By the way I pray Oneal wins the HOH tomorrow. Make I see wetin una go do. Whether una go kill una sef ni o, I wan sabi.

Too much intolerance and bias and sentiment on here. One would think you guys stand to win one cent out of the USD300K. SMH rigorously in pity.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:16am On Jul 29, 2013
I will love of biggie check nando into a rehab center, help him search 4 his lost brother. Nando needs family attention and and love.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:22am On Jul 29, 2013
omonime: the one wey GOD show me na im i go talk . i saw melvin as the winner of BBA8.i wont reveal more than that. and when he was announced as the winner he went on his knees thanking GOD. and that is what will happen. u will say i said so as revealed to me.

Abegggggi. GO SIDDON FOR ONE CORNER JOR.

Just imagine. God showing you how one guy will hammer about one hundred and forty eight MILLION naira but God no show you how you go hammer One hundred and forty eight naira?

Guy cut this crap abeg and get a life. WHAT THA FORK!

How ridiculous can it get on here?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by brefo2: 1:26am On Jul 29, 2013
Agbgift: Somebody pls send me video clip link of nandos disqualification. Nepa nor gree me watch am.

It's posted on the big brother website
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:30am On Jul 29, 2013
Elikem: "It's intimidation that made them (housemates) nominate me. Whenever I walk into a room, people get intimidated"

I'm starting to get more and more convinced that Elikem and Pokello are kindred spirits after all, they were meant to be
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by weaseloo: 1:37am On Jul 29, 2013
fork adict:

By the way I pray Oneal wins the HOH tomorrow. Make I see wetin una go do. Whether una go kill una sef ni o, I wan sabi.

Too much intolerance and bias and sentiment on here. One would think you guys stand to win one cent out of the USD300K. SMH rigorously in pity.

Yes! I will like to see Oneal become hoh. Just curious to see how things will turn out. I bet no one can predict what will happen...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 1:39am On Jul 29, 2013
fork adict:

Same way Onezas names give you guys pleasure is the way Melvins name gives me pleasure.

Guy please get a life. You are becoming a nuisance to this thread. Initially , your posts were funny. It was good to see something differnt from the band wagon effect here. But lately , you are becoming more childish and irritating with your posts.
You sound like a bitter and obsessive compulsive fellow who would do anything to be on the spotlight. your problemis definitely one of these, its either you are unemployed, grossly under employed, frustrated, heartbroken or psychotic.
Please go and fix whatever your problem is rather than come here and make a phool of yourself.

Who even appointed you the anti-melvin activist?
You really reek of someone whose life is devoid of direction hence you placate yourself that fighting against melvin and his fans is giving your life your life the much desired direction.
Please feel free to criticise the guy but stop being silly and petty.
A word is enough for the wise, that's if you are.

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 1:40am On Jul 29, 2013
Most people went to bed early today? Is it because of Nando's disqualification? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 1:41am On Jul 29, 2013
Yo, check this out. Men, Nando is a troubled man!
SOURCE: NANDO ATTEMPTED TO COMMIT SUICIDE!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 2:48am On Jul 29, 2013
If Oneal could get a dollar everytime he says 'You disrespected me', the guy won't need to bother about the prize money.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belmot(m): 4:27am On Jul 29, 2013
fork adict:

I gave 2 similar instances and asked for a reason why you guys' reaction on here was different for both instances. If anything, I expected you to either ignore the post or give a sensible and credible explanation why you sentimental lot acted differently in both cases.

But what do we have? The sensible you calling my post funny and childish. SMH.

I thot I told you earlier that my GF doesn not have a teeth fetish? How many times do I have to repeat myself? You got a leaking brain or sumthn? Geeeeeeeeez!
Take a cue frm the amaka who also doesn't follow the bandwagon in trashing bev. Buh doesn't rant like
u do, u sound like a bossman..... Truth be told most pple here sees melvin as that perfect guy and ur hatred towards him is way too much which makes u knw diff. Frm the seeminghly biased one's. Pls tone it down or just ignore. (i like both melvin and bev.)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 29, 2013
see people wey like bba pass my mom.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 29, 2013
If oneal becomes Hoh, he would rather swap beverly or cleo, he knows Elikems alliance with Melvin had significantly influenced the results of the last eviction, in order words, swapping melvin would kindle the fire and he wouldn't be able to bear the heat because melvin would survive... Nd if melvin becomes a HOH at any point before the final week, he would take the first flight home.. As it is, he gets a shiver any time melvins name is called... Not swapping melvin would be a gud way to convince melvin that they were cool with each other..na so e go be

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 29, 2013
easyflex:
Guy please get a life. You are becoming a nuisance to this thread. Initially , your posts were funny. It was good to see something differnt from the band wagon effect here. But lately , you are becoming more childish and irritating with your posts.
You sound like a bitter and obsessive compulsive fellow who would do anything to be on the spotlight. your problemis definitely one of these, its either you are unemployed, grossly under employed, frustrated, heartbroken or psychotic.
Please go and fix whatever your problem is rather than come here and make a phool of yourself.

You really reek of someone whose life is devoid of direction hence you placate yourself that fighting against melvin and his fans is giving your life your life the much desired direction.

Even his username "fork addic", is consistent with someone looking for cheap publicity... When u want to be noticed in a social media, the best way to do so is to go against evrybody, but u start getting boring eventually.... Smart move

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:13am On Jul 29, 2013
njokusboy: If oneal becomes Hoh, he would rather swap beverly or cleo, he knows Elikems alliance with Melvin had significantly influenced the results of the last eviction, in order words, swapping melvin would kindle the fire and he wouldn't be able to bear the heat because melvin would survive... Nd if melvin becomes a HOH at any point before the final week, he would take the first flight home.. As it is, he gets a shiver any time melvins name is called... Not swapping melvin would be a gud way to convince melvin that they were cool with each other..na so e go be
O'neil is a desperate man at this point. All these things y'all are saying about him not putting up Melvin na wash.

O'neil must feel that it's Elikem's association with Melvin that saved him (which is technically true cos y'all were ready to throw him to the dogs a month ago with his anti-Naija words, how things change sad)

He may just choose to put up both men, make one knock out the other one so he knows who to face head-on. Which would be the smartest thing to do in my opinion, and that's exactly what I want to happen.

All this sentimental rubbish must just stop, Dillish and Elikem can't make it to finals. One must go, else SADC (Angelo) will be carting that money away and telling y'all mumu bragging, unstrategic, West Africans ntonyi.

I will NOT win the battle and lose the war.

Good Morning.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:21am On Jul 29, 2013
Elikem said something yesterday that i didn't like. He publicly let everyone know that it's only Nigeria that still has two reps in the game and i saw Beverly's playful disgust at that assertion. Na who ask am? Can't he keep things like that in his mind. Imagine what some of the contestants will be thinking going into nomination.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:24am On Jul 29, 2013
safarigirl: Elikem: "It's intimidation that made them (housemates) nominate me. Whenever I walk into a room, people get intimidated"

I'm starting to get more and more convinced that Elikem and Pokello are kindred spirits after all, they were meant to be

I get the feeling your aim now is to turn hate on Elikem, Yes he his careless with his tonge et al but seriously what is Wrrrrrrong in what he said? He has been nominated countless X, he has been swapped countless X, Human nature allows him to rub it on HM's that he has been saved, we are the same People who call HM's fake and pretenders so I ask again what is wrong in what Eli said?

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:40am On Jul 29, 2013
safarigirl: O'neil is a desperate man at this point. All these things y'all are saying about him not putting up Melvin na wash.

O'neil must feel that it's Elikem's association with Melvin that saved him (which is technically true cos y'all were ready to throw him to the dogs a month ago with his anti-Naija words, how things change sad)

He may just choose to put up both men, make one knock out the other one so he knows who to face head-on. Which would be the smartest thing to do in my opinion, and that's exactly what I want to happen.

All this sentimental rubbish must just stop, Dillish and Elikem can't make it to finals. One must go, else SADC (Angelo) will be carting that money away and telling y'all mumu bragging, unstrategic, West Africans ntonyi.

I will NOT win the battle and lose the war.

Good Morning.

You are much worse than oneal when it comes to desperation, you'll do anything to make melvin get the money but unfortunately, it is not within your power. Whatever happened to 'let the best man win' 'whoever is destined to win will do so"? You are still holding on to the fact that elikem's association with melvin saved him? Now I see where furk's irritation comes from. Better brace yourself up so you don't slump if melvin does not win.

....And when melvin eventually does, it is God's will, NOT your power.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2013
fork adict:

Abegggggi. GO SIDDON FOR ONE CORNER JOR.

Just imagine. God showing you how one guy will hammer about one hundred and forty eight MILLION naira but God no show you how you go hammer One hundred and forty eight naira?

Guy cut this crap abeg and get a life. WHAT THA FORK!

How ridiculous can it get on here?
Hian!!
N148million?
Even if it's zim dollars self.
The prize money is $300k which is N48M.
Currency value is $1 to N160.
Abeg calculate well..if bba money reach N148m I for use juju reach that place
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2013
Has the nomination taken place?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:44am On Jul 29, 2013
easyflex:

All this personal attack on someone you have absolutely no idea what his life is like outside nl just becos he has a different opinion about the favourite hm in here? I'm sure it must have gotten 15likes by the time furk sees this. Smh in disbelief.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:47am On Jul 29, 2013
fork adict:

(1)Same way Onezas names give you guys pleasure is the way Melvins name gives me pleasure.

(2)By the way I pray Oneal wins the HOH tomorrow. Make I see wetin una go do. Whether una go kill una sef ni o, I wan sabi.

(3)Too much intolerance and bias and sentiment on here. One would think you guys stand to win one cent out of the USD300K. SMH rigorously in pity.

(1) We are WestAfrican Marrafackoerz, we frown on evil people (oneaza)
(2) I know that is sacarsm you really don't Mean it.
(3) "Too much intolerance and bias" That is not True, people make their choice and comments based on the dynamics of the situation, Eli a week ago was HATED on this Thread for anti 9ja comments, People went to his aid cox they knew Eli was innocent in the evil schemes of Oneaza and also to form an alliance for Melvin.
Brox @Fork addict, Plx I beg una let it go, a week ago I shared similar views such as yours, I deliberately picked on Dillish cox she was beign overly protected on this Thread, I can bet
You also LIKED some of the ABOVE P0STS.
GH PATRIOT: Pokello, You are still the BOSSLADY! #Ugly Dillish you are leading the next Batch OUT!!!
GH PATRIOT:
Brox, so is Dillish immuned from hate speech? What makes her different? I hate her for her not beign hated by other people, I hope that seals it
GH PATRIOT:
Lol.....There is too much love for her on this Thread, tenx to her Bassey(9ja lover) is gone, I am only happy it has come to an end cox there will be a WestAfrican on Nominations every week
GH PATRIOT: Pokello:"I'm seriously feeling
Elikem, I'm feeling Elikem big time!"
I'm waiting for him! " Bold Woman, unlike Dillish you don't need alcohol in your system to show Love.
GH PATRIOT: When Dillish is drunk peeps in Naija go
Like "Aww Dillish baby is drunk, Melvin
please go and take care of her" but with Beverly, they go "Stupid girl come back home"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2013
Afam4eva: Elikem said something yesterday that i didn't like. He publicly let everyone know that it's only Nigeria that still has two reps in the game and i saw Beverly's playful disgust at that assertion. Na who ask am? Can't he keep things like that in his mind. Imagine what some of the contestants will be thinking going into nomination.
Yes i watched it and to say i was annoyed is an understatement.. Even when beverly rebuked him,some minutes later he datrted singing "ghana go,zambia go,zimbabwe go but na only Naija remain"...
The annoying thing is that Feza was there.. I like elikem but he talks like an iddiiot sometimes.. He sure has a beverly in him...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:55am On Jul 29, 2013
StateOfMind:

You are much worse than oneal when it comes to desperation, you'll do anything to make melvin get the money but unfortunately, it is not within your power. Whatever happened to 'let the best man win' 'whoever is destined to win will do so"? You are still holding on to the fact that elikem's association with melvin saved him? Now I see where furk's irritation comes from. Better brace yourself up so you don't slump if melvin does not win.

....And when melvin eventually does, it is God's will, NOT your power.
Awesome post as usual.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2013
Afam4eva: Elikem said something yesterday that i didn't like. He publicly let everyone know that it's only Nigeria that still has two reps in the game and i saw Beverly's playful disgust at that assertion. Na who ask am? Can't he keep things like that in his mind. Imagine what some of the contestants will be thinking going into nomination.
Is it not obvious to everyone that 2 Nigerians are left. Has the fact that Elikem mentioned changed anything?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 8:06am On Jul 29, 2013
I don't care who wins this prize apart from oneal, feza and cleo. my mind is telling me that one of the so called west African muraphurkers will be the last housemate standing with ik on the stage come day 91.

(1) (2) (3) ... (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.