Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,553 members, 7,955,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2205137 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
Sooooooooooooooo is big brother going to make this season more fun by asking viewers to vote one evicted housemate back If that ever happens which is unlikely, my vote sha goes to Maria wink

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2013
Mariarocks: Sooooooooooooooo is big brother going to make this season more fun by asking viewers to vote one evicted housemate back If that ever happens which is unlikely, my vote sha goes to Maria wink
Keep dreaming. ..Not only Maria..na Ofunneka...eh eh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
Dannyxy: is your name morenikeji?
No,not @all pls
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib:
Huh? This your fight against Melvin is becoming funny and childish.. Just look at what you just typed... Lmao!!
Its ok to not like Melvin but guy your reasons are just **pukes**..
Abi na you be dat guy wey Melvin sleep with in GF?.. Ekene,is that you?
LMAOOO!! You dey mind am? He hates on Melvin for foolish reasons...reasons that cannot even hold water.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
sholay2011:
Keep dreaming. ..Not only Maria..na Ofunneka...eh eh

Ahn ahn take it easy. Na so you wan tear pant?!?!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ayab1203(f): 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
wild child: To all those wondering why biggie hasnt said anything about the fight between Nando and Elikem,you'all should know that most times biggie doesnt really act immediately unless there is a physical contact between two housemates which can be seen
clearly in the case of Hannington and Lerato,the two housemates from the same country last year that the babe poured bleach on the guy,biggie acted within 24 to 48 hours in both cases,in the first case Hannington was disqualified and the 2nd case saw the two housemates going home,also what i noticed so far in this season is that biggie hasnt been really strict cos of what happened last year where about four housemates were disqualified,another four voluntarily leaving and this brought a kind of set back for the show as people were saying the best housemates or potential winners left or were disqualified,so i think biggie is just taking time to come out with the best judgement that would not bring another set back also considering the fact that the show is almost over and trying to give everybody fairplay...did you see when Nando was sharpening knife in the house and Bimp just came from the DR and he told Nando to stop it? i guess biggie told Bimp to tell Nando to stop it so that he wont be giving a 2nd strike considering the fact that he already has a strike,a fight with Elikem which almost turn physical..but with what IK said today,i think Nando
might get disqualified as its over all the social media,people are scared of him and thinks his stay in the house doesnt guarantee the safety of some housemates

Also,the issue about letting some housemates say bad and derogatory things about some countries and some regions of the continent aint biggie's fault cos i see a lot of people saying O'neal should be disqualified..from big brothers terms and conditions " Big Brother is about watching a group of people at all times with no privacy and any views or opinions expressed by the Housemates on any form of media,culture,region are those of the individual not the network or producers of the program and there is little or nothing that big brother can do about it".

U sound like an employee of bba! U r definitely an insider!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ayab1203(f): 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
wild child: To all those wondering why biggie hasnt said anything about the fight between Nando and Elikem,you'all should know that most times biggie doesnt really act immediately unless there is a physical contact between two housemates which can be seen
clearly in the case of Hannington and Lerato,the two housemates from the same country last year that the babe poured bleach on the guy,biggie acted within 24 to 48 hours in both cases,in the first case Hannington was disqualified and the 2nd case saw the two housemates going home,also what i noticed so far in this season is that biggie hasnt been really strict cos of what happened last year where about four housemates were disqualified,another four voluntarily leaving and this brought a kind of set back for the show as people were saying the best housemates or potential winners left or were disqualified,so i think biggie is just taking time to come out with the best judgement that would not bring another set back also considering the fact that the show is almost over and trying to give everybody fairplay...did you see when Nando was sharpening knife in the house and Bimp just came from the DR and he told Nando to stop it? i guess biggie told Bimp to tell Nando to stop it so that he wont be giving a 2nd strike considering the fact that he already has a strike,a fight with Elikem which almost turn physical..but with what IK said today,i think Nando
might get disqualified as its over all the social media,people are scared of him and thinks his stay in the house doesnt guarantee the safety of some housemates

Also,the issue about letting some housemates say bad and derogatory things about some countries and some regions of the continent aint biggie's fault cos i see a lot of people saying O'neal should be disqualified..from big brothers terms and conditions " Big Brother is about watching a group of people at all times with no privacy and any views or opinions expressed by the Housemates on any form of media,culture,region are those of the individual not the network or producers of the program and there is little or nothing that big brother can do about it".

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
hiteelong: Somebody shud ans me na....wot wz biggie reason of given Elikem a Strike?....@kslib, @safarigirl, @SOM, or anybody ans pls

Even though biggie commended his composure and mature approach to nando's initial provocation, elikem was also given a strike because he uttered some statements that aggravated the already bad situation. I'm guessing it was the part elikem dissed nando's mum, which obviously fuelled nando's anger.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
megliz: ((heaves a sigh of relief)) QUERY---- At moderator in less than 60secs explain to dis honourable house why disciplinary measures should not be taken against you. Even Biggie dosnt issue strike like this. You banned me for 48hours while the likes of forkaddict,kslib,spade,krg28 and others are allowed to derail this thread without being banned. Please NLS let's be sincere if you know I havent had any altercation with you or posted any nude pix or watever hit the like button. Oga Seun thanks anyway for lifting the ban. I can now celebrate the exit of a DRUGIE NANDO. Yiiiiippppeeee!! grin grin cheesy
SO MUKINA BAN U, SEUN HIMSELF CUM UNBAN U WHEN U NEVA SERVE D 2 DAYS JAIL TERM FINISH? *seun u no dey try oh, oya unban GH KWAME too*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
Kslib:
Huh? This your fight against Melvin is becoming funny and childish.. Just look at what you just typed... Lmao!!
Its ok to not like Melvin but guy your reasons are just **pukes**..
Abi na you be dat guy wey Melvin sleep with in GF?.. Ekene,is that you?
Lmao...u no go kill me sha.
Leave the guy na...e dey give am joy...e be lyk say Melvin name dey give am pleasure.

Meanwhile I just remember say when this show start my favourite na
Nando, Hakeem, Oneal, Feza, Maria, Melvin, Beverly, Bassey.

As I dey look this least now I just dey vex for some names wey dey there..how I take like Oneza b4 I no understand.
Even Nando (I like am that time becos e fine sha) and Hakeem dey confuse me.

P.S people saying I'm supporting Melvin cos of region.
The only other Nigerian rep I campaigned for was Uti. The rest of them I didn't care about.
So this has nothing to do with the guy being my country man. I'm simply supporting the person whom I think has the best character in the house (in my opinion).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
Who said?abi na u be Ghana kwame?
click2cbn: SO MUKINA BAN U, SEUN HIMSELF CUM UNBAN U WHEN U NEVA SERVE D 2 DAYS JAIL TERM FINISH? *seun u no dey try oh, oya unban GH KWAME too*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
megliz: Abeg Kslib park for one corner! I can't be like ghanaa patriot, forkaddict, state of mind and even you kslib who have time to open numerous accounts. One ban is enough. No come provoke me. I willyyyyy Curssseee
Abeg Remove my name from that particular List.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
megliz: Yeah! Ure right!! Was banned by aantispambot.

I wonder the offence undecided

you did nothing wrong, the useless spambot bans blindly and stupidly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
Bigbrother house is now as dead as bigbrother hot room with out Thumi Morake.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
Ayab1203: .

ITS IK THE EVICTION SHOW PRESENTER
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
omonime: weather melvin dey boring or not let me tell you know melvin is winning cos GOD Ordained it to be so. it has been revealed to me that he won. so watch out and let GOD'S WILL BE DONE. believe it or not dillish wont make top 5. the next time she is up, she will be meeting stephen. the WINNER OF BBA8 IS MELVIN ODUAH. make una no vex for the person wey GOD don smile on.have a lovely nite and lets celebrate the shameful exit of ponbe ponbe (those pple sharpening knives). he can do that to raise money to pay off his debts when he gets to u.s

Melvin fanatics will not kee me on this thread..what else did God reveal to you. will my cleo make top 5.. cheesy? Oneal nko? What will be his position?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
kejihbeau:
No,not @all pls
oook,i thought.......dn't bother sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
fork adict: Several weeks ago in Bolt's days in the game. When he and a few of the housemates spent the bulk of their time playing cards, many peeps on here criticised the idea of playing cards instead of entertaining africa.

Fast forward to several weeks later. 2 guys spend virtually 25 hrs per day playing table tennis instead of entertaining africa but no one is criticising them. It suddenly seems okay for africa to watch 2 bloody amateurs playing games all day. Yall know why?

Melvin is involved. SMH. How convenient it is to keep shifting the goal post in the same game
Melvin no folo dem dey play card then?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2013
StateOfMind:

Even though biggie commended his composure and mature approach to nando's initial provocation, elikem was also given a strike because he uttered some statements that aggravated the already bad situation. I'm guessing it was the part elikem dissed nando's mum, which obviously fuelled nando's anger.
Thanxs dearie

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
Dannyxy: oook,i thought.......dn't bother sha
U thot wat ehn? Inshort y u dey stalk mi sef,lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
Eeeeya sulupinsu wil celebrate his birthday tomorrow in Babylon.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
kejihbeau:
U thot wat ehn? Inshort y u dey stalk mi sef,lol
sharaaap there,who is stalkin u?,i ask u simple question mean say i dey stalkin u...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
oneal to feza--pretend to make peace with elikem..it's d only way to outsmart ppl.

ode oshi.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
safarigirl: Dear NLers,

SULU SULU International is Now on Twitter!!! grin smiley

Follow him @Sulupinsio. These are his inaugural tweets

Na wa, e be like say you get boys quarter for inside Twitter where you dey stay 24/7. just na you don get Sulu handle they follow am.. you get all the housemates handles finish, even the emerald's too, e no go surprise me if you dey follow the producers and engineer of the show grin Your passion for the show is admirable though.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
elikem-Nando is crazy.
bimp-no no no elikem.ur over stepping boundaries.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
for all Nando fans(if dere r any.lol).this is his Twitter feed.

www.twitter.com/ammynando
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
Dannyxy: sharaaap there,who is stalkin u?,i ask u simple question mean say i dey stalkin u...
Like are u 4 real...hahahahaha,smh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
ella.b:
oneal to feza--pretend to make peace with elikem..it's d only way to outsmart ppl.

ode oshi.

abi na elikem be ode oshi,d guy never no say oneza they play am,na when him wan wake up?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
elikem---bimp if u dint calm him down, he woulda attacked him.
Beverly---and u woulda attacked back and dis show 'll be closed for 2 days.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
Since people where stigmatizing selly on twitter and asking about chlamydia issues..I feel it's only fair that Nando should also taste the pudding.

For those on twitter his handle is @ammynando.

I don already ask am..as much as I don't like selly I have to make this child feel ashamed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
update please sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.