Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2172981 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
@safarigirl, please take a screen shot of @sulupisio's TL, he has retweeted a comment, ur will crack and die.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
kejihbeau:
Like are u 4 real...hahahahaha,smh
keep shaking the head,u can even compete the lizard 4 who shake head pass...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 11:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
the one wey GOD show me na im i go talk . i saw melvin as the winner of BBA8.i wont reveal more than that. and when he was announced as the winner he went on his knees thanking GOD. and that is what will happen. u will say i said so as revealed to me.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
mevems:

Na wa, e be like say you get boys quarter for inside Twitter where you dey stay 24/7. just na you don get Sulu handle they follow am.. you get all the housemates handles finish, even the emerald's too, e no go surprise me if you dey follow the producers and engineer of the show grin Your passion for the show is admirable though.

LWKMD gringrincheesy... But for real her passion is admirable.. She's a veteran of this show, been watching it from season 1 till now..#respect @safarigirl cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
EISH!!! This nigga Elikem should tone it down. It don do
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
@BasseyOfficial:Glad elikem is safe tho...rili thut only
1 person will be leaving today..sad 4
sulu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
seriously nando needs help and prayers.
I pity him already.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 29, 2013
ella.b:
oneal to feza--pretend to make peace with elikem..it's d only way to outsmart ppl.

ode oshi.

to be honest with you, apart from owlneal's wicked and evil mind and his anti wa campaigns, it pains me to say the dude is smart or should i say cunny when it comes to playing this game.. What he said there is a good strategy... This guy has managed to start the anti WA campaign and has all most of the HMs fooled especially elikem. Even beverly cant see right through him..feza who wanted to play him is now his slave.

those he started these evil camapign with are almost gone and he keeps avoiding the chopping block...nando,anabreast, sulu and co are all gone..now he has recruited bimp who's cunny already.. The guy is a crook and plays this game well. And if he wins the HOH tomorrow, he will be safe for one more week.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:01am On Jul 29, 2013
sulu

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:02am On Jul 29, 2013
Mariarocks: EISH!!! This nigga Elikem should tone it down. It don do
Eish i wish Melvin could tell him to shut up. Lol he and bev suffer from uncontrollable yabbing.It"ll be their downfall. As for him he will be up again constantly. I just want Oneza to go home first and afterwards anybody can go home as long as Melvin is safe.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 29, 2013
ella.b:
seriously nando needs help and prayers.
I pity him already.

the guy is a junkie and a tortured soul.. I pray he gets the help he needs so that he can get his life on track... He has a lot of issues to iron out
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:05am On Jul 29, 2013
None of the housemate wants to host the natasha show..
Bimp said Natasha was the host and she left..
Bassey did and left!!
Sulu did thesame and left..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 29, 2013
ella.b:
sulu

LMAO..sulu doesnt even know what's retweet?..LOL.. Well, he's just joined today so i will pardon him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:08am On Jul 29, 2013
On twitter,elikem is trending,sulu is trending,even nando is trending(though in a bad way)...WHERE IS ANNABEL?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 29, 2013
lekpalicious: Eish i wish Melvin could tell him to shut up. Lol he and bev suffer from uncontrollable yabbing.It"ll be their downfall. As for him he will be up again constantly. I just want Oneza to go home first and afterwards anybody can go home as long as Melvin is safe.
ASIN!!! Serious uncontrollable yabbing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sugahylz(f): 12:09am On Jul 29, 2013
So I ws going thru nando's tweets @ammynando n saw wea he wrote smtn like; "today marks a year after I tried to commit sucide..." shocked Nando rily needs help sad ....he musta bn thru a lot dt got his head messed up.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 12:09am On Jul 29, 2013
Ma favorite cote 4 2day---
Bev:is lik me confiding in u dt my mom is a prostitute

Bev has CONFIDED in africa dt her mom is a prostitute....dos she even kw d meaning of dt word again!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 12:09am On Jul 29, 2013
Kslib: None of the housemate wants to host the natasha show..
Bimp said Natasha was the host and she left..
Bassey did and left!!
Sulu did thesame and left..
Av a gud nite

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:09am On Jul 29, 2013
Ayab1203: .

U sound like an employee of bba! U r definitely an insider!

That is IK himself o!
We already decoded it a few weeks back.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:11am On Jul 29, 2013
I wonder what will happen tomorrow? Will they do hoh task first before nominations or nominations first.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:13am On Jul 29, 2013
kejihbeau:
Av a gud nite
Have a good night pretty!!! Sleep like a baby..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:19am On Jul 29, 2013
*sigh*
Evictions and disqualification.
Its been a very interesting night.
Goodnight yall.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:23am On Jul 29, 2013
shrimati: Since Biggie knew they are gonna take this decision why did they evict two house mates? At least Sulu would have stayed. How I wish he could be replaced with Nando. May be he is still coming back... *winks*
I concur absolutely. Even more so cos the voting result was too damn close. Sulu shud have been spared
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ajagbz: 12:26am On Jul 29, 2013
A nite of drama. Guess Nando needs a doc fast. Surely not safe with him in the society.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:31am On Jul 29, 2013
I hope Nando gets all the help he needs. He is a danger to himself and society. Shame i feel a lil bad 4 him. A part of me thought he was lying/exaggerating about the family ish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 12:34am On Jul 29, 2013
Melvin just invited Cleo into the jacuzzi with him.

If na Dillish, I wouldn't dare imagine all the craaap posts I'd be seeing on Twitter by the obese sexx-starved housewives.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 29, 2013
Abeg when Melvin and Elikem go continue their Maria gist? I think say Elikem say if him survive, him go tell Mel?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:42am On Jul 29, 2013
Mariarocks: Abeg when Melvin and Elikem go continue their Maria gist? I think say Elikem say if him survive, him go tell Mel?
Are u Maria_rux?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 12:43am On Jul 29, 2013
Nando needs to learn to use condoms instead of knives before I will consider having pity on him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 29, 2013
safarigirl:
Are u Maria_rux?
Wu be dat?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by weaseloo: 12:56am On Jul 29, 2013
Kslib: I have to admit,in as much as i dislike Nando,What biggy did to him is not fair...
1::: Biggy no allow d guy chop Night food before he pursue am..
2.. Na tru diary room he take pursue am..
3... Na singlet and short nickker he take pursue d guy...

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 12:57am On Jul 29, 2013
Breaking news!!! Biggie hv finally accepted an offer from Syrian rebels to sign nando on 29 days contract.

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.