Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,037 members, 7,832,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2176731 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2013
I understand what @safarigirl is trying to say jst that she put it the wrong way...i think what she is trying to say is that,the way the game is going,very soon it will be everyman for himself,nd we will need to priotize if we want melvin to win...for those that want him to win sha(it's nt evrybdody that want him)...@safari am i right?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2013
There is NO housemate with the X factor right now. None has been entertaining like the likes of Bassey.

The only thing entertaining about Elikem was Polikem, the only thing entertaining about Melvin right now is MELLISH. Both equal.

Melvin has done NOTHING outstanding at all, putting one's self up for eviction is apparently commom.

I have joined the winning team, Naija mustn't win every year, so we must break Dillish's 'second position jinx' maybe SL, ROA and Naija will vote Elikem over Melvin in the finals so he can win.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2013
Dannyxy: I understand what @safarigirl is trying to say jst that she put it the wrong way...i think what she is trying to say is that,the way the game is going,very soon it will be everyman for himself,nd we will need to priotize if we want melvin to win...for those that want him to win sha(it's nt evrybdody that want him)...@safari am i right?
My point exactly.
But they want Elikem to win...so there's no point.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2013
njokusboy:

Even his username "fork addic", is consistent with someone looking for cheap publicity... When u want to be noticed in a social media, the best way to do so is to go against evrybody, but u start getting boring eventually.... Smart move

And your own username doesn't sound like one who is looking for cheap publicity right?

FYI, I don't give 2 forks whatever anyone thinks of me on here. If I got something to say, I forking say it. It doesn't augur well with you, you can either choose to argue intelligently or if you incapable of doing that, you shut the fork up and move on.

Personal attacks against me will not be condoned and will be resisted with all I got.

The earlier some murraforkers get this into their thick skulls, the better for everyone

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 29, 2013
abikyshow: west Africa must unite. at this stage of the game and all the conspiracies surrounding our ( west Africa) representatives elikiem winning the money is as Melvin victory to me. Am always happy seeing elikiem and Melvin together. they are always happy. my people, what is d different between a Nigerian and Ghanaian? only thing I see is the colour of our countries flag, we share other things together more than other west Africa countries. we can't continue to be on each others throat every time. WE ARE ONE!!!
abeg liv dat west africa tin 4 ground jor.Thr is notin like BROTHER when it kumz to money,elikem wants d nigerians to b evicted but d nigerians dey do gud samaritan.Elikem is stil thr because annabel was a MUST to go afta al her bad mouth.4 me to vote elikem again if he kumz up 4 eviction is if and only if any of feza or oneal are also up 4 eviction.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2013
counting on u guys for noms updates.wnt be watching today.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by switella(f): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2013
u guys shld update and stop diz useless argument becos wat wud bi wud bi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2013
What tym is nomination pls?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 29, 2013
But did you guys notice that the two guys that made Selly look bad were evicted the same Night?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2013
fork adict:

And your own username doesn't sound like one who is looking for cheap publicity right?

FYI, I don't give 2 forks whatever anyone thinks of me on here. If I got something to say, I forking say it. It doesn't augur well with you, you can either choose to argue intelligently or if you incapable of doing that, you shut the fork up and move on.

Personal attacks against me will not be condoned and will be resisted with all I got.

The earlier some murraforkers get this into their thick skulls, the better for everyone
guy,u knw at the end of the day,after all your objectivity u go still vote 4 melvin...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2013
All these strategising is nonsense especially when it comes to a game of chance like this one because at the end of the day, what will be, would be. When it's yours, it is yours except in situations where you have to work hard for it. That is where you take it by force. Elikem and Sulu both got six votes but because it was Elikem's night to shine, he had a higher percentage. The thing is, if the people we "love" are meant to win, God will create a way for them and if they aren't, there won't be anyway for them.

That is how I see it though.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 29, 2013
safarigirl: Make una go Bimp fanpage go see wetin dey happen. See heavy-strategising for there, na im we dey here dey vote sentimentally dey destroy our chances in the name of 'selfleness or being the 'big brother'

Let us all be realistic, Melvin and Elikem can NOT get to that finals. You either drop Melvin or drop Elikem, this game is like chess. If you carry the two forward they will BOTH lose.

How come na only we dey sacrifice for others? What kind of mumu talk is 'we've won thrice'? Who are the 'we'? Is it Melvin that won thrice? Una go dash am 300k if e come back?

I don't like the way we're being more sentimental than strategic, meanwhile countries like Ethiopia and even Namibia are being strategic.

All the countries that owe us, their reps are still in that house save for SL.

As una prefer to vote based on sentiments #Dillish for the money...#TeamDillish
al na WASH.TeamPokello bin strategies pas dis,if teambimp like make dem strategies 4rm now til eva,when its bimp turn to b evicted it wil b like a penalty kick wit no goalkeeper in d goal post.Bimp ko bimp ni.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 9:07am On Jul 29, 2013
it's seems like am working wt 100% efficiency today. m so elated jus cos d crackhead is gone & elikem's mama go fit sleep wella ds days.

errrmmmm, errmmm, yes, I watch ds show as a patriotic 9ja, a strategist too n don't care what d hell u say abt entertaworever. as far as am concerned, melvin is d chase n it's coming to d point of all man to his tent. any obstacle against him must be uprooted.
This is a strategist game like chess n not some circus show. safarigirl, bone them talk.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2013
StateOfMind:

You are much worse than oneal when it comes to desperation, you'll do anything to make melvin get the money but unfortunately, it is not within your power. Whatever happened to 'let the best man win' 'whoever is destined to win will do so"? You are still holding on to the fact that elikem's association with melvin saved him? Now I see where furk's irritation comes from. Better brace yourself up so you don't slump if melvin does not win.

....And when melvin eventually does, it is God's will, NOT your power.

Thanks so much for this. So detached and objective as always.

Unfortunately, the best man will not win cos even @safarigirl & many other hardcore Melvin fanatics have confirmed Bassey as the most entertaining HM. Fact that he is gone means that whoever wins isn't the best.

Let them do whatever the fork they wanna do in order for him to win. I don't give 2 forks about that. But what I give one billion forks about is their attempts at shutting me up whenever I come up with any post on Melvin that doesn't sit well with them. They attack me personnaly, the latest being the one by that easygirl. Lol.

FYI yall, I'm just getting warmed up on this Melvin matter. I haven't started yet

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2013
god_of_music: But did you guys notice that the two guys that made Selly look bad were evicted the same Night?
That's law of KARMAR!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:10am On Jul 29, 2013
Dannyxy: I understand what @safarigirl is trying to say jst that she put it the wrong way...i think what she is trying to say is that,the way the game is going,very soon it will be everyman for himself,nd we will need to priotize if we want melvin to win...for those that want him to win sha(it's nt evrybdody that want him)...@safari am i right?

The point is no one in here can determine melvin's victory. No matter how much you strategise, his 'win' is not entirely up to us. If dillish does not come up for nominations till finals, you go drive am comot bbhouse? Or if elikem, oneal and cleo come up this week, you'd advise nigerians not to vote for him and go for either oneal or cleo because of strategy?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2013
The battle of HOH is about to begin!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2013
Hoh task begins
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2013
safarigirl:
Hian!!
N148million?
Even if it's zim dollars self.
The prize money is $300k which is N48M.
Currency value is $1 to N160.
Abeg calculate well..if bba money reach N148m I for use juju reach that place
Nd u think say ur juju for help u win am? *rolled eyes* grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2013
Hope for the best, expect the worst. Life is an unrehearsed drama.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2013
And elikem Wins by virtue of what i saw but we all await biggy's verdict...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:14am On Jul 29, 2013
ELIKEM WINS THE HEAD OF HOUSE!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:14am On Jul 29, 2013
And elikem wins it.... cheesy..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:15am On Jul 29, 2013
Thanks to God!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2013
Elikem wins hoh.......there is a lesson to learn in all of these,when your hands are clean,the lord almighty fights your battles.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:15am On Jul 29, 2013
Kslib: ELIKEM WINS THE HEAD OF HOUSE!!!
ope o! i pray he comes up for noms so dat he can replace wit feza if she's nt.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 9:16am On Jul 29, 2013
Elikem the new HOH!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 9:16am On Jul 29, 2013

You see? God and the universe has it's own plans and way of doing things. After all of Oneal and Feza's strategising and wicked prayers. Oneal has lost this particular HOH task for the third time.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 29, 2013
YES!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:16am On Jul 29, 2013
Elikem::: All of you should nominate me as usual...
Eli dont be too corcky.. You are sounding like beverly these days..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2013
Hahaaaaa! Judging by the wrinkles on O'Neal's face before and after this morning's HOH task, you'd think the challenge lasted 30 years.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Motunrayo01: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2013
wow elikem is the man, tripple blessing for him, am sure poky will be so apy wer she is now

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.