Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Before You Marry A VIRGIN - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Marry A VIRGIN (4849 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by mekaboy(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2013
Now I need a lady here who go married a virgin to come and tell me authoritatively, that she has never cheated on her husband or does not battle with the thoughts of trying another man just to know what it feels like. Even if its once.
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by jmoore(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2013
Maybe the op was given a red card by a virgin lady because he wanted to "test" her before marriage.
Please go and marry a prostitute, she will bear 7 kids for you and none will have your DNA.
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by mekaboy(m): 12:47pm On May 26, 2013
jmoore: Maybe the op was given a red card because he wanted to "test" a virgin before marriage.
Please go and marry a prostitute, she will bear 7 kids for you and none will have your DNA.

Lol, so marrying a virgin is a guaranty that all your kids will have you DNA? Or any woman who is not a virgin is a prostitute?
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by ayobase(m): 12:55pm On May 26, 2013
For this theory to be established, let's patiently wait for the only virgin on NL, Onila to marry and give us feedbacks!

Unless she is not gonna marry a man!
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by Kslib(m): 12:55pm On May 26, 2013
Is it no better to marry a virgin who hasn't tested any but yours than to marry someone who has tested many and sadly enough,yours doesn't tastes good like others.. If your case is the latter,then you're finished cos she must want to taste what she's tasted before. So you see,it will take alot of discipline for her to overcome that craving..The virgin on the other hand still requires discipline to control herself and not to taste what others feel like BUT hers is not that hard cos she just automatically assumes her patner's own is the best.
Now look,both honey and sugar are sweet but honey is sweeter. Do you know that it is easier for you to continue taking sugar without tasting honey despite hearing from peoples mouth that its sweeter THAN for you who knows the taste of honey to stop taking honey.. It takes discipline not to taste honey but it takes a greater amount of discipline to stop taking honey.. Someone who is a virgin and understands what contentment is all about shouldn't have any problem remaining faithful to her patner..
Its all about contentment as far as yours satisfies you.
Marrying a virgin doesn't guarantee a happy married life but dont come here and try to make it look like marrying a virgin is a problem when we know its a plus compared to the other.. I see no reason why someone who kept her self for years and years overcoming temptations and maintaining self control should suddenly start loosing those values when it counts most. It doesn't make sense... Like others said "A virgin who had the opportunity to do it and didn't should not be a problem but the opposite i think should be a case"..
A happy marriage depends solely on the personality/mindset of those involved and marrying a virgin doesn't guarantee a happy marriage at the same time,marrying one is also not a curse...

2 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by mekaboy(m): 1:06pm On May 26, 2013
Kslib: Is it no better to marry a virgin who hasn't tested any but yours than to marry someone who has tested many and sadly enough,yours doesn't tastes good like others.. If your case is the latter,then you're finished cos she must want to taste what she's tasted before. So you see,it will take alot of discipline for her to overcome that craving..The virgin on the other hand still requires discipline to control herself and not to taste what others feel like BUT hers is not that hard cos she just automatically assumes her patner's own is the best.
Now look,both honey and sugar are sweet but honey is sweeter. Do you know that it is easier for you to continue taking sugar without tasting honey despite hearing from peoples mouth that its sweeter THAN for you who knows the taste of honey to stop taking honey.. It takes discipline not to taste honey but it takes a greater amount of discipline to stop taking honey.. Someone who is a virgin and understands what contentment is all about shouldn't have any problem remaining faithful to her patner..
Its all about contentment as far as yours satisfies you.
Marrying a virgin doesn't guarantee a happy married life but dont come here and try to make it look like marrying a virgin is a problem when we know its a plus compared to the other.. I see no reason why someone who kept her self for years and years overcoming temptations and maintaining self control should suddenly start loosing those values when it counts most. It doesn't make sense... Like others said "A virgin who had the opportunity to do it and didn't should not be a problem but the opposite i think should be a case"..
A happy marriage depends solely on the personality/mindset of those involved and marrying a virgin doesn't guarantee a happy marriage at the same time,marrying one is also not a curse...

It is not true. A woman who has tasted different men and decided to settle for the one she chose to marry will not be tempted so much. This is because, she has had the experience, secondly she can easily say its not worth it. That's why they say " experience is the best teacher ". A lady who has tasted different can confidently say they are all the same. But the virgin will say it with doubt.

I will use my phone brand theory again. I have used various brands of phones, nokia, samsung, htc, apple etc. After all this I returned to samsung, no mater the phone produced by apple , nokia htc etc, I will stick to samsung. I. Can only admire, but I won't buy.

But if I started using nokia from day one, I will constantly be easily tempted to try another brand. Its natural.
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by ohaleoghene(f): 3:36pm On May 26, 2013
Les: Virgin thread again Am tired of virgins!!! angry

Don't get tired please
Am a virgin cry
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by mekaboy(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2013
ohaleoghene:

Don't get tired please
Am a virgin cry

If you are a virgin and married, I will like to know ur opinion on my theory.
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by sparko1(m): 3:58pm On May 26, 2013
SLIDE waxie: What research?
i couldn't find one either. No research in what you wrote just personal thought.
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by Kosigift(f): 4:22pm On May 26, 2013
mekaboy:

So human being automatically seize to be human the moment they get married? We carry our human nature into every institution we find ourselves. That includes the desire to explore and try new things.

The same reason we want to travel to new places, eat new food, try the stuff.

If I have 3 shoes, and I have won all 3, I can easily choose which to wear any day. But if I have only won 1, I will constantly wonder what it would like like wearing the others.

I am saying men who marry virgins should appreciate them, because they are more vulnerable to temptation of lust.

A lady who has tasted one or two men before marriage can simply say they r all the same. So if she quarrels with her husband her primary frustration comes from the issue that caused the quarrel.

But when one that married as a virgin is quarreling with her husband. It will be a combination of the problem at hand and the temptation to know how another man taste.

Dude, are u for real Like seriously??
What a warped mentality... Pls get well soon

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by nikkypearl(f): 4:31pm On May 26, 2013
Les: Virgin thread again Am tired of virgins!!! angry
les. U are here again,no. Wonder u were disturbin my thread!u must marry a virgin grin
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by nikkypearl(f): 4:40pm On May 26, 2013
mekaboy:

If you are a virgin and married, I will like to know ur opinion on my theory.
c,I got married a virgin,not becoz I am a gud gurl,but bcoz of fear.was stil in secondary school,wen my sis got marriednshe cudnt walk uprightly 4like a week after her wedding,so I tot dat is how it's alwaz painful,so I never allowed anyman 2touch me!but am tellin u sincerly,I never tot of lukin else wer 4once,coz I am rlly enjoyin my sexlife after 28yrs of being a virgin!lukin or tryin anoder man is by choice!not applicable 2all!

2 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by timpaker(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2013

You mean Onila will cheat on me when I marry her? Damn! I said it!!!!!
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by tomzman: 6:38pm On May 26, 2013
nikkypearl: c,I got married a virgin,not becoz I am a gud gurl,but bcoz of fear.was stil in secondary school,wen my sis got marriednshe cudnt walk uprightly 4like a week after her wedding,so I tot dat is how it's alwaz painful,so I never allowed anyman 2touch me!but am tellin u sincerly,I never tot of lukin else wer 4once,coz I am rlly enjoyin my sexlife after 28yrs of being a virgin!lukin or tryin anoder man is by choice!not applicable 2all!
Sincerely, I say a big kudos to you for keeping yourself for that long notwithstanding the reason though. Honestly OP, I dont seem to understand you. Are you saying girls should now begin to taste different men before marriage? Have you ever heard of the word 'dignity'? Whether she was married a virgin or not, woman of dignity would not cheat on her husband. Simple!

4 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by AZeD1(m): 6:59pm On May 26, 2013
OP
According to your research, a woman or man who has never ever been faithful to one partner would just wake one day and change while someone who has exhibited self control all her life (As regard sex) would just wake up and change abi?

I'd like to see your B.sc project.

One question OP
Do you think virgins do not face temptations in their everyday life?

Oh one more thing as regards the phone comparison, that has to be one of dumbest things ever said by anyone on earth and beyond.
I have met people who stick to brands and will never try any other.. e.g Apple fan boys.

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by nwababy: 11:50pm On May 26, 2013
Bia Mekaboy go and sit down biko.why not go and get your self an Abuja runs babe wey don see all and how your married life will be.Then,come back in 3yrs time and jist us how you are.Since chastity has become an abomination.I knew a loose girl that have slept with lots of men and married a politican yet it was that same sex that brought her home.Biko go and invest your time wisely and stop giving us devilish research.
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by miss20(f): 12:36am On May 27, 2013
[color=#000000][/color][b][/b]
meine:
@ Poster, your argument is faulty.

A girl who married as a virgin ended up that way because of two things. First she may have a high level of self control which she will also apply in her marriage. Secondly, some girls got married as a virgin because they didn't have the opportunity to be disvirgined.

This concept of tasting varieties coupled with greed is the root of unfaithfulness in marriage. A girl who lacks contentment and has tasted different guys will compare the current man to the ones she has had. If she has never had any would she bother?

My conclusion is virgin or no virgin only self control and contentment keeps people from misbehaving.
guy u've spoken my mind.thumbs up.I wonder 4 sum pple o.
This concept of tasting varieties coupled with greed is the root of unfaithfulness in marriage. A girl who lacks contentment and has tasted different guys will compare the current man to the ones she has had. If she has never had any would she bother?
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by WAM1(f): 1:04am On May 27, 2013
mekaboy:

So human being automatically seize to be human the moment they get married? We carry our human nature into every institution we find ourselves. That includes the desire to explore and try new things.

The same reason we want to travel to new places, eat new food, try the stuff.

If I have 3 shoes, and I have won all 3, I can easily choose which to wear any day. But if I have only won 1, I will constantly wonder what it would like like wearing the others.

I am saying men who marry virgins should appreciate them, because they are more vulnerable to temptation of lust.

A lady who has tasted one or two men before marriage can simply say they r all the same. So if she quarrels with her husband her primary frustration comes from the issue that caused the
quarrel.

But when one that married as a virgin is quarreling with her husband. It will be a combination of the problem at hand and the temptation to know how another man taste.

Again I say you are speaking gibberish. Using your examples- if I have three pairs of shoes - there is a possibility that I wear one and stay content with that one, another possibility could be moving on to the next shoe. But my dear you cannot compare shoes to convenant/ lifetime relationships. In as much as you have experienced relationship with your siblings and chopped the whoopings of your mother- I do not expect you to say you are curious to taste the koboko of another mother right

You can never have everything you see and desire. There would always be another chic who looks hotter than your wife likewise another man who understands and listens to you more than your husband - so it's important to be content with what you have, draw relationship boundaries and train your mind in the direction you desire and want it to go.

Let me also add that the desire to try new things is human in some and not in all- there are people who do the same ish over and over again and don't desire change- they are also human!

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by Nobody: 3:39am On May 27, 2013
This is one of the reasons I have continually say that experience is the fool's best teacher, the wise do not need it. What crap? Must we sleep with one thousand men in the name of gaining experience in order to stay put after marriage. Devil will lose this battle. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by mekaboy(m): 6:44am On May 27, 2013
nwababy: Bia Mekaboy go and sit down biko.why not go and get your self an Abuja runs babe wey don see all and how your married life will be.Then,come back in 3yrs time and jist us how you are.Since chastity has become an abomination.I knew a loose girl that have slept with lots of men and married a politican yet it was that same sex that brought her home.Biko go and invest your time wisely and stop giving us devilish research.

Thanks for the advise.
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by mekaboy(m): 6:52am On May 27, 2013
A-ZeD:
OP
According to your research, a woman or man who has never ever been faithful to one partner would just wake one day and change while someone who has exhibited self control all her life (As regard sex) would just wake up and change abi?

I'd like to see your B.sc project.

One question OP
Do you think virgins do not face temptations in their everyday life?

Oh one more thing as regards the phone comparison, that has to be one of dumbest things ever said by anyone on earth and beyond.
I have met people who stick to brands and will never try any other.. e.g Apple fan boys.

Lol, ask the so called apple fan boys the what foundation their allegiance to Apple was built. They will tell you they tried one ot two brands to stick to apple.

Yes most women keep themselves a virgin because they want to marry as a virgin. After the marriage and the virginity is gone, the exploring nature of man sets in.

Sometimes when they get married and have become new to sex, they might be eager to have it all the tikme,which the man who is use to it might not be so eager.

Like someone who never had a dress before, finally gets one. The next they want to know which other colours or styles exist.
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by CzarChris(m): 5:02pm On May 27, 2013
@OP,
According to your research abi? During your research did you come across the term"1st love never dies" or why a woman can never forget the man that made her a woman? Now imagine if that 1st love is actually the husband? I believe your ignorant research didn't get to that part. Its only someone irredeemably plagued with poverty mentality says a tokumbo car is better than a brand new one. Young man if your so morally bankrupt that you can't attract a decent girl that knows the value of chastity then go and marry from the brothel maybe a girl with 4 or 5 abortions under her belt will make you an ideal bride good luck with that and stop coming here to display the uneducated arrogance of an ignoramus of the highest order. Maybe you can start pimping your sisters and your daughters when you do have them, so they can make an ideal non-cheating wife. angry angry angry angry
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by mekaboy(m): 8:13pm On May 27, 2013
Czar-Chris:
@OP,
According to your research abi? During your research did you come across the term"1st love never dies" or why a woman can never forget the man that made her a woman? Now imagine if that 1st love is actually the husband? I believe your ignorant research didn't get to that part. Its only someone irredeemably plagued with poverty mentality says a tokumbo car is better than a brand new one. Young man if your so morally bankrupt that you can't attract a decent girl that knows the value of chastity then go and marry from the brothel maybe a girl with 4 or 5 abortions under her belt will make you an ideal bride good luck with that and stop coming here to display the uneducated arrogance of an ignoramus of the highest order. Maybe you can start pimping your sisters and your daughters when you do have them, so they can make an ideal non-cheating wife. angry angry angry angry

Clap for yourself, matured fellow who cannot air his opinion without insults clap for your self. Your maturity is displayed all over your post. In shot, your post is oozing of morals. I guess insulting people is ur moral standards.

Back to your comment, its people like you that assumes that once a girl is a virgin, she is fertile and will have children, and those who have had abortion won't have children.

With your holier than thou mentality, life is not straight, there are a lot of women who married virgins looking for fruit of the womb, while those you categorize as bad are having children in marriage any how.
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by Mynd44: 8:17pm On May 27, 2013
Shots fired
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by mekaboy(m): 8:23pm On May 27, 2013
WAM?:

Again I say you are speaking gibberish. Using your examples- if I have three pairs of shoes - there is a possibility that I wear one and stay content with that one, another possibility could be moving on to the next shoe. But my dear you cannot compare shoes to convenant/ lifetime relationships. In as much as you have experienced relationship with your siblings and chopped the whoopings of your mother- I do not expect you to say you are curious to taste the koboko of another mother right

You can never have everything you see and desire. There would always be another chic who's looks hotter than your wife likewise another man who understands and listens to you more than your husband - so it's important to be content with what you have, draw relationship boundaries and train your mind in the direction you desire and want it to go.

Let me also add that the desire to try new things is human in some and not in all- there are people who do the same ish over and over again and don't desire change- they are also human!

You ever heard the saying " I have been there done that?"

Ok, when parents try to advise young people on stuff, like parties, relationships etc. The young bloods feel like the parents don't understand. They can't see things from the point of view of the parents. That is because they are only experiencing on phase of life. But the parent has been young before and is also old, so what trips the young people won't trip them.

A virgin will keep wondering what's out there. But one who has seen or experienced knows both sides, and is not tripped anymore.
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 27, 2013
No matter how all might try to deny it, there is an element of truth in OP's post.
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by BB12(f): 11:58pm On May 27, 2013
@Op: Do you have an idea of what a research is You don't just wake up on wrong side of the bed and put figures which hasn't be tested statistically.

If your fiancee is a virgin, I must say you are very lucky. But if it's a hole that all manner of bicycles, keke napeps and trailers don enter you desire, na you know lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Mehn, I love my boo and he rocks any day any time. Thank God I waited tongue
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by MaryQ(f): 7:45am On May 28, 2013
This is more of psychiatric issue

Godliness and Contentment is a great gain.

When you are not spiritually, mentally, physically , socially and emotionally stable then you will be the victim of this variety tasting theory.

Life is full of ups and downs.

But, if you married your bone and your flesh.

You are taken for who/what you are not who/what you are not.

Temptation is meant for the saint anyway.

If your life is already destroyed then your temptation is just minimal.

But, if you have virtue, then there is pressure.

Even Jesus was tempted.

Its only the grace of God.

When you are happy in your marriage, you are too much to be disturb by those thought.

But, if you regret everytime .

You see, anything can happen.

Dont be deceived,
The truth is that,
There are many clean billionaires out there.
There are many original men of God out there so there are many happy marriages on earth

I have meant many things life from people.
Especially, those that were rough and wayward when young are full of regret but they may not show it even when they have overcome.

But, life is about choice.

You will always reap whatsoever you sow.

This is the misterous theory made by God.
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by mekaboy(m): 7:53am On May 28, 2013
MaryQ: This is more of psychiatric issue . . .

Godliness and Contentment is a great gain.

When you are not spiritually, mentally, physically , socially and emotionally stable then you will be the victim of this variety tasting theory.

Life is full of ups and downs.

But, if you married your bone and your flesh.

You are taken for who/what you are not who/what you are not.

Temptation is meant for the saint anyway.

If your life is already destroyed then your temptation is just minimal.

But, if you have virtue, then there is pressure.

Even Jesus was tempted.

Its only the grace of God.

When you are happy in your marriage, you are too much to be disturb by those thought . . .

But, if you regret everytime .

You see, anything can happen.

Dont be deceived,
The truth is that,
There are many clean billionaires out there.
There are many original men of God out there so there are many happy marriages on earth

I have meant many things life from people.
Especially, those that were rough and wayward when young are full of regret but they may not show it even when they have overcome . . .

But, life is about choice.

You will always reap whatsoever you sow.

This is the misterous theory made by God.

Most times you will notice that men who womanize excessively after marriage in the older age, are those who were saints in their youths. When others were chasing girls, going to parties they abstained. Now that others have settled and tired of that, this same guy starts his and tries to do 10 times what he did not do when he was younger.

Most times those that new him when he was young will be surprised, wondering what happened. That's because he has always been good, but that secret temptation of what could be on the other side has always been there.

Now he gives into the temptation to find out what his mates are retired from.
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by mekaboy(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2013
BB12: @Op: Do you have an idea of what a research is You don't just wake up on wrong side of the bed and put figures which hasn't be tested statistically.

If your fiancee is a virgin, I must say you are very lucky. But if it's a hole that all manner of bicycles, keke napeps and trailers don enter you desire, na you know lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Mehn, I love my boo and he rocks any day any time. Thank God I waited tongue

Bla bla bla. Pls are a married virgin?

There is a story of a pastor that bought a pornographic, movie and put it under his wife's pillow when he left for work.

And this pastor was trying to justify the act. He said he was frustrated, was not enjoying his wife sexual performance. So he put the movie under the pillow, when he came back from work, he noticed that his wife's performance has increased, and kept increasing.

He was actually giving a testimony how he used porn to sexually radicalize his wife. Now this is because he married a virgin.

Now all that keke na pepe stuff you talking about don't count. And trust me, if that your hubby married you as a virgin. His tendency to cheat is higher. Not because he is wayward, but because of that question that keeps coming up in his mind. Is this all there is to sex? Could there be something diff out there?.
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by WAM1(f): 5:46pm On May 29, 2013
mekaboy:

You ever heard the saying " I have been there done that?"

Ok, when parents try to advise young people on stuff, like parties, relationships etc. The young bloods feel like the parents don't understand. They can't see things from the point of view of the parents. That is because they are only experiencing on phase of life. But the parent has been young before and is also old, so what trips the young people won't trip them.

A virgin will keep wondering what's out there. But one who has seen or experienced knows both sides, and is not tripped anymore.

I see where you are coming from and you do have a point to a certain degree but you need to understand that your principle does not apply to everyone - not even to the majority. Some people are curious about certain things others are not. You could have a suitcase plated in gold next to me and I wouldn't give a rat tat trying to figure out what is inside of it whereas another person would do anything to take a peek into the suitcase

Been there done that saying in my opinion applies to what I take/took interest in. If my interest is/was in Iranu'- having flings' then I could say been there done that if it is not then that statement wouldn't apply to me - especially if I'm only interested in my partner and no one else. I hope you get it.
Re: Before You Marry A VIRGIN by mekaboy(m): 10:37pm On May 29, 2013
WAM?:

I see where you are coming from and you do have a point to a certain degree but you need to understand that your principle does not apply to everyone - not even to the majority. Some people are curious about certain things others are not. You could have a suitcase plated in gold next to me and I wouldn't give a rat tat trying to figure out what is inside of it whereas another person would do anything to take a peek into the suitcase

Been there done that saying in my opinion applies to what I take/took interest in. If my interest is/was in Iranu'- having flings' then I could say been there done that if it is not then that statement wouldn't apply to me - especially if I'm only interested in my partner and no one else. I hope you get it.

Yeah I understand. But its easier to be interested in your partner alone when you had others. You know that wild romantic fire burns out with time in marriage. And when it does a woman who has had partners before marriage will just know that they are all the same out there so its jst to sit tight and go with time. But a virgin will be left with doubt and thoughts, wondering what happened, wondering if there was another way or something diff out there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You / Oshogbo Weed At Work - See Watin This Girl Post For Facebook / Birthday Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.