Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,035 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Why Are Men So Incomplete? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men So Incomplete? (1143 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Men! So What I Watched In 50 Shades Of Grey Happens Real.. / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men So Incomplete? by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:17pm On May 25, 2013
The goods ones are POOR...
The handsome ones are PLAYERS..
The younger ones are LIARS..
The older ones are RICHER..
and the gentle
ones are HARD to get..
Oh men,go back to ur creator 4 u to be
complete
Re: Why Are Men So Incomplete? by fuckluv(f): 1:57am On May 26, 2013
I disconcur to these undecided
Re: Why Are Men So Incomplete? by redcliff: 8:47am On May 26, 2013
fuckluv: I disconcur to these undecided

lol @disconcur
Re: Why Are Men So Incomplete? by Nobody: 9:09am On May 26, 2013
**Yawns**
Re: Why Are Men So Incomplete? by pato405(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2013
are women any better?

the beautiful ones are haughty, proud and so demanding & make good cheats

the ugly ones are friendlier

the rich ones will call you names and tell the world they feed you

the older ones are desperate to settle down, so they pretend to be nice

the younger ones, play hard too get and give you stress

the literate/undergrads flirts and call it 'runs', thanks to BB - a 'runs' facilitating machine.

the illiterates/local village gurls even make better luvrs, they appreciate the little you give them

the intelligent ones try to outsmart you

the ones lucky enough to have a good man call him names..'maga', 'mugu'

Many others are nagging machines, highly insatiable and can't define what exactly they want

....oh women! neither your creator nor man has rested since you were made.

What Went Wrong?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Incomplete? by Godson201333(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2013
pato405: are women any better?

the literate/undergrads flirts and call it 'runs', thanks to BB - a 'runs' facilitating machine.

the illiterates/local village gurls even make better luvrs, they appreciate the little you give them

Many others are nagging machines, highly insatiable and can't define what exactly they want

What Went Wrong?

Nice one and so true.. cool cool cool
Re: Why Are Men So Incomplete? by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2013
pato405: are women any better?

What Went Wrong?

cheesy Kool! You should have opened a thread with this!! Lovely!!! I love your brains...... Lots of creativity in there.....
Re: Why Are Men So Incomplete? by AtheistD(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2013
People are too picky and choosy. Everyone wants the "perfect" specimen. Perfection does not exist. The closer people get to perfection the rarer that person becomes.
Re: Why Are Men So Incomplete? by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:53am On May 26, 2013
Atheist:-D:
People are too picky and choosy. Everyone wants the "perfect" specimen. Perfection does not exist. The closer people get to perfection the rarer that person becomes.

I thought the bible emphasized somewhere on perfection? Man being semi - gods? undecided
Re: Why Are Men So Incomplete? by AtheistD(m): 10:54am On May 26, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

I thought the bible emphasized somewhere on perfection? Man being semi - gods? undecided

Do we seem perfect to you? If we were perfect there would be no broken marriages, cheating, rape etc... in fact no sin or evil.
Re: Why Are Men So Incomplete? by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2013

Do we seem perfect to you? If we were perfect there would be no broken marriages, cheating, rape etc... in fact no sin or evil.

Hmmm...... But the MIND of man is so powerful that if utilized properly can be used to near perfection!
Re: Why Are Men So Incomplete? by AtheistD(m): 11:09am On May 26, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Hmmm...... But the MIND of man is so powerful that if utilized properly can be used to near perfection!

Yes. But near perfection is not perfection wink. Also, the closer to near perfection we get the rarer we become. Also, what is a "perfect" man/woman? What character/traits would they exhibit?
Re: Why Are Men So Incomplete? by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:25am On May 26, 2013

Yes. But near perfection is not perfection wink. Also, the closer to near perfection we get the rarer we become. Also, what is a "perfect" man/woman? What character/traits would they exhibit?

grin I'm not gonna give up on this! You want me to answer your questions, I'll give it to you
Re: Why Are Men So Incomplete? by AtheistD(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

grin I'm not gonna give up on this! You want me to answer your questions, I'll give it to you

Go for it bro grin
Re: Why Are Men So Incomplete? by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:06pm On May 26, 2013

Go for it bro grin

A perfect man or woman is someone who tries to near perfection in everything he/she does, someone who tries to be the best of him or herself and stands out amongst the crowd lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Men So Incomplete? by AtheistD(m): 5:50pm On May 26, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

A perfect man or woman is someone who tries to near perfection in everything he/she does, someone who tries to be the best of him or herself and stands out amongst the crowd lipsrsealed

Yes, true, but no matter how hard we try, some will be nearer perfection than others. How do the other gender view perfection and how do they decide on who is suitable for them based on their preferences?

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That No Girl Is Truly Single? / How Can U Know If Me Girl Really Love Me? / Is She Tired Of Her Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.