Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang (25016 Views)

Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum / Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting / Amaechi, Jang, Others Attend Jonathan’s Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 26, 2013
Mogidi: Imagine Amaechi being his own INEC chairman at his own election. My congratulations to Gov Jang for pulling this feat which many thought was impossible.
Your Head is there jareh... Ori ee, ofokasibe grin grin
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by 4q: 8:41pm On May 26, 2013
Obviously his brain is perforated

1 Like

Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by abrahkyn: 8:43pm On May 26, 2013
It is obvious that the democratic principles have been altered because of NGF because I haven't heard nor seen where someone with lesser votes is considered a winner in a democratic structure. In Nigeria, everything is possible. For a successful rigging to be an act of God is another food for thought. I wish to develop new encyclopedia to cover these new terminologies emanating from our selfish Leaders.

1 Like

Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by iwanchop(m): 8:43pm On May 26, 2013
Zulele:
Who are u referring "Us" to "Daddy Jang" huh? I guess u among dem calling him "baba Jang"? Please,he maybe ur daddy bt certainly not mine! Carry ur "daddy Jang" far from here.....

And what is ur business with what I call him?E dey give u headache?
If u no get what to contribute go and sleep now
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by GoodSamaritan: 8:44pm On May 26, 2013
Without any doubt in my mind I know Jang is a satanist. By their fruits we shall know them
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by HIPROFILE(m): 8:51pm On May 26, 2013
Chaii!!! This old man don misyan see statement.. honestly I prefer my oga @the top to this jang man. grin grin
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by donwhizkid(m): 8:52pm On May 26, 2013
Something is wrong somewia!!! Dat man(Jang or Bang) must be insane!!! How can he claim victory he neva won? How can u celebrate someones victory?... Hmmmm... Jus an election involvin 36 people was claimed riged, den wat abt dat involvin 160milion people?

1 Like

Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by femilek8(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2013
And d pastor could not rebuke him, just for d sake of tithe and offering.

1 Like

Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by Rhino5dm: 8:57pm On May 26, 2013
How can this senile old retařd claim to have won when he got only 16 votes?

[size=28pt] Sai Amaechi!!!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by IAMBREEZY: 8:58pm On May 26, 2013
Smh for this man
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by rhazur(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2013
Na wa o! C dis old man making mockery of himself. Na 36ppl cus wahala lyk dis....wetin go cum happen when 180million pipz kon vote?
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 26, 2013
Well, if I'm correct based on the interpretation of Christian faith, God is a dictator: he/she hates it when others envy his throne (power) or when people try to elect other God (power) besides him.

Thus, we can deduce from the above reasoning that God is not a democrat unlike Jang puts it.
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by Reference(m): 9:03pm On May 26, 2013
What is NGF and what has it contributed to the progress of this nation. If this discord will diminish, degrade and ultimately destroy it, am not complaining about anything. My mind is alive and ticking.
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by akoraye(m): 9:04pm On May 26, 2013
An old fool!
brixton: Jonah Jang says God helped him “defeat” Amaechi

The governor of Plateau State, Jonah Jang, has described his “victory” over Gov. Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State, whom he claims to have defeated to become the new “chairman” of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum, as the will of God.

Mr. Jang, was speaking in Jos, Sunday, at a special interdenominational church service held at Faith-way Chapel Church and organized by the Plateau State government as part of the activities marking the forthcoming 14th anniversary of uninterrupted democratic governance in Nigeria.

His remarks came two days after a controversial governors’ forum election in which Mr. Amaechi was declared winner after clinching 19 votes to defeat Mr. Jang who got 16. The result of ther portrayed Mr. Jang as a usurper to the NGF chairman position.

Governors who supported Mr. Jang rejected the outcome of the elections, claiming it was rigged.

On Saturday, Mr. Jang convened a meeting of the protesting governors and presided as chairman.

“I can assure you that my emergence as the chairman Nigerian Governors’ Forum was the will of God because I went to Abuja for the NGF election not with the intention to contest but northern governors and the PDP governors’ forum endorsed my candidature. When (Ibrahim) Shema of Kastina stepped down, both forums insisted I should contest; I contested and won. So, it’s the will of God.”

He said he had never wanted to be chairman of the NGF.

Mr. Jang told the church that the allegation that a faction of the NGF rigged the elections in his favour was not true.
“God is a democrat, does not support rigging but if you rig and succeed, that means God approve of it.”

Mr. Jang called on Nigerians to pray for theistration at all levels succeed.
He said the current controversies being faced by government at the moment is a foreshadow of what is likely to happen at the 2015 general elections.

“I believe that God has anointed who will be President of Nigeria in 2015 but only him knows who it is,” he stated.
He also said democratic governance was the best form of government that takes care of every sector, pointing out that even the military enjoys more during democracy.

“The military enjoys better during democracy. I’m a living example because I was opportune to serve as governor during the military era and now again as a civilian; so, to my mind, the military should not carry guns to force out democratic governance again,” he said.

During the church service, prayers were offered for the restoration of permanent peace in the country and stability of good governance in Nigeria and the entire African continent.

http://premiumtimer episode from our new drama series titled "papa' deciet & pikins"... Enjoy!
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by clnzo: 9:04pm On May 26, 2013
He must be madt for usn God's name in vain oooo!
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by usibengate(m): 9:05pm On May 26, 2013
God is watching the precidency and the PdP governor for what they want 2 turn this country 2
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by negosus: 9:05pm On May 26, 2013
As old as Jang is, he is still talking and behaving like a kid.
See how far Akpabio and co, has pushed this man into mis-interpreting the will of God.
Selfish men!!!
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by ABUGEORGE(m): 9:06pm On May 26, 2013
koruji: Listen to Mr. Jang:

This is the kind of thoughtless folks that rule large sections of our country.
"If you rig and succeed, that means God approve it"?
What about "if you steal and succeed"?
What about "if you murder and succeed"?
Oh the patience of God !!!
do u know wat pains me most, there were men of god, pastor in dat church we he use dat words. Wat a world
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by Wadeoye(m): 9:06pm On May 26, 2013
Wsdm: The same way Jonathern have been talking. Honestly the so called men of God have turned christianity into a mockery religion. You cant try this nonsense in the mosque.

It is unfortunate my brother. When armed robbers, kidnappers, thieves, adulterers, looters, etc want to deceive religious attention seekers, they will say they are xtians. It can't happen in a mosque because Islam doesn't support nonsense and the reason some muslims go too fanatical.
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by seniormallam(m): 9:07pm On May 26, 2013
How will you ask Keshi to be the referee between Nigeria Vs Kenya qualifier match, so Amaechi should have step down before the election instead of been the JEGA of the election. Let him just step down now and call for another fresh election.
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 26, 2013
I always feel for mr jang, well also with due respect, he is always confused, sooo confused *silence for some seconds* come to think of his age, he lies in d name of God. Well it's not really his faults because dis young ones akpabio n d rest feel like they can make fool out of him n watch in laughter as thinz unfold.

This show that children are fast loosing repect for the elders.
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by Fiawest(m): 9:10pm On May 26, 2013
Figure 36!!!I remember Awolowo 2/3,then it was 19,mathematically speaking,its difficult to make 2/3 of 19,one will think a primary pupil should do easy justice to 36.Going to celebrate dis kind of victory in d Church has further put a serious dent on Christianity,Politicians r corrupt,Men of God so corrupt and you think God will look down and solve our Naija problems?.HE is busy answering more serious democratic nations imbroglio.Shame on Nigeria Political Actors.

1 Like

Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by wellmax(m): 9:12pm On May 26, 2013
I weep for my dear country. Where is GEJ pushing this Nation to?
If I may ask, of what use is this NGF? It ought to be disbanded. Govs should go back and govern their states.

1 Like

Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by deols(f): 9:14pm On May 26, 2013
how proud his children must be.

1 Like

Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by addicted268(f): 9:15pm On May 26, 2013
brixton: [b]
“God is a democrat, does not support rigging but if you rig and succeed, that means God approve of it.”

shocked shocked shocked CHINEKE UMUNWANYI!!! shocked shocked shocked what kind of reasoning is this So this is what he tells himself (since he "defeated" amaechi) to help him sleep better at night? in d wise words of d banana iceland chief....... I GIVE UP!!!
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by successcertain: 9:19pm On May 26, 2013
You cannot destroy slavery by becoming a part of your Master’s cultural incubator." - John Henrik Clarke

Racism denies people's access to life, liberty, to the pursue of happiness, to proper education, to control over their own resources etc.

Today is African Liberation Day, but why are we celebrating? We are not free yet, we are still slaves and we don't even know it. We are economically, politically and mentally colonized. We export raw materials and agriculture, then we import finished goods just like colonialism. We import most of our products, many big industries are controlled by foreigners. We accept all these foreign aid and loans to make us debt slaves. We rely on foreign contractors to build everything for us. We value everything foreign. We cannot unite, there is tribalism. Global Africans are continually demonized and marginalized everywhere in the world. We don't control our media, so we are represented poorly in the media. We have the worst Human Development Index in the world. Many of us are illiterate and don't live too long. We only speak our colonizers languages such as English, French and Arabic. African nations are now trying to introduce Chinese in classes even though our languages are dying out. We have high maternity deaths, high infancy deaths. Our best doctors and minds move to foreign countries to develop them while our continent deteriorates. This is just like slavery. Most of us don't know our great history, we only know that we were slaves and colonized. African culture, languages, religions, clothes and names are dying. We still have self hatred and inferiority complex. We cannot work together. We still fight in proxy wars funded by foreign forces that allow other countries to benefit from our resources. Our resources are still coming from the ground to fund other countries while ours are poor. We are pawns for other country's foreign policy. There are more foreign troops in Africa than during colonialism. AFRICOM is coming to Africa to kick out the Chinese and and secure investments, mines and African resources. But we won't discuss real issues we only discuss things that don't matter like celebrity gossip and European/American sports leagues. And when we discuss real issues people label it as conspiracy theories. We are still neo-colonized and our government is controlled by foreigners. They serve to keep the entire country as permanent cheap labor source, cheap resources and a consumer market. We still have the ICC only putting Africans in jail. These bad International Monetary Fund, World Bank Loans and the World Trade Organization are not serving our interests. The United Nations peace keeping troops do nothing for Africa and actually causing more damage. The colonial Pact makes Francophone African countries slaves to France. So, I am NOT celebrating African Liberation Day. I will not celebrate this until we are free from mental, political, and economic slavery/colonization. We must control our own economies and produce what we consume. Love our own products, services and businesses. Go to tourism in our own countries. Build our own institutions instead of going to other ones. Work together worldwide in Pan Africanism. Working together for the uplift of ourselves.

Most black African women wanna date white men.....they still have the mentality that whites are superior,mostly economically,who will save mother Africa?

8 Likes

Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by cold(m): 9:19pm On May 26, 2013
brixton: [b]
Governors who supported Mr. Jang rejected
Mr. Jang told the church that the allegation that a faction of the NGF rigged the elections in his favour was not true.
“God is a democrat, does not support rigging but if you rig and succeed, that means God approved it.
I swear down religion is the enemy of the developing world. It is used to create a sheepish populace who question nothing & are absurdly sentimental.Smdh!

3 Likes

Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by victorv12(m): 9:21pm On May 26, 2013
All these old and useless rulers are meant to be killed! He lost and still went ahead to give a false praise...Well, I know these rulers knows God doesn't exist in their dairy. Until Nigerians learn to put religion and tribalism aside development will never be visible in this country. The country will remain stagnant!! These our rulers doesn't care about us at all. All they care about is their senseless politicking that doesn't have anything to do with the development of our country. God can't deliver us in the hands of these hawks, we must deliver ourselves. All you bastard rulers shall die!

1 Like

Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 26, 2013
Story? Story??
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by ifedun2: 9:22pm On May 26, 2013
Are we sure all is well with this man?Na wah o.God is indeed patient.
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by osasbilion(m): 9:22pm On May 26, 2013
wat luck do rulers of the world esp nigeria, dt men do not think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Responds To Sahara Reporters Allegations / Prince Dayo Adeyeye Dumps PDP, Says He’s Being Wooed By Five Parties / Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.