Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang (25006 Views)

Seriake Dickson Blasts Amaechi, Jang, Others For Destroying Governors Forum / Amaechi, Jang Clash Again As NGF Faction Summons Meeting / Amaechi, Jang, Others Attend Jonathan’s Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by pappythinko(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2013
And the man of God could not call Him to order.. All these xo called 'men of God' sef dey fall hand atimes.. An old man wt no sense of SHAME.. A pious xtain for that matter. Disgraceful!
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by curtain: 10:23pm On May 26, 2013
I thought Ameachi discourages second-term, why must he re-contest common NGF? Nigerians who have served either as millitary or civilian should pave way for others to be tried, and lets abolish the system of recycling public office holders.
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by iykofias(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2013
Mogidi: Imagine Amaechi being his own INEC chairman at his own election. My congratulations to Gov Jang for pulling this feat which many thought was impossible.
mr man, nobody here is underestimating the power
of ur human stupidity, so stop showing off

2 Likes

Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by Hoodrat(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2013
Sagewood:

Most of your piece was spot on. I hope African leaders and the citizens of Africa will "open" their eyes to the realities of global domination by the Western countries and their allies.
We need African economic, political, and technological Renaissance.

Intelligence must be defined in terms of the degree to which it solves YOUR PROBLEMS.- Dr. Amos Wilson

"We cannot have the oppressors telling the oppressed how to rid themselves of the oppressor." Kwame Ture

Imperialist is always Imperialist,a leopard can't change his spots.But some of my fellow brothers and sisters looks onto them as messiah,hoping they are going to liberate us or solve our problems. Albert Einstein once said and I quote
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. "There is no way a foreigner can clean your house for you,what he can only do for you is to enslave you more mentally while he is enriching himself and his country with your rich mineral resources!!They want to see you fighting each other and killing yourselves,If we don't resist and emancipate our selves from mentally imprisonment now,our next generation will join the suite.We can never let this happen!!!..

Africans must more determined than they have ever been,the mighty forces of the world operating against the non-organized groups of people. Africa must unite seize the tribal difference and join in the Africa movement to kick out the imperialist puppet leaders, serious reform and deconstruction is needed folk! kick out the chines/ European/Jew out of our continent!!! THEY ARE ONLY HERE TO DESTROYED US!.

If we all fold our hands and pretendING everything is cool , whose gonna save Africa and the future of our children?. Colonialist imperialists encourage profitable corruption in Africa Nations,neo-colonialist is well and alive. Imperialist is the enemy of the Africa Nations: robbing it, exploiting it,and oppressing it. imposed corrupt leaders on it.

1 Like

Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by Smartsyn(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2013
i won't be surprised if we ve 2 presidents elected in 2015, since God is involved now
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by debedebe(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2013
Gang or Jang? Am confused!
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by anataala: 10:38pm On May 26, 2013
look at this useless jang, tellig lies, he has forgoten he is the church, i dont believe this man to be a chiristian because i believe the teaching of chiristianity prohibits telling lies to people.
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by Ogajuwonlo1(m): 10:45pm On May 26, 2013
brixton: Jonah Jang says God helped him “defeat” Amaechi

The governor of Plateau State, Jonah Jang, has described his “victory” over Gov. Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State, whom he claims to have defeated to become the new “chairman” of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum, as the will of God.

Mr. Jang, was speaking in Jos, Sunday, at a special interdenominational church service held at Faith-way Chapel Church and organized by the Plateau State government as part of the activities marking the forthcoming 14th anniversary of uninterrupted democratic governance in Nigeria.

His remarks came two days after a controversial governors’ forum election in which Mr. Amaechi was declared winner after clinching 19 votes to defeat Mr. Jang who got 16. The result of the election however portrayed Mr. Jang as a usurper to the NGF chairman position.

Governors who supported Mr. Jang rejected the outcome of the elections, claiming it was rigged.

On Saturday, Mr. Jang convened a meeting of the protesting governors and presided as chairman.

“I can assure you that my emergence as the chairman Nigerian Governors’ Forum was the will of God because I went to Abuja for the NGF election not with the intention to contest but northern governors and the PDP governors’ forum endorsed my candidature. When (Ibrahim) Shema of Kastina stepped down, both forums insisted I should contest; I contested and won. So, it’s the will of God.”

He said he had never wanted to be chairman of the NGF.

Mr. Jang told the church that the allegation that a faction of the NGF rigged the elections in his favour was not true.
“God is a democrat, does not support rigging but if you rig and succeed, that means God approve of it.”

Mr. Jang called on Nigerians to pray for their leaders to enable the present administration at all levels succeed.
He said the current controversies being faced by government at the moment is a foreshadow of what is likely to happen at the 2015 general elections.

“I believe that God has anointed who will be President of Nigeria in 2015 but only him knows who it is,” he stated.
He also said democratic governance was the best form of government that takes care of every sector, pointing out that even the military enjoys more during democracy.

“The military enjoys better during democracy. I’m a living example because I was opportune to serve as governor during the military era and now again as a civilian; so, to my mind, the military should not carry guns to force out democratic governance again,” he said.

During the church service, prayers were offered for the restoration of permanent peace in the country and stability of good governance in Nigeria and the entire African continent.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/136211-jonah-jang-says-god-helped-him-defeat-amaechi.html

Another episode from our new drama series titled "papa' deciet & pikins"... Enjoy!
they keep hiding behind religion while d so called pastors can't call them to order.what a statement he read there.{
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by ynature84(m): 10:59pm On May 26, 2013
Amechi is 4m GEJ region. The North East hv issues, jang is their to unite the middle belt governors towards Jonathan 2015 bid so if the North decide to vote a Northern Man witout backing from the middle belt its going to be difficult to win presidency, middle belt, the whole of eastern region n western for Jonathan fight 4 votes in the north
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by martindgre: 11:04pm On May 26, 2013
I don't really know why many people down here believe on manipulation. Going through responses on this post its obviously clear a group of individual arranged there self to respond to this post. If you guys thought Nigerians are dummy am sorry in our home were not.
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by Symphony007: 11:12pm On May 26, 2013
torhuke:
Your Head is there jareh... Ori ee, ofokasibe grin grin
you're both dull..the election results were counted by the director general of the forum in the presence of ameachi and all the governours. When akpabio and his goons realised things were'nt going their way they stomed out.
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by viperman: 11:12pm On May 26, 2013
brixton: Jonah Jang says God helped him “defeat” Amaechi

The governor of Plateau State, Jonah Jang, has described his “victory” over Gov. Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State, whom he claims to have defeated to become the new “chairman” of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum, as the will of God.

Mr. Jang, was speaking in Jos, Sunday, at a special interdenominational church service held at Faith-way Chapel Church and organized by the Plateau State government as part of the activities marking the forthcoming 14th anniversary of uninterrupted democratic governance in Nigeria.

His remarks came two days after a controversial governors’ forum election in which Mr. Amaechi was declared winner after clinching 19 votes to defeat Mr. Jang who got 16. The result of the election however portrayed Mr. Jang as a usurper to the NGF chairman position.

Governors who supported Mr. Jang rejected the outcome of the elections, claiming it was rigged.

On Saturday, Mr. Jang convened a meeting of the protesting governors and presided as chairman.

“I can assure you that my emergence as the chairman Nigerian Governors’ Forum was the will of God because I went to Abuja for the NGF election not with the intention to contest but northern governors and the PDP governors’ forum endorsed my candidature. When (Ibrahim) Shema of Kastina stepped down, both forums insisted I should contest; I contested and won. So, it’s the will of God.”

He said he had never wanted to be chairman of the NGF.

Mr. Jang told the church that the allegation that a faction of the NGF rigged the elections in his favour was not true.
“God is a democrat, does not support rigging but if you rig and succeed, that means God approve of it.”

Mr. Jang called on Nigerians to pray for their leaders to enable the present administration at all levels succeed.
He said the current controversies being faced by government at the moment is a foreshadow of what is likely to happen at the 2015 general elections.

“I believe that God has anointed who will be President of Nigeria in 2015 but only him knows who it is,” he stated.
He also said democratic governance was the best form of government that takes care of every sector, pointing out that even the military enjoys more during democracy.

“The military enjoys better during democracy. I’m a living example because I was opportune to serve as governor during the military era and now again as a civilian; so, to my mind, the military should not carry guns to force out democratic governance again,” he said.

During the church service, prayers were offered for the restoration of permanent peace in the country and stability of good governance in Nigeria and the entire African continent.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/136211-jonah-jang-says-god-helped-him-defeat-amaechi.html

Another episode from our new drama series titled "papa' deciet & pikins"... Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by skyfall: 11:12pm On May 26, 2013
This guy doesn't only look like a bush-baby, he actually has the brain of a rat. Imagine the utterances of a GOVERNOR! No wonder Plateau State is in a total state of collapse.

2 Likes

Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by dbilz(m): 11:13pm On May 26, 2013
Grand pa jonah chi fu jin jang. U are not to blame jare! Na d symptoms of Lukemia. Old fool.I thank God I neva belonged to d generation of dz failures called sredael.
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by redsun(m): 11:14pm On May 26, 2013
skyfall: This guy doesn't only look like a bush-baby, he actually has the brain of a rat. Imagine the utterances of a GOVERNOR! No wonder Plateau State is in a total state of collapse.

There is nothing in their skulls.They are not even as brainy and resourceful as leaf cutter ants.
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by Symphony007: 11:17pm On May 26, 2013
seniormallam: How will you ask Keshi to be the referee between Nigeria Vs Kenya qualifier match, so Amaechi should have step down before the election instead of been the JEGA of the election. Let him just step down now and call for another fresh election.
see o! Common sense is not common o! He told you ameachi counts votes? Why do you think there is a governours forum director general? He counted the votes in front of all the governours. Do sitting presidents and governours or any elected official resign their position before seeking reelection?

2 Likes

Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by chacha3(f): 11:33pm On May 26, 2013
As if the security challenges and the boko haram menace is not enough,our leaders are now divided. Hmmm just wonder what 2015 will be like. By the way Gov, why on earth will u mock God? His not even ashame to admit that he rigged. Thou shall not use the name of the Lord in vain.

1 Like

Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by YemiAde3(m): 11:52pm On May 26, 2013
Old age is d cause of this self acclaimed victory this Jang is celebrating.I just wonder what was going on inside the pastor's mind while Jang was doing thanksgiving in d church.
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by 1forall: 12:08am On May 27, 2013
Didn't a serving governor (Akpabio) openly admit to rigging 'by his own hand'? What happened?
Jang's statement is just another variation of it so I wonder why people are screaming here.

My own question is: When are we going to fight for our freedoms from these criminals?
Screaming and shouting 'Nigeria is finished!' on the Internet is not going to change anything.

1 Like

Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by idefua: 1:30am On May 27, 2013
[Mr. Jang told the church that the allegation that a faction of the NGF rigged the elections in his favour was not true.
“God is a democrat, does not support rigging but if you rig and succeed, that means God approve of it.”]

THE BIBLE SAYS "HE THAT SINNED (LIED) IS OF THE DEVIL"
MR. JONA JANG, GOD HAS NO HAND IN YOUR SAID ELECTION AS NGF "CHAIRMAN". SO STOP BLASPHEMY.
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by Edenitis(m): 1:40am On May 27, 2013
PointB
Please refer to your signature.
is this a contrived statement or can you give us the context and reference?
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by iwanchop(m): 4:00am On May 27, 2013
seniormallam: How will you ask Keshi to be the referee between Nigeria Vs Kenya qualifier match, so Amaechi should have step down before the election instead of been the JEGA of the election. Let him just step down now and call for another fresh election.
How will you also ask Jonathan to be the president and at the same time contest for presidency seat against Buhari?
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by DonCarlos1(m): 5:25am On May 27, 2013
The type of disrespect and outright insult God receives from Nigerians is alarming. And to believe people sat down there and listened to this blasphemy is equally outrageous, that tells a lot on the psyche of the people handling the Plateau crisis.
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by Nobody: 5:39am On May 27, 2013
Don Carlos: The type of disrespect and outright insult God receives from Nigerians is alarming. And to believe people sat down there and listened to this blasphemy is equally outrageous, that tells a lot on the psyche of the people handling the Plateau crisis.
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by matoyeh(m): 6:20am On May 27, 2013
iwanchop: How I wish God could just slap that dirty mouth of Jang?
You did the wrong thing and still went to the church to claim God did it
How can a mere endorsement on a sheet of paper translate to an election result?
Jang won the guber elections in 2011 with the result declared by INEC,if a Plateau indigene lay claim to the governors seat saying he has signatures of majority Plateaulites approving it,would Jang accept it?
Jang,you are old enough to settle dispute btw couples,stop behaving like a kid.
It's just unfortunate that Akpabio and Jonathan are pushing you around like a donkey and u are old enough to be their father
charity begins at home... This is exactlu what they do to Nigerians in the general election. Papa Desif Pikkin
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by miracleoscar(m): 6:25am On May 27, 2013
JDJ is it true you actually said that ''if you rig and succeed God is in support''.I am disappointed,you are a disappointment.
Please don't say it again.retract your statement.
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by marex: 6:35am On May 27, 2013
Jonah Jang of all people, that invertebrate and paper tiger of Plateau State elected NGF chairman? angry shocked *smh* Its rather unfortunate for us as a people to subsist in this grand depravity, even amongst our so called leaders. We speak no truth amongst ourselves thus deserve what comes our way. cry
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by Btruth: 7:05am On May 27, 2013
Eazee-e:
No wonder Jesus said ' It is finish'
Now i see d meaning

It is not finish yet though, but might be finished by 2015 if something is not done now to really educate ourself to vote this corrupt party out of their various offices come 2015. People Deceiving Party has nothing better to offer this country again, except such a confident statement from one of their corrupt governor.
What a pity for a country that flows with milk & honey.

1 Like

Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by sayso: 7:09am On May 27, 2013
GEJ's wife pushed him to get inviolve in all these rubbish because of her issues with Gov Amaechi and Jonathan got himself entangled in so many issues, getting out is now becoming more disturbing to the Man.
Do this,do that,ok come back,try that one,no wait for sometime.wake up and talk.
stop,bring that man,choose him,sack him, so many confussion in the man's head and to say the least,the woman Dame is no where to be found.
I tell you where she is now,consulting with some ocultic group that will finaly destroy the GEJ.
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by gunuvi(m): 7:12am On May 27, 2013
Jesus has been weeping since I opened this thread but as I reach this page 3, I come see Satan sef dey cry like baby even come dey beg Jesus say pele, na my handiwork o, I no know say e go come reach like this for Nigeria.

Mr Jang, try look at yourself in a mirror and you go see say u be big time mumu. Shior
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by Anoneism(m): 7:38am On May 27, 2013
I never knew governor Jang is this pathetic!! This man is a punk. No wonder Mr. President and Akpabio have reduced him to a political toy! I pity you old man, they are using your life to dance alligo and azonto........
Re: God Helped Me To Defeat Amaechi - Jang by Segema: 7:41am On May 27, 2013
It is a pity, what did we do as Nigerians to deserve this. Gov. Jang oma se o. What a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP / APC: We Did No Wrong, Bagudu Replies Pro-oshiomhole Group / Police Service Commission Retires 4 DIGs For Being Seniors To IGP Egbetokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.