Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Nigeria Squanders Millions On Generators Its Foreign Missions Don’t Need - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Squanders Millions On Generators Its Foreign Missions Don’t Need (6606 Views)

Buhari Moves To Close Unessential Nigerian Foreign Missions / NERC Introduces N25,000 Levy On Generators / Presidency To Spend N654.02m On Generators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Squanders Millions On Generators Its Foreign Missions Don’t Need by Ilaje44(m): 11:00am On May 30, 2013
ochallo:

How difficult is it to read and understand what has been stated above before commenting. The monies are sent to foreign embassies that have 24 hours electricity supply.

The same applies to you too. The money is not sent anywhere, it remains in Nigeria. Else, the Ambassador that was interviewed wont be surprised. The people that drafted that appropriation bill should be lined up for summary execution. That's all!
Re: Nigeria Squanders Millions On Generators Its Foreign Missions Don’t Need by Michaelhector: 11:31am On May 30, 2013
Diamond bank plc
0017 9600 80 uchenna Esther onwu
Re: Nigeria Squanders Millions On Generators Its Foreign Missions Don’t Need by Sirmuell(m): 11:35am On May 30, 2013
We are squandering our future today and what marvels me more is that the people behind all these corruption aren't ghost but human beings and our parents and relatives that we know well but cuz of the morsel of meat we are gonna gain from them, it will make us mute and incapable of telling them the truth, we are long overdue for a change in Nigeria but we as a people and majority aren't ready for it I must confess. Its so painful yet GEJ is claiming to be fighting corruption. I see it as a failure with no apology to any regime who spends 4years in power and can't solve our electricity issue in Nigeria, its a big shame. I was listening to Olakunle Soriyan on radio today and guess what he said? "He said Singapore is a country that all it has is Human Resources while Nigeria is a country that not only has Oil but all it has is Money" yet we don't know what to do with it! And really come to think of it we have the money my people to virtually solve all of our problems in Nigeria but since we wouldn't use it right then the next best thing to do is to squander it and loot it such as we have in our corrupt governance now.
Re: Nigeria Squanders Millions On Generators Its Foreign Missions Don’t Need by slimfit1(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2013
Old news
Re: Nigeria Squanders Millions On Generators Its Foreign Missions Don’t Need by browncool(m): 11:52am On May 30, 2013
I do not know if its me alone observing the jokes of this government. It makes me sick to my stomach to see our government spending outrageous amount of funds for generators where its NEVER needed.
Re: Nigeria Squanders Millions On Generators Its Foreign Missions Don’t Need by mayrho(m): 11:59am On May 30, 2013
This country sha uhmmmmm God dey
Re: Nigeria Squanders Millions On Generators Its Foreign Missions Don’t Need by obi123: 1:11pm On May 30, 2013
from time to time you read an article that upsets you till the point that you get almost teary eyed, this is one of them, there is really less and less hope for Nigeria , its a feeling of hopelessness that cant be described
Re: Nigeria Squanders Millions On Generators Its Foreign Missions Don’t Need by EmperorOlu: 1:23pm On May 30, 2013
Later, some liars will come here to defend the Government and say we don't have money to build mega power plants and distributing stations.What is Jonathan going to do about this report? Will he order the arrest of the culprits or will he just brush aside the reports.This is why white people say black people can't govern properly.50 years of rot and it is still continuing as our leaders keep looting because we allow them.
Re: Nigeria Squanders Millions On Generators Its Foreign Missions Don’t Need by adanny01(m): 1:45pm On May 30, 2013
I dished out 8k this morning to put my generator back to order. Last month i spent 6k on repairs only. I spend at least 2k on fuel every week!

If PHCN works well there is no way i would consume electricty worth more than 5k in a month.

If Badluck knows onions, he would have focused his government on 1 thing making sure it works perfect b4 d end of his tenure.

Governor Akpabio fucused on roads and i hail him for that, if not anything else.

Corruption should be the point of interest/focus for any responsible Nigerian president.
Re: Nigeria Squanders Millions On Generators Its Foreign Missions Don’t Need by redsun(m): 2:01pm On May 30, 2013
Na wa o. To think that the former world bank vice president is in charge of nigerian finances while all these korokoro magomagos are going on is mind puzzling.
Re: Nigeria Squanders Millions On Generators Its Foreign Missions Don’t Need by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 30, 2013
Is another means devised by Cabals to siphone d nation's funds.
Re: Nigeria Squanders Millions On Generators Its Foreign Missions Don’t Need by Vansnickers: 2:47pm On May 30, 2013
Flyboy Zee:
Is it our fault that you couldn't spell or read well? I would advise you to ask your father to help you read, summarize and also write for you on NL. Ewu! Anu mpama! Ara oko! Buzzu!

Go get yourself an education, it could help save your life one day.

Someone is on his period.
Re: Nigeria Squanders Millions On Generators Its Foreign Missions Don’t Need by Inoknowbook: 4:40pm On May 30, 2013
Na todaaaay?
Re: Nigeria Squanders Millions On Generators Its Foreign Missions Don’t Need by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 30, 2013
Flyboy Zee:
Is it our fault that you couldn't spell or read well? I would advise you to ask your father to help you read, summarize and also write for you on NL. Ewu! Anu mpama! Ara oko! Buzzu!

Go get yourself an education, it could help save your life one day.

take it easy im not the cause of your poverty. ediot
#teamredmosquito
Re: Nigeria Squanders Millions On Generators Its Foreign Missions Don’t Need by 1forall: 10:15pm On May 30, 2013
The other day they said Nigerian embassies abroad couldn't pay their bills ?

Our criminals in power always have one over us shaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senators Move To Impeach saraki / The Gbenga Obasanjo Interview / Edwin Clark Prevented Igbo Presidency & Caused Escalation Of Boko Haram Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.